Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSo we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=60996
60996, So we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love.
Posted by Quixotic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What about creating 'quest specializations' for the melee oriented players? Things have always seemed biased toward shapeshifters and conjurers when it comes to immortal love.

Just sayin'.
61112, It's called a third legacy. NT
Posted by Vonzamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
61020, RE: So we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love.
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I chose to do the "October forms" because they were relatively low hanging fruit, especially since I was able to farm out the least fun part (to me), the description writing. Thanks Voszoad.

I'm not making any commitments to doing something similar in the future regardless of when, why or for what class(es). This was somewhat unique and experimental, and at the very least I want to wait until it's over and I've had a chance to think on how it went before I worry about doing something similar again.

At a higher level, yes we arguably have more material to play with when it comes to rewarding shapeshifters, for example, and some other classes. That said, I think there are plenty of ways of rewarding warriors too, for example, even if those ways aren't so neatly packaged.

61021, RE: So we see shapeshifters getting quest-caliber love.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Permanent lizard tail FTW. Hah.