Subject: "Jormyr are you taking care of Battle cabal?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #65046
Show all folders

Girsst (Anonymous)Thu 29-Sep-16 08:57 PM
Charter member
#65046, "Jormyr are you taking care of Battle cabal?"

Some immortals told me so. I wrote you an email and a missive about a Cabal problem but haven't got a response from you...

Since you now write on forums but havent respond to a player writing personnaly to you, I'm just wondering if you're still taking care of Battle?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ysaloerye and I both., Jormyr, 02-Oct-16 10:07 AM, #7
Reply Online rendez-vous?, Girsst (Anonymous), 02-Oct-16 05:56 PM, #8
Reply Dude, Kstatida, 03-Oct-16 04:22 AM, #9
Reply RE: Dude, Borkahd, 03-Oct-16 10:41 AM, #10
Reply RE: Dude, Kstatida, 03-Oct-16 11:38 AM, #12
Reply Don't feed the troll, Girsst (Anonymous), 03-Oct-16 05:37 PM, #13
     Reply You really aren't much better than him lately, Destuvius, 03-Oct-16 05:54 PM, #14
Reply No wonder why you're having trouble, TJHuron, 03-Oct-16 10:48 AM, #11
Reply Going through some family issues..., Abatoor (Anonymous), 08-Oct-16 08:57 PM, #15
     Reply It's okay to just not show up. n/t, Lhydia, 09-Oct-16 06:14 AM, #16
Reply Been trying to find him as well., Abatoor (Anonymous), 01-Oct-16 04:16 PM, #6
Reply Try not to edit posts you make as anon, Destuvius, 29-Sep-16 08:59 PM, #3
Reply Thank you for your update, Girsst (Anonymous), 29-Sep-16 09:13 PM, #4
Reply Wizlist also indicates Ysaloerye is active., Iunna, 29-Sep-16 07:41 PM, #2
Reply RE: Wizlist also indicates Ysaloerye is active., vorian, 30-Sep-16 07:39 AM, #5
Reply I'm pretty sure most IMMs aren't very active right now...., Lhydia, 29-Sep-16 05:48 PM, #1

JormyrSun 02-Oct-16 10:07 AM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65064, "Ysaloerye and I both."
In response to Reply #0

In both your and Abatoor's cases, both situations took some time to figure out what precisely happened, and what was going to be done. I've unfortunately been back to pretty erratic hours, and on top of that have been having computer headaches, so in that much I apologize.

On the flip side, unless I'm very much mistaken, I've only actually been online once that I've even been able to spot you (during the figure out what happened stage), and I straight up have yet to cross paths with Abatoor. In at least one of these cases, it's become quite difficult to actually encounter the character because the logins I've been able to note have been particularly brief.

So unfortunately, there is some requirement of catching the right people at the right time, but Ysal and I are aware of, coming up with a plan, and at some point I'm sure will cross paths with both characters.

Girsst (Anonymous)Sun 02-Oct-16 05:56 PM
Charter member
#65065, "Online rendez-vous?"
In response to Reply #7

>So unfortunately, there is some requirement of catching the
>right people at the right time, but Ysal and I are aware of,
>coming up with a plan, and at some point I'm sure will cross
>paths with both characters.

Logins were brief because I was only checking if you we're online. Since you must have your reasons to stay hidden on WHO, is it possible to set an appointement?

Also, is it realistic to try to contact you via your Jormyr@carrionfields email?

KstatidaMon 03-Oct-16 04:22 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65067, "Dude"
In response to Reply #8

Being needy is one of the most efficient ways of becoming frustrated. But you, of course, won't listen to me because I don't back up my words with solid facts.

BorkahdMon 03-Oct-16 10:41 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65071, "RE: Dude"
In response to Reply #9

How is this player being needy? He is trying to setup a time to meet due to OOC constraints. I wouldn't want to sit around waiting for someone when you can just show one another a little consideration and set something up.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

KstatidaMon 03-Oct-16 11:38 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65074, "RE: Dude"
In response to Reply #10

>I wouldn't want to sit around

That's the point. Making your game experience dependant on someone else is the fastest way of becoming frustrated, because other people will never meet your expectations (even more so with immortals). And the dude presses on demanding for attention even after he was told that his issue is being looked at (hence needy).

That's right on track to wearing Necro suit.

Girsst (Anonymous)Mon 03-Oct-16 05:37 PM
Charter member
#65076, "Don't feed the troll"
In response to Reply #9

>But you, of course, won't listen to me because I don't back up my words with solid facts.

Then why are you replying to my post (especially after I nicely asked you via private message to stop doing it) if not to simply be annoying?

I mean Dude, get a life and stop being a troll...

DestuviusMon 03-Oct-16 05:54 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#65078, "You really aren't much better than him lately"
In response to Reply #13

If you want people to be more helpful to you, I would consider not replying to everything that you find "annoying" because it doesn't help your case like you think.

TJHuronMon 03-Oct-16 10:48 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65072, "No wonder why you're having trouble"
In response to Reply #8

If you're only logging in briefly looking for a normally wizinvis immortal on the who list then failure is almost certain.

I don't know what your issue is but is it preventing you from actually playing your character?

If you are playing actively and have sent a note, prayed and/or emailed, Jormyr or Ysal will catch up with you.

Abatoor (Anonymous)Sat 08-Oct-16 08:57 PM
Charter member
#65099, "Going through some family issues..."
In response to Reply #7

Playtimes will have dropped recently. Hope to get them back soon.

LhydiaSun 09-Oct-16 06:14 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#65100, "It's okay to just not show up. n/t"
In response to Reply #15

gr

Abatoor (Anonymous)Sat 01-Oct-16 04:16 PM
Charter member
#65060, "Been trying to find him as well."
In response to Reply #0

Does Jormyr@carrionfields.com work? I tried an in-game note and a few prays, but no luck.

Having said that I haven't been able to log in for a few days. Maybe tomorrow.

DestuviusThu 29-Sep-16 08:59 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#65053, "Try not to edit posts you make as anon"
In response to Reply #0

Also, your situation is a VERY weird one that we have been discussing a remedy for. How you ended up in that situation I don't know but its not being completely ignored.

Girsst (Anonymous)Thu 29-Sep-16 09:13 PM
Charter member
#65054, "Thank you for your update"
In response to Reply #3

And taking care of the posts.

IunnaThu 29-Sep-16 08:57 PM
473 posts
#65050, "Wizlist also indicates Ysaloerye is active."
In response to Reply #0

So maybe shooting her (and Izqi?) a note would be beneficial.

vorianFri 30-Sep-16 07:39 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
#65057, "RE: Wizlist also indicates Ysaloerye is active."
In response to Reply #2

>So maybe shooting her (and Izqi?) a note would be beneficial.

I wrote to Ysaloerye a week ago... no response from her either and Iziq can't do nothing.

With Battle having no leaders and absent Imms, it's probably a better idea to roll an orc at the moment.

LhydiaThu 29-Sep-16 05:48 PM
2390 posts
#65047, "I'm pretty sure most IMMs aren't very active right now...."
In response to Reply #0

So IMMs that don't know the ins and outs of the cabals are filling in and doing their best where they can. Although they don't really err on the side of the player when it comes to enforcing cabal dogma and they assume a lot. But at least they're playing?

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #65046 Previous topic | Next topic