Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHow does Destuvius and Emnon feel about eachother?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=63384
63384, How does Destuvius and Emnon feel about eachother?
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I mean, it seems like Emnon came to just leech off the Empire, does Destuvius dislike him or do they have some kind of deal? I've never seen/heard anything of the lore between the two and I can't figure out how Emnon fits into the Empire to be honest considering he wants to take away from civilization building and hates all the priests who are considered the voice of the Empire. Just curious if there is some interesting lore worked out here since I've always been wondering since Emnon first showed up! I'd try to play a char in game to find out, but I just don't have the time to CF anymore. :(
63399, That's obviously an IC question
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Which would lead to a great storyline. I wasn't able to find the reasonable enough way to talk to both of them with one character though.

Might help if several mortals are involved. Too bad all highprofile Emnon followers got anathemized and deleted.
63392, Grurk and Khasotholas didn't get along back in the day (IC)
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's why I used to talk #### to Grurk a lot :)
63390, Oddly enough, no one has tried to explore this IC
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd rather leave that as an avenue for it (at least until it happens for the first time)
63400, Fair enough, let me know if it happens.
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since I just don't have the capability to do it myself anytime soon. :(
63386, Backstories are definitely helpful when trying to RP..
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its so weird when random IMM's just show up without any echoes rhyme reason or explanation.

*poke Umiron*