Subject: "So we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60996
Show all folders

QuixoticSun 18-Oct-15 10:38 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60996, "So we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love."

What about creating 'quest specializations' for the melee oriented players? Things have always seemed biased toward shapeshifters and conjurers when it comes to immortal love.

Just sayin'.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VonzamirThu 22-Oct-15 03:48 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61112, "It's called a third legacy. NT"
In response to Reply #0

nt

UmironMon 19-Oct-15 02:58 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61020, "RE: So we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love."
In response to Reply #0

I chose to do the "October forms" because they were relatively low hanging fruit, especially since I was able to farm out the least fun part (to me), the description writing. Thanks Voszoad.

I'm not making any commitments to doing something similar in the future regardless of when, why or for what class(es). This was somewhat unique and experimental, and at the very least I want to wait until it's over and I've had a chance to think on how it went before I worry about doing something similar again.

At a higher level, yes we arguably have more material to play with when it comes to rewarding shapeshifters, for example, and some other classes. That said, I think there are plenty of ways of rewarding warriors too, for example, even if those ways aren't so neatly packaged.

IsildurMon 19-Oct-15 03:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61021, "RE: So we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love."
In response to Reply #1

Permanent lizard tail FTW. Hah.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60996 Previous topic | Next topic