Subject: "How does Destuvius and Emnon feel about eachother?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63384
Show all folders

KoeKhaosSat 16-Apr-16 11:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63384, "How does Destuvius and Emnon feel about eachother?"

I mean, it seems like Emnon came to just leech off the Empire, does Destuvius dislike him or do they have some kind of deal? I've never seen/heard anything of the lore between the two and I can't figure out how Emnon fits into the Empire to be honest considering he wants to take away from civilization building and hates all the priests who are considered the voice of the Empire. Just curious if there is some interesting lore worked out here since I've always been wondering since Emnon first showed up! I'd try to play a char in game to find out, but I just don't have the time to CF anymore.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KstatidaSat 16-Apr-16 05:54 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63399, "That's obviously an IC question"
In response to Reply #0

Which would lead to a great storyline. I wasn't able to find the reasonable enough way to talk to both of them with one character though.

Might help if several mortals are involved. Too bad all highprofile Emnon followers got anathemized and deleted.

TMNSSat 16-Apr-16 12:38 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63392, "Grurk and Khasotholas didn't get along back in the day ..."
In response to Reply #0

It's why I used to talk #### to Grurk a lot

DestuviusSat 16-Apr-16 11:51 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#63390, "Oddly enough, no one has tried to explore this IC"
In response to Reply #0

I'd rather leave that as an avenue for it (at least until it happens for the first time)

KoeKhaosSat 16-Apr-16 07:26 PM
400 posts
#63400, "Fair enough, let me know if it happens."
In response to Reply #2

Since I just don't have the capability to do it myself anytime soon.

LhydiaSat 16-Apr-16 11:26 AM
2390 posts
#63386, "Backstories are definitely helpful when trying to RP.."
In response to Reply #0

Its so weird when random IMM's just show up without any echoes rhyme reason or explanation.

*poke Umiron*

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63384 Previous topic | Next topic