Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectJormyr are you taking care of Battle cabal?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=65046
65046, Jormyr are you taking care of Battle cabal?
Posted by Girsst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some immortals told me so. I wrote you an email and a missive about a Cabal problem but haven't got a response from you...

Since you now write on forums but havent respond to a player writing personnaly to you, I'm just wondering if you're still taking care of Battle?
65064, Ysaloerye and I both.
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In both your and Abatoor's cases, both situations took some time to figure out what precisely happened, and what was going to be done. I've unfortunately been back to pretty erratic hours, and on top of that have been having computer headaches, so in that much I apologize.

On the flip side, unless I'm very much mistaken, I've only actually been online once that I've even been able to spot you (during the figure out what happened stage), and I straight up have yet to cross paths with Abatoor. In at least one of these cases, it's become quite difficult to actually encounter the character because the logins I've been able to note have been particularly brief.

So unfortunately, there is some requirement of catching the right people at the right time, but Ysal and I are aware of, coming up with a plan, and at some point I'm sure will cross paths with both characters.
65065, Online rendez-vous?
>So unfortunately, there is some requirement of catching the
>right people at the right time, but Ysal and I are aware of,
>coming up with a plan, and at some point I'm sure will cross
>paths with both characters.

Logins were brief because I was only checking if you we're online. Since you must have your reasons to stay hidden on WHO, is it possible to set an appointement?

Also, is it realistic to try to contact you via your Jormyr@carrionfields email?
65067, Dude
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Being needy is one of the most efficient ways of becoming frustrated. But you, of course, won't listen to me because I don't back up my words with solid facts.
65071, RE: Dude
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How is this player being needy? He is trying to setup a time to meet due to OOC constraints. I wouldn't want to sit around waiting for someone when you can just show one another a little consideration and set something up.
65074, RE: Dude
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I wouldn't want to sit around

That's the point. Making your game experience dependant on someone else is the fastest way of becoming frustrated, because other people will never meet your expectations (even more so with immortals). And the dude presses on demanding for attention even after he was told that his issue is being looked at (hence needy).

That's right on track to wearing Necro suit.
65076, Don't feed the troll
>But you, of course, won't listen to me because I don't back up my words with solid facts.

Then why are you replying to my post (especially after I nicely asked you via private message to stop doing it) if not to simply be annoying?

I mean Dude, get a life and stop being a troll...
65078, You really aren't much better than him lately
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you want people to be more helpful to you, I would consider not replying to everything that you find "annoying" because it doesn't help your case like you think.
65072, No wonder why you're having trouble
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you're only logging in briefly looking for a normally wizinvis immortal on the who list then failure is almost certain.

I don't know what your issue is but is it preventing you from actually playing your character?

If you are playing actively and have sent a note, prayed and/or emailed, Jormyr or Ysal will catch up with you.
65099, Going through some family issues...
Posted by Abatoor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Playtimes will have dropped recently. Hope to get them back soon.
65100, It's okay to just not show up. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
65060, Been trying to find him as well.
Posted by Abatoor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Does Jormyr@carrionfields.com work? I tried an in-game note and a few prays, but no luck.

Having said that I haven't been able to log in for a few days. Maybe tomorrow.
65053, Try not to edit posts you make as anon
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Also, your situation is a VERY weird one that we have been discussing a remedy for. How you ended up in that situation I don't know but its not being completely ignored.
65054, Thank you for your update
And taking care of the posts.
65050, Wizlist also indicates Ysaloerye is active.
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So maybe shooting her (and Izqi?) a note would be beneficial.
65057, RE: Wizlist also indicates Ysaloerye is active.
Posted by vorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>So maybe shooting her (and Izqi?) a note would be beneficial.

I wrote to Ysaloerye a week ago... no response from her either and Iziq can't do nothing.

With Battle having no leaders and absent Imms, it's probably a better idea to roll an orc at the moment.
65047, I'm pretty sure most IMMs aren't very active right now.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So IMMs that don't know the ins and outs of the cabals are filling in and doing their best where they can. Although they don't really err on the side of the player when it comes to enforcing cabal dogma and they assume a lot. But at least they're playing?