Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI don't know how some of y'all play from work.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=68424
68424, I don't know how some of y'all play from work.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank god it's my throw-away...I'm getting sick of all these AFK deaths lol.
68433, when i did
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i stuck to mostly rangers, assassins, or villagers where death was just as likely as a few random dbs to win

i also did way too many outlanders too, more than enough to probably make the imms mad at 100% AI

ah, makes me miss the not so old days...
68431, I just accept that sometimes I'll die.
Posted by Saeorad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I work as a high response tech support directly supporting military pilots so I have to instantly walk away when required I just figure if if I worry too much about dying then I wouldn't be able to play. I actually don't think it's happened from a pk this char though Glik almost did once. He left me alone when he saw I was quite afk though and rped with my afk char. I thought that was pretty cool.
68430, My secret
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My last job was doing analytics at a hospital. When training me they showed all these things they wanted me to track and did it all by hand... I fully automated my job to the point I had less than an hour of work a week(not a smart hospital it went bankrupt 3 times in 10 years largely because it was operationally terrible). As a result I had all the free time in the world without distractions.

The job before that I was el jefe and just blocked off my schedule and went to a secluded conference room( admittedly I didn't mid very much from work then but the system was effective)
68427, RE: I don't know how some of y'all play from work.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Screw open office plans.
68426, But dropping link protects you, doesn't it? (n/t)
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At risk for AFK death are only the guys who have unreliable connection and/or power outages.
68429, Not sure, I just walk away from the desk to talk to people.
And come back and BOOM dead.
68425, Thanks. Hadn't had a kill in a while. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
68428, No prob :)
I always die to your hiding classes :)