Subject: "Two Obs/Exp Questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60870
Show all folders

VonzamirTue 06-Oct-15 05:52 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60870, "Two Obs/Exp Questions"

1. To get the Obs Exp edge point bonus for early exploration do I have to hit the minimums by level 29 or level 30. I believe the helpfile says prior to level 30 which means level 29 to me.

2. Do the areas which no longer give obs exp xp at early level open up at level 30 or level 31.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I had a similar thing happen, Wandering Minstrel (Anonymous), 11-Oct-15 10:20 PM, #8
Reply RE: Two Obs/Exp Questions, Umiron, 06-Oct-15 06:15 PM, #1
     Reply Umm when did it happen?, Kstatida, 07-Oct-15 09:05 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Umm when did it happen?, Umiron, 07-Oct-15 09:10 AM, #3
               Reply Actually, incognito, 07-Oct-15 09:22 AM, #4
                    Reply RE: Actually, Umiron, 07-Oct-15 09:50 AM, #5
                         Reply Would you consider removing the minimum level for non a..., Sarien, 07-Oct-15 10:41 AM, #6
                              Reply Sorry, no. (nt), Umiron, 07-Oct-15 11:43 AM, #7

Wandering Minstrel (Anonymous)Sun 11-Oct-15 10:20 PM
Charter member
#60935, "I had a similar thing happen"
In response to Reply #0

I had a similar thing happen where a known area explore (Actually Explores - 3 different places one login) gave nothing at level 51. I did get the Observation but a weird amount 3024 (I thought everything was multiples of 5).

So perhaps it was just some weirdness at the time. Guess you will just have to go back! That's my plan.

For me Umiron is doing an awesome job and I would prefer that now and again some weirdness gets broken and he keeps doing what he does.

UmironTue 06-Oct-15 06:15 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60872, "RE: Two Obs/Exp Questions"
In response to Reply #0

>1. To get the Obs Exp edge point bonus for early exploration
>do I have to hit the minimums by level 29 or level 30. I
>believe the helpfile says prior to level 30 which means level
>29 to me.

I'll clarify the helpfile. It's level <= 30.

>2. Do the areas which no longer give obs exp xp at early
>level open up at level 30 or level 31.

No observation / exploration points were removed.

KstatidaWed 07-Oct-15 09:05 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60882, "Umm when did it happen?"
In response to Reply #1

Cause I think I've received 0 Expl. exp for Thar-Acacia on 29 level, last days of August.

UmironWed 07-Oct-15 09:10 AM
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60883, "RE: Umm when did it happen?"
In response to Reply #2

It's been almost two years since anything related to exploration or observation changed in Thar-Acacia.

incognitoWed 07-Oct-15 09:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60885, "Actually"
In response to Reply #3

That may be true, but it has been less than 2 years (I'd say) since the observation exp system was changed to stop people getting exp from those areas at overly low level.

UmironWed 07-Oct-15 09:50 AM
1497 posts
#60886, "RE: Actually"
In response to Reply #4

Observation points (mobs, objs, etc.) have always have a max level and no minimum level. None of the observation points for Thar-Acacia have changed since at least 2010.

Exploration spots used to have just a max level but in January of 2014 Daevryn introduced a minimum level as well. None of the exploration spots in Thar-Acacia have changed since January of 2014.

So I guess you could say it's been almost two years since anything related to exploration or observation changed in Thar-Acacia.

SarienWed 07-Oct-15 10:41 AM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60887, "Would you consider removing the minimum level for non a..."
In response to Reply #5

It generally was not regarded as a positive change, nor did it make people happy. I think if it went away for say everything not an area explore it'd be well received. And you'd still retain the benefits of low lvl chars not asking hero's to be ran through trothon etc.

UmironWed 07-Oct-15 11:43 AM
1497 posts
#60889, "Sorry, no. (nt)"
In response to Reply #6

hasd

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60870 Previous topic | Next topic