Subject: "Hadn't run into this issue before: Village Defender VS ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59894
Show all folders

Defender (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jul-15 08:39 AM
Charter member
#59894, "Hadn't run into this issue before: Village Defender VS Venom Shaman"

I guess the argument could be made that a shamans venoms are holy power and poultice shouldn't touch it, but I think healers work for a lot of their effects.

Could poultice be looked at to cure anything other than basic poison/plague/scourge/etc at this point with the addition of poisoner thieves and venom path shaman?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusThu 02-Jul-15 02:11 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59903, "This kind of came up before"
In response to Reply #0

The last time it was a shaman requesting that cure poison remedy the effects of a poisoner thief. I don't see this changing at all where suddenly defenders (and anyone with cure poison for that matter) can negate an entire shaman path or an entire thief path.

Marcus_Fri 03-Jul-15 07:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59908, "This made me think"
In response to Reply #3

Now that we have a bunch of fancy, unique poisons..

Why not use them to replace the generic "legacy poison" alltogether and make new interactions for anything old-poison related with the neo-stuff?

DallevianThu 02-Jul-15 11:39 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#59896, "oh wow"
In response to Reply #0

are you really asking for poultice to cure mind control poison, fear poison, neuro poison, etc? no way dude. you get field dressing already, so other than forget you'll be fine

AereglenThu 02-Jul-15 12:55 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59899, "Is that what he asked for?nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59894 Previous topic | Next topic