Subject: "I don't know how some of y'all play from work." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68424
Show all folders

TMNSWed 14-Jun-17 05:54 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68424, "I don't know how some of y'all play from work."

Thank god it's my throw-away...I'm getting sick of all these AFK deaths lol.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply when i did, Dallevian, 15-Jun-17 08:53 PM, #8
Reply I just accept that sometimes I'll die. , Saeorad (Anonymous), 15-Jun-17 04:45 AM, #7
Reply My secret, laxman, 14-Jun-17 11:25 PM, #6
Reply RE: I don't know how some of y'all play from work., Isildur, 14-Jun-17 08:32 PM, #3
Reply But dropping link protects you, doesn't it? (n/t), Murphy, 14-Jun-17 08:30 PM, #2
Reply Not sure, I just walk away from the desk to talk to peo..., TMNS, 14-Jun-17 08:58 PM, #5
Reply Thanks. Hadn't had a kill in a while. n/t, Lhydia, 14-Jun-17 07:56 PM, #1
     Reply No prob :), TMNS, 14-Jun-17 08:57 PM, #4

DallevianThu 15-Jun-17 08:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68433, "when i did"
In response to Reply #0

i stuck to mostly rangers, assassins, or villagers where death was just as likely as a few random dbs to win

i also did way too many outlanders too, more than enough to probably make the imms mad at 100% AI

ah, makes me miss the not so old days...

Saeorad (Anonymous)Thu 15-Jun-17 04:45 AM
Charter member
#68431, "I just accept that sometimes I'll die. "
In response to Reply #0

I work as a high response tech support directly supporting military pilots so I have to instantly walk away when required I just figure if if I worry too much about dying then I wouldn't be able to play. I actually don't think it's happened from a pk this char though Glik almost did once. He left me alone when he saw I was quite afk though and rped with my afk char. I thought that was pretty cool.

laxmanWed 14-Jun-17 11:25 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#68430, "My secret"
In response to Reply #0

My last job was doing analytics at a hospital. When training me they showed all these things they wanted me to track and did it all by hand... I fully automated my job to the point I had less than an hour of work a week(not a smart hospital it went bankrupt 3 times in 10 years largely because it was operationally terrible). As a result I had all the free time in the world without distractions.

The job before that I was el jefe and just blocked off my schedule and went to a secluded conference room( admittedly I didn't mid very much from work then but the system was effective)

IsildurWed 14-Jun-17 08:32 PM
5969 posts
#68427, "RE: I don't know how some of y'all play from work."
In response to Reply #0

Screw open office plans.

MurphyWed 14-Jun-17 08:30 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68426, "But dropping link protects you, doesn't it? (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

At risk for AFK death are only the guys who have unreliable connection and/or power outages.

TMNSWed 14-Jun-17 08:58 PM
2670 posts
#68429, "Not sure, I just walk away from the desk to talk to peo..."
In response to Reply #2

And come back and BOOM dead.

LhydiaWed 14-Jun-17 07:56 PM
2390 posts
#68425, "Thanks. Hadn't had a kill in a while. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

gr

TMNSWed 14-Jun-17 08:57 PM
2670 posts
#68428, "No prob :)"
In response to Reply #1

I always die to your hiding classes

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68424 Previous topic | Next topic