Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectEmpire Limited Sect Spots and Council and Emperor
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=66198
66198, Empire Limited Sect Spots and Council and Emperor
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There has been a hellacious uptick in the number of people who are, for lack of a better term, hoarding these limited spots while investing lots of time on other (alt) chars.

I am going to start cracking down on this and removing said chars from the council and Emperor positions if the time invested on said Empire char starts to become the minority.

I am not telling anyone that they cannot have alts while playing Empire, but I am going to say that if you want the fun perks of being on the council that you do need to keep up a solid presence with that char. Otherwise someone else is going to get that fun spot.
66200, Is this announcement limited to Council and Emperor positions?
Posted by Inquirer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or are Elites endangered as well?
66202, Subject of the post says limited sect spots.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So that means Elites too.

I'm not sure I'd use the word 'endangered', just play your character that is taking up a limited spot. If it isn't fun for you take the demotion or delete and play your alt.

Fairweather playing is stupid.
66205, RE: Subject of the post says limited sect spots.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Spending all your time on your Elite makes you more likely to get Sect Leader. Playing all your time on your Sect Leader makes you more likely to get Emperor. So there are some benefits.