Subject: "Empire Limited Sect Spots and Council and Emperor" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66198
Show all folders

DestuviusWed 11-Jan-17 05:54 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66198, "Empire Limited Sect Spots and Council and Emperor"

There has been a hellacious uptick in the number of people who are, for lack of a better term, hoarding these limited spots while investing lots of time on other (alt) chars.

I am going to start cracking down on this and removing said chars from the council and Emperor positions if the time invested on said Empire char starts to become the minority.

I am not telling anyone that they cannot have alts while playing Empire, but I am going to say that if you want the fun perks of being on the council that you do need to keep up a solid presence with that char. Otherwise someone else is going to get that fun spot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Inquirer (Anonymous)Wed 11-Jan-17 07:30 AM
Charter member
#66200, "Is this announcement limited to Council and Emperor pos..."
In response to Reply #0

Or are Elites endangered as well?

LhydiaWed 11-Jan-17 08:00 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66202, "Subject of the post says limited sect spots. "
In response to Reply #1

So that means Elites too.

I'm not sure I'd use the word 'endangered', just play your character that is taking up a limited spot. If it isn't fun for you take the demotion or delete and play your alt.

Fairweather playing is stupid.

IsildurWed 11-Jan-17 08:45 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#66205, "RE: Subject of the post says limited sect spots. "
In response to Reply #2

Spending all your time on your Elite makes you more likely to get Sect Leader. Playing all your time on your Sect Leader makes you more likely to get Emperor. So there are some benefits.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #66198 Previous topic | Next topic