Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHadn't run into this issue before: Village Defender VS Venom Shaman
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=59894
59894, Hadn't run into this issue before: Village Defender VS Venom Shaman
Posted by Defender on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess the argument could be made that a shamans venoms are holy power and poultice shouldn't touch it, but I think healers work for a lot of their effects.

Could poultice be looked at to cure anything other than basic poison/plague/scourge/etc at this point with the addition of poisoner thieves and venom path shaman?
59903, This kind of came up before
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The last time it was a shaman requesting that cure poison remedy the effects of a poisoner thief. I don't see this changing at all where suddenly defenders (and anyone with cure poison for that matter) can negate an entire shaman path or an entire thief path.
59908, This made me think
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now that we have a bunch of fancy, unique poisons..

Why not use them to replace the generic "legacy poison" alltogether and make new interactions for anything old-poison related with the neo-stuff?

59896, oh wow
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
are you really asking for poultice to cure mind control poison, fear poison, neuro poison, etc? no way dude. you get field dressing already, so other than forget you'll be fine
59899, Is that what he asked for?nt
Posted by Aereglen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt