Facebook

Vote for Carrion Fields at Top Mud Sites!



Subject: "Enhal logs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3505
Show all folders

TwistMon 07-May-18 08:56 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3505, "Enhal logs"


          

.

  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply vs. Moebo, Nayoguew, Xalsas, Twist, 04-May-18 05:53 PM, #47
Reply vs. Thraum Part 1, Twist, 04-May-18 05:38 PM, #44
Reply vs. Thraum Part 2, Twist, 04-May-18 05:44 PM, #45
     Reply vs. Thraum Part 3 with special guest Jiouvesh, Twist, 04-May-18 05:50 PM, #46
Reply w Valtiare vs. Kalaren and Ehlonyra, Twist, 01-May-18 06:26 PM, #38
Reply vs. Xhishi, Twist, 01-May-18 06:23 PM, #37
Reply What a kill steal (NT), Cointreau, 03-May-19 01:31 PM, #41
Reply vs. Alingert, Twist, 01-May-18 06:17 PM, #36
Reply vs. Jiouvesh, Twist, 01-May-18 04:59 PM, #31
Reply When throw throw throw fails you..., Twist, 01-May-18 04:50 PM, #29
Reply vs. Tukkar, Jiouvesh, and stupid laws about nightwalker..., Twist, 01-May-18 04:47 PM, #28
Reply vs. Ailred, Twist, 29-Apr-18 08:08 PM, #27
Reply vs. Orzmus and Kamorvi, Twist, 29-Apr-18 07:01 PM, #25
Reply Fort Chaos, Twist, 28-Apr-18 09:41 PM, #22
Reply vs. Amatias, Twist, 28-Apr-18 08:42 PM, #19
Reply RE: vs. Amatias, Twist, 28-Apr-18 09:08 PM, #48
     Reply RE: vs. Amatias (and Knaor) (part 1), Twist, 28-Apr-18 09:15 PM, #20
          Reply RE: vs. Amatias (and Knaor) (part 2), Twist, 28-Apr-18 09:18 PM, #21
Reply vs. Gokmokroh, Twist, 28-Apr-18 08:40 PM, #18
Reply vs. Adezhul, Twist, 28-Apr-18 01:23 PM, #17
Reply vs. Gilta and Tahzorphs, Twist, 28-Apr-18 01:17 PM, #16
Reply vs. Jeunne, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:38 PM, #15
Reply vs. Filia and Galchy, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:23 PM, #13
Reply vs. Leorne, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:19 PM, #11
Reply RE: vs. Leorne, Twist, 29-Apr-18 06:58 PM, #24
Reply Scarabress. Fortrab?, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:15 PM, #10
Reply vs. Bhoaz, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:13 PM, #9
Reply Botched assassinations, Twist, 26-Apr-18 06:34 PM, #7
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 26-Apr-18 06:41 PM, #8
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:21 PM, #12
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:25 PM, #14
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, robdarken_, 03-May-19 01:31 PM, #42
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 29-Apr-18 06:38 PM, #23
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 29-Apr-18 08:02 PM, #26
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 01-May-18 04:53 PM, #30
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 01-May-18 06:03 PM, #32
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 01-May-18 06:05 PM, #33
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 01-May-18 06:07 PM, #34
Reply RE: Botched assassinations, Twist, 01-May-18 06:12 PM, #35
Reply RE: Botched assassinations (vs. 3), Twist, 01-May-18 06:31 PM, #39
     Reply Chiss Kalaren Ehlonyra cont., Twist, 01-May-18 06:38 PM, #40
          Reply me. reason is, Dallevian, 03-May-19 01:31 PM, #43
Reply vs. Beja with surprise guest, Twist, 26-Apr-18 06:15 PM, #6
Reply vs. Galchy with unexpected help, Twist, 26-Apr-18 11:02 AM, #4
Reply Ahh, so this is why Glik anathema'd me like an idiot. , Vexali (Anonymous), 03-May-19 01:31 PM, #5
Reply Assassination Woes 1, Twist, 26-Apr-18 10:48 AM, #2
Reply Later that day..., Twist, 26-Apr-18 10:52 AM, #3
Reply De Profanis Sacerdotiis, Twist, 26-Apr-18 10:40 AM, #1

TwistFri 04-May-18 05:53 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3556, "vs. Moebo, Nayoguew, Xalsas"
In response to Reply #0


          








<617/617(100%) 368(57%) 971(97%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
Grishug's Metal Working

[Exits: north up]
A torso has been forged from the scales of a serpent.
A pile of serpent scales lies on the ground.
The rotting skull of a serpent is here.
Moebo is here, fighting Grishug.
Nayoguew is here, fighting Grishug.
Grishug stands over his anvil loudly hammering a piece of metal.

<617/617(100%) 368(57%) 968(96%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
t
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<617/617(100%) 368(57%) 968(96%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
tt

Nayoguew fails to perform a joint lock on Grishug.
Nayoguew's kansetsuwaza misses Grishug.

<617/617(100%) 368(57%) 968(96%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You trip Moebo and he goes down!
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Moebo.
Moebo yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Moebo is writhing in agony.

<617/617(100%) 368(57%) 968(96%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>

Grishug's punch DISMEMBERS Nayoguew!
Grishug sends Moebo sprawling with a powerful bash.
Grishug's bash scratches Moebo.
Moebo's cut *** DEMOLISHES *** Grishug!
Moebo parries your freezing cut.
Moebo parries your freezing cut.
Moebo parries your freezing cut.
Moebo is gushing blood.

<617/617(100%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
th

Moebo yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Moebo.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds Moebo.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Moebo!
Moebo is writhing in agony.

<617/617(100%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Grishug's punch DISMEMBERS Nayoguew!
Nayoguew has fled!
Nayoguew leaves up.
Moebo parries your freezing cut and returns an attack of his own.
Moebo's cleave MUTILATES you!
Moebo barely turns your freezing cut aside.
Moebo is writhing in agony.

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
You throw Moebo to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Moebo!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Moebo's shoulder!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS Moebo!
Moebo is convulsing on the ground.

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Moebo!
Grishug's punch EVISCERATES Moebo!
Moebo is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Moebo.
Moebo spills his guts all over the floor.

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
targ nay
Nayoguew has arrived.

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
targ nayo
#Ok. $target is now set to {nayo}.

Nayoguew leaves north.

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
g all.coins corpse
eYou get 47 gold coins from the corpse of Moebo.
You get 189 silver coins from the corpse of Moebo.
You get 49 copper coins from the corpse of Moebo.

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
exam corpse
The bludgeoned corpse of Moebo lies here.
The corpse of Moebo contains:
red-gold dragon leggings
a pitch-black ring
a black iron broadsword
plate vambraces decorated with red enamel
a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull
an adamantite bracer
a pair of knee-high boots of red hematite
flawless pectoral plates of red hematite
(Humming) the spider axe
(Glowing) (Humming) an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer'
the girdle of endless space
(Glowing) a flaming bardiche
(Glowing) an ulrician belt
a malachite bracelet
(Glowing) (Humming) the Helm of Supremacy
a gleaming silver sword
gauntlets of ogre power
a black and white striped heartstone ring
(Humming) an eagle inscribed staff
a jade pendant
a nightmare blade
a trophy belt with the scalp of Breadfan
a thick hide of a woolly mammoth
the belt of strength
spiked mask of darkened bronze
(Glowing) a mantle of fire
(Glowing) (Humming) the ivory-hilted wakizashi
(Glowing) (Humming) a darkened helm
a small raft
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
(Humming) the Skull Sword

<575/617(93%) 376(58%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
legen
You focus on your accumulated knowledge of the Legends of Thera.

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
where
ePeople near you:
(PK) Xalsas Grishug's Metal Working

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
exam corpse
The bludgeoned corpse of Moebo lies here.
The corpse of Moebo contains:
red-gold dragon leggings
a pitch-black ring
(Noteworthy) a black iron broadsword
(Famous) plate vambraces decorated with red enamel
(Famous) a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull
(Noteworthy) an adamantite bracer
(Noteworthy) a pair of knee-high boots of red hematite
(Famous) flawless pectoral plates of red hematite
(Infamous) (Humming) the spider axe
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) (Humming) an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer'
the girdle of endless space
(Famous) (Glowing) a flaming bardiche
(Famous) (Glowing) an ulrician belt
(Famous) a malachite bracelet
(Famous) (Glowing) (Humming) the Helm of Supremacy
(Noteworthy) a gleaming silver sword
(Famous) gauntlets of ogre power
(Noteworthy) a black and white striped heartstone ring
(Famous) (Humming) an eagle inscribed staff
(Noteworthy) a jade pendant
(Noteworthy) a nightmare blade
(Legendary) a trophy belt with the scalp of Breadfan
(Famous) a thick hide of a woolly mammoth
(Famous) the belt of strength
(Famous) spiked mask of darkened bronze
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a mantle of fire
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) (Humming) the ivory-hilted wakizashi
(Infamous) (Glowing) (Humming) a darkened helm
a small raft
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
(Legendary) (Humming) the Skull Sword

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Xalsas's kicked dirt misses you.
You yell 'Die, Xalsas! You dirty fool!'
Xalsas is in perfect health.

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

You parry Xalsas's corrosive slice.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas is in perfect health.

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Xalsas yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Xalsas is in perfect health.

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
ow
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Xalsas is in perfect health.

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

You parry Xalsas's corrosive slice.
You swat Xalsas's cut away with your shield.
You parry Xalsas's corrosive slice.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas is in perfect health.

<575/617(93%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Xalsas painfully hyperextends your shoulder!
Xalsas's kansetsuwaza MUTILATES you!
Xalsas is in perfect health.

<533/617(86%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
g
Xalsas's corrosive slice wounds you.
You parry Xalsas's cut.
With careful timing you deflect Xalsas's corrosive slice.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas is in perfect health.

<514/617(83%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
g mala
You see your chance and attack!
You deftly sidestep Xalsas's attack.
Xalsas's corrosive slice misses you.
With Xalsas's defenses open, you deliver a powerful shuto strike!
Your shuto strike MUTILATES Xalsas!
Xalsas is able to slip out of your grasp before you can complete the owaza.
Xalsas has a few scratches.

<514/617(83%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
g malachite corpse

You parry Xalsas's corrosive slice.
You parry Xalsas's cut.
Xalsas's ring flares with a bright white light!
Xalsas's shocking grasp mauls you.
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas has a few scratches.

<493/617(79%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
You get a malachite bracelet from the corpse of Moebo.
Xalsas has a few scratches.

<493/617(79%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
ko
Xalsas grabs hold of your wrist and twists it violently!
With a sickening crunch, Xalsas applies kotegaeshi to your wrist!
With your broken wrist, you can no longer hold onto a red dragonscale shield.
Xalsas's kotegaeshi devastates you!
Xalsas has a few scratches.

<463/617(75%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
kot
You grab hold of Xalsas's wrist and twist it violently!
Xalsas can no longer find the strength to wield the ivory-hilted wakizashi.
Your kotegaeshi DISMEMBERS Xalsas!
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<463/617(75%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Moebo has arrived.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<463/617(75%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Moebo gets red-gold dragon leggings from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a pitch-black ring from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a black iron broadsword from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets plate vambraces decorated with red enamel from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets an adamantite bracer from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a pair of knee-high boots of red hematite from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets flawless pectoral plates of red hematite from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets the spider axe from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer' from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets the girdle of endless space from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a flaming bardiche from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets an ulrician belt from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets the Helm of Supremacy from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a gleaming silver sword from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets gauntlets of ogre power from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a black and white striped heartstone ring from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets an eagle inscribed staff from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a jade pendant from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a nightmare blade from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a trophy belt with the scalp of Breadfan from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a thick hide of a woolly mammoth from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets the belt of strength from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets spiked mask of darkened bronze from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a mantle of fire from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets the ivory-hilted wakizashi from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a darkened helm from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a small raft from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt from the corpse of Moebo.
Moebo gets the Skull Sword from the corpse of Moebo.
You dodge Xalsas's corrosive slice.
You parry Xalsas's punch.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas parries your punch.
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<463/617(75%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

You dodge Xalsas's corrosive slice.
You parry Xalsas's corrosive slice.
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas dodges your punch.
Xalsas dodges your punch.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<463/617(75%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
kan
You fail to perform kansetsuwaza on Xalsas.
Your kansetsuwaza misses Xalsas.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<463/617(75%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

You parry Xalsas's corrosive slice.
You parry Xalsas's punch.
You dodge Xalsas's corrosive slice.
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas dodges your punch.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<463/617(75%) 326(50%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Your skin feels soft again.
You parry Xalsas's corrosive slice.
You dodge Xalsas's punch.
Xalsas's punch maims you!
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<437/617(70%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>
kan

Xalsas deftly sidesteps your attack.
Your freezing cut misses Xalsas.
With your defenses open, Xalsas delivers a powerful empi strike!
Xalsas's empi strike devastates you!
You are able to slip out of Xalsas's grasp before he can complete the owaza.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<405/617(65%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>

Moebo looks at you.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<405/617(65%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>

With a quick blow you deflect Xalsas's corrosive slice aside.
Xalsas's punch decimates you!
Xalsas's ring flares with a bright white light!
Xalsas's shocking grasp devastates you!
An amulet set with a throbbing bloodstone pulses with ruddy crimson light near Xalsas's heart.
Xalsas's soul drain wounds you.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas parries your punch.
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas has some small but disgusting cuts.

<328/617(53%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>
You painfully hyperextend Xalsas's elbow!
Xalsas can no longer find the strength to wield a nightmare blade.
Your kansetsuwaza MASSACRES Xalsas!
Xalsas is covered with bleeding wounds.

<328/617(53%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw EVISCERATES Xalsas!
You parry Xalsas's punch.
You parry Xalsas's punch.
You parry Xalsas's punch.
You parry Xalsas's punch.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas dodges your punch.
Xalsas dodges your freezing cut.
Xalsas is covered with bleeding wounds.

<328/617(53%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>
wi shadow
th

You dodge Xalsas's punch.
Xalsas's punch misses you.
Xalsas's punch mauls you.
Xalsas's punch maims you!
Xalsas's ring flares with a bright white light!
Xalsas's shocking grasp wounds you.
Xalsas parries your freezing cut.
Xalsas parries your punch.
Your freezing cut EVISCERATES Xalsas!
Xalsas dodges your punch.
Xalsas is covered with bleeding wounds.

<252/617(40%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>
You stop using a Frostbrand sword.
You wield the Shadow Dagger.
The Shadow Dagger feels like a part of you!
Xalsas is covered with bleeding wounds.

<252/617(40%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>
You throw Xalsas to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MASSACRES Xalsas!
Xalsas is gushing blood.

<252/617(40%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw maims Xalsas!
You parry Xalsas's punch.
You dodge Xalsas's punch.
You parry Xalsas's punch.
Xalsas dodges your defilement.
Xalsas dodges your punch.
Xalsas is gushing blood.

<252/617(40%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>

Moebo looks at you.
Xalsas is gushing blood.

<252/617(40%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>

You parry Xalsas's punch.
Xalsas's punch wounds you.
Xalsas parries your defilement.
Xalsas dodges your defilement.
Xalsas is gushing blood.

<232/617(37%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>
th

Xalsas deftly sidesteps your attack.
Your defilement misses Xalsas.
With your defenses open, Xalsas delivers a powerful shotei strike!
Xalsas's shotei strike wounds you.
Securing his grasp, Xalsas performs a taiotoshi on you.
Xalsas's taiotoshi MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
With you momentarily stunned, Xalsas executes a tateken strike!
Xalsas's tateken strike injures you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Completing the owaza, Xalsas applies a ground control to you.
Xalsas painfully hyperextends your elbow!
Xalsas's ground control maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Xalsas is gushing blood.

*** Oops.

<89/617(14%) 335(52%) 999(100%) 11168 civilized 3 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw maims Xalsas!
Xalsas's punch maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Xalsas's punch MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Xalsas's punch MUTILATES you!
You have been KILLED!!







  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistFri 04-May-18 05:38 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3553, "vs. Thraum Part 1"
In response to Reply #0


          








A Comfortable Room

[Exits: east south]
A perfectly smooth and square black cube sits in the middle of the room.
Thraum is here.
(White Aura) Looking stylish, a short, muscular man relaxes here.
(White Aura) An elderly yet handsome man relaxes here, idly paging through a book.

<617/617(100%) 335(52%) 805(80%) 11168 civilized 11 AM>
tt
Thraum misleads you with a quick move, misdirecting your trip to his left.
Thraum yells 'Help! Someone just attacked me!'
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES you!
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Thraum is in perfect health.

<541/617(87%) 335(52%) 787(78%) 11168 civilized 11 AM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
Thraum yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw devastates Thraum!
Thraum has a few scratches.

<541/617(87%) 335(52%) 787(78%) 11168 civilized 11 AM>
kot

The Nightwalker's claw EVISCERATES Thraum!
The Nightwalker's claw MUTILATES Thraum!
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum's crush MANGLES you!
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Thraum has some small but disgusting cuts.

<458/617(74%) 335(52%) 760(76%) 11168 civilized 11 AM>
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on Thraum.
Your kotegaeshi misses Thraum.
Thraum has a few scratches.

<461/617(74%) 346(54%) 782(78%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

Thraum swings a long elvish mace powerfully but fails to connect.
Thraum's bone-shattering blow misses you.
Thraum has a few scratches.

<461/617(74%) 346(54%) 782(78%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw MUTILATES Thraum!
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES you!
You parry Thraum's crush.
Thraum has some small but disgusting cuts.

<390/617(63%) 346(54%) 764(76%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
fle

Olvadr closes his eyes and hums for an instant.
Olvadr creates a barrier of whirring blades about him.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum has some small but disgusting cuts.

<325/617(52%) 346(54%) 749(74%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
Thraum gets in one more shot as you flee.
Thraum's parting blow MANGLES you!
You strain a bit and barely manage to fit through a door.
A Sheltered Open Air Chapel

[Exits: north east west]
Buzzing softly, a cloud of insects hovers here.
You flee from combat!

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 747(74%) 11168 wilderness 12 PM>
You strain a bit and barely manage to fit through a door.
A Comfortable Room

[Exits: east south]
A perfectly smooth and square black cube sits in the middle of the room.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
Thraum is here.
(White Aura) Looking stylish, a short, muscular man relaxes here.
(Whirling Blades) (White Aura) An elderly yet handsome man relaxes here, idly paging through a book.
The Nightwalker's claw maims Thraum!
The Nightwalker's claw EVISCERATES Thraum!
Thraum's crush MASSACRES the Nightwalker!

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 745(74%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum has some small but disgusting cuts.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 745(74%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's crush MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Thraum has some small but disgusting cuts.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 736(73%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw devastates Thraum!
Thraum stops your surge of water just before it reaches him.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Thraum has some small but disgusting cuts.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 733(73%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
th

Thraum starts aiming at you!
Thraum has some small but disgusting cuts.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 733(73%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
You throw Thraum to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Thraum!
Controlling Thraum's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control MASSACRES Thraum!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 733(73%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
You absorb the force of Thraum's crush with chaps of layered furs and leathers.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 715(71%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw maims Thraum!
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 706(70%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

Thraum's cranial hit misses you.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<242/617(39%) 346(54%) 706(70%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
Thraum gets in one more shot as you flee.
Thraum's parting blow MASSACRES you!
You strain a bit and barely manage to fit through the door.
A Simple Kitchen

[Exits: north east]
You flee from combat!

<175/617(28%) 346(54%) 705(70%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
A Comfortable Room

[Exits: east south]
A perfectly smooth and square black cube sits in the middle of the room.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
Thraum is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
(White Aura) Looking stylish, a short, muscular man relaxes here.
(Whirling Blades) (White Aura) An elderly yet handsome man relaxes here, idly paging through a book.

<175/617(28%) 346(54%) 704(70%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip grazes Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<175/617(28%) 346(54%) 704(70%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<175/617(28%) 346(54%) 701(70%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum's crush EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<175/617(28%) 346(54%) 698(69%) 11168 civilized 12 PM>
th

You feel yourself shrink back to normal size.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<177/617(28%) 355(55%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>

Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves south.

<177/617(28%) 355(55%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<177/617(28%) 355(55%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<177/617(28%) 355(55%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<177/617(28%) 355(55%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<238/617(38%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
speck
People near you:
(PK) Thraum A Simple Kitchen

<238/617(38%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<238/617(38%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
af
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You start to feel full.
A warm feeling fills your body.

<338/617(54%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
speckYou are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 41 hours.
Power: 'temple vestments' for 27 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 13 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 13 hours.
Skill: 'poison dagger' for 6 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 1 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 1 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 1 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 1 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 1 hours.

<338/617(54%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<338/617(54%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You feel completely full.
A warm feeling fills your body.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
enl
You get a yellow root from the girdle of endless space.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You are too full to eat more.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You are too full to eat more.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
put 1. girdle
You put a speckled pill in the girdle of endless space.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
put 1. girdle

Thraum has arrived.
You take a chance and somehow hurl yourself away from Thraum's cranial!
You yell 'Help! Thraum just attacked me!'
Thraum yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You put a yellow root in the girdle of endless space.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
tt
In one fluid motion, you bring your leg inside of Thraum's then sweep it!
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 720(72%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<438/617(70%) 327(51%) 693(69%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Thraum!
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES you!
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<298/617(48%) 327(51%) 669(66%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
fle

Thraum drums at you with his maces.
Thraum's drumming maces DISMEMBERS you!
A Simple Kitchen

[Exits: north east]
You flee from combat!

<234/617(37%) 327(51%) 668(66%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<234/617(37%) 327(51%) 668(66%) 11168 civilized 1 PM>
A Comfortable Room

[Exits: east south]
A perfectly smooth and square black cube sits in the middle of the room.
Thraum is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
(White Aura) Looking stylish, a short, muscular man relaxes here.
(Whirling Blades) (White Aura) An elderly yet handsome man relaxes here, idly paging through a book.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 686(68%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 686(68%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Your surge of water MUTILATES Thraum!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 680(68%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw wounds Thraum.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum's crush MANGLES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves south.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

[SCARAB] Undaraxyl: if you spy the healer

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
You are too full to eat more.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
in
You are carrying:
a speckled pill
(Glowing) a mithril dagger adorned with topazes
(Glowing) a potion of return
(Glowing) (Humming) the Shadow Dagger
a brew with crushed kiadana rock
a Frostbrand sword
an engraved cautery iron
a hooked sword
a ball of fire
(Glowing) a ghostly scimitar
(Glowing) (Humming) a heavy rondel called "Stormblade"
a potion of transportation
an oil of sight
a potion of teleportation
a jeweled lock pick
a silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel
Olvadr closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Olvadr gets a wild look in his eyes!

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
put 1. girdle
You put a speckled pill in the girdle of endless space.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
l
wehrA Comfortable Room
Simple solid craftsmanship adorns this room with comfort. The thick walls of
logs insulate the room from the elements, while a huge fur rug covers the
slightly raised floor. The gently sloping ceiling is high enough for a giant,
though one would have to duck under the rafters. Rustic tables, chairs and
couches are around the room, as if this is a place of gathering. There is a
bookshelf against the western wall, and candles, maps and paintings placed
about. A four foot cube of black stone sits in the center of the floor,
emanating a subtle warmth. The gently curving eastern wall has a door in it,
and an open doorway leads through the southern wall. There is a window in the
western wall, letting in some natural light.

[Exits: east south]
A perfectly smooth and square black cube sits in the middle of the room.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
(White Aura) Looking stylish, a short, muscular man relaxes here.
(Whirling Blades) (White Aura) An elderly yet handsome man relaxes here, idly paging through a book.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
wehre

Thraum has arrived.
You misdirect Thraum's cranial with a fake to your right.
You yell 'Help! Thraum just attacked me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
clPeople near you:
(PK) Thraum A Comfortable Room
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 677(67%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
close
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Thraum!
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
The Nightwalker yells 'There is no hope for you, Thraum! Embrace your death!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<239/617(38%) 336(52%) 656(65%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
fle
Thraum gets in one more shot as you flee.
Thraum's parting blow MANGLES you!
A Simple Kitchen

[Exits: north east]
You flee from combat!

<154/617(24%) 336(52%) 655(65%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
A Comfortable Room

[Exits: east south]
A perfectly smooth and square black cube sits in the middle of the room.
Thraum is here.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
(White Aura) Looking stylish, a short, muscular man relaxes here.
(Whirling Blades) (White Aura) An elderly yet handsome man relaxes here, idly paging through a book.

<154/617(24%) 336(52%) 654(65%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's crush misses the Nightwalker.

<154/617(24%) 336(52%) 654(65%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 26 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 12 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 12 hours.
Skill: 'poison dagger' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 0 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 0 hours.

<154/617(24%) 336(52%) 654(65%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves south.

<154/617(24%) 336(52%) 654(65%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

Thraum has arrived.
Thraum tries to strike your head with a long elvish mace, but comes up short.
You yell 'Help! Thraum tried to hit me over the head!'
Thraum's cranial hit misses you.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<154/617(24%) 336(52%) 654(65%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>

The Nightwalker slides back into the shadows from whence it came.
Olvadr closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Olvadr is surrounded by a resistance to cold.
Thraum dodges your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You stop Thraum's crush just before it reaches you.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<154/617(24%) 336(52%) 636(63%) 11168 civilized 2 PM>
Thraum gets in one more shot as you flee.
Thraum's parting blow MANGLES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A Sheltered Open Air Chapel

[Exits: north east west]
Buzzing softly, a cloud of insects hovers here.
You flee from combat!

*** to be continued ***





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistFri 04-May-18 05:44 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3554, "vs. Thraum Part 2"
In response to Reply #44


          








*** Healing from the earlier beating ***

<451/617(73%) 340(53%) 657(65%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 4 PM>
heal heal
You pay the healer 1123 copper coins.
The healer closes her eyes for a moment and nods at you.
A peaceful warmth suffuses your body as the healer heals your wounds.
Thraum has arrived.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.

<569/617(92%) 356(55%) 745(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

You misdirect Thraum's cranial with a fake to your left.
You yell 'Help! Thraum just attacked me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<569/617(92%) 356(55%) 745(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>
kot

You trample around loudly again.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum dodges your surge of water.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<569/617(92%) 356(55%) 745(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on Thraum.
Your kotegaeshi misses Thraum.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<569/617(92%) 356(55%) 745(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES you!
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<503/617(81%) 356(55%) 745(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>
fle

Thraum swings a long elvish mace powerfully but fails to connect.
Thraum's bone-shattering blow misses you.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<503/617(81%) 356(55%) 745(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum's crush MASSACRES you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<366/617(59%) 356(55%) 745(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>
Thraum gets in one more shot as you flee.
Thraum's parting blow MANGLES you!
Priestess's Chambers

[Exits: north]
A middle-aged guard slowly wanders as her eyes take in the surroundings.
(White Aura) The priestess of the Sun is here performing the prayers to the Light.
You flee from combat!

*** I run around healing at other healers ***

<617/617(100%) 356(55%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>
night
You attempt to summon a Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker slides forth from the shadows!

<617/617(100%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum has arrived.

<617/617(100%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum impales you with a barbed bone javelin!
You yell 'Help! Thraum is trying to impale me!'
Thraum's impalement *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<508/617(82%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
The Nightwalker's claw misses Thraum.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<508/617(82%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>
kot
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You dodge Thraum's piercing venoms.
Thraum's piercing venoms misses you.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<508/617(82%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>
kot
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on Thraum.
Your kotegaeshi misses Thraum.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<508/617(82%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw wounds Thraum.
Thraum deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Thraum dodges your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Your shield blocks Thraum's piercing venoms.
Thraum's piercing venoms DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum stops using a barbed bone javelin.
Thraum wields a long elvish mace.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum dual wields a long elvish mace.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

Thraum tries to drum you with his maces, but misses.
Thraum's drumming maces misses you.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 281(43%) 728(72%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 5 PM>

You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding MUTILATES you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<418/617(67%) 283(44%) 750(75%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES you!
You dodge Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<350/617(56%) 283(44%) 750(75%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
kot
You grab hold of Thraum's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Thraum's wrist!
With his broken wrist, Thraum can no longer hold onto a long elvish mace.
Your kotegaeshi EVISCERATES Thraum!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<350/617(56%) 283(44%) 750(75%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Thraum!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<350/617(56%) 283(44%) 750(75%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
heal
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You swing your shield around to meet Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<350/617(56%) 283(44%) 750(75%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
heal heal
Thraum brings a long elvish mace around with bone-shattering force!
Thraum's bone-shattering blow DISMEMBERS you!
Priest's Chambers

[Exits: north]
(White Aura) The priest is here performing some rituals.
You flee from combat!

<285/617(46%) 283(44%) 749(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
heal heal
You can't do that here.

<285/617(46%) 283(44%) 749(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
By the Temple Altar

[Exits: north east south west]
The floor is spattered with fresh drops of blood.
A pit for sacrifices is in front of the altar.
(Hide) Jiouvesh is here.
Thraum is here.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
(White Aura) A bald man in a moon-embroidered cassock is here, healing the injured.

<285/617(46%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
heal heal
You pay the Moonhealer 1123 copper coins.
The Moonhealer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
A calming warmth suffuses your body as the Moonhealer heals your wounds.

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum's crush EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's punch devastates the Nightwalker!

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum's crush EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's punch maims the Nightwalker!
Thraum's punch EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Thraum.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum's crush EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's crush MUTILATES the Nightwalker!
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Thraum is gushing blood.

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
th

Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves south.

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
th
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<375/617(60%) 283(44%) 748(74%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding MUTILATES you!

<340/617(55%) 287(44%) 770(77%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

The Nightwalker yells 'There is no hope for you, Thraum! Embrace your death!'

<340/617(55%) 287(44%) 770(77%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

The Nightwalker snorts at your weakness.
The Nightwalker steps into the shadows and fades from view.

*** Well that's unfortunate ***

<340/617(55%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
heal heal
You pay the Moonhealer 1123 copper coins.
The Moonhealer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
A calming warmth suffuses your body as the Moonhealer heals your wounds.

<430/617(69%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
heal heal

Thraum has arrived.

<430/617(69%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

Thraum tries to strike your head with a long elvish mace, but comes up short.
You yell 'Help! Thraum tried to hit me over the head!'
Thraum's cranial hit misses you.
You trample around loudly again.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<430/617(69%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
You pay the Moonhealer 1123 copper coins.
The Moonhealer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
A calming warmth suffuses your body as the Moonhealer heals your wounds.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<520/617(84%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
kan
You painfully hyperextend Thraum's elbow!
Thraum screams in pain as you apply kansetsuwaza to his elbow!
Your kansetsuwaza DISMEMBERS Thraum!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

Your surge of water EVISCERATES Thraum!
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You duck behind your shield as Thraum's crush lands.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 287(44%) 768(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves west.

*** And there we have the coveted "scream" kansetsuwaza, which generally succeeds in losing
*** you any chance at a kill because your opponent flees after it lands. Chasing...

In one fluid motion, you bring your leg inside of Thraum's then sweep it!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 287(44%) 765(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
tt

Thraum parries your surge of water.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<455/617(73%) 287(44%) 765(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

Thraum parries your surge of water.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<390/617(63%) 287(44%) 765(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Spinning to Thraum's side, you hook his ankle with your foot and kick forward!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<390/617(63%) 287(44%) 765(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

Your surge of water MUTILATES Thraum!
Your surge of water maims Thraum!
Thraum parries your surge of water.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum is gushing blood.

<334/617(54%) 287(44%) 765(76%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
wi
Thraum parries your surge of water.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Thraum!
Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves north.

*** Healing/chasing ***

<594/617(96%) 195(30%) 691(69%) 11168 civilized 9 PM>
North Sutherspring Road

[Exits: east west]

<594/617(96%) 195(30%) 690(69%) 11168 civilized 9 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh North Sutherspring Road
(PK) Thraum North Sutherspring Road

<594/617(96%) 195(30%) 690(69%) 11168 civilized 9 PM>
va
You throw down a small globe and vanish.
North Sutherspring Road

[Exits: north west]
Thraum is resting here.

*** Surprise!

<594/617(96%) 170(26%) 690(69%) 11168 civilized 9 PM>

Thraum stands up.

<594/617(96%) 170(26%) 690(69%) 11168 civilized 9 PM>

Thraum leaves west.

*** Continued...







  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

        
TwistFri 04-May-18 05:50 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3555, "vs. Thraum Part 3 with special guest Jiouvesh"
In response to Reply #45


          








<523/617(84%) 106(16%) 688(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
On the Southern Battlements

[Exits: east west]
Thraum is here.
Looking slightly out of place, this savage giant wanders about.

<523/617(84%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<523/617(84%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>

An elite battlement guard has arrived.
A battlement guard has arrived.
A battlement guard has arrived.
A war priest of Galadon has arrived.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<523/617(84%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>

Thraum parries your defilement.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum's punch nearly strikes you before you turn it away.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<523/617(84%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
th

An elite battlement guard leaves east.
A war priest of Galadon leaves east.
A battlement guard leaves east.
A battlement guard leaves east.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<523/617(84%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>

Thraum knocks your defilement harmlessly to the side.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<468/617(75%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
You throw Thraum to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Thraum!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Thraum but fail.
Your ground control misses Thraum.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<468/617(75%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>

An elite battlement guard has arrived.
An invoker of the guard has arrived.
A battlement guard has arrived.
A battlement guard has arrived.
Thraum parries your defilement.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You dodge Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<411/617(66%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>

Your defilement EVISCERATES Thraum!
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum's crush MASSACRES you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<338/617(54%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
ow

Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves east.

<338/617(54%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
You do not see that person here.

<338/617(54%) 106(16%) 686(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
e
tSoutheast Tower

[Exits: north west up]
(Hide) Jiouvesh is here.
This guard stalks the battlements with her mace at the ready.
With axe in hand, this guard strolls across the battlements.
A palpable warmth of the divine surrounds this priest of the guard.
With sharp eye and swords in hand, this guard stalks the battlements.
Thraum is here.
A dockworker is moving cargo around here.

<338/617(54%) 106(16%) 685(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<338/617(54%) 106(16%) 685(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>

An elite battlement guard leaves north.
A battlement guard leaves north.
A battlement guard leaves north.
A war priest of Galadon leaves north.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<338/617(54%) 106(16%) 685(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>

Thraum parries your defilement.
Thraum parries your defilement.
You parry Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush EVISCERATES you!
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<291/617(47%) 106(16%) 685(68%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 11 PM>
ow

You are thirsty.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding MUTILATES you!
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<255/617(41%) 108(16%) 707(70%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 12 AM>

Thraum parries your defilement.
You parry Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum is covered with bleeding wounds.

<255/617(41%) 108(16%) 707(70%) 11168 PROTECTED civilized 12 AM>
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves north.

*** WTF am I doing an owaza for when I'm chasing? Oh right, I'm actually more hurt than him.
*** A well-timed drum might have killed me. More healing/chasing...

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 642(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
Approaching a Bridge Over Voralia's Tears

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east to Hamsah Mu'tazz and west to Galadon.
(Burning) Thraum is here, fighting Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh is here, fighting Thraum.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is gushing blood.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Jiouvesh trips Thraum, sending him to the ground.
Jiouvesh's trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum is gushing blood.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Jiouvesh's slice MUTILATES Thraum!
Thraum parries your defilement.
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Thraum thrashes around screaming as he is consumed by fire!
Thraum's immolation grazes him.
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
th

Jiouvesh's slice maims Thraum!
Thraum has fled!
Thraum leaves west.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
tt
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
They aren't here.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Thraum has arrived.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Jiouvesh leaves west.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
tt
You trip Thraum and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
Jiouvesh has arrived.
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<547/617(88%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Your defilement EVISCERATES Thraum!
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum's crush EVISCERATES you!
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<502/617(81%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Jiouvesh leaves east.
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<502/617(81%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Jiouvesh has arrived.
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<502/617(81%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Thraum thrashes around screaming as he is consumed by fire!
Thraum's immolation grazes him.
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<502/617(81%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>

Jiouvesh runs right past Thraum, kicking his legs out as he goes.
Jiouvesh's trip scratches Thraum.
Thraum yells 'Help! Jiouvesh tried to trip me!'
Thraum is writhing in agony.

<502/617(81%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
t
Jiouvesh's slice MUTILATES Thraum!
Jiouvesh's caustic slime mauls Thraum.
Thraum parries your defilement.
Your defilement EVISCERATES Thraum!
Thraum's crush DISMEMBERS you!
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum's crush EVISCERATES you!
You parry Thraum's punch.
Thraum is convulsing on the ground.

<392/617(63%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
th

Thraum thrashes around screaming as he is consumed by fire!
Thraum's immolation grazes him.
Thraum is convulsing on the ground.

<392/617(63%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Thraum is convulsing on the ground.

<392/617(63%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Thraum parries your defilement.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
You parry Thraum's punch.
Your shield blocks Thraum's crush.
Thraum is convulsing on the ground.

<392/617(63%) 111(17%) 641(64%) 11168 civilized 1 AM>
You throw Thraum to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Thraum!
Extending Thraum's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
You knock the wind out of Thraum!
Your ground control MANGLES Thraum!
Thraum is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Thraum.
Thraum's leg is sliced from his dead body.

*** Felt semi-bad about the gank but let's be honest he was kicking my butt otherwise.
*** Jiouvesh exits immediately, setting a trap here and there while I try unsuccessfully to mark him.
*** Once Thraum gets his things, I teleport away rather than walk through traps.

You tell Thraum 'I did not ask for his help, but I will not say I did not need it. You are formidable.'

Thraum tells you 'Ah know, bud.'











  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistTue 01-May-18 06:26 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3547, "w Valtiare vs. Kalaren and Ehlonyra"
In response to Reply #0


          








<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 12 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
The corpse of the juju zombie lies here, burnt by some powerful energy.
The sliced-off leg of the juju zombie is lying here.
Ehlonyra is here.
Looking like a human toddler with wings, a cherub flies around here.
Chiss is here.
Kalaren is here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 984(99%) 9058 civilized 12 PM>
4
Kalaren scans east.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 984(99%) 9058 civilized 12 PM>
4
Quickly stepping in front of Kalaren, you see the surprise on his face.
With a quick motion, you drop to your knees in front of him and punch at the inside of his knee.
Staggering to the side, Kalaren leaves his inner thigh open to your sudden upwards slash.
Bright red blood begins to pump from Kalaren's wound as he falls to the ground.
Kalaren can only watch as his blood drains from his body.
Kalaren is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Kalaren.
Kalaren's hands are sliced from his dead body.
A silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel is engulfed in chromatic flame.
A cloak of many-colored patches is engulfed in chromatic flame.
The Heart of Dhumlar is engulfed in chromatic flame.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 984(99%) 9058 civilized 12 PM>

A fire elemental has arrived.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 984(99%) 9058 civilized 12 PM>

Ehlonyra sings 'There once was a thief who did creep
Through the streets without making a peep
In the shadows she'd hide
'til her target was spied,
Then she'd whack the poor sod straight to sleep!'

A coldness descends upon you; you feel yourself falling deeply asleep.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 984(99%) 9058 civilized 12 PM>
In your dreams, or what?

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 984(99%) 9058 civilized 12 PM>

You slowly float to the ground.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 1 PM>

[SCARAB] Valtiare: I will wait outside.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 1 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 38 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 25 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 25 hours.
Power: 'temple vestments' for 23 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 14 hours.
Physical effect: -0- 'water breathing' for 13 hours.
Skill: 'poison dagger' for 9 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 2 hours.
Spell: -2- 'pass door' for 2 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 1 hours.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 1 PM>

[SCARAB] Valtiare: I am near.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 1 PM>

You can stalk again.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 2 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 37 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 24 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 24 hours.
Power: 'temple vestments' for 22 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 13 hours.
Physical effect: -0- 'water breathing' for 12 hours.
Skill: 'poison dagger' for 8 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 1 hours.
Spell: -2- 'pass door' for 1 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 0 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 0 hours.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 2 PM>
targ e
You feel burdened as though by an enormous weight.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 2 PM>
targ ehlon
#Ok. $target is now set to {ehlon}.
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 37 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 24 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 24 hours.
Power: 'temple vestments' for 22 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 13 hours.
Physical effect: -0- 'water breathing' for 12 hours.
Song: 'laborious lament' modifies dexterity by -8 for 9 hours.
Skill: 'poison dagger' for 8 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 1 hours.
Spell: -2- 'pass door' for 1 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 0 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 0 hours.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 2 PM>
whoi eh
[36 W-Elf Bar] (PK) Ehlonyra the Mistress of Song, Bartender of the Eternal Star

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 2 PM>
targ e
You resist the song's effects.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 2 PM>
targ ehlonyra
#Ok. $target is now set to {ehlonyra}.
In your dreams, or what?

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 2 PM>

You feel susceptible to magic again.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 3 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 36 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 23 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 23 hours.
Power: 'temple vestments' for 21 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 12 hours.
Physical effect: -0- 'water breathing' for 11 hours.
Song: 'laborious lament' modifies dexterity by -8 for 8 hours.
Skill: 'poison dagger' for 7 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 0 hours.
Spell: -2- 'pass door' for 0 hours.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 3 PM>
In your dreams, or what?
You resist the song's effects.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 3 PM>
wake;n
You feel yourself weakened by the languid notes.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 3 PM>
wake;n
You feel less tired.
You feel solid again.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 4 PM>
wake;n
You wake and stand up.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 4 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
A horribly mutilated, yet still fairly fresh corpse lies here.
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
(Glowing) A reddish-brown potion lies here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

*** I start to stalk Ehlonyra

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 983(99%) 9058 civilized 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Valtiare Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Ehlonyra Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Kalaren Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Chiss Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Ehlonyra yells 'Die, Valtiare, you sorcerous dog!'

*** Ah, screwit let's go...

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 983(99%) 9058 civilized 4 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
The slashed throat of Kalaren's corpse still oozes thickening blood.
The severed hands of Kalaren lie here.
The corpse of the juju zombie lies here, burnt by some powerful energy.
The sliced-off leg of the juju zombie is lying here.
(Invis) Valtiare is here, fighting Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra is here, fighting Valtiare.
Chiss is here.
(Ghost) Kalaren is sleeping here.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 4 PM>

Ehlonyra has fled!
Ehlonyra leaves west.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Valtiare Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Ehlonyra Western Checkpoint
Kalaren Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Chiss Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 4 PM>
tt


Autosaving.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tWestern Checkpoint

[Exits: north east south [west]]
( 8) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
Discarded here are a series of titanium links, formed into a necklace.
( 5) A pile of filthy rags lies here.
Ehlonyra is here, fighting a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
You swing your foot behind Ehlonyra's leg, pulling her down with a quick jerk!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Ehlonyra has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Ehlonyra dodges your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra's divine power DISMEMBERS a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Ehlonyra has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
Ehlonyra has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Distracting Ehlonyra, Valtiare quickly stomps on her foot and knocks her over.
Valtiare fades into existence.
Valtiare's trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Valtiare tried to trip me!'
Your piercing fire misses Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Valtiare's piercing venoms devastates Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra's divine power DISMEMBERS a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Ehlonyra's divine power DISMEMBERS a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Ehlonyra has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
You trip Ehlonyra and she goes down!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Chiss has arrived.
Ehlonyra has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Ehlonyra yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker fades into existence.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Ehlonyra!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Ehlonyra.
A disgusting, rotting zombie's claw decimates Ehlonyra!
A disgusting, rotting zombie's claw devastates Ehlonyra!
A disgusting, rotting zombie falls flat on its face.
A disgusting, rotting zombie's bash misses Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra dodges your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra's divine power DISMEMBERS a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Chiss's wrath misses a disgusting, rotting zombie.
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Ehlonyra dodges your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra throws herself away from your piercing fire.
Valtiare's piercing venoms MUTILATES Ehlonyra!
Valtiare's piercing venoms decimates Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra's divine power MANGLES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Valtiare's trip misses Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
You trip Ehlonyra and she goes down!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Kalaren has arrived.
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw injures Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra dodges your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Valtiare's piercing venoms wounds Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra's divine power DISMEMBERS a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Kalaren sits down and rests.
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Valtiare's trip misses Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt

Ehlonyra dodges your piercing fire.
Your piercing fire MUTILATES Ehlonyra!
Valtiare's piercing venoms MUTILATES Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra's divine power MASSACRES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Ehlonyra has fled!
Ehlonyra leaves north.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

A gurgling voice starts moaning about brains near Chiss.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south]
( 5) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A small black key is here.
( 2) A pile of filthy rags lies here.
( 2) (Glowing) A crystal-clear potion lies here... it looks refreshing.
Ehlonyra is here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
You trip Ehlonyra and she goes down!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Swinging his foot to one side, Valtiare knocks Ehlonyra's feet together and she falls.
Valtiare's trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Valtiare tried to trip me!'
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Your piercing fire EVISCERATES Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Valtiare's piercing venoms decimates Ehlonyra!
You parry Ehlonyra's divine power.
Your shield blocks Ehlonyra's divine power.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Chiss has arrived.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>

Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
You parry Ehlonyra's divine power.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
A horribly mutilated, yet still fairly fresh corpse lies here.
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
(Glowing) A reddish-brown potion lies here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
You flee from combat!

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 983(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
Northern Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
( 9) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 3) (Glowing) A crystal-clear potion lies here... it looks refreshing.
( 4) A small black key is here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Valtiare Western Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Ehlonyra Western Checkpoint
Kalaren Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Chiss Northwest Main Area of the Mausoleum

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 9058 civilized 5 PM>
tt
tt
They aren't here.
You can stalk again.
The Nightwalker yells 'There is nowhere to run, Ehlonyra! Your suffering is assured!'
The smell of the undead joins the sound of a ruckus near Chiss.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
ttThey aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
ttThey aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Valtiare Western Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Ehlonyra Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Kalaren Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Chiss Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Valtiare Western Checkpoint
(PK) Ehlonyra Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Kalaren Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Chiss Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
They aren't here.
Ehlonyra has arrived.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
You trip Ehlonyra and she goes down!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
tt
tt

Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Your shield blocks Ehlonyra's divine power.
You dodge Ehlonyra's divine power.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>

The smell of the undead joins the sound of a ruckus near Chiss.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>

Swinging his foot to one side, Valtiare knocks Ehlonyra's feet together and she falls.
Valtiare's trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Valtiare tried to trip me!'
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>

Ehlonyra dodges your piercing fire.
Valtiare's piercing venoms devastates Ehlonyra!
You dodge Ehlonyra's divine power.
Ehlonyra is convulsing on the ground.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Ehlonyra is convulsing on the ground.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>
You trip Ehlonyra and she goes down!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra is convulsing on the ground.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>

Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Ehlonyra parries your piercing fire.
Valtiare's piercing venoms devastates Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra's divine power devastates you!
Your shield blocks Ehlonyra's divine power.
Ehlonyra is convulsing on the ground.

<621/653(95%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 9058 civilized 6 PM>

Valtiare utters the words, 'uqzbarr'.
Mystic frost manifests itself at Valtiare's hands before he sends it forth in a frigid explosion of snow and ice.
Valtiare's iceball DISMEMBERS Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra is DEAD!!
You assist Valtiare in the death of Ehlonyra.
A barbed bone javelin glows with unholy light in Valtiare's hands.
A studded black leather collar is engulfed in chromatic flame.






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistTue 01-May-18 06:23 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3546, "vs. Xhishi"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** Battle has the Icon. I have 9 levels on Xhishi.

You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip misses Xhishi.
Xhishi yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Xhishi is in perfect health.

<628/653(96%) 571(98%) 626(63%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
tt

Xhishi dodges your bite.
Xhishi dodges your punch.
The felar martial artist screams and attacks Xhishi!
The felar martial artist's claw misses Xhishi.
You dodge Xhishi's slice.
You dodge Xhishi's slice.
Xhishi is in perfect health.

<628/653(96%) 571(98%) 608(61%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

You can't see a thing!
Someone's kicked dirt scratches you.
Someone is in perfect health.

<624/653(95%) 571(98%) 608(61%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
They aren't here.
Someone parries your bite.
Someone dodges your punch.
Someone dodges your punch.
Someone dodges your bite.
You dodge someone's slice.
You step inside someone's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES someone!
You dodge someone's slice.
You dodge someone's slice.
Someone has a few scratches.

<624/653(95%) 571(98%) 575(58%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
blind
A cloud of dust fills in the room.
You failed to blind someone.
You dodge someone's slice.
Someone delivers a blow of deadly force!
You dodge someone's wrath.
You step inside someone's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch maims someone!
You dodge someone's wrath.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<624/653(95%) 551(95%) 554(56%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

Someone's slice EVISCERATES someone!
Someone knocks your bite harmlessly to the side.
Someone parries your bite.
You dodge someone's slice.
You parry someone's wrath.
You parry someone's slice.
You parry someone's slice.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<624/653(95%) 551(95%) 533(53%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

Someone jabs its sword at you, past your defenses.
Someone's jab DISMEMBERS you!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<571/653(87%) 551(95%) 533(53%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
ko
Someone parries your bite.
Someone parries your punch and returns an attack of its own.
Someone's slice EVISCERATES you!
Someone parries your bite.
Someone delivers a blow of deadly force!
You dodge someone's slice.
You quickly leap away from someone's wrath.
You dodge someone's slice.
You dodge someone's slice.
You dodge someone's slice.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<521/653(79%) 551(95%) 494(49%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
kot
Someone jabs its sword at you, past your defenses.
Someone's jab EVISCERATES you!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<472/653(72%) 551(95%) 494(49%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
kot
You grab hold of someone's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi EVISCERATES someone!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<472/653(72%) 551(95%) 494(49%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

Your bite MUTILATES someone!
Someone dodges your punch.
You dodge someone's slice.
You step inside someone's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES someone!
You dodge someone's slice.
You desperately dodge around someone's slice.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<472/653(72%) 551(95%) 467(47%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

Someone jabs its sword at you, but you manage to defend against the jab.
Someone's jab misses you.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<472/653(72%) 551(95%) 467(47%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
th

Someone's kicked dirt misses someone.
Someone parries your bite.
Someone parries your punch.
Someone parries your bite.
Someone parries your punch.
You parry someone's slice.
Someone's wrath EVISCERATES you!
You dodge someone's slice.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<420/653(64%) 551(95%) 440(44%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES someone!
Controlling someone's fall, you painfully hyperextend its elbow!
Your ground control MUTILATES someone!
Someone is gushing blood.

<420/653(64%) 551(95%) 440(44%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

Someone's claw grazes someone.
Someone dodges your bite.
Someone parries your bite.
Someone parries your bite.
You step inside someone's slice with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES someone!
You parry someone's slice.
Someone is gushing blood.

<420/653(64%) 551(95%) 425(42%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

Someone dodges your bite.
Someone dodges your punch.
Someone parries your bite.
You parry someone's slice.
You dodge someone's wrath.
Someone is gushing blood.

<420/653(64%) 551(95%) 407(41%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
th

The loud crash of falling stone echoes through the ruins.
Someone is gushing blood.

<420/653(64%) 551(95%) 407(41%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

Someone gets a wild look in its eyes.
Someone is gushing blood.

<420/653(64%) 551(95%) 407(41%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES someone!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone is writhing in agony.

<420/653(64%) 551(95%) 407(41%) 10915 civilized 8 AM>

You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
You stop concentrating on the Legends of Thera.
Xhishi is writhing in agony.

<422/653(64%) 561(97%) 429(43%) 10915 civilized 9 AM>

Xhishi parries your bite.
You step inside Xhishi's slice with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Xhishi!
You dodge Xhishi's wrath.
You dodge Xhishi's slice.
You throw yourself away from Xhishi's slice.
Xhishi is writhing in agony.

<422/653(64%) 561(97%) 405(40%) 10915 civilized 9 AM>
th

Xhishi parries your bite.
Xhishi parries your bite.
Xhishi delivers a blow of deadly force!
You parry Xhishi's slice.
You dodge Xhishi's wrath.
You dodge Xhishi's wrath.
Xhishi delivers a blow of deadly force!
You parry Xhishi's slice.
You dodge Xhishi's wrath.
Xhishi is writhing in agony.

<422/653(64%) 561(97%) 375(37%) 10915 civilized 9 AM>
You throw Xhishi to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Xhishi!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Xhishi but fail.
Your ground control misses Xhishi.
Xhishi is convulsing on the ground.

<422/653(64%) 561(97%) 375(37%) 10915 civilized 9 AM>

Xhishi dodges your bite.
Xhishi parries your bite.
Your bite EVISCERATES Xhishi!
Xhishi is stunned, and rendered helpless.
Xhishi is convulsing on the ground.

<422/653(64%) 561(97%) 366(37%) 10915 civilized 9 AM>

The felar martial artist's claw hits Xhishi.
Xhishi is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
The felar martial artist's claw grazes Xhishi.
Xhishi is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Xhishi.
Xhishi's eye pops out of its socket.

<422/653(64%) 561(97%) 366(37%) 10915 civilized 9 AM>
exam corpse
The corpse of Xhishi is here, badly sliced and hacked.
The corpse of Xhishi contains:
some seaweed
( 3) a thick strip of red leather
a cured hide sack made from the corpse of a fire giant patroller
a black-red dragonscale helm
( 2) a slender epee of dim mithril
a hooked sword
some plated brass gauntlets
a dull grey cloak of woven spidersilk
a jagged short sword
( 2) a gleaming silver sword
a blood-stained tunic
( 2) a silver ring enamelled with a black rose
some black leather leggings with red stitching
supple boots from the pelt of an aged cooshee
a fine leather scabbard and baldric
stitched leather face cover
a polished mithril girth
a set of polished mithril armplates
a lightweight skiff with a red sail
a pair of hunter's bracers
a rothe-hide water skin attached to a strap
(Glowing) (Humming) a glimmering longsword
10 gold coins
904 silver coins
11 copper coins

<422/653(64%) 561(97%) 366(37%) 10915 civilized 9 AM>
g all.coins corpse
leYou get 10 gold coins from the corpse of Xhishi.
You get 904 silver coins from the corpse of Xhishi.
You get 11 copper coins from the corpse of Xhishi.

[SCARAB] the Lich Coprophagous: May the Profane beg for mercy as Gemmurra enters the Temple.

[SCARAB] Enhal: Greetings. I just finished Xhishi and will retrieve presently, Voice.

*** While killing the giant...

Xhishi says 'You are so afraid and incompetent you cannot fight alone, ever. It makes you a laughingstock among all. I trust you are aware of that.'







  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
CointreauTue 01-May-18 09:10 PM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#3550, "What a kill steal (NT)"
In response to Reply #37


          

nt

  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistTue 01-May-18 06:17 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3545, "vs. Alingert"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** I've been stalking him for about 20 minutes real-time, but he hasn't left Orctown.
*** I know I can't hide in there, so I've been patiently waiting.
*** My patience runs out but I decide to see if maybe his detect invis has also run out...

<653/653(100%) 576(99%) 989(100%) 10925 wilderness 3 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 576(99%) 989(100%) 10925 wilderness 3 PM>

It starts to rain.
You can stalk again.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
A Rocky Valley

[Exits: north east south]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 980(99%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 980(99%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
g invisibility girdle
qYou step out of the shadows.
You get a potion of invisibility from the girdle of endless space.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 980(99%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
q invisibility
You drink a potion of invisibility.
You fade out of existence.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 980(99%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
3
An Odd Path in the Mountains

[Exits: east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You continue to stalk Alingert.

*** It. is. on.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You attempt to hide.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 40 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 38 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 38 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 26 hours.
Spell: 'invis' for 24 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 9 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 9 hours.
Skill: 'poison dagger' for 4 hours.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
A Rocky Valley

[Exits: north east south]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
fly3
You step out of the shadows.
You get a rainbow colored vial with deep black liquid inside from the girdle of endless space.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You drink a rainbow colored vial with deep black liquid inside.
Your feet rise off the ground.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
g translucence girdle
qYou get a potion of translucence from the girdle of endless space.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
q translucence
You drink a potion of translucence.
You turn translucent.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
enl
You get a yellow root from the girdle of endless space.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You finish eating a yellow root.
You still feel slightly hungry.
The world and everything around seem to grow smaller.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You attempt to hide.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
An Odd Path in the Mountains

[Exits: east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 965(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 965(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
An Odd Path in the Mountains

[Exits: east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 961(97%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
An Odd Path in the Mountains

[Exits: east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 957(96%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
A Junction in the Mountain

[Exits: north east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 953(96%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
A Ridge Along the Mountain

[Exits: north south]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 949(95%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
A Junction in the Mountain

[Exits: north east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 945(95%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 945(95%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
A Path Along the Broken Wood

[Exits: east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 941(95%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You attempt to hide.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 941(95%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 941(95%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>
A Turn in the Mountain Path

[Exits: north west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 937(94%) 10925 wilderness 4 PM>

Lightning flashes in the sky.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
A Descending Mountain Path

[Exits: north south]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
You step out of the shadows.
A Ridge Along the Mountain

[Exits: north east south]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
You attempt to hide.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 2 *****
A rock and moss-colored ogre slumps here, murmuring.
An orcish guard leans lazily against the gates.
An orcish guard leans lazily against the gates.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
A Grisly Path of Carnage

[Exits: east west]
A blood-stained axe is sitting here sideways.
A rusted set of mail is here upon the ground.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
You attempt to hide.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10925 wilderness 5 PM>
You step out of the shadows.
The Palisade Gate

[Exits: north [east] south west]
A rock and moss-colored ogre slumps here, murmuring.
An orcish guard leans lazily against the gates.
An orcish guard leans lazily against the gates.
An orcish guard backs away fearfully!
An orcish guard backs away fearfully!

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 967(97%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
Just Inside the Gate

[Exits: east [west]]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 955(96%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You cannot hide here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 955(96%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 955(96%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 955(96%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
A Filthy Tribal Path

[Exits: north east south west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 943(95%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A thin, wiry child lets out a shrill cry as you approach.

***** Range 2 *****
A ragged orc with long, scraggly hair is here tending to the children.

You scan south.
***** Range 2 *****
Grunting with disgust, an orc tribesman spits in your direction.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
Grunting with disgust, an orc tribesman spits in your direction.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 943(95%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
A Muddy Track

[Exits: east south west]
Grunting with disgust, an orc tribesman spits in your direction.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 931(94%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 2 *****
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 931(94%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
A Muddy Track

[Exits: north east south west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 919(92%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
ex
Obvious exits:
East - A Muddy Track
South - The Beast Pens
West - A Muddy Track

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 919(92%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A menacing orc stands here sneering at you.

***** Range 2 *****
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
Chooltog the Rabid squats here, preparing goblins for battle.
The chief's lieutenant stands here keeping an eye out for trouble.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A savage looking orc paces around here.
Grazog utters a low growl.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

***** Range 2 *****
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
Grunting with disgust, an orc tribesman spits in your direction.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 919(92%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 919(92%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
A Muddy Track

[Exits: east west]
The smell of filth trickles from this muddy watering hole.
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 907(91%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

You scan west.
***** Range 2 *****
Grunting with disgust, an orc tribesman spits in your direction.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 907(91%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
A Worn Intersection

[Exits: north east south west]
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 895(90%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
exYou scan north.
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.
A kobold is here, chained to a primitive trading post.
A fat orc paces around, wiping drool from his chin.

You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 895(90%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
ex
Obvious exits:
North - Before a Strong Stone Door
East - Between Two Intersections
South - The Pig Pen and Spits
West - A Muddy Track

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 895(90%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 895(90%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
eBetween Two Intersections

[Exits: east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 883(89%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
ex
Obvious exits:
East - A Three-Way Intersection
West - A Worn Intersection

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 883(89%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

***** Range 2 *****
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 883(89%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
eA Three-Way Intersection

[Exits: north south west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 871(88%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
ex
Obvious exits:
North - Along a Steep Slope
South - Before a Small Temple
West - Between Two Intersections

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 871(88%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
An orc with thick, dark skin rests here in the center of these bones.

You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 2 *****
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 871(88%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
Between Two Intersections

[Exits: east west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 859(86%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
exA Worn Intersection

[Exits: north east south west]
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 847(85%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
ex
A Muddy Track

[Exits: east west]
The smell of filth trickles from this muddy watering hole.
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 835(84%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
Obvious exits:
East - A Worn Intersection
West - A Muddy Track

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 835(84%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
A Muddy Track

[Exits: north east south west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 823(83%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
ex
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A menacing orc stands here sneering at you.

***** Range 2 *****
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
Chooltog the Rabid squats here, preparing goblins for battle.
The chief's lieutenant stands here keeping an eye out for trouble.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A savage looking orc paces around here.
Grazog utters a low growl.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

***** Range 2 *****
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
Grunting with disgust, an orc tribesman spits in your direction.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 823(83%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>
Obvious exits:
East - A Muddy Track
South - The Beast Pens
West - A Muddy Track

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 823(83%) 10925 civilized 5 PM>


Autosaving.
You can stalk again.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
You cannot hide here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
3
You continue to stalk Alingert.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
l n
A torn curtain serves as a makeshift door to the barracks.
A rag door is open.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A menacing orc stands here sneering at you.

***** Range 2 *****
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
Chooltog the Rabid squats here, preparing goblins for battle.
The chief's lieutenant stands here keeping an eye out for trouble.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A savage looking orc paces around here.
Grazog utters a low growl.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A yellow-eyed rat scurries past your feet.

***** Range 2 *****
A great dire wolf rests here, serving as an orc mount.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
Grunting with disgust, an orc tribesman spits in your direction.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert The Barracks

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 913(92%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
The Barracks

[Exits: north south west]
A menacing orc stands here sneering at you.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 901(91%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
An orc brute screams wildly, trying to intimidate the other orcs.
Chooltog the Rabid squats here, preparing goblins for battle.
The chief's lieutenant stands here keeping an eye out for trouble.

You scan south.
***** Range 2 *****
A savage looking orc paces around here.
Grazog utters a low growl.

You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A massive ogre is here pushing through the orcs.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 901(91%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
The Barracks

[Exits: north east]
A massive ogre is here pushing through the orcs.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 893(90%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A ragged orc with long, scraggly hair is here tending to the children.
(Hide) Alingert is here.
Graag the Savage is here training brutes in the art of warfare.
A menacing orc stands here sneering at you.

***** Range 3 *****
A savage looking orc paces around here.
A ragged orc with long, scraggly hair is here tending to the children.

You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A menacing orc stands here sneering at you.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 893(90%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
The Barracks

[Exits: north east south]
A ragged orc with long, scraggly hair is here tending to the children.
(Hide) Alingert is here.
Graag the Savage is here training brutes in the art of warfare.
A menacing orc stands here sneering at you.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 885(89%) 10925 civilized 6 PM>
4
Quickly stepping in front of Alingert, you see the surprise on his face.
With a swift, fluid upswing you slice Alingert's abdomen open.
Collapsing with shock and horror, Alingert watches his entrails spill onto the ground.
Gripping your sword with both hands you quickly drive it through Alingert's back as he falls.
As Alingert gasps his final breath, you extract your sword.
Alingert is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Alingert.
You have become better at assassinate!
<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 975(98%) 10915 civilized 7 PM>
exam corpse
The bloodied corpse of Alingert lies here, a look of surprise frozen on its features.
The corpse of Alingert contains:
hardened mithril leggings
(Glowing) a sterling silver choker
some comfortable chainmail gauntlets
a black iron broadsword
a black silk cape adorned with a blood-red spider
an adamantite bracer
a pair of pigskin boots
a cowhide knapsack
a charred leather bracer
a belt strung with skulls
a small fishing boat
(Humming) a blacksmith's forge hammer
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
a sleek granite baton
a small glass prism
a gargantuan axe named 'Iron Flame'
(Glowing) a severed, glowing tiger head
a ring set with a single ruby
(Glowing) a potion of return
Mahn-Tor's Great Axe
a pitch-black ring
(Glowing) a shirt of shining silver chain
a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy
arm bands bearing the insignia of two crossed swords
the horned helm of an Orc-Lord
a pair of chief beads
a crude, filthy club
46 silver coins
123 copper coins






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistTue 01-May-18 04:59 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3540, "vs. Jiouvesh"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** Trying to retrieve, ran into a ton of traps already...

<442/618(71%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>

You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<442/618(71%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
wh
The Imperial Vanquisher says 'Greetings, Citizen.'
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<442/618(71%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
where
s
Jiouvesh steps out of the shadows.
A pale yellow cloud billows forth, carrying a powerful, acrid smell.
You yell 'Help! Jiouvesh just filled the air with a cloud!'
The cloud stings your flesh, but the effect is somewhat mild.
Jiouvesh's acidic cloud injures you.
People near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh The Gates of the Palace
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<427/618(69%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>

Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation hits you.
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<418/618(67%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
h jio
You start aiming at Jiouvesh.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
You parry Jiouvesh's stab.
Jiouvesh's stab EVISCERATES you!
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh is in perfect health.

<369/618(59%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
th
You throw Jiouvesh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Jiouvesh!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control *** DEMOLISHES *** Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<369/618(59%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>

Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation hits you.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<360/618(58%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<360/618(58%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>

Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation hits you.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<351/618(56%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>

You step inside the Imperial Vanquisher's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's kicked dirt misses you.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Jiouvesh as their wounds heal.
Jiouvesh dodges your pierce.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Your dagger makes a burning scratch on Jiouvesh's arm!
Jiouvesh looks very ill.
Jiouvesh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<351/618(56%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
th
You throw Jiouvesh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Jiouvesh!
Controlling Jiouvesh's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<351/618(56%) 576(96%) 485(49%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>

The Imperial Vanquisher shivers and suffers.
The Imperial Vanquisher's poison maims her!
Jiouvesh shivers and suffers.
Jiouvesh's poison maims him!
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.

Your wariness about unconsciousness fades.
Your skin feels soft again.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<351/618(56%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
Jiouvesh's stab MASSACRES you!
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Your dagger makes a burning scratch on Jiouvesh's arm!
Jiouvesh is already poisoned.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<278/618(44%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
th

Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation hits you.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<267/618(43%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>

You throw yourself away from the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Jiouvesh's slice DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
You parry Jiouvesh's stab.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Jiouvesh as their wounds heal.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh is gushing blood.

<211/618(34%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
You throw Jiouvesh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Jiouvesh!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Jiouvesh but fail.
Your ground control misses Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh is gushing blood.

<211/618(34%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>

Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation injures you.
Jiouvesh is gushing blood.

<197/618(31%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash MUTILATES you!
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh knocks your pierce aside before it gets near him.
Jiouvesh is gushing blood.

<159/618(25%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
th

Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation hits you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Jiouvesh is gushing blood.

<147/618(23%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's kicked dirt misses you.
You parry Jiouvesh's slice.
Jiouvesh's stab DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your pierce DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh dodges your punch.
Jiouvesh is writhing in agony.

<82/618(13%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>

Jiouvesh has fled!
Jiouvesh leaves south.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<82/618(13%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>

You step inside the Imperial Vanquisher's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<82/618(13%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation hits you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<70/618(11%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<70/618(11%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
The Imperial Vanquisher moves to block your path.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<70/618(11%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<70/618(11%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
The Imperial Vanquisher moves to block your path.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<70/618(11%) 580(97%) 507(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
Before the Imperial Palace

[Exits: north east south west]
(Marked) Jiouvesh is here.
A lizard strains against an iron chain around its neck.
A trap is sprung!
You yell 'Argh! I've sprung a trap!'
A small spear fires from the trap striking you!
You feel blood gush from a lasting wound.
A burst damage trap's small spear MASSACRES you!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A lizard yells 'Curses! Enhal blundered into someone's trap!'
You flee from combat!

<-5/618(0%) 580(97%) 506(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
You are hurt far too badly for that.

<-5/618(0%) 580(97%) 506(51%) 15001 civilized 2 PM>
w
Frantic and thrashing you scream as fire consumes you!
Your immolation hits you.
You have been KILLED!!


You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!


*** A while later, I unghost at the Vanquisher to avoid any traps...


<668/668(100%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
k out
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
The Imperial Vanquisher parries your pierce.
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<668/668(100%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher dodges your pierce.
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<668/668(100%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
kot
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on the Imperial Vanquisher.
Your kotegaeshi misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<668/668(100%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<668/668(100%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
kot
h jiou
You step inside the Imperial Vanquisher's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash maims you!
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch MANGLES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiouYou fail to execute kotegaeshi on the Imperial Vanquisher.
Your kotegaeshi misses the Imperial Vanquisher.
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
You step inside the Imperial Vanquisher's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher parries your pierce.
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce maims the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your dagger makes a burning scratch on the Imperial Vanquisher's arm!
The Imperial Vanquisher turns slightly green, but it passes.
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
You step inside the Imperial Vanquisher's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
You step inside the Imperial Vanquisher's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher parries your pierce.
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
The Imperial Vanquisher says 'Greetings, Citizen.'
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
You find refuge in a nearby shadow, eluding Jiouvesh's bag of tricks.
You yell 'Help! Jiouvesh just attacked me!'
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
You start aiming at Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh is in perfect health.

<633/668(94%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Jiouvesh's slice DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Your dagger makes a burning scratch on Jiouvesh's arm!
Jiouvesh turns slightly green, but it passes.
Jiouvesh is in perfect health.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
kot
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on Jiouvesh.
Your kotegaeshi misses Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh is in perfect health.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You parry Jiouvesh's slice.
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh dodges your punch.
Your pierce MUTILATES Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh has a few scratches.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
kot

Jiouvesh has fled!
Jiouvesh leaves north.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's kicked dirt misses you.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher parries your pierce.
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jYou grab hold of the Imperial Vanquisher's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jioJiouvesh has arrived.
The Imperial Vanquisher says 'Greetings, Citizen.'
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

Jiouvesh leaves south.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher parries your pierce.
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher parries your pierce.
The Imperial Vanquisher dodges your punch.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
bi
Jiouvesh has arrived.
The Imperial Vanquisher says 'Greetings, Citizen.'
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
bindYou must MURDER a player.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<578/668(86%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
bin
Jiouvesh recites a thick black scroll.
You yell 'Help!! Jiouvesh read a scroll in my general direction!'
A barbed chain erupts from thin air, partially entangling you!
Jiouvesh's razor-sharp chain injures you.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<565/668(84%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<565/668(84%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
h jiou
You start aiming at Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh has a few scratches.

<565/668(84%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>
kot
You grab hold of Jiouvesh's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Jiouvesh's wrist!
With his broken wrist, Jiouvesh can no longer hold onto the Cuendillar Dagger of the Empress.
Your kotegaeshi DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<565/668(84%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You meet the Imperial Vanquisher's slash with a resounding impact.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher disarms you with her bare hands and sends a wicked poisonous dagger flying!
You parry Jiouvesh's slice.
You parry Jiouvesh's punch.
You step inside Jiouvesh's slice with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh absorbs the force of your punch with a pair of hardened leather leggings studded with violet crystals.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/668(84%) 228(41%) 687(69%) 15001 civilized 3 PM>

You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<579/668(86%) 237(43%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>

Jiouvesh has fled!
Jiouvesh leaves south.

<579/668(86%) 237(43%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<579/668(86%) 237(43%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
bindw
You get a wicked poisonous dagger.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<579/668(86%) 237(43%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
You wield a wicked poisonous dagger.
A wicked poisonous dagger feels like a part of you!
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce EVISCERATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<579/668(86%) 237(43%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
The Imperial Vanquisher says 'Greetings, Citizen.'
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
h jiou
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's kicked dirt misses you.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your pierce MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
h jiou
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
h jiou
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch MUTILATES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
h jiou
They aren't here.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
l
The Gates of the Palace
You stand between two huge open portcullis, one to the north and
one to the south. A ceiling lofts above you, held up by a series
of stone arches. The walls to the east and west are covered with
black scorch marks and pocked from splattered acid. The stone
floor is cracked and broken from countless upheavals and eternally
stained with the deep red of dried blood. You can continue
further into the Palace to the north, or leave to the south.

[Exits: north south]
A backpack fashioned of camelhide and colorful cloths lies here.
The Vanquisher of the Empire defends the Palace to the death!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
Your punch MASSACRES the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
where
People near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh The Imperial Throne Room
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
where
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's kicked dirt misses you.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
where
People near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh The End of the Hallway
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<639/668(95%) 210(38%) 776(78%) 15001 civilized 4 PM>
a
You feel like flying again.
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<649/668(97%) 221(40%) 865(87%) 15001 civilized 5 PM>

The Imperial Vanquisher says 'Greetings, Citizen.'
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<649/668(97%) 221(40%) 865(87%) 15001 civilized 5 PM>
h
Jiouvesh reaches into his bag of tricks and pulls out a handful of small bombs.
Jiouvesh throws the small bombs at your feet!
As the bombs explode you are covered in glowing faerie dust.
Jiouvesh's explosion decimates you!
You yell 'Help! Jiouvesh dropped some bombs at my feet!'
The Imperial Vanquisher is gushing blood.

<624/668(93%) 221(40%) 865(87%) 15001 civilized 5 PM>
h jiou
You start aiming at Jiouvesh.
You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
Your pierce maims Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Your pierce fails to penetrate a pair of hardened leather leggings studded with violet crystals worn by Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh has a few scratches.

<624/668(93%) 221(40%) 865(87%) 15001 civilized 5 PM>
th
You throw Jiouvesh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Jiouvesh's shoulder!
Your ground control MASSACRES Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<624/668(93%) 221(40%) 865(87%) 15001 civilized 5 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You knock Jiouvesh's stab harmlessly to the side.
Your pierce EVISCERATES Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<624/668(93%) 221(40%) 865(87%) 15001 civilized 5 PM>
th

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You dodge the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
You step inside Jiouvesh's stab with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
You parry Jiouvesh's stab.
Your pierce devastates Jiouvesh!
Your punch EVISCERATES Jiouvesh!
Your punch DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Your pierce EVISCERATES Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh is gushing blood.

<624/668(93%) 221(40%) 865(87%) 15001 civilized 5 PM>

Jiouvesh has fled!
Jiouvesh leaves north.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

*** Snip him healing while I beat on the Vanquisher

<401/668(60%) 213(38%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 7 PM>
h jiou;throwPeople near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh The Gates of the Palace
The Imperial Vanquisher is convulsing on the ground.

<401/668(60%) 213(38%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 7 PM>
h jiou;throw

Jiouvesh steps out of the shadows.
Jiouvesh's trip misses you.
You yell 'Help! Jiouvesh tried to trip me!'
You start aiming at Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh has a few scratches.

<401/668(60%) 213(38%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 7 PM>
You throw Jiouvesh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Jiouvesh but fail.
Your ground control misses Jiouvesh.
Jiouvesh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<401/668(60%) 213(38%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 7 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
The Imperial Vanquisher's slash EVISCERATES you!
You parry Jiouvesh's slice.
You step inside Jiouvesh's punch with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Jiouvesh!
You parry Jiouvesh's slice.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Jiouvesh as their wounds heal.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh dodges your punch.
Jiouvesh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<356/668(53%) 213(38%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 7 PM>
th

The Imperial Vanquisher's slash EVISCERATES you!
The Imperial Vanquisher tries to disarm you, but fails.
You step inside Jiouvesh's slice with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Jiouvesh!
You dodge Jiouvesh's punch.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Jiouvesh as their wounds heal.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh parries your punch.
Jiouvesh parries your pierce.
Jiouvesh dodges your pierce.
Jiouvesh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<307/668(45%) 213(38%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 7 PM>

Jiouvesh has fled!
Jiouvesh leaves north.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<307/668(45%) 213(38%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 7 PM>

The Imperial Vanquisher shivers and suffers.
The Imperial Vanquisher's poison mauls her.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.

<322/668(48%) 231(42%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 8 PM>

You parry the Imperial Vanquisher's slash.
Your pierce DISMEMBERS the Imperial Vanquisher!
The Imperial Vanquisher is DEAD!!
You receive 0 experience points (40% bonus).
As the Imperial Vanquisher falls, the Unholy Icon of the Scarab returns to the Scarab Cabal!
You receive 1000 experience for a successful counter-raid.
You feel a shudder in your Cabal Power!
The Imperial Vanquisher hits the ground ... DEAD.
The gods give you 8 copper coins for your sacrifice of the corpse of the Imperial Vanquisher.

<322/668(48%) 231(42%) 987(100%) 14001 civilized 8 PM>
q return
You drink a potion of returning.

*** No thanks to the traps.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistTue 01-May-18 04:50 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3538, "When throw throw throw fails you..."
In response to Reply #0


          








<633/633(100%) 584(92%) 955(96%) 15714 civilized 8 PM>
f
You step out of the shadows.
You have marked Orzmus.

<633/633(100%) 584(92%) 955(96%) 15714 civilized 8 PM>

Orzmus utters the words, 'uqzbarr'.
Mystic frost manifests itself at Orzmus's hands before he sends it forth in a frigid explosion of snow and ice.
You yell 'Die, Orzmus, you sorcerous dog!'
You stop following Orzmus.
Orzmus fades into existence.
Orzmus's iceball === OBLITERATES === you!
That really did HURT!
Orzmus is in perfect health.

<409/633(64%) 584(92%) 812(82%) 15714 civilized 8 PM>

You step inside Orzmus's black light with a quick backfist.
You trample around loudly again.
Your punch MUTILATES Orzmus!
You dodge Orzmus's black light.
Orzmus's black light EVISCERATES you!
Orzmus deflects your pierce with his defensive spin.
Your punch EVISCERATES Orzmus!
Your punch MASSACRES Orzmus!
Orzmus is covered with bleeding wounds.

<358/633(56%) 584(92%) 812(82%) 15714 civilized 8 PM>
th
Orzmus misleads you with a quick move, misdirecting your throw to his right.
Orzmus is covered with bleeding wounds.

*** Uh oh.

<358/633(56%) 584(92%) 812(82%) 15714 civilized 8 PM>

Orzmus utters the words, 'uqzbarr'.
Mystic frost manifests itself at Orzmus's hands before he sends it forth in a frigid explosion of snow and ice.
Orzmus's iceball MANGLES you!
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
Orzmus has some small but disgusting cuts.

<282/633(44%) 594(93%) 813(82%) 15714 civilized 9 PM>

Orzmus's black light MASSACRES you!
You parry Orzmus's black light.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Orzmus as their wounds heal.
Your pierce EVISCERATES Orzmus!
Orzmus deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Orzmus parries your punch.
Orzmus has some small but disgusting cuts.

<216/633(34%) 594(93%) 813(82%) 15714 civilized 9 PM>

Orzmus utters the words, 'uqzbarr'.
Mystic frost manifests itself at Orzmus's hands before he sends it forth in a frigid explosion of snow and ice.
Orzmus's iceball === OBLITERATES === you!
That really did HURT!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Orzmus has some small but disgusting cuts.

<22/633(3%) 594(93%) 609(61%) 15714 civilized 9 PM>

Orzmus's black light EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!


A longspear with a wicked, black blade glows with unholy light in Orzmus's hands.
A longspear with a wicked, black blade glows with unholy light in Orzmus's hands.
A longspear with a wicked, black blade glows with unholy light in Orzmus's hands.
You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistTue 01-May-18 04:47 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3537, "vs. Tukkar, Jiouvesh, and stupid laws about nightwalker..."
In response to Reply #0


          








*** I've been scrapping with Jiouvesh back and forth. He enlists some help. I think.
*** Or an AP with no charges wanted to roll the dice...

<618/618(100%) 491(77%) 940(95%) 14762 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
The Eastern Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east to Voralian City, Hamsah Mu'tazz and Seantryn Modan.
Tukkar is here.

<618/618(100%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>

Tukkar's cleave *** DEVASTATES *** you!
That really did HURT!
You yell 'Die, Tukkar, you butchering fool!'
Tukkar has a few scratches.

<454/618(73%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
The Nightwalker has arrived.
Tukkar yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Tukkar.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Tukkar.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tukkar!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Tukkar.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Tukkar parries your bite.
Your freezing cut MUTILATES Tukkar!
Tukkar shivers only slightly as your freezing cut is impeded by a gleaming moonstone-studded leather breastplate.
Tukkar's slice MUTILATES you!
You parry Tukkar's slice.
Tukkar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<413/618(66%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Tukkar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<413/618(66%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Tukkar The Eastern Crossroads
Tukkar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<413/618(66%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
th
You throw Tukkar to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Tukkar!
Controlling Tukkar's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control MUTILATES Tukkar!
Tukkar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<413/618(66%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tukkar!
Tukkar parries your bite.
Your bite devastates Tukkar!
You dodge Tukkar's slice.
Tukkar is gushing blood.

<413/618(66%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tukkar!
The Nightwalker's claw devastates Tukkar!
Your bite misses Tukkar.
Your freezing cut MUTILATES Tukkar!
Tukkar shivers only slightly as your freezing cut is impeded by a velvet-lined leather cape.
Tukkar parries your bite.
Tukkar's slice EVISCERATES you!
You parry Tukkar's punch.
You dodge Tukkar's punch.
Tukkar is gushing blood.

<365/618(59%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
th
You throw Tukkar to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Tukkar!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Tukkar!
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tukkar!
Your bite devastates Tukkar!
Your freezing cut MUTILATES Tukkar!
Tukkar parries your freezing cut.
You parry Tukkar's slice.
You parry Tukkar's punch.
Tukkar is convulsing on the ground.

<365/618(59%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Tukkar.
The Nightwalker's claw devastates Tukkar!
Tukkar is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Tukkar.
Tukkar's severed head plops on the ground.

<365/618(59%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
exam corpse
g allThe corpse of Tukkar is here, dried blood caked over a slashed throat.
The corpse of Tukkar contains:
a gleaming moonstone-studded leather breastplate
red-gold dragon leggings
red-gold dragon boots
a tarnished silver ring
( 2) (Glowing) a wool cloak with an ebony clasp
an enormous wolf skull
(Humming) a spider-hilted steel sword
a belt of shimmering snake skin
a cloak of wyvern leather
a blacksmith's forge hammer
( 2) an adamantite bracer
a mithril axe
a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy
a gaudy tribal mask
a halberd with a long curving black blade
a large russet horn
(Glowing) a floating chest
(Glowing) some leather gloves with black inscriptions
a bloody flail of bludgeoning
a sleek amber rod
(Glowing) the Shield of the Five Grotesque Heads
a pair of armguards from the snow worm
a sleek sienna rod
the Eagle-Marked Sword
a nightmare blade
a velvet-lined leather cape
an iron ring set with a white moonstone
a hide-covered coracle
12 gold coins
278 silver coins
358 copper coins

<365/618(59%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
g all.coins corpse
You get 12 gold coins from the corpse of Tukkar.
You get 278 silver coins from the corpse of Tukkar.
You get 358 copper coins from the corpse of Tukkar.

<365/618(59%) 491(77%) 939(95%) 14762 civilized 5 AM>
legen

The sun rises above the horizon.

<376/618(60%) 502(79%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
You focus on your accumulated knowledge of the Legends of Thera.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g battleaxe corpse
You get a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy from the corpse of Tukkar.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g eagl
Jiouvesh looks at you.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g eagle corpse
You get the Eagle-Marked Sword from the corpse of Tukkar.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
mt
Jiouvesh yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Enhal!'
Your bite DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh has a few scratches.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>

Jiouvesh steps out of the shadows.
You parry Jiouvesh's slice.
You parry Jiouvesh's stab.
You dodge Jiouvesh's slice.
Jiouvesh parries your bite.
Jiouvesh dodges your freezing cut.
Jiouvesh has a few scratches.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
th
You throw Jiouvesh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Jiouvesh!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Jiouvesh's shoulder!
Your ground control MANGLES Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>

Jiouvesh yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw EVISCERATES Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>

You parry Jiouvesh's slice.
You parry Jiouvesh's stab.
You dodge Jiouvesh's stab.
Jiouvesh dodges your bite.
Your freezing cut DISMEMBERS Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh parries your bite.
Jiouvesh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw devastates Jiouvesh!
Jiouvesh has fled!
Jiouvesh leaves south.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
mt
They aren't here.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
tEastern Outskirts of Galadon

[Exits: north south]

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 986(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
tt
They aren't here.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 986(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh Eastern Outskirts of Galadon
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 986(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
The Eastern Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
The corpse of Tukkar is here, dried blood caked over a slashed throat.
The severed head of Tukkar is lying here.
A sign points east to Voralian City, Hamsah Mu'tazz and Seantryn Modan.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 19 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 13 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 7 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 7 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 7 hours.
Skill: 'legendary awareness' for 6 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 5 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 5 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 3 hours.
Timer: 'physical sleep protection' for 2 hours.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
tPeople near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh Southeastern Outskirts of Galadon

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
tt
They aren't here.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh Southeastern Outskirts of Galadon

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Jiouvesh Southeastern Outskirts of Galadon

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
exam corpse
The corpse of Tukkar is here, dried blood caked over a slashed throat.
The corpse of Tukkar contains:
a gleaming moonstone-studded leather breastplate
red-gold dragon leggings
red-gold dragon boots
a tarnished silver ring
( 2) (Glowing) a wool cloak with an ebony clasp
an enormous wolf skull
(Noteworthy) (Humming) a spider-hilted steel sword
a belt of shimmering snake skin
a cloak of wyvern leather
(Noteworthy) a blacksmith's forge hammer
( 2) (Noteworthy) an adamantite bracer
(Noteworthy) a mithril axe
a gaudy tribal mask
a halberd with a long curving black blade
a large russet horn
(Glowing) a floating chest
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) some leather gloves with black inscriptions
a bloody flail of bludgeoning
(Noteworthy) a sleek amber rod
(Infamous) (Glowing) the Shield of the Five Grotesque Heads
a pair of armguards from the snow worm
(Noteworthy) a sleek sienna rod
(Noteworthy) a nightmare blade
a velvet-lined leather cape
(Noteworthy) an iron ring set with a white moonstone
a hide-covered coracle
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<376/618(60%) 452(71%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g flail corpse
g You get a bloody flail of bludgeoning from the corpse of Tukkar.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g axe corpse
You get a mithril axe from the corpse of Tukkar.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g sword corpse
You get a spider-hilted steel sword from the corpse of Tukkar.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g all.blade corpse
g You get a nightmare blade from the corpse of Tukkar.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g all.hammer corpse
You get a blacksmith's forge hammer from the corpse of Tukkar.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
l
whThe Eastern Crossroads
By far the most congested crossroads of all those that surround Galadon, the
old road has been ground into nothing but dry dirt. The trail kicks up
clouds of dirt at a step, old trails leading off in all directions. Farms
fill the countryside, extending as far as the eye can see. The road east
leads straight across the plains, across the desert to the city of Hamsah
Mu'tazz. The trail north and south extends around the edge of the city of
Galadon, skirting along its border. The road west leads into the grand
eastern gate of Galadon. You notice a small sign off in the tall grass.

[Exits: north east south west]
The corpse of Tukkar is here, dried blood caked over a slashed throat.
The severed head of Tukkar is lying here.
A sign points east to Voralian City, Hamsah Mu'tazz and Seantryn Modan.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
where
People near you:

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
g head
You get the head of Tukkar.

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
where
whPeople near you:

<436/618(70%) 425(67%) 985(99%) 14762 civilized 6 AM>
who group
in

The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.

<450/618(72%) 441(69%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
[40 Human Thi] (PK) Jiouvesh the Hand, Elite Imperial Shadow
[41 Min Sha] (PK) Levaehg the Shaman, Imperial Acolyte
*40 Human Asn* (PK) [SCARAB] Enhal the Entrance to Owaza
[40 Duerg A-P] Tukkar the Evil Knight, Black Servant
[32 Frost Ran] (PK) Vergathor the Initiate of the Wilds
[37 Orc Ber] (PK) Alingert the Stalker
[37 Orc Ber] (PK) Mozug the Stalker
[47 Human Nec] (PK) [TRIBUNAL] Carrick the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate

Players found: 8
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<450/618(72%) 441(69%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
You are carrying:
the head of Tukkar
(Noteworthy) a blacksmith's forge hammer
(Noteworthy) a nightmare blade
(Noteworthy) (Humming) a spider-hilted steel sword
(Noteworthy) a mithril axe
a bloody flail of bludgeoning
(Famous) the Eagle-Marked Sword
(Famous) a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy
(Glowing) a potion of return
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a kris of enchanted water
(Famous) a chipped stone, sharpened at the edge
the shortsword, 'Swift Thorn'
(Famous) a strange sword of etched steel
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
(Glowing) (Humming) a heavy rondel called "Stormblade"
(Noteworthy) a silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel
(Famous) a jeweled lock pick
an elaborate beaded onyx belt
(Noteworthy) a red dragonscale shield

<450/618(72%) 441(69%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
bindw
You aren't up to binding more wounds.

<450/618(72%) 441(69%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
lore hammer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a blacksmith's forge hammer can be referred to as
'hammer iron blacksmith forge'.
It is worth 0 copper, and is of the 20th level of power.
It is a mace with an attack type of crush.
It is made of iron and weighs 14 pounds 15 ounces.
It can cause 6d6 points of damage, at average 21.
When worn, it affects .
It is imbued with a terrible, unholy blessing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<450/618(72%) 411(65%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
drop hammer
You drop a blacksmith's forge hammer.

<450/618(72%) 411(65%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
lore blade
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a nightmare blade can be referred to as 'nightmare blade'.
It is worth 4413 copper, and is of the 25th level of power.
It is a sword with an attack type of corrosive slice.
It is made of iron and weighs 14 pounds 15 ounces.
It can cause 3d16 points of damage, at average 25.
When worn, it affects your damage roll by 3 points and
your hit roll by 4 points.
A magical aura surrounds it.
It is unusable for those of a pure soul.
It has a chilling aura of evil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<450/618(72%) 381(60%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
where
People near you:

<450/618(72%) 381(60%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
drop blade
You drop a nightmare blade.

<450/618(72%) 381(60%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
in
You are carrying:
the head of Tukkar
(Noteworthy) (Humming) a spider-hilted steel sword
(Noteworthy) a mithril axe
a bloody flail of bludgeoning
(Famous) the Eagle-Marked Sword
(Famous) a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy
(Glowing) a potion of return
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a kris of enchanted water
(Famous) a chipped stone, sharpened at the edge
the shortsword, 'Swift Thorn'
(Famous) a strange sword of etched steel
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
(Glowing) (Humming) a heavy rondel called "Stormblade"
(Noteworthy) a silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel
(Famous) a jeweled lock pick
an elaborate beaded onyx belt
(Noteworthy) a red dragonscale shield

<450/618(72%) 381(60%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
lore sword
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a spider-hilted steel sword can be referred to as
'spider steel sword spider-hilted'.
It is worth 2528 copper, and is of the 30th level of power.
It is a sword with an attack type of venomous slash.
It is made of steel and weighs 18 pounds 0 ounces.
It can cause 6d8 points of damage, at average 27.
When worn, it affects your damage roll by 2 points and
your hit roll by 2 points.
It emanates sound.
It is unusable for those of a pure soul.
It has a chilling aura of evil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<450/618(72%) 351(55%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
drop sword
You drop a spider-hilted steel sword.

<450/618(72%) 351(55%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
lore axe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a mithril axe can be referred to as 'mithril axe'.
It is worth 1861 copper, and is of the 31st level of power.
It is an axe with an attack type of chop.
It is made of mithril and weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces.
It can cause 1d7 points of damage, at average 4.
When worn, it affects your damage roll by 2 points and
your hit roll by 1 point.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<450/618(72%) 321(50%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
where
People near you:

<450/618(72%) 321(50%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
drop axe
You drop a mithril axe.

<450/618(72%) 321(50%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
where
People near you:

<450/618(72%) 321(50%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
lore eagle
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the Eagle-Marked Sword can be referred to as 'eagle eagle-marked sword'.
It is worth 0 copper, and is of the 48th level of power.
It is a sword with an attack type of slice.
It is made of steel and weighs 20 pounds 15 ounces.
It can cause 9d5 points of damage, at average 27.
When worn, it affects .
It is imbued with a terrible, unholy blessing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<450/618(72%) 291(46%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>

Tukkar has arrived.

<450/618(72%) 291(46%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>

Tukkar gets a gleaming moonstone-studded leather breastplate from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets red-gold dragon leggings from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets red-gold dragon boots from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a tarnished silver ring from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a wool cloak with an ebony clasp from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a wool cloak with an ebony clasp from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets an enormous wolf skull from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a belt of shimmering snake skin from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a cloak of wyvern leather from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets an adamantite bracer from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a gaudy tribal mask from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a halberd with a long curving black blade from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a large russet horn from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a floating chest from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets an adamantite bracer from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets some leather gloves with black inscriptions from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a sleek amber rod from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets the Shield of the Five Grotesque Heads from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a pair of armguards from the snow worm from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a sleek sienna rod from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a velvet-lined leather cape from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets an iron ring set with a white moonstone from the corpse of Tukkar.
Tukkar gets a hide-covered coracle from the corpse of Tukkar.

<450/618(72%) 291(46%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
give ea
Tukkar gets a mithril axe.
Tukkar gets a spider-hilted steel sword.
Tukkar gets a nightmare blade.
Tukkar gets a blacksmith's forge hammer.

<450/618(72%) 291(46%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
give eagle tuk
You give the Eagle-Marked Sword to Tukkar.

<450/618(72%) 291(46%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
in
You are carrying:
the head of Tukkar
a bloody flail of bludgeoning
(Famous) a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy
(Glowing) a potion of return
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a kris of enchanted water
(Famous) a chipped stone, sharpened at the edge
the shortsword, 'Swift Thorn'
(Famous) a strange sword of etched steel
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
(Glowing) (Humming) a heavy rondel called "Stormblade"
(Noteworthy) a silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel
(Famous) a jeweled lock pick
an elaborate beaded onyx belt
(Noteworthy) a red dragonscale shield

<450/618(72%) 291(46%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>

Tukkar looks at you.

<450/618(72%) 291(46%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
lore flail
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a bloody flail of bludgeoning can be referred to as 'bloody flail bludgeoning'.
It is worth 2104 copper, and is of the 35th level of power.
It is a flail with an attack type of smash.
It is made of steel and weighs 14 pounds 0 ounces.
It can cause 8d4 points of damage, at average 20.
When worn, it affects your damage roll by 6 points and
your hit roll by 2 points.
It has a chilling aura of evil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<450/618(72%) 261(41%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
give flail tuk
You give a bloody flail of bludgeoning to Tukkar.

<450/618(72%) 261(41%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 7 AM>
lore battl
The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.

<469/618(75%) 279(44%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
lore battleaxe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy can be referred to as
'broad-bladed axe battleaxe energy'.
It is worth 0 copper, and is of the 35th level of power.
It is an axe with an attack type of electrical discharge.
It is made of obsidian and weighs 17 pounds 9 ounces.
It can cause 5d5 points of damage, at average 15.
When worn, it affects .
It is imbued with a terrible, unholy blessing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
give battle
Tukkar says 'It not got nothing.'

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
give battleaxe tuk
You give a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy to Tukkar.

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
nod
You nod.

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
'So I see.
You say 'So I see.'

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
'You should st
Tukkar wields a broad-bladed battleaxe crackling with energy.
Tukkar wears an iron ring set with a white moonstone on his left finger.
Tukkar wears a velvet-lined leather cape about his body.
Tukkar holds a sleek sienna rod in his hands.
Tukkar wears a pair of armguards from the snow worm on his arms.
Tukkar wears some leather gloves with black inscriptions on his hands.
Tukkar wears an adamantite bracer around his left wrist.
Tukkar wears a gaudy tribal mask on his face.
Tukkar wears an adamantite bracer around his right wrist.
Tukkar wears a belt of shimmering snake skin about his waist.
Tukkar wears an enormous wolf skull on his head.
Tukkar wears a wool cloak with an ebony clasp around his neck.
Tukkar wears a wool cloak with an ebony clasp around his neck.
Tukkar wears a tarnished silver ring on his right finger.
Tukkar wears red-gold dragon boots on his feet.
Tukkar wears red-gold dragon leggings on his legs.
Tukkar wears a gleaming moonstone-studded leather breastplate on his body.
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
'You should stop letting the thief guide you.
You say 'You should stop letting the thief guide you.'

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
in
You are carrying:
the head of Tukkar
(Glowing) a potion of return
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a kris of enchanted water
(Famous) a chipped stone, sharpened at the edge
the shortsword, 'Swift Thorn'
(Famous) a strange sword of etched steel
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
(Glowing) (Humming) a heavy rondel called "Stormblade"
(Noteworthy) a silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel
(Famous) a jeweled lock pick
an elaborate beaded onyx belt
(Noteworthy) a red dragonscale shield

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
g book girdle
gYou get an edition of the Scarabite Catechism from the girdle of endless space.

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
giv
Tukkar says 'Underwhelm.'

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
give
Marideth has made you WANTED for murder in a protected city!!!

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
give book tuk
You give an edition of the Scarabite Catechism to Tukkar.

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>

Marideth has arrived.
Marideth's lieutenant has arrived.
Marideth's lieutenant has arrived.
A flesh golem has arrived.
A zombie of a quaggoth has arrived.
A zombie of a unicorn has arrived.
A zombie of a unicorn has arrived.
A ghoul has arrived.
A zombie of a quaggoth has arrived.
A zombie of a unicorn has arrived.

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 987(100%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>
e
Beyond the Outskirts of Galadon

[Exits: east west]

<469/618(75%) 249(39%) 986(99%) 14762 civilized 8 AM>

Marideth has arrived.
A zombie of a unicorn has arrived.
A zombie of a quaggoth has arrived.
A ghoul has arrived.
A zombie of a unicorn has arrived.
A zombie of a unicorn has arrived.
A zombie of a quaggoth has arrived.
A flesh golem has arrived.
Marideth's lieutenant has arrived.
Marideth's lieutenant has arrived.
The Nightwalker has arrived.
Marideth's lieutenant yells 'Enhal is a CRIMINAL! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
You remain safe as Marideth's lieutenant's slash bounces harmlessly off of a slime-covered helmet made of charcoal
dragonscales.
You dodge Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
Marideth's lieutenant yells 'Enhal is a CRIMINAL! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
You dodge Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
You parry Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
You dodge Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
You dodge Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
You dodge Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
Marideth's lieutenant's slash MASSACRES you!
You dodge Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
You dodge Marideth's lieutenant's slash.
Marideth's lieutenant dodges your bite.
Marideth's lieutenant dodges your freezing cut.
Marideth's lieutenant is in perfect health.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistSun 29-Apr-18 08:08 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3536, "vs. Ailred"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** I had marked him earlier, then he spotted me in the guild...

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 985(99%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
where
People near you:
Sulazar The Chamber of the Elements
(PK) Ailred The Dojo Entrance
Qlin The Shrine Room

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 985(99%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
g golden girdl
A silk clad woman yells 'Help! Ailred is attacking the guild!'

*** I run past him and prep over the course of a little chase, trying to make him think I'm running away...

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 974(98%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
tig ail

Ailred utters the words, 'yazfuz yao'.
Ailred conjures a cloud of purple smoke.
The Nightwalker is revealed!
The Nightwalker is covered with glowing purple dust.
A giant mercenary is revealed!
A giant mercenary is covered with glowing purple dust.
You are revealed!
You are covered with glowing purple dust.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 974(98%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
You fail to connect with your tiger claw strike.
Your tiger claw misses Ailred.
Ailred yells 'Help! Enhal tried to jab my throat!'
Ailred has some small but disgusting cuts.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 974(98%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Ailred yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw wounds Ailred.
The Nightwalker's claw injures Ailred.
Ailred has some small but disgusting cuts.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 974(98%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw injures Ailred.
The Nightwalker lunges at Ailred with venomous fangs!
Ailred looks very ill.
Ailred deflects your rending gale with his defensive spin.
Ailred parries your punch.
Your punch decimates Ailred!
A giant mercenary screams and attacks Ailred!
You parry Ailred's electrical discharge.
You parry Ailred's electrical discharge.
Ailred is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 959(97%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
t
Ailred utters the words, 'izjfahiouqar eugfjshuai'.
Your entire body explodes in pain, stunning you into helplessness!
Your vision goes blurry as the pain wracks your body.
Ailred's neurological disruption wounds you.
Ailred is covered with bleeding wounds.

<619/638(97%) 597(100%) 959(97%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw injures Ailred.
The Nightwalker's claw injures Ailred.
The Nightwalker tears at Ailred with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws maims Ailred!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws devastates Ailred!
The Nightwalker's claws tear deeply into Ailred's arms!
Ailred parries your rending gale.
Ailred deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Your rending gale decimates Ailred!
You step inside Ailred's electrical discharge with a quick backfist.
Your punch wounds Ailred.
You parry Ailred's electrical discharge.
Ailred is gushing blood.

<619/638(97%) 597(100%) 944(95%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Toolo has arrived.
Ailred is gushing blood.

<619/638(97%) 597(100%) 944(95%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
You're totally frozen!
Ailred is gushing blood.

<619/638(97%) 597(100%) 944(95%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw wounds Ailred.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds Ailred.
Ailred deflects your rending gale with his defensive spin.
Your punch decimates Ailred!
Ailred parries your rending gale.
You dodge Ailred's electrical discharge.
You dodge Ailred's electrical discharge.
You dodge Ailred's electrical discharge.
Ailred is gushing blood.

<619/638(97%) 597(100%) 917(92%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Sulazar has arrived.
Ailred is gushing blood.

<619/638(97%) 597(100%) 917(92%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Toolo looks at you.
Ailred utters the words, 'wzhabaruq ghixuio'.
Your body relaxes as your accelerated heartrate slows.
The sun rises above the horizon.
Ailred shivers and suffers.
Ailred's poison decimates him!
Ailred continues to bleed from his wounds.
Ailred's leaking blood pools upon the ground.
Ailred's bleeding devastates him!
Ailred is writhing in agony.

<630/638(98%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
th
You're totally frozen!
Ailred is writhing in agony.

<630/638(98%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw injures Ailred.
A giant mercenary's slash injures Ailred.
A giant mercenary's slash hits Ailred.
Ailred parries your rending gale.
Your rending gale mauls Ailred.
You dodge Ailred's electrical discharge.
Ailred's electrical discharge mauls you.
Ailred is convulsing on the ground.

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

Your mind clears and your body responds again.
Ailred is convulsing on the ground.

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

Ailred utters the words, 'xafe ay candusqarr'.
Ailred disappears.

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
where
People near you:
Toolo Large Intersection
Sulazar Large Intersection
Qlin The Shrine Room

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
People near you:
Toolo Large Intersection
Sulazar Large Intersection
Qlin The Shrine Room

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

Sulazar looks at you.
You can't hide while you are glowing.

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
afYou can't sneak while you are glowing.

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
af
You are affected by:
Spell: 'damnation' modifies save vs spell by 18 for 31 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 16 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 16 hours.
Spell: 'stone skin' modifies armor class by -40 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'faerie fog' for 5 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 5 hours.
Spell: 'fire malison' modifies fire resistance by -33 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'shield' modifies armor class by -30 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 0 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 0 hours.

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
People near you:
Toolo Large Intersection
Sulazar Large Intersection
Qlin The Shrine Room

<609/638(95%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13552 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
chort
You chortle at the humorous events before you.

*** A while later (not sure how - I didn't feel the killing blow though)...

<618/638(96%) 562(94%) 985(99%) 13548 civilized 3 PM>
who group
[32 Orc Ber] (PK) Mozug the Berserker of Frothing Bloodlust
[32 Storm War] (PK) Trago the Master of Defense
*40 Human Asn* (PK) [SCARAB] Enhal the Entrance to Owaza
[37 H-Drw Tra] Ailred the Wizard of Transmutation
[36 Arial Tra] (PK) [TRIBUNAL] Noctlua the Master of the Mind, Magistrate of Voralian City
[37 D-Elf A-P] (PK) [SCARAB] Valtiare the LightSlayer
[32 Arial Tra] (PK) Klixxa the Mistress of Calcification

Players found: 7





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistSun 29-Apr-18 07:01 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3534, "vs. Orzmus and Kamorvi"
In response to Reply #0


          








[38 Human Asn] (PK) Kamorvi the Yama Arashi, Imperial Shadow
[32 D-Elf A-P] (PK) Orzmus the Cavalier of Legion, Black Servant

<648/648(100%) 524(96%) 862(87%) 16067 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Kamorvi Trade Road
(PK) Orzmus Trade Road
Raez A Decrepit Manse
The sun sets below the horizon.
You can stalk again.
Your ceremonial vestments fade away.

<648/648(100%) 535(98%) 884(89%) 16067 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
Trade Road

[Exits: north east south west]
A silver pen has been dropped on the ground.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

<648/648(100%) 535(98%) 881(89%) 16067 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
3
You continue to stalk Orzmus.

<648/648(100%) 535(98%) 865(87%) 16067 civilized 7 PM>
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
Kamorvi is here.
Orzmus is here.

<648/648(100%) 535(98%) 864(87%) 16067 civilized 7 PM>
You slide up behind Orzmus and drive your sword through his back.
Orzmus falls to the floor, blood flooding from his pierced heart.
Orzmus is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Orzmus.
Orzmus spills his guts all over the floor.
You have become better at assassinate!

<648/648(100%) 535(98%) 864(87%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<648/648(100%) 535(98%) 864(87%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>
mark kamor

You can't see a thing!
Someone's kicked dirt scratches you.
You yell 'Someone just kicked dirt in my eyes!'
Someone yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 864(87%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>
n
You dodge someone's cleave.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's cleave.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Someone dodges your infernal power.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 849(86%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>
They aren't here.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 849(86%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>
kot
You grab hold of someone's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi MASSACRES someone!
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 849(86%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>

Someone's claw MUTILATES someone!
You parry someone's cleave.
You parry someone's punch.
Moving quickly, someone avoids your infernal power.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 840(85%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>
th

Someone fails to execute a joint lock on you.
Someone's kotegaeshi misses you.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 840(85%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>

Someone's claw maims someone!
Someone tears at someone with its claws!
Someone's tearing claws MUTILATES someone!
Someone's tearing claws DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone's claws tear deeply into someone's stomach!
You parry someone's cleave.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's cleave.
Someone dodges your infernal power.
Someone dodges your infernal power.
Someone is gushing blood.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 825(83%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES someone!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control MANGLES someone!
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 825(83%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge someone's cleave.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Your infernal power EVISCERATES someone!
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 810(82%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>
th

You parry someone's cleave.
You parry someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
Someone dodges your infernal power.
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<646/648(99%) 535(98%) 795(80%) 16065 civilized 7 PM>

Someone fails to execute a joint lock on you.
Someone's kotegaeshi misses you.
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES someone!
Someone is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against someone.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistSat 28-Apr-18 09:41 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3531, "Fort Chaos"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** Stalking Leorne, but he's with an out-of-range healer and a bard who might bring me into combat with a song...

You tell Garfuka 'Leorne, Filia and Galchy kill skeletons.'

*** A tick later...

<638/638(100%) 540(90%) 892(90%) 13667 civilized 6 PM>
A Trail Through the Mountains

[Exits: north south]
(Humming) A black circle of summoning is inscribed upon the ground.
An oppressive giant is here, defending the walls of Ostalagiah.
Garfuka is here.
A zombie of the old dwarf is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
A flesh golem lumbers along, vacant eyes watching for its master's presence.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
A skeletal figure with the head of a pumpkin stumbles around here.
(Ghostly) Hetherian is here.

<638/638(100%) 540(90%) 891(90%) 13667 wilderness 6 PM>

Garfuka scans south.
People near you:
Filia Along the Eastern Slopes of a Mountain
(PK) Hetherian A Trail Through the Mountains
(PK) Leorne A Trail Through the Mountains
(PK) Galchy Along the Eastern Slopes of a Mountain
Garfuka A Trail Through the Mountains
Arbrarn A Trail Through the Mountains

*** Well dammit, I didn't want the Imperial Horde to come make them run away, just the orc to come bother them.
*** Galchy gets left behind but I've killed nobody but him in the past 3 days and I don't want my stalks messed up.
*** I check Galadon, Voralian, then the Fortress...

<638/638(100%) 462(77%) 840(85%) 13665 wilderness 11 PM>
Standing Before the Fortress of Light

[Exits: north south]

<638/638(100%) 462(77%) 836(84%) 13665 civilized 11 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Hetherian The Altar Room
Garfuka The Altar Room
Arbrarn The Altar Room
Unun The Council Chamber
The Nightwalker has arrived.

*** Dammit. Fine, screw it.

<638/638(100%) 462(77%) 822(83%) 13665 civilized 11 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
(White Aura) Arbrarn is here.
A zombie of the old dwarf is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
An oppressive giant is here, defending the walls of Ostalagiah.
(Pink Aura) Garfuka is here, fighting Unun.
(Ghostly) Hetherian is here, fighting Unun.
Unun is here, fighting Garfuka.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

***** Range 2 *****
Tamnaeuth is here.

You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<638/638(100%) 462(77%) 822(83%) 13665 civilized 11 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 913(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Unun yells 'Die, Arbrarn, you sorcerous dog!'
People near you:
(PK) Hetherian The Altar Room
Tamnaeuth A Light Filled Corridor
Garfuka The Altar Room
Arbrarn The Altar Room
Unun The Altar Room

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 913(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tThe Altar Room

[Exits: east south west]
Hewn limbs bleed near the mutilated corpse of the Watcher.
A ring of fading light encircles the corpse of a pumpkin man.
The seared corpse of a flesh golem is here, the face frozen in awe and terror.
A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
(White Aura) Arbrarn is here, fighting Unun.
A zombie of the old dwarf is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
An oppressive giant is here, defending the walls of Ostalagiah.
(Pink Aura) Garfuka is here, fighting Unun.
(Ghostly) Hetherian is here.
Unun is here, fighting Garfuka.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt
You trip Hetherian and he goes down!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Hetherian.
Hetherian yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Hetherian has some small but disgusting cuts.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

A zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch wounds Unun.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
Your infernal power EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Your infernal power MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Arbrarn narrows his eyes and glares in Unun's direction.
Unun looks very uncomfortable.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
Hetherian yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw misses Hetherian.
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Unun.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Unun starts aiming at Arbrarn.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt

With a series of short and powerful leaps, Unun delivers powerful rising crescent kicks to his foes!
Like a rising phoenix, Unun's powerful kicks streak through the air towards Arbrarn!
Unun drives his spiked boot into Arbrarn's body!
Unun's rising phoenix kick MUTILATES Arbrarn!
Like a rising phoenix, Unun's powerful kicks streak through the air towards a zombie of the old dwarf!
Unun drives his spiked boot into a zombie of the old dwarf's body!
Unun's rising phoenix kick === OBLITERATES === a zombie of the old dwarf!
Like a rising phoenix, Unun's powerful kicks streak through the air towards a zombie of Artrand Balstom!
Unun drives his spiked boot into a zombie of Artrand Balstom's body!
Unun's rising phoenix kick *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of Artrand Balstom!
Like a rising phoenix, Unun's powerful kicks streak through the air towards a zombie of Artrand Balstom!
Unun drives his spiked boot into a zombie of Artrand Balstom's body!
Unun's rising phoenix kick *** DEVASTATES *** a zombie of Artrand Balstom!
Like a rising phoenix, Unun's powerful kicks streak through the air towards Garfuka!
Unun drives his spiked boot into Garfuka's body!
Unun's rising phoenix kick MANGLES Garfuka!
The terrible wound inflicted on Garfuka seems only to drive him harder!
Garfuka's infernal power maims Unun!
Like a rising phoenix, Unun's powerful kicks streak through the air towards Hetherian!
Unun drives his spiked boot into Hetherian's body!
Unun's rising phoenix kick EVISCERATES Hetherian!
You parry Hetherian's rending gale.
Garfuka's infernal power MUTILATES Unun!
Unun's slash decimates Arbrarn!
Unun's searing light mauls Arbrarn.
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Hetherian parries your punch.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

The animation leaves Hetherian's body.
You trip Hetherian and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Hetherian.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
A desiccated demon claw reaches out and tears into Unun!
Garfuka's clawing maims Unun!
Arbrarn's slice wounds Unun.
The Phoenix Blade, 'Darkbane' flares with brilliant silvery flame as Unun lunges at Arbrarn!
Unun's flaming bite decimates Arbrarn!
Unun's slash decimates Arbrarn!
Unun's searing light decimates Arbrarn!
Your infernal power EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

The animation returns to Hetherian's body.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt

The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Unun.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds Hetherian.
A zombie of the old dwarf's punch misses Unun.
You parry Hetherian's rending gale.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
Garfuka's infernal power maims Unun!
Garfuka's crush MUTILATES Unun!
A strange cackling seems to come from a desiccated demon claw.
Unun screams in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Your infernal power misses Hetherian.
Your infernal power EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Garfuka lunges at Unun, grabbing for a shimmering white longsword!
Garfuka grapples a shimmering white longsword with his teeth and yanks it from Unun's grasp!
Garfuka's grappling grazes him.
Arbrarn narrows his eyes and glares in Unun's direction.
Unun screams in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Arbrarn narrowly escapes the wrath of Unun's rising phoenix kick.
Unun's rising phoenix kick misses Arbrarn.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
You swing your foot behind Hetherian's leg, pulling him down with a quick jerk!
Your trip scratches Hetherian.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch wounds Unun.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
Unun's punch EVISCERATES Garfuka!
As Garfuka's terrible wound opens, he looses a gleeful howl!
Unun's punch MUTILATES Garfuka!
As his wound opens, Garfuka grins with twisted pleasure!
Unun's blow swings wildly and misses.
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Hetherian parries your punch.
Your infernal power MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Arbrarn has fled!
Arbrarn leaves west.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt

Arbrarn has arrived.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw wounds Hetherian.
A zombie of the old dwarf's punch misses Unun.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch mauls Unun.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
Garfuka's crush maims Unun!
Unun's punch EVISCERATES Garfuka!
The terrible wound inflicted on Garfuka seems only to drive him harder!
Suddenly, green fire belches from a desiccated demon claw!
Garfuka calls forth the demons of Hell upon Unun!
Garfuka's torments maims Unun!
Your infernal power MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Unun ruins Garfuka's attempt to grapple weapon him with a quick push into a nearby wall!
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Arbrarn closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Arbrarn's eyes blaze with unholy fervor as his wounds heal before you.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

With careful precision, Unun strikes at the inner forearm of Arbrarn.
Unun's pressure point strike scratches Arbrarn.
Arbrarn yells 'Help! Unun is trying to strike me!'
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Hetherian has fled!
Hetherian leaves south.
A zombie of the old dwarf's punch wounds Unun.
A desiccated demon claw reaches out and tears into Unun!
Garfuka's clawing maims Unun!
The Phoenix Blade, 'Darkbane' flares with brilliant silvery flame as Unun lunges at a zombie of the old dwarf!
Unun's flaming bite *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of the old dwarf!
A zombie of the old dwarf has fled!
A zombie of the old dwarf leaves west.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
They aren't here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 912(92%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
t
Arbrarn closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Arbrarn's eyes blaze with unholy fervor as his wounds heal before you.
The Hall of Fire

[Exits: east]
A zombie of the old dwarf is here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 909(92%) 13665 wilderness 12 AM>
tt
They aren't here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 909(92%) 13665 wilderness 12 AM>
People near you:
Tamnaeuth The Council Chamber
Garfuka The Altar Room
Arbrarn The Altar Room
Unun The Altar Room
(PK) Hetherian The Grand Temple

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 909(92%) 13665 wilderness 12 AM>
The Altar Room

[Exits: east south west]
Hewn limbs bleed near the mutilated corpse of the Watcher.
A ring of fading light encircles the corpse of a pumpkin man.
The seared corpse of a flesh golem is here, the face frozen in awe and terror.
A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
(White Aura) Arbrarn is here, fighting Unun.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
An oppressive giant is here, defending the walls of Ostalagiah.
(Pink Aura) Garfuka is here, fighting Unun.
Unun is here.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 906(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Unun.
Unun's punch wounds Arbrarn.
Unun's punch devastates a zombie of Artrand Balstom!
A zombie of Artrand Balstom has fled!
A zombie of Artrand Balstom leaves west.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 906(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
People near you:
Tamnaeuth The Council Chamber
Garfuka The Altar Room
Arbrarn The Altar Room
Unun The Altar Room
(PK) Hetherian The Grand Temple

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 906(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt
They aren't here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 906(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tThe Hall of Light

[Exits: west]

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 905(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt
They aren't here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 905(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
The Altar Room

[Exits: east south west]
Hewn limbs bleed near the mutilated corpse of the Watcher.
A ring of fading light encircles the corpse of a pumpkin man.
The seared corpse of a flesh golem is here, the face frozen in awe and terror.
A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
An oppressive giant is here, defending the walls of Ostalagiah.
(Pink Aura) Garfuka is here, fighting Unun.
Unun is here.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 904(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt
The Grand Temple

[Exits: north south]
Tamnaeuth is here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 903(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
They aren't here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 903(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
People near you:
Tamnaeuth A Light Filled Corridor
Garfuka The Altar Room
Arbrarn On a Long Spiral Stairway
Unun The Altar Room
(PK) Hetherian On a Long Spiral Stairway

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 903(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
A Light Filled Corridor

[Exits: north south]
Tamnaeuth is here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 902(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt
They aren't here.
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 902(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
The Council Chamber

[Exits: north east west up]
Tamnaeuth is here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 901(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Tamnaeuth utters the words, 'izjfahiouqar eugfjshuai'.
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 901(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tOn a Long Spiral Stairway

[Exits: up down]

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 900(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt
They aren't here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 900(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tA Snow Covered Ledge

[Exits: down]
(Humming) A black circle of summoning is inscribed upon the ground.
(White Aura) Arbrarn is here.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom is here.
(Ghostly) Hetherian is here.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
tt
Arbrarn closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Arbrarn's eyes blaze with unholy fervor as his wounds heal before you.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
His feet aren't on the ground.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
mt
Hetherian yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Enhal!'
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Hetherian utters the words, 'grzzs'.
The Nightwalker has arrived.
Hetherian yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw wounds Hetherian.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Hetherian yells 'Die, Tamnaeuth, you sorcerous dog!'
Tamnaeuth utters the words, 'izjfahiouqar eugfjshuai'.
Tamnaeuth's neurological disruption hits Hetherian.
You parry Hetherian's rending gale.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom screams and attacks you!
You dodge a zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch.
You dodge a zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch.
Tamnaeuth's wrath decimates Hetherian!
Your infernal power maims Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Your punch misses Hetherian.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

Arbrarn closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Arbrarn's eyes blaze with unholy fervor as his wounds heal before you.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
th
You stumble through Hetherian as he becomes completely insubstantial briefly.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>

You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
Tamnaeuth's wrath misses Hetherian.
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Your punch maims Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
m
Hetherian utters the words, 'xafe ay candusqarr'.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>
msk
With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Hetherian!
Your mountain storm kick MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<638/638(100%) 480(80%) 899(91%) 13665 civilized 12 AM>


Autosaving.
You can stalk again.
You feel susceptible to magic again.
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<638/638(100%) 491(82%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>

You dodge a zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch.
You parry a zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
You step inside Hetherian's rending gale with a quick backfist.
Your punch maims Hetherian!
Your infernal power MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Your punch maims Hetherian!
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<638/638(100%) 491(82%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>

Tamnaeuth utters the words, 'qafsacandusar gayhunsouio'.
Hetherian's skin seems to become more supple.
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<638/638(100%) 491(82%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>
msk

Arbrarn closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Arbrarn's eyes blaze with unholy fervor as his wounds heal before you.
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<638/638(100%) 491(82%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>

You dodge a zombie of Artrand Balstom's punch.
You dodge Hetherian's rending gale.
Hetherian parries your infernal power.
Your punch devastates Hetherian!
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<638/638(100%) 491(82%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>

Tamnaeuth utters the words, 'eugfjsh yrzgp'.
Hetherian's skin seems to twist upon itself as he howls in pain!
Tamnaeuth's disruption *** DEMOLISHES *** Hetherian!
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<638/638(100%) 491(82%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>
With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Hetherian!
Your mountain storm kick DISMEMBERS Hetherian!
Hetherian is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Hetherian.
Hetherian's hands are sliced from his dead body.
A zombie of Artrand Balstom groans and topples into dust.


The bludgeoned corpse of Hetherian lies here.
The corpse of Hetherian contains:
( 2) (Noteworthy) a moonstone choker
(Noteworthy) a pitted iron bracer
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) leggings made from the mirrored scales of a silver dragon
( 2) (Noteworthy) (Glowing) (Humming) a ring set with a shard of blue crystal
(Noteworthy) firewalker boots
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a sickly green wand
(Noteworthy) hardened moss troll hide bracer
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a black and white striped robe
(Famous) a glass globe containing a tiny, dry city
(Noteworthy) the hide of an ancient black dragon
(Noteworthy) ancient green dragonscales
(Noteworthy) a long veil of spider web and diamond
(Noteworthy) a vial of dragon's blood
(Legendary) a crown of black diamonds
(Infamous) (Glowing) (Humming) a suit of darkened platemail
(Invis) (Famous) (Glowing) a shimmering opal medallion on a golden chain
(Legendary) (Humming) the black vertebra of a devil
(Famous) (Glowing) a knife of fire opal
(Legendary) (Glowing) (Humming) a ghostly scimitar named 'Sandstorm'
(Famous) (Glowing) (Humming) the sleeves of Harrapia
(Legendary) the Notes of the Master
( 2) (Infamous) a wand carved from a child's femur
(Famous) a dull wand crafted of lead
(Noteworthy) a belt of hardened raindrops
the girdle of endless space
a tankard of imperial stout
(Legendary) (Glowing) a radiant crystal orb
29 gold coins
26 silver coins
85 copper coins

<638/638(100%) 416(69%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>
g all.coins corpse
You get 29 gold coins from the corpse of Hetherian.
You get 26 silver coins from the corpse of Hetherian.
You get 85 copper coins from the corpse of Hetherian.

<638/638(100%) 416(69%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>
g orb corpse
You get a radiant crystal orb from the corpse of Hetherian.

<638/638(100%) 416(69%) 987(100%) 13665 civilized 1 AM>
g scimitar corpse
You get a ghostly scimitar named 'Sandstorm' from the corpse of Hetherian.

*** A short bit later...

Hetherian says 'You little rat.'
Hetherian says 'Clever.'
You say 'Actually'
You say 'You three ruined my stalking.'
Hetherian chuckles politely.
You say 'I'm who told Garfuka where they were.'

You tell Garfuka 'Pick up the orb.'
You drop a radiant crystal orb.
Garfuka gets a radiant crystal orb.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistSat 28-Apr-18 08:42 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3526, "vs. Amatias"
In response to Reply #0


          








<599/628(95%) 506(82%) 697(68%) 15551 civilized 6 AM>
Before a Fortified Hillock

[Exits: east west]
A massive giant stands here, prepared to sacrifice himself for the village.

<599/628(95%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Amatias Among the Barbaric Huts

<599/628(95%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
tig out
You must have a free hand to form the tiger claw.

<599/628(95%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
Amatias has arrived.
A massive giant says 'Welcome, great warrior.'

<599/628(95%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

You can't see a thing!
Someone's kicked dirt scratches you.
You yell 'Someone just kicked dirt in my eyes!'
Someone is in perfect health.

<595/628(94%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
kot
You grab hold of someone's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi EVISCERATES someone!
You dodge someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
Someone dodges your surge of water.
Someone has a few scratches.

<595/628(94%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

You dodge someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
Someone stops your surge of water just before it reaches it.
Someone has a few scratches.

<595/628(94%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

Someone pummels you with its fists.
Someone's pummeling blow EVISCERATES you!
Someone's pummeling blow maims you!
Someone's pummeling blow MUTILATES you!
Someone's pummeling blow EVISCERATES you!
You are dazed by all of the blows.
Someone has a few scratches.

<432/628(68%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

You parry someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
Someone delivers a blow of deadly force!
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Someone has a few scratches.

<432/628(68%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
kan
You painfully hyperextend someone's shoulder!
Someone screams in pain as you apply kansetsuwaza to its shoulder!
Your kansetsuwaza DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<432/628(68%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

You parry someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
Someone dodges your surge of water.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<432/628(68%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

You parry someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Someone delivers a blow of deadly force!
You parry someone's punch.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<432/628(68%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
th

Someone pummels you with its fists.
Someone's pummeling blow devastates you!
Someone's pummeling blow devastates you!
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<372/628(59%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES someone!
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<372/628(59%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<372/628(59%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
th

Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<372/628(59%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES someone!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on someone but fail.
Your ground control misses someone.
Someone is gushing blood.

<372/628(59%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

You parry someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
Someone dodges your surge of water.
Someone is gushing blood.

<372/628(59%) 506(82%) 693(68%) 15551 wilderness 6 AM>

It starts to rain.
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.
You slowly float to the ground.
Amatias is gushing blood.

<380/628(60%) 518(84%) 783(76%) 15551 wilderness 7 AM>
th

You dodge Amatias's punch.
Amatias's punch DISMEMBERS you!
You knock Amatias's punch harmlessly to the side.
Your shield blocks Amatias's punch.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias is gushing blood.

<322/628(51%) 518(84%) 783(76%) 15551 wilderness 7 AM>

Amatias's eyes become bloodshot and his face contorts into a mask of rage!
Amatias looks tougher.
Amatias fills the air with his hatred of magic.
You throw Amatias to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Amatias!
Extending Amatias's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
You knock the wind out of Amatias!
Your ground control MANGLES Amatias!
Amatias is writhing in agony.

<322/628(51%) 518(84%) 783(76%) 15551 wilderness 7 AM>

You parry Amatias's punch.
Your shield blocks Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Amatias!
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Amatias!
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<322/628(51%) 518(84%) 783(76%) 15551 wilderness 7 AM>
th

You dodge Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Amatias!
Amatias is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Amatias.
Amatias spills his guts all over the floor.

<322/628(51%) 518(84%) 783(76%) 15551 wilderness 7 AM>
exam corpseBut you aren't fighting anyone!

<322/628(51%) 518(84%) 783(76%) 15551 wilderness 7 AM>
exam corpse
The corpse of Amatias is nearly colorless and thoroughly drenched with water.
The corpse of Amatias contains:
a ranger lord's circlet
a pair of brass knuckles
a bejeweled beak guard
a slim-fitting pair of leather talon guards with mithril tips
a pair of hunter's bracers
a pitch-black ring
(Humming) the Scales of the Crimson Dragon
(Glowing) a wool cloak with an ebony clasp
a leather sack
a richly grained fur trimmed bracer
a thick strip of red leather
a rothe-hide water skin attached to a strap
a belt with a fine platinum buckle
the hide of the ancient blue dragon
(Glowing) an Amulet of Strength
a pair of hardened leather leggings studded with violet crystals
a black and white striped heartstone ring
wing bindings of black leather straps
a bottle of Moudrilar Merlot
a jade key
a plain key
a shiny key
24 gold coins
170 silver coins
85 copper coins





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistMon 07-May-18 08:55 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3527, "RE: vs. Amatias"
In response to Reply #19


          








*** Yanni et. al. just took the Icon, I'm whittling down the Tara'bal waiting for Knaor to defend...

<662/683(96%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
Knaor has arrived.
A Maran Tara'bal says 'Protect the light my brother.'
People near you:
(PK) Knaor Standing Before the Fortress of Light
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<662/683(96%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>

You yell 'Die, Knaor, you sorcerous dog!'
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Pinpoints of light envelop you, revealing your presence to all!
Knaor's illumination MANGLES you!
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<573/683(83%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
mule knao
With a quick turn, you release a powerful rear kick to Knaor.
You feel Knaor lose balance after your kick's impact.
Your mule kick wounds Knaor.
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<573/683(83%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
h
The Nightwalker's claw maims a Maran Tara'bal!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
A Maran Tara'bal tries to disarm you, but fails.
Knaor's blow swings wildly and misses.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
Your surge of water MASSACRES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your surge of water MASSACRES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<573/683(83%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
h knao

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Knaor's torments *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
The Nightwalker's claw maims a Maran Tara'bal!
You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES a Maran Tara'bal!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Your surge of water misses a Maran Tara'bal.
Your punch MASSACRES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch MANGLES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is writhing in agony.

<469/683(68%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
You start aiming at Knaor.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<469/683(68%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
kot
You grab hold of Knaor's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Knaor's wrist!
With his broken wrist, Knaor can no longer hold onto a black shield with serrated edges.
Your kotegaeshi wounds Knaor.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<469/683(68%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
You dodge a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
Knaor parries your surge of water.
Knaor parries your surge of water.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<371/683(54%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<371/683(54%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw maims a Maran Tara'bal!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Drops of harmless water spray Knaor as your surge of water is blocked by flawless pectoral plates of red hematite.
Your punch wounds Knaor.
Your surge of water decimates Knaor!
Knaor has a few scratches.

<371/683(54%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<371/683(54%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 7 AM>
Your throw seems to slide around Knaor.
A Maran Tara'bal shivers and suffers.
A Maran Tara'bal's poison mauls it.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<383/683(56%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

A Maran Tara'bal says 'Protect the light my brother.'
Knaor has a few scratches.

<383/683(56%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
Your surge of water misses Knaor.
Knaor parries your punch.
Your surge of water wounds Knaor.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<335/683(49%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

Someone utters the words, 'aufgpuzre'.
A slight breeze seems to center on a Maran Tara'bal.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<335/683(49%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>
trip
You trip Knaor and he goes down!
Your trip barely scratches Knaor.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<335/683(49%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw maims a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal's searing light EVISCERATES you!
You dodge a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
Knaor's smash maims you!
You absorb the force of Knaor's smash with a pair of a red dragon's rear claws.
Your surge of water decimates Knaor!
Your punch injures Knaor.
Knaor parries your surge of water.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<248/683(36%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

Someone utters the words, 'zabrahpgpuzre'.
For a brief moment, a Maran Tara'bal seems to be made of stone.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<248/683(36%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
A Maran Tara'bal's searing light devastates you!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You throw yourself away from Knaor's smash.
You parry Knaor's smash.
Your surge of water wounds Knaor.
Your punch injures Knaor.
Knaor absorbs the force of your punch with a wide bronze belt.
Your punch injures Knaor.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<219/683(32%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

Someone utters the words, 'aufgpuzre'.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<219/683(32%) 612(100%) 1019(100%) 14040 civilized 8 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Knaor's torments EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Redhorn Gate

[Exits: north west]
You flee from combat!
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<168/683(24%) 612(100%) 1015(99%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<168/683(24%) 612(100%) 1015(99%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<168/683(24%) 612(100%) 1015(99%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
Near Redhorn Gate

[Exits: east west]
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<168/683(24%) 612(100%) 1007(98%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: east west]
A small, furry beast watches you from the safety of a snow drift.

<168/683(24%) 612(100%) 999(98%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
In the Foothills

[Exits: east south]
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.
The Nightwalker yells 'Knaor! Now you die!'

<168/683(24%) 612(100%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
af
You are affected by:
Spell: -5- 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -6 for 30 hours.
Spell: -5- 'bless' modifies hit roll by 3 for 30 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 23 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 23 hours.
Spell: 'protection from good' for 20 hours.
Power: 'temple vestments' for 17 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 7 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 1 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 0 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 0 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 0 hours.

<168/683(24%) 612(100%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<228/683(33%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
speck

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<228/683(33%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<228/683(33%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You are definitely still hungry.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<308/683(45%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
speck

Yanni has arrived.
Amatias has arrived.

<308/683(45%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<308/683(45%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You still feel slightly hungry.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<388/683(56%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>

Yanni looks at you.
People near you:
Yanni In the Foothills
(PK) Knaor Redhorn Gate
Unun In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias In the Foothills

<388/683(56%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>

Amatias sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Amatias's bash scratches you.
You yell 'Help! Amatias is bashing me!'
Amatias is in perfect health.

<384/683(56%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>

Unun looks at you.
Amatias is in perfect health.

<384/683(56%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
va
Amatias yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Amatias dodges your surge of water.
Amatias parries your punch.
Amatias dodges your surge of water.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
Amatias's punch DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You absorb the force of Amatias's punch with a set of polished mithril legplates.
Amatias is in perfect health.

<319/683(46%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
vaNo way! You are still fighting!
Amatias is in perfect health.

<319/683(46%) 585(95%) 992(97%) 14040 wilderness 8 AM>
fle
Amatias gets in one more shot as you flee.
Amatias's parting blow MANGLES you!

*** Some smack-talking while I heal/prep/let them get a little bored...

You tell Amatias 'How interesting for a berserker.'
Amatias tells you 'Oh, were you fighting?'
Amatias tells you 'Speak up'
Amatias tells you 'How am I to know otherwise'
You tell Amatias 'Oh I do not intend to denigrate you. Your Will be done, regardless of what others might say you should or should not do.'
You tell Knaor 'I wonder, between the invoker shielding, the assassins telling you my movements, and the Villager bashing me, do you think it will be enough for you?'
You tell Knaor 'Or perhaps you'd best ask Dharn to come and provide some healing as well.'

*** I head back, guess who is waiting outside...

Carefully sizing up your target, you release a tiny poisonous dart with a flick of your wrist.
Your poisonous dart nicks the skin of Amatias.
Amatias yells 'Ouch!'
Amatias clutches the tiny scratch with surprise as his eyelids suddenly droop.


<683/683(100%) 612(100%) 741(72%) 14040 wilderness 5 PM>

Amatias focuses intensely on his wings, and with a great exertion of strength creates a mighty gust of wind.
You yell 'Help, Amatias swept his wings at me!'
Amatias's wingsweep decimates you!
Some dirt and debris flies into your eyes!
Someone is in perfect health.

<657/683(96%) 612(100%) 741(72%) 14040 wilderness 5 PM>

You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
You meet someone's punch with a resounding impact.
Someone is in perfect health.

<657/683(96%) 612(100%) 729(71%) 14040 wilderness 5 PM>
kan

Someone dodges your surge of water.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS someone!
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<657/683(96%) 612(100%) 717(70%) 14040 wilderness 5 PM>
You painfully hyperextend someone's shoulder!
Your kansetsuwaza DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<657/683(96%) 612(100%) 717(70%) 14040 wilderness 5 PM>

Someone pummels you with its fists.
Someone's pummeling blow MUTILATES you!
Someone's pummeling blow MUTILATES you!
Someone's pummeling blow decimates you!
Someone's pummeling blow EVISCERATES you!
Someone's pummeling blow devastates you!
You are dazed by all of the blows.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<477/683(69%) 612(100%) 717(70%) 14040 wilderness 5 PM>

Your surge of water DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone stops your surge of water with a solid blow.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<477/683(69%) 612(100%) 702(68%) 14040 wilderness 5 PM>

You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
Amatias is covered with bleeding wounds.

<479/683(70%) 612(100%) 724(71%) 14040 wilderness 6 PM>

Amatias dodges your surge of water.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Amatias!
You dodge Amatias's punch.
Amatias delivers a blow of deadly force!
You parry Amatias's punch.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
Amatias is covered with bleeding wounds.

<479/683(70%) 612(100%) 703(68%) 14040 wilderness 6 PM>
th
You throw Amatias to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Amatias!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Amatias but fail.
Your ground control misses Amatias.
Amatias is gushing blood.

<479/683(70%) 612(100%) 703(68%) 14040 wilderness 6 PM>

Amatias parries your surge of water.
Your surge of water MASSACRES Amatias!
You parry Amatias's punch.
Amatias is gushing blood.

<479/683(70%) 612(100%) 694(68%) 14040 wilderness 6 PM>
th

Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Amatias!
Amatias parries your surge of water.
You parry Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Your shield blocks Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Amatias is writhing in agony.

<479/683(70%) 612(100%) 676(66%) 14040 wilderness 6 PM>
You throw Amatias to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Amatias!
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<479/683(70%) 612(100%) 676(66%) 14040 wilderness 6 PM>

Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Amatias!
Amatias parries your surge of water.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<479/683(70%) 612(100%) 655(64%) 14040 wilderness 6 PM>
th

Your surge of water MASSACRES Amatias!
Amatias is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Amatias.
Amatias's arm is sliced from his dead body.

*** I finish off the Tara'bal while Knaor beats on me.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

        
TwistSat 28-Apr-18 09:15 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3529, "RE: vs. Amatias (and Knaor) (part 1)"
In response to Reply #48


          








*** shortly after the above, the 5 Fort heroes come for the Icon again, and I'm killing the Tara'bal again...

<675/683(98%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>
mule knao

You yell 'Die, Knaor, you sorcerous dog!'
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Pinpoints of light envelop you, revealing your presence to all!
Knaor's illumination *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
With a quick turn, you release a powerful rear kick to Knaor.
You feel Knaor lose balance after your kick's impact.
Your mule kick devastates Knaor!
A Maran Tara'bal is covered with bleeding wounds.

<570/683(83%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
Knaor's blow swings wildly and misses.
A Maran Tara'bal dodges your surge of water.
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is covered with bleeding wounds.

<570/683(83%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>
h k
Yanni utters the words, 'aufgpuzre'.
A slight breeze seems to center on Knaor.
A Maran Tara'bal is covered with bleeding wounds.

<570/683(83%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>
h knao

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
A Maran Tara'bal is covered with bleeding wounds.

<570/683(83%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>
thYou start aiming at Knaor.
You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw misses a Maran Tara'bal.
Knaor's smash MUTILATES you!
Knaor deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<528/683(77%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>
th
You throw Knaor to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw mauls Knaor.
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Knaor but fail.
Your ground control misses Knaor.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<528/683(77%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>

Yanni utters the words, 'yfaghgpuzre'.
For a brief moment, Knaor seems to be covered in a light coating of frost.
You dodge a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
You step inside Knaor's smash with a quick backfist.
Your punch wounds Knaor.
Knaor deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<528/683(77%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>
th

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You dodge a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
A Maran Tara'bal's kick misses you.
The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Knaor deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Knaor swats your punch away from him.
Knaor deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<528/683(77%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>

Yanni looks at Knaor.
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel momentarily ill, but it passes.
You throw Knaor to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw wounds Knaor.
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Knaor's shoulder!
Your ground control wounds Knaor.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<528/683(77%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>

Yanni utters the words, 'yucandusgpuzre'.
For a brief moment, Knaor is surrounded by a corona of fire.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<528/683(77%) 483(78%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 6 PM>

Yanni shivers and suffers.
Yanni's poison scratches her.

Autosaving.
The sun sets below the horizon.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<540/683(79%) 491(80%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker lunges at a Maran Tara'bal with venomous fangs!
A Maran Tara'bal looks very ill.
You parry Knaor's smash.
Your surge of water wounds Knaor.
Knaor absorbs the force of your punch with flawless pectoral plates of red hematite.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<540/683(79%) 491(80%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
rem deluge
Yanni utters the words, 'aakzgpuzre'.
A layer of ooze slides over the skin of Knaor.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<540/683(79%) 491(80%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
rem deluge
th

You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
Knaor's smash MUTILATES you!
Knaor parries your surge of water.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<499/683(73%) 491(80%) 1019(100%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You stop using a ghostly dagger named 'Deluge'.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<499/683(73%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
You throw Knaor to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw injures Knaor.
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Knaor but fail.
Your ground control misses Knaor.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<499/683(73%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

Yanni utters the words, 'zabrahpgpuzre'.
For a brief moment, Knaor seems to be made of stone.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<499/683(73%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
Knaor absorbs the force of your punch with flawless pectoral plates of red hematite.
Your punch wounds Knaor.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<447/683(65%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
th

Yanni utters the words, 'diesillagpuzre'.
For a brief moment, Knaor seems to crackle with electricity.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<447/683(65%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

You swat a Maran Tara'bal's searing light away from you.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
Moving quickly, you avoid Knaor's smash.
Knaor parries your punch.
Your punch injures Knaor.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<447/683(65%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel struck down.
You throw Knaor to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw injures Knaor.
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Knaor but fail.
Your ground control misses Knaor.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<447/683(65%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

Yanni looks at Knaor.
You knock a Maran Tara'bal's searing light harmlessly to the side.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
You parry Knaor's smash.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<447/683(65%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
th

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Knaor's torments EVISCERATES you!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
You parry Knaor's smash.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Your punch hits Knaor.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<395/683(57%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
You throw Knaor to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw injures Knaor.
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Knaor's shoulder!
Your ground control injures Knaor.
Knaor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<395/683(57%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Your punch injures Knaor.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<395/683(57%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
th

Yanni looks at Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<395/683(57%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
A Maran Tara'bal's searing light misses you.
You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
You dodge Knaor's smash.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Your punch injures Knaor.
Your punch injures Knaor.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<395/683(57%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You throw Knaor to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw injures Knaor.
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Knaor but fail.
Your ground control misses Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<395/683(57%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
Knaor's smash MUTILATES you!
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Your punch injures Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<356/683(52%) 491(80%) 1019(105%) 12648 civilized 7 PM>
th

A Maran Tara'bal shivers and suffers.
A Maran Tara'bal's poison injures it.
The pink aura around Yanni fades away.
Yanni shivers and suffers.
Yanni's poison scratches her.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<365/683(53%) 500(81%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>

Yanni looks at Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<365/683(53%) 500(81%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<365/683(53%) 500(81%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>

Yanni looks at Knaor.
Knaor has fled!
Knaor leaves north.
Yanni leaves north.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<365/683(53%) 500(81%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>

You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal's kicked dirt misses you.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker tears at a Maran Tara'bal with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws misses a Maran Tara'bal.
Your punch DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<365/683(53%) 500(81%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw injures a Maran Tara'bal.
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>

Knaor has arrived.
A Maran Tara'bal says 'Protect the light my brother.'
Yanni has arrived.
A Maran Tara'bal says 'Protect the light my brother.'
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>
wher
Yanni utters the words, 'uwsfazze uizug'.
Yanni fades out of existence.
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>
where
People near you:
(PK) Knaor Standing Before the Fortress of Light
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>
mule
You yell 'Die, Knaor, you sorcerous dog!'
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw misses a Maran Tara'bal.
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You use your agility to evade a Maran Tara'bal's dirt kicking!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker tears at a Maran Tara'bal with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claws tear deeply into a Maran Tara'bal's stomach!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>
mule knao
With a quick turn, you release a powerful rear kick to Knaor.
You feel Knaor lose balance after your kick's impact.
Your mule kick injures Knaor.
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>
h
You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw misses a Maran Tara'bal.
Knaor's blow swings wildly and misses.
Your punch DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<425/683(62%) 473(77%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 8 PM>
h knao

A Maran Tara'bal shivers and suffers.
A Maran Tara'bal's poison injures it.
A Maran Tara'bal continues to bleed from its wounds.
A Maran Tara'bal's bleeding wounds it.
Someone shivers and suffers.
Yanni fades into existence.
Yanni's poison scratches her.
A Maran Tara'bal is gushing blood.

<436/683(63%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>

A Maran Tara'bal's searing light decimates you!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
You parry Knaor's smash.
Your punch MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
Your punch EVISCERATES a Maran Tara'bal!
A Maran Tara'bal is writhing in agony.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel very sick.
A Maran Tara'bal is writhing in agony.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
th
You start aiming at Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
Your throw seems to slide around Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
trip
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw wounds a Maran Tara'bal.
You move out of the range of Knaor's smash.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
trip
You swing your foot behind Knaor's leg, pulling him down with a quick jerk!
Your trip scratches Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Your punch wounds Knaor.
Your punch mauls Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
'Tch
Someone gets a potion of flying from a floating chest.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
'Tch.

Someone gets a potion of flying from a floating chest.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
trip

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
A Maran Tara'bal gets a wild look in its eyes.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
You parry Knaor's smash.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor absorbs the force of your punch with flawless pectoral plates of red hematite.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You say 'Tch.'
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
You trip Knaor and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
The Nightwalker's claw devastates a Maran Tara'bal!
You throw yourself away from Knaor's smash.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Knaor absorbs the force of your punch with flawless pectoral plates of red hematite.
Knaor absorbs the force of your punch with flawless pectoral plates of red hematite.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<362/683(53%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
trip

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls a Maran Tara'bal.
[SCARAB] a leering gargoyle: Alas, my life has come to an end...
Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor barely turns your punch aside.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<310/683(45%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>
In one fluid motion, you bring your leg inside of Knaor's then sweep it!
Your trip scratches Knaor.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<310/683(45%) 483(78%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 9 PM>

The lightning has stopped.
A Maran Tara'bal shivers and suffers.
A Maran Tara'bal's poison injures it.
A Maran Tara'bal continues to bleed from its wounds.
A Maran Tara'bal's bleeding wounds it.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
You shiver and suffer.
Your poison decimates you!
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<282/683(41%) 492(80%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 10 PM>

A Maran Tara'bal's searing light devastates you!
You step inside a Maran Tara'bal's searing light with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
You step inside Knaor's smash with a quick backfist.
Your punch decimates Knaor!
Knaor deflects your punch with his shield.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 10 PM>

You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
You parry a Maran Tara'bal's searing light.
The Nightwalker's claw MUTILATES a Maran Tara'bal!
The Nightwalker's claw decimates a Maran Tara'bal!
You dodge Knaor's smash.
You parry Knaor's smash.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 969(100%) 12648 civilized 10 PM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Redhorn Gate

[Exits: north west]
You flee from combat!

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
Near Redhorn Gate

[Exits: east west]

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 951(98%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: east west]
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<253/683(37%) 492(80%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.
You feel less sick.

<313/683(45%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<313/683(45%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
People near you:

<313/683(45%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<313/683(45%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You start to feel full.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<393/683(57%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
speck
People near you:

<393/683(57%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<393/683(57%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You feel full.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
speck
People near you:
(PK) Amatias Along a Dried Streambed

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
You are too full to eat more.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Amatias Along a Dried Streambed

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 939(96%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
In the Foothills

[Exits: east south]
A small, furry beast watches you from the safety of a snow drift.
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 929(95%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
In the Foothills

[Exits: north east west]
Amatias is here.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 925(95%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>

Amatias leaves north.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 925(95%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 925(95%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: east west]

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 921(95%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 921(95%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<473/683(69%) 465(75%) 921(95%) 12648 wilderness 10 PM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: south west]

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 969(100%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 31 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 25 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 25 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 16 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 9 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 4 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 4 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 0 hours.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 969(100%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Amatias In the Foothills






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

            
TwistSat 28-Apr-18 09:18 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3530, "RE: vs. Amatias (and Knaor) (part 2)"
In response to Reply #20


          









<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 969(100%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: north east]
A small, furry beast watches you from the safety of a snow drift.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
fly3
targYou get a rainbow colored vial with deep black liquid inside from the girdle of endless space.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
targ aYou drink a rainbow colored vial with deep black liquid inside.
Your feet rise off the ground.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
targ amatia
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
targ amatias
#Ok. $target is now set to {amatias}.
g golden girdle
You get a tiny glass vial, filled with a murky golden liquid from the girdle of endless space.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 963(99%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: north west]

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
q g
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
q goldedPeople near you:
(PK) Amatias In the Foothills

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
q golden
You drink a tiny glass vial, filled with a murky golden liquid.
Your blood races, your heart pounds, and your muscles spasm with a torrent of energy!
You are already struck down and damned.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 31 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 25 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 25 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 16 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 9 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 4 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 4 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 0 hours.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<488/683(71%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You feel completely full.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Amatias In the Mountains

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
enl
You get a yellow root from the girdle of endless space.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
You are too full to eat more.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 31 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 25 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 25 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 16 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 9 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 4 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 4 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 0 hours.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
put 1. girdle
afYou put a yellow root in the girdle of endless space.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 31 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 25 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 25 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 16 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 10 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 9 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 4 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 4 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 0 hours.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor Redhorn Gate
(PK) Amatias In the Mountains

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
You can't hide while you are glowing.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
You can't sneak while you are glowing.

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 957(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: east south]

<568/683(83%) 482(78%) 951(98%) 12648 wilderness 11 PM>
af
Southern End of the Valley

[Exits: north east west]
The rain ceases.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
You feel your summoning power return.

<572/683(83%) 496(81%) 969(100%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 30 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 24 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 24 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 15 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 9 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 9 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 8 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 5 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 3 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 3 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 2 hours.

<572/683(83%) 496(81%) 969(100%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Mountains
(PK) Amatias In the Mountains

<572/683(83%) 496(81%) 969(100%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
Southern End of the Valley

[Exits: north east west]

<572/683(83%) 496(81%) 965(99%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias In the Mountains

<572/683(83%) 496(81%) 965(99%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
On Voralia's Tears

[Exits: east south west]

<572/683(83%) 496(81%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
People near you:

<572/683(83%) 496(81%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<632/683(92%) 469(76%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
night
You attempt to summon a Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker slides forth from the shadows!

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
People near you:

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
People near you:

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a pitch-black ring
<worn on finger> (Glowing) a silvery ring
<worn around neck> (Glowing) (Humming) the mantle of Medius
<worn around neck> (Glowing) an Amulet of Strength
<worn on body> (Humming) the Scales of the Crimson Dragon
<worn on head> a circlet of dark metal
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> a set of polished mithril legplates (Damaged)
<worn on feet> a pair of a red dragon's rear claws
<worn on hands> gauntlets of ogre power
<worn on arms> slime-covered armguards made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn about body> (Glowing) Robes of the Heartless
<worn about waist> the belt of strength
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<mainhand wielded> ---
<worn as shield> ---

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
People near you:

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 961(99%) 12648 water 12 AM>
On Voralia's Tears

[Exits: north south]

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 955(98%) 12648 water 12 AM>
wi d
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 955(98%) 12648 water 12 AM>
wi deluge
You wield a ghostly dagger named 'Deluge'.
A ghostly dagger named 'Deluge' feels like a part of you!

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 955(93%) 12648 water 12 AM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 30 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 24 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 24 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 24 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 15 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 9 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 9 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 8 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 6 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 5 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 3 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 3 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 1 hours.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 955(93%) 12648 water 12 AM>
People near you:

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 955(93%) 12648 water 12 AM>
On Voralia's Tears

[Exits: east south west]

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 949(93%) 12648 water 12 AM>
People near you:

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 949(93%) 12648 water 12 AM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 949(93%) 12648 water 12 AM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 949(93%) 12648 water 12 AM>
Southern End of the Valley

[Exits: north east west]

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 943(92%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias Redhorn Gate

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 943(92%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
Southern End of the Valley

[Exits: north east west]

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 941(92%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: east south]

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 938(92%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 938(92%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 938(92%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: north west]

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 934(91%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: north east]
A small, furry beast watches you from the safety of a snow drift.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 930(91%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>

[SCARAB] the Lich Coprophagous: Intruder! Intruder! Kritori is raiding the Cabal!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 930(91%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: south west]

<632/683(92%) 394(64%) 926(90%) 12648 wilderness 12 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills

<636/683(93%) 408(66%) 948(93%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
[SCARAB] the Lich Coprophagous: Intruder! Intruder! Unun is raiding the Cabal!
[SCARAB] the Lich Coprophagous: Intruder! Intruder! Rhiwe is raiding the Cabal!
In the Mountains

[Exits: east west]

<636/683(93%) 408(66%) 944(92%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<636/683(93%) 408(66%) 944(92%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
In the Foothills

[Exits: north east west]

<636/683(93%) 408(66%) 941(92%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
Knaor has arrived.
Someone has arrived.

<636/683(93%) 408(66%) 941(92%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

You yell 'Die, Knaor, you sorcerous dog!'
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Knaor's torments DISMEMBERS you!
Knaor has a few scratches.

<579/683(84%) 408(66%) 941(92%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
Knaor has a few scratches.

<579/683(84%) 408(66%) 941(92%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

You parry Knaor's smash.
You parry Knaor's smash.
Knaor deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor parries your surge of water.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<579/683(84%) 408(66%) 926(90%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
kot
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on Knaor.
Your kotegaeshi misses Knaor.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<579/683(84%) 408(66%) 926(90%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
Knaor yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Knaor has a few scratches.

<579/683(84%) 408(66%) 926(90%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
Knaor has a few scratches.

<579/683(84%) 408(66%) 926(90%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw hits Knaor.
The Nightwalker tears at Knaor with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws misses Knaor.
The Nightwalker's tearing claws misses Knaor.
Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
Knaor deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Knaor parries your punch.
Knaor deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 911(89%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
fle

The Nightwalker's claw misses Knaor.
The Nightwalker's claw hits Knaor.
Knaor is unaffected by the Nightwalker's acid blast!
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Knaor parries your surge of water.
Knaor meets your punch with a resounding impact.
Knaor parries your surge of water.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 896(87%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor has a few scratches.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 896(87%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
In the Mountains

[Exits: east west]
You flee from combat!

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 893(87%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
In the Foothills

[Exits: north east west]
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
(White Aura) (Marked) Knaor is here.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 890(87%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

Knaor's smash mauls the Nightwalker.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 890(87%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
where
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias Near Redhorn Gate

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 890(87%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

Knaor has fled!
Knaor leaves north.
Someone leaves north.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 890(87%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
w
In the Foothills

[Exits: east south]

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 884(86%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
Along a Dried Streambed

[Exits: north south]

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 879(86%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
A Dried Streambed

[Exits: north south]

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 29 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 23 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 23 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 23 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 14 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 8 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 8 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 7 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 5 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 2 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 2 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias In the Foothills

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
bindw
You aren't up to binding more wounds.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
targ amatias
#Ok. $target is now set to {amatias}.

Amatias has arrived.

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias A Dried Streambed

<534/683(78%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

Amatias weakens you with a blow to a vital area.
Amatias's blow to a vital area decimates you!
You yell 'Help! Amatias punched me!'
Amatias is in perfect health.

<506/683(74%) 408(66%) 875(85%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

Amatias dodges your surge of water.
Amatias parries your punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Amatias delivers a blow of deadly force!
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Amatias is in perfect health.

<506/683(74%) 408(66%) 857(84%) 12648 wilderness 1 AM>

The snow begins to fall.
The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
Amatias is in perfect health.

<508/683(74%) 422(68%) 879(86%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
k
The Nightwalker has arrived.
Amatias yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Amatias is in perfect health.

<508/683(74%) 422(68%) 879(86%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
kot
You grab hold of Amatias's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Amatias's wrist!
Your kotegaeshi MASSACRES Amatias!
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<508/683(74%) 422(68%) 879(86%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias moves out of the range of your punch.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
You parry Amatias's punch.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
Amatias's punch DISMEMBERS you!
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

Amatias has fled!
Amatias leaves north.

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

[SCARAB] the Lich Coprophagous: Intruder! Intruder! Rhiwe is raiding the Cabal!

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
afPeople near you:
(PK) Knaor Near Redhorn Gate
(PK) Amatias Along a Dried Streambed

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
af
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 28 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 22 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 22 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 22 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 13 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 7 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 7 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'vital area' modifies strength by -6 for 5 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 1 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 1 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 0 hours.

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor Redhorn Gate
(PK) Amatias Along a Dried Streambed

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
whoi rhi
[51 Elf Inv] Rhiwe the Weaver of the Elements

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
af
bYou are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 28 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 22 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 22 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 22 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 13 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 7 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 7 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'vital area' modifies strength by -6 for 5 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 1 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 1 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 0 hours.

<453/683(66%) 422(68%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
af

Amatias has arrived.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

The Nightwalker yells 'There is no hope for you, Amatias! Embrace your death!'

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
You are affected by:
Power: 'temple vestments' for 28 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 22 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 22 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 22 hours.
Commune: 'damnation' modifies strength by -5 for 13 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 9 for 7 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by -10 for 7 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'vital area' modifies strength by -6 for 5 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 4 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies armor class by -22 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies hit roll by 4 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'accelerate' modifies dexterity by 2 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 1 hours.
Skill: 'locate mark' for 1 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 1 hours.
Commune: 'illuminate' modifies armor class by 60 for 0 hours.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias A Dried Streambed
Amatias's kicked dirt misses you.
You yell 'Die, Amatias! You dirty fool!'
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Knaor In the Foothills
(PK) Amatias A Dried Streambed
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 852(83%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias parries your punch.
Amatias dodges your surge of water.
Amatias delivers a blow of deadly force!
Amatias's punch MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 843(82%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
th
You throw Amatias to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Amatias!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Amatias but fail.
Your ground control misses Amatias.
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 843(82%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

Amatias dodges your surge of water.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias delivers a blow of deadly force!
Amatias's punch MANGLES the Nightwalker!
Amatias's punch MUTILATES the Nightwalker!
Amatias's punch devastates the Nightwalker!
Amatias's punch MUTILATES the Nightwalker!
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 837(82%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

Knaor has arrived.
Someone has arrived.
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 837(82%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

You yell 'Die, Knaor, you sorcerous dog!'
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 837(82%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias parries your punch.
Amatias dodges your surge of water.
Amatias delivers a blow of deadly force!
Amatias's punch wounds the Nightwalker.
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 828(81%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
th

Amatias starts aiming at you!
Amatias has some small but disgusting cuts.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 828(81%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>
You throw Amatias to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Amatias!
Extending Amatias's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
You knock the wind out of Amatias!
Your ground control MASSACRES Amatias!
Amatias is covered with bleeding wounds.

<513/683(75%) 395(64%) 828(81%) 12648 wilderness 2 AM>

You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Knaor!'
You parry Knaor's smash.
The pink light enveloping you slowly fades to nothingness.
Amatias is covered with bleeding wounds.

<515/683(75%) 408(66%) 847(83%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

Knaor's smash EVISCERATES you!
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Amatias!
Amatias parries your punch.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You step inside Amatias's punch with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Amatias!
You dodge Amatias's punch.
Amatias is gushing blood.

<463/683(67%) 408(66%) 811(79%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

[SCARAB] the Lich Coprophagous: Intruder! Intruder! Unun is raiding the Cabal!
Amatias is gushing blood.

<463/683(67%) 408(66%) 811(79%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>
th

Someone whistles appreciatively.
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Amatias!
Amatias parries your punch.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
Amatias is writhing in agony.

<463/683(67%) 408(66%) 775(76%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>
You throw Amatias to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Amatias!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Amatias but fail.
Your ground control misses Amatias.
Amatias is writhing in agony.

<463/683(67%) 408(66%) 775(76%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Amatias!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Amatias.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias absorbs the force of your punch with a pair of hunter's bracers.
Amatias dodges your punch.
Amatias parries your punch.
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<463/683(67%) 408(66%) 742(72%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<463/683(67%) 408(66%) 742(72%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Amatias.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Amatias.
You parry Knaor's smash.
You dodge Knaor's smash.
Amatias dodges your surge of water.
Amatias dodges your punch.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias's punch EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Amatias's punch.
You parry Amatias's punch.
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<413/683(60%) 408(66%) 709(69%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Knaor's torments *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<292/683(42%) 408(66%) 709(69%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

Amatias pummels you with his fists.
Amatias's pummeling blow devastates you!
Amatias's pummeling blow EVISCERATES you!
As Amatias strikes you, a pair of brass knuckles leaves a nasty bruise!
Amatias's pummeling blow MUTILATES you!
Rocky Plains

[Exits: north east south west]
A majestic buck stands here, looking regal.
A majestic buck stands here, looking regal.
You flee from combat!

<178/683(26%) 408(66%) 702(68%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<178/683(26%) 408(66%) 702(68%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>
A Dried Streambed

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) (Marked) Knaor is here.
Amatias is here.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
Amatias's punch DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Amatias's punch maims the Nightwalker!

<178/683(26%) 408(66%) 695(68%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>
nt
You land a devastating strike to Amatias's kidneys.
Your pressure point strike grazes Amatias.
Amatias yells 'Help! Enhal is trying to strike me!'
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<178/683(26%) 408(66%) 695(68%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

You yell 'Die, Knaor, you sorcerous dog!'
Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Knaor's torments EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<134/683(19%) 408(66%) 695(68%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

You dodge Knaor's smash.
Amatias parries your surge of water.
Amatias parries your punch.
Amatias's punch MUTILATES the Nightwalker!
Amatias is convulsing on the ground.

<134/683(19%) 408(66%) 683(67%) 12648 wilderness 3 AM>

Knaor narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Knaor brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Knaor's torments *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Amatias gets in one more shot as you flee.
Amatias's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!


You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistSat 28-Apr-18 08:40 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3525, "vs. Gokmokroh"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** Just killing spiders, nothing to see here...

<573/643(89%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8320 wilderness 7 PM>
People near you:
A sword spider is convulsing on the ground.

<573/643(89%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8320 wilderness 7 PM>
Dark colored air whirls around a solid structure. Hoarse breathing
surrounds the figure, calling forth each desperate gasp for unnatural
air with all its strength. Only fiery red eyes, hovering near the
upper middle of this form, mark the vicinity of a possible head.
Sharp claws, attached to nothing but a thick whirling mass, clench
and unclench in a pulsing rhythm.
The Nightwalker has some small but disgusting cuts.
A sword spider is convulsing on the ground.

<573/643(89%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8320 wilderness 7 PM>
th
You throw a sword spider to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS a sword spider!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend a sword spider's shoulder!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS a sword spider!
A sword spider is convulsing on the ground.

<573/643(89%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8320 wilderness 7 PM>

Gokmokroh steps out from his cover.
Gokmokroh's bearcharge misses you.
You evade Gokmokroh's bearcharge, causing him to fall flat on his face.
You yell 'Help! Gokmokroh is bearcharging me!'
A sword spider is convulsing on the ground.

*** Oh that's not good. Well, it's good that he missed, but he's not going to miss twice...

<573/643(89%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8320 wilderness 7 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw MUTILATES a sword spider!
The felar martial artist's claw hits a sword spider.
Your infernal power DISMEMBERS a sword spider!
A sword spider dodges your infernal power.
Your infernal power MASSACRES a sword spider!
A sword spider is DEAD!!
You receive 103 experience points (38% bonus).
You see nothing like that in the corpse.
The gods give you 10 copper coins for your sacrifice of the corpse of a sword spider.
Your shield blocks Gokmokroh's chop.
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<573/643(89%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>
mark gok

Gokmokroh yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw misses Gokmokroh.
The Nightwalker tears at Gokmokroh with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws misses Gokmokroh.
The Nightwalker's tearing claws misses Gokmokroh.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
The felar martial artist screams and attacks Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh's chop MASSACRES you!
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
You remain safe as Gokmokroh's chop bounces harmlessly off of a set of polished mithril legplates.
Gokmokroh's crushing force MASSACRES you!
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<433/643(67%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>
You have marked Gokmokroh.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.


<433/643(67%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>
van

Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh's chop DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
You parry Gokmokroh's chop.
Your shield blocks Gokmokroh's crushing force.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<369/643(57%) 497(83%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>
Your globe lands too far away and the smoke billows away.
Gokmokroh's bearcharge misses you.
You evade Gokmokroh's bearcharge, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Gokmokroh is too much bigger than you to successfully throw.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

*** Wow. Two misses in a row. Lucky me.

<369/643(57%) 485(81%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>

The felar martial artist's kicked dirt misses Gokmokroh.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh's chop MASSACRES you!
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
You dodge Gokmokroh's chop.
Your shield blocks Gokmokroh's crushing force.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<294/643(45%) 485(81%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>
van
Your globe lands too far away and the smoke billows away.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<294/643(45%) 473(79%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>

Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Your shield blocks Gokmokroh's chop.
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<294/643(45%) 473(79%) 979(100%) 8217 wilderness 7 PM>
fle
Deep in the Spiderhaunt

[Exits: east south west]
You flee from combat!

*** I teleport away, thankful that I got him marked while he missed those bearcharges. Later...

<577/643(89%) 515(86%) 587(59%) 8106 water 10 PM>
Rocky Riverside Slope

[Exits: east west]
The near-silent snapping of a branch is the only harbinger of danger as a vast net of vines descends, rendering you
immobile!

<577/643(89%) 515(86%) 583(59%) 8106 wilderness 10 PM>
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

<577/643(89%) 515(86%) 583(59%) 8106 wilderness 10 PM>
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

<577/643(89%) 515(86%) 583(59%) 8106 wilderness 10 PM>
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

<577/643(89%) 515(86%) 583(59%) 8106 wilderness 10 PM>

Gokmokroh gets a bubbling vial of blue liquid from the girdle of endless space.

<591/643(91%) 525(87%) 669(68%) 8106 wilderness 11 PM>

Gokmokroh drinks a bubbling vial of blue liquid.
Gokmokroh grows larger in size.

<591/643(91%) 525(87%) 669(68%) 8106 wilderness 11 PM>

The sky is getting cloudy.
You feel yourself shrink back to normal size.

<608/643(94%) 539(90%) 755(77%) 8106 wilderness 12 AM>

Gokmokroh steps out from his cover.
Gokmokroh's bearcharge misses you.
You evade Gokmokroh's bearcharge, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Gokmokroh is too much bigger than you to successfully throw.
You yell 'Help! Gokmokroh is bearcharging me!'
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<608/643(94%) 539(90%) 755(77%) 8106 wilderness 12 AM>

You trample around loudly again.
Your infernal power nearly strikes Gokmokroh before he turns it away.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
You parry Gokmokroh's burst of energy.
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
You parry Gokmokroh's burst of energy.
As you fight Gokmokroh, you find yourself intimidated by his fierce war paint!
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<608/643(94%) 539(90%) 755(77%) 8106 wilderness 12 AM>

Your infernal power nearly strikes Gokmokroh before he turns it away.
You dodge Gokmokroh's burst of energy.
You dodge Gokmokroh's crushing force.
You parry Gokmokroh's burst of energy.
Gokmokroh's burst of energy MASSACRES you!
Gokmokroh waves his arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana aimed at you.
Gokmokroh's magic missile decimates you!
Gokmokroh's magic missile decimates you!
Gokmokroh's magic missile grazes you.
Gokmokroh is in perfect health.

<479/643(74%) 539(90%) 755(77%) 8106 wilderness 12 AM>
Khalid River, Beneath the West Bridge

[Exits: north south west]
You flee from combat!


*** I heal/prep a bit in Hamsah, then go to Eastern...

<643/643(100%) 479(80%) 779(79%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
rem shield
You stop using a red dragonscale shield.

<643/643(100%) 479(80%) 779(79%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
w
Gokmokroh has arrived.

<643/643(100%) 479(80%) 779(79%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
where
People near you:
(PK) Gokmokroh Along the Eastern Road
Gokmokroh scans west.

<643/643(100%) 479(80%) 779(79%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>

Gokmokroh's bearcharge misses you.
You evade Gokmokroh's bearcharge, causing him to fall flat on his face.
You throw Gokmokroh to the ground with stunning force.
You trample around loudly again.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Gokmokroh!
You yell 'Help! Gokmokroh is bearcharging me!'
Gokmokroh has a few scratches.

<643/643(100%) 479(80%) 779(79%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
ow
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh dodges your punch.
Gokmokroh's chop MANGLES you!
Gokmokroh's crushing force MANGLES you!
Gokmokroh has a few scratches.

<473/643(73%) 479(80%) 761(77%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>

Gokmokroh yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Gokmokroh has a few scratches.

<473/643(73%) 479(80%) 761(77%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>

The Nightwalker tears at Gokmokroh with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws DISMEMBERS Gokmokroh!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws EVISCERATES Gokmokroh!
The Nightwalker's claws tear deeply into Gokmokroh's arms!
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh dodges your infernal power.
You throw yourself away from Gokmokroh's chop.
You parry Gokmokroh's crushing force.
Gokmokroh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<473/643(73%) 479(80%) 746(76%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>

You see your chance and attack!
You deftly sidestep Gokmokroh's attack.
Gokmokroh's chop misses you.
With Gokmokroh's defenses open, you deliver a powerful shotei strike!
Your shotei strike decimates Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh is able to slip out of your grasp before you can complete the owaza.
Gokmokroh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<473/643(73%) 479(80%) 746(76%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>

Gokmokroh dodges your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your punch.
You parry Gokmokroh's chop.
You parry Gokmokroh's crushing force.
You dodge Gokmokroh's chop.
Gokmokroh's chop *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Gokmokroh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<372/643(57%) 479(80%) 719(73%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
fle
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: south west]
You flee from combat!

<372/643(57%) 479(80%) 718(73%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: north east]
(Muddy) (Marked) (WANTED) Gokmokroh is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

<372/643(57%) 479(80%) 717(73%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
mt
Gokmokroh yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Enhal!'
Gokmokroh dodges your infernal power.
Gokmokroh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<372/643(57%) 479(80%) 714(72%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>

Gokmokroh's bearcharge misses you.
You evade Gokmokroh's bearcharge, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Gokmokroh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<372/643(57%) 479(80%) 714(72%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Gokmokroh.
Gokmokroh dodges your infernal power wildly.
Gokmokroh parries your punch.
Gokmokroh's crushing force DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's crushing force DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh has some small but disgusting cuts.

<372/643(57%) 479(80%) 708(72%) 8106 civilized 3 AM>
th


Autosaving.
Gokmokroh continues to bleed from his wounds.
Gokmokroh's bleeding decimates him!
Gokmokroh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 728(74%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
You throw Gokmokroh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Gokmokroh!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Gokmokroh but fail.
Your ground control misses Gokmokroh.
Gokmokroh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 728(74%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Your infernal power EVISCERATES Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh's chop MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 722(73%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw devastates Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh's crushing force DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's chop DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's crushing force DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh is covered with bleeding wounds.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 719(73%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
You throw Gokmokroh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Gokmokroh!
Extending Gokmokroh's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
You knock the wind out of Gokmokroh!
Your ground control MASSACRES Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 719(73%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Gokmokroh dodges your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your punch.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh's chop DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's crushing force DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 710(72%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
th

Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh's chop MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's crushing force MANGLES the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 704(71%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
You throw Gokmokroh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 704(71%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 698(71%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
th

Paraj has arrived.
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 698(71%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Gokmokroh dodges your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your punch.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh's chop MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's crushing force DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 689(70%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
You throw Gokmokroh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Gokmokroh!
Controlling Gokmokroh's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control MUTILATES Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 689(70%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Gokmokroh dodges your infernal power.
Gokmokroh barely turns your punch aside.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Your punch nearly breaks through Gokmokroh's blocking blow.
Gokmokroh's chop DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's crushing force EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh's chop MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 677(69%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Paraj now follows you.
Gokmokroh is gushing blood.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 677(69%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
th

Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Your punch EVISCERATES Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh's chop MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Gokmokroh is writhing in agony.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 671(68%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Gokmokroh starts aiming at you!
Gokmokroh is writhing in agony.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 671(68%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
You throw Gokmokroh to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Gokmokroh!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control MUTILATES Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh parries your punch.
Your punch EVISCERATES Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
You step inside Gokmokroh's chop with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Gokmokroh!
You parry Gokmokroh's crushing force.
Gokmokroh's chop misses you.
Gokmokroh is convulsing on the ground.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 647(66%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>

Paraj looks at you.
Gokmokroh is convulsing on the ground.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 647(66%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
th

Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
Gokmokroh meets your punch with a resounding impact.
Gokmokroh parries your infernal power.
You parry Gokmokroh's chop.
You step inside Gokmokroh's crushing force with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Gokmokroh!
Gokmokroh is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Gokmokroh.
Gokmokroh's head is shattered, and his brains splash all over you.

<374/643(58%) 491(82%) 632(64%) 8106 civilized 4 AM>
legen
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<379/643(58%) 508(85%) 650(66%) 8106 civilized 5 AM>
You focus on your accumulated knowledge of the Legends of Thera.

<379/643(58%) 458(76%) 650(66%) 8106 civilized 5 AM>
exam corpse
The corpse of Gokmokroh is here, bones shattered and twisted into odd angles.
The corpse of Gokmokroh contains:
midnight dragon armguards
the girdle of endless space
( 2) (Noteworthy) a bracer of woven forest burner hide
(Famous) a sleek granite baton
(Famous) a quiver of feathered arrows
a green potion
(Famous) the belt of strength
a dragon boat
(Famous) (Humming) crimson dragon scale leggings
(Noteworthy) a sash of crimson and white
(Legendary) (Glowing) (Humming) the mantle of Medius
(Noteworthy) the hide of the Ancient Red Dragon
(Infamous) a jagged black saber
(Famous) gauntlets of ogre power
(Noteworthy) an ornate, black battle-axe
(Legendary) (Humming) an ornate bone club named 'Khalghaver's Bane'
(Famous) a pair of heavy leather boots
(Legendary) (Glowing) a wooden mace named 'VainGlory'
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a colorful cloak covered with patches
(Infamous) (Glowing) (Humming) an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer'
(Noteworthy) a thick ruby band
(Infamous) a fire opal ring
(Famous) (Humming) an alluring whip of braided vines
(Famous) (Glowing) the Amulet of Clarity
a black-red dragonscale helm
(Famous) (Glowing) (Humming) the claw of the Dracolich
(Noteworthy) a primitive fertility mask
(Legendary) (Glowing) (Humming) the crystalline eldritch sword named 'Spirit Breaker'
a potion of return
a small glass prism







  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistSat 28-Apr-18 01:23 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3524, "vs. Adezhul"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** I'm glowing from fighting a mob here, and I see him coming so I prep and pretend I haven't noticed him...

<665/678(98%) 255(46%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 5 AM>

Adezhul has arrived.

<665/678(98%) 255(46%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 5 AM>

Adezhul swings a fang-hilted dagger at your leg but misses.
Your punch MASSACRES Adezhul!
Adezhul has some small but disgusting cuts.

<665/678(98%) 255(46%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 5 AM>
ow
The sun rises above the horizon.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
Adezhul has a few scratches.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>
ow
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Adezhul dodges your punch.
Adezhul dodges your punch.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You parry Adezhul's claw.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
Adezhul has a few scratches.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

Adezhul dodges your punch.
Adezhul dodges your punch.
Adezhul dodges your punch.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You parry Adezhul's claw.
Adezhul has a few scratches.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

Adezhul has fled!
Adezhul has a few scratches.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

Adezhul has fled!
Adezhul leaves east.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

You do not see that person here.
Adezhul has arrived.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

You nimbly avoid Adezhul's hamstring.
You yell 'Help! Adezhul just attacked me!'
Adezhul has a few scratches.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>
ow
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Adezhul has a few scratches.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

Your punch MASSACRES Adezhul!
You step inside Adezhul's defilement with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Adezhul!
You parry Adezhul's claw.
You dodge Adezhul's claw.
Adezhul is covered with bleeding wounds.

<677/678(99%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

Adezhul dodges your punch and closes in for a concealed attack!
Adezhul's defilement MASSACRES you!
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You parry Adezhul's claw.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You step inside Adezhul's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES Adezhul!
Adezhul is covered with bleeding wounds.

<601/678(88%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>
th
You cannot find an opening for a major technique.
Adezhul is covered with bleeding wounds.

<601/678(88%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>
th

Adezhul thrusts her dagger towards you, attempting to sever your artery!
Blood gushes out of your severed artery!
Adezhul's deep gash DISMEMBERS you!
Adezhul is covered with bleeding wounds.

<538/678(79%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

Your punch MASSACRES Adezhul!
Adezhul dodges your punch.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You step inside Adezhul's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES Adezhul!
Adezhul has fled!
Adezhul leaves east.

*** Here I'm thinking maybe I seem AFK to him, did I ruin my chance to kill him by only trying owaza?

<538/678(79%) 265(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 6 AM>

The pink aura around you fades away.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding artery EVISCERATES you!

<493/678(72%) 268(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<493/678(72%) 268(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>

Adezhul has arrived.

<493/678(72%) 268(48%) 979(100%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>

Adezhul swings a fang-hilted dagger in a sweeping blow to your hamstring!
Adezhul's hamstring slice MASSACRES you!
Adezhul is gushing blood.

*** Nope, he doesn't care, just wanted to hit the hamstring. Nice.

<419/678(61%) 268(48%) 489(49%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>

Adezhul parries your punch.
Adezhul parries your punch.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
You dodge Adezhul's claw.
You dodge Adezhul's defilement.
Adezhul is gushing blood.

<419/678(61%) 268(48%) 489(49%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>
ow
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Adezhul is gushing blood.

<419/678(61%) 268(48%) 489(49%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>
th
Adezhul dodges your punch.
Adezhul throws herself away from your punch.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
Adezhul is gushing blood.

<419/678(61%) 268(48%) 489(49%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>
th

You see your chance and attack!
You deftly sidestep Adezhul's attack.
Adezhul's defilement misses you.
With Adezhul's defenses open, you deliver a powerful uraken strike!
Your uraken strike MUTILATES Adezhul!
Adezhul is able to slip out of your grasp before you can complete the owaza.
Adezhul dodges your punch.
You step inside Adezhul's defilement with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Adezhul!
Adezhul is gushing blood.

<419/678(61%) 268(48%) 489(49%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>
As you draw near, Adezhul sneaks in a concealed attack!
Adezhul's defilement DISMEMBERS you!
You throw Adezhul to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Adezhul!
Controlling Adezhul's fall, you painfully hyperextend her elbow!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS Adezhul!
Adezhul parries your punch.
You dodge Adezhul's defilement.
You step inside Adezhul's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Adezhul!
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
Adezhul is convulsing on the ground.

<355/678(52%) 268(48%) 489(49%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>

Your punch misses Adezhul.
Adezhul absorbs the force of your punch with a white fur-lined robe draped with animal fangs.
You stop Adezhul's defilement with a solid blow.
Your shield blocks Adezhul's claw.
You dodge Adezhul's claw.
You parry Adezhul's defilement.
Adezhul is convulsing on the ground.

<355/678(52%) 268(48%) 489(49%) 12791 wilderness 7 AM>
th

Adezhul hurls a throwing dagger at you, striking you square in the chest!
Adezhul's hurled dagger injures you.
Adezhul dodges your punch.
Adezhul turns your punch aside with a quick blow.
You step inside Adezhul's defilement with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES Adezhul!
Adezhul is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Adezhul.
Adezhul's severed head plops on the ground.

*** Surprise! ***






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistSat 28-Apr-18 01:17 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3523, "vs. Gilta and Tahzorphs"
In response to Reply #0


          








<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 946(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
Inside the Anti-Paladin Guild

[Exits: west]
Gilta is here, fighting Grunthok the Unholy Blade.
The anti-paladin guildmaster walks about, disgusted with his men.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
tt
You trip Gilta and she goes down!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip grazes Gilta.
Gilta yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Gilta is gushing blood.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>

Grunthok the Unholy Blade's infernal power MASSACRES Gilta!
Grunthok the Unholy Blade's infernal power MANGLES Gilta!
Gilta dodges your burst of energy.
Your punch MASSACRES Gilta!
Gilta is convulsing on the ground.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
tt

Gilta is blinded by the dirt in her eyes!
Grunthok the Unholy Blade's kicked dirt scratches Gilta.
Gilta is convulsing on the ground.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>

Grunthok the Unholy Blade's infernal power MASSACRES Gilta!
Gilta is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Gilta.
Gilta's feet are sliced from her dead body.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
where
They aren't here.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
snPeople near you:
(PK) Tahzorphs A Black Parlor

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
sn
tYou are still breathing too hard to hide.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
tarTahzorphs has arrived.
You attempt to move silently.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
targ tah
You yell 'Die, Tahzorphs, you sorcerous dog!'
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
You trample around loudly again.
Tahzorphs parries your burst of energy.
You dodge Tahzorphs's divine power.
Your burst of energy decimates Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs parries your punch.
Tahzorphs is unharmed as your burst of energy is turned away by a black studded leather vest.
Tahzorphs deflects your punch with her shield.
Tahzorphs is writhing in agony.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
targ tah
#Ok. $target is now set to {tah}.

Gilta tells you 'Wow'
Tahzorphs is writhing in agony.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
th
Your throw seems to slide around Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is writhing in agony.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
t
Gilta tells you 'Real nice'
You step inside Tahzorphs's divine power with a quick backfist.
Your punch devastates Tahzorphs!
You dodge Tahzorphs's divine power.
Tahzorphs deflects your burst of energy with her shield.
Tahzorphs is convulsing on the ground.

<678/678(100%) 533(97%) 944(96%) 13184 civilized 7 AM>
tri
Tahzorphs has fled!
Tahzorphs leaves west.

*** He gets away. I return to the thief's corpse but nothing I want. I give Gilta a Scarab Catechism to read. A while later ... ***

<557/678(82%) 57(10%) 596(60%) 13161 civilized 11 PM>
f
You step out of the shadows.
You have marked Tahzorphs.

<557/678(82%) 57(10%) 596(60%) 13161 civilized 11 PM>

You yell 'Die, Tahzorphs, you sorcerous dog!'
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
You trample around loudly again.
Tahzorphs parries your punch.
Tahzorphs is in perfect health.

<557/678(82%) 57(10%) 596(60%) 13161 civilized 11 PM>

The magical aura fades away.
Tahzorphs is in perfect health.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>

You parry Tahzorphs's divine power.
Your punch devastates Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs has a few scratches.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>
kot
You grab hold of Tahzorphs's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Tahzorphs's wrist!
With her broken wrist, Tahzorphs can no longer hold onto a spiked buckler.
Your kotegaeshi maims Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs has some small but disgusting cuts.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>

Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Tahzorphs has some small but disgusting cuts.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>

You step inside Tahzorphs's divine power with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs parries your punch.
Your punch maims Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>
wi ghostly

Your shield blocks Tahzorphs's divine power.
Tahzorphs parries your punch.
Your punch MUTILATES Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>
th
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
The strength flees from your muscles.
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>
th
You wield a ghostly dagger.
A ghostly dagger feels like a part of you!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>
Your throw seems to slide around Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>

Your shield blocks Tahzorphs's divine power.
You parry Tahzorphs's divine power.
Tahzorphs parries your burst of energy.
Tahzorphs parries your burst of energy.
A ghostly dagger turns insubstantial, slips through Tahzorphs's defenses, and strikes a powerful blow!
Your critical hit DISMEMBERS Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>
msk
With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Tahzorphs!
Your mountain storm kick maims Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>

You parry Tahzorphs's divine power.
Tahzorphs parries your burst of energy.
Your burst of energy mauls Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is unscathed as your burst of energy is obstructed by some leather gloves with black inscriptions.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>
msk

You parry Tahzorphs's divine power.
Your shield blocks Tahzorphs's divine power.
Tahzorphs parries your burst of energy.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<565/678(83%) 68(12%) 687(70%) 13161 civilized 12 AM>

Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel momentarily ill, but it passes.
With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Tahzorphs!
Your mountain storm kick EVISCERATES Tahzorphs!
You can no longer breathe in water.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<572/678(84%) 76(13%) 778(79%) 13161 civilized 1 AM>

You parry Tahzorphs's divine power.
Tahzorphs parries your burst of energy.
Your burst of energy wounds Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<572/678(84%) 76(13%) 778(79%) 13161 civilized 1 AM>

You parry Tahzorphs's divine power.
Your burst of energy mauls Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<572/678(84%) 76(13%) 778(79%) 13161 civilized 1 AM>
msk

Tahzorphs has fled!
Tahzorphs leaves south.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<572/678(84%) 76(13%) 778(79%) 13161 civilized 1 AM>
tA Small Trail Among the Dry Trees

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) (Marked) Tahzorphs is here.

<572/678(84%) 76(13%) 777(79%) 13161 wilderness 1 AM>
tt

Tahzorphs leaves south.

*** snip chasing ***

Inside a Large Crater

[Exits: north east south west up]
(White Aura) (Marked) Tahzorphs is resting here.
A male ugruk garbed in furs stands firmly here, as if keeping watch.
A male ugruk garbed in furs stands firmly here, as if keeping watch.

<584/678(86%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>
With careful precision, you strike at the inner forearm of Tahzorphs.
Your pressure point strike grazes Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs yells 'Help! Enhal is trying to strike me!'
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<584/678(86%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>

Tahzorphs's divine power maims you!
You parry Tahzorphs's divine power.
Your burst of energy mauls Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<550/678(81%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>
t
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<550/678(81%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>
tt

Your shield blocks Tahzorphs's divine power.
Your burst of energy wounds Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs parries your burst of energy.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<550/678(81%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>
Her feet aren't on the ground.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<550/678(81%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>
th

Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Your throw seems to slide around Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<550/678(81%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>
axe

You dodge Tahzorphs's divine power.
Your burst of energy wounds Tahzorphs.
Your burst of energy mauls Tahzorphs.
A ghostly dagger turns insubstantial, slips through Tahzorphs's defenses, and strikes a powerful blow!
Your critical hit MUTILATES Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs is gushing blood.

<550/678(81%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>
You bring the heel of your foot down hard on the shoulder blade of Tahzorphs!
Your axe kick EVISCERATES Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs is writhing in agony.

<550/678(81%) 87(15%) 765(78%) 13161 wilderness 2 AM>

Tahzorphs has fled!
Tahzorphs leaves south.

*** I lose him again. Later, Gilta has unghosted ***

<678/678(100%) 63(11%) 972(99%) 12817 civilized 8 PM>
Approaching a Bridge Over Voralia's Tears

[Exits: north east south west]
You see a mask of woven spider silk here.
A sign points east to Hamsah Mu'tazz and west to Galadon.
(Red Aura) (White Aura) (Marked) Tahzorphs is here.
(Red Aura) Gilta is here.

<678/678(100%) 63(11%) 971(99%) 12817 civilized 8 PM>

A sudden pain erupts through your skull.
In your dreams, or what?

<678/678(100%) 63(11%) 971(99%) 12817 civilized 8 PM>
In your dreams, or what?

<678/678(100%) 63(11%) 971(99%) 12817 civilized 8 PM>
You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'
The magic of your detect good spell unravels.
The magic of your detect evil spell unravels.
The magic of your fly spell unravels.
In your dreams, or what?

*** snip aff/inv spam ***

<678/678(100%) 125(22%) 979(100%) 12817 civilized 9 PM>

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'

<678/678(100%) 125(22%) 979(100%) 12817 civilized 9 PM>
rest;fly
You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'

<678/678(100%) 125(22%) 979(100%) 12817 civilized 9 PM>
rest;fly
You come to with a pounding headache.
You writhe in agony from the plague.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your sickness scratches you.

<676/678(99%) 113(20%) 959(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
rest;fly
You wake up and start resting.

<676/678(99%) 113(20%) 959(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
You see nothing like that in the space.

<676/678(99%) 113(20%) 959(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
You yell 'Die, Tahzorphs, you sorcerous dog!'
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Tahzorphs deflects your punch with her shield.
You can't find it.
Tahzorphs is in perfect health.

<676/678(99%) 113(20%) 959(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

Tahzorphs yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's acid blast MANGLES Tahzorphs!
Your shield blocks Tahzorphs's divine power.
You dodge Tahzorphs's divine power.
You dodge Gilta's blast.
You parry Gilta's slash.
You parry Gilta's blast.
Tahzorphs parries your punch.
Tahzorphs has some small but disgusting cuts.

<676/678(99%) 113(20%) 959(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

Gavriel frowns.
Tahzorphs has some small but disgusting cuts.

<676/678(99%) 113(20%) 959(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
fle
f
Gilta's circle stab MANGLES you!
A Stone Bridge Across Voralia's Tears

[Exits: east west]
A helmet made from black steel rests here.
You flee from combat!

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 958(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
fly
You see nothing like that in the space.

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 958(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
You can't find it.

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 958(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
Approaching a Bridge Over Voralia's Tears

[Exits: north east south west]
You see a mask of woven spider silk here.
A sign points east to Hamsah Mu'tazz and west to Galadon.
(Invis) Gavriel is here.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
(White Aura) (Marked) Tahzorphs is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
Gilta is here.

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 957(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: north east west]

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 956(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
w
Approaching a Bridge Over Voralia's Tears

[Exits: north east south west]
You see a mask of woven spider silk here.
A sign points east to Hamsah Mu'tazz and west to Galadon.
(Invis) Gavriel is here.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
(White Aura) (Marked) Tahzorphs is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
Gilta is here.

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
n
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs's divine power misses the Nightwalker.

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
nt
You deliver a well-placed strike to the shoulder of Tahzorphs.
Your pressure point strike scratches Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs yells 'Help! Enhal is trying to strike me!'
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel struck down.
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<583/678(85%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

Gilta drives a straight razor into your side!
Gilta's knifing EVISCERATES you!
You yell 'Help! Gilta knifed me!'
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<535/678(78%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

Gavriel looks at you.
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<535/678(78%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs's divine power misses the Nightwalker.
Tahzorphs parries your punch.
Your punch devastates Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<535/678(78%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
Your throw seems to slide around Tahzorphs.
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<535/678(78%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
Gilta lands a precise strike, taking advantage of your weakness.
Gilta's circle stab === OBLITERATES === you!
That really did HURT!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<350/678(51%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

You dodge Gilta's blast.
You parry Gilta's slash.
Tahzorphs parries your punch.
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<350/678(51%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
Tahzorphs is covered with bleeding wounds.

<350/678(51%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>
h gilt
You start aiming at Gilta.
Gilta is in perfect health.

<350/678(51%) 113(20%) 955(97%) 12817 civilized 10 PM>

Gavriel writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Gavriel fades into existence.
Gavriel's sickness scratches him.
You writhe in agony from the plague.
Your sickness scratches you.
Gilta is in perfect health.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
t
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tahzorphs!
The Nightwalker tears at Tahzorphs with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws MUTILATES Tahzorphs!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws devastates Tahzorphs!
The Nightwalker's claws tear deeply into Tahzorphs's stomach!
You parry Gilta's blast.
Your shield blocks Gilta's blast.
Gilta parries your punch.
Gilta deftly ducks under your punch.
Gilta is in perfect health.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
th
You throw Gilta to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Gilta!
Extending Gilta's arm through the throw, you strike hard to her ribs!
You knock the wind out of Gilta!
Your ground control *** DEMOLISHES *** Gilta!
Gilta is covered with bleeding wounds.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

You yell 'Die, Tahzorphs, you sorcerous dog!'
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
Gilta is covered with bleeding wounds.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

You parry Gilta's blast.
You parry Gilta's slash.
Your shield blocks Gilta's slash.
Tahzorphs's divine power decimates the Nightwalker!
Gilta parries your punch.
Gilta parries your punch.
Gilta parries your punch.
Gilta is covered with bleeding wounds.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
th

Gavriel looks at you.
Gilta is covered with bleeding wounds.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

You yell 'Die, Tahzorphs, you sorcerous dog!'
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
Gilta is covered with bleeding wounds.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

Gavriel looks at Tahzorphs.
Your shield blocks Gilta's blast.
You parry Gilta's slash.
You stop Gilta's blast just before it reaches you.
Gilta dodges your punch.
Gilta is covered with bleeding wounds.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
You throw Gilta to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Gilta!
Extending Gilta's arm through the throw, you strike hard to her ribs!
Your ground control MANGLES Gilta!
Gilta is gushing blood.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

You yell 'Die, Tahzorphs, you sorcerous dog!'
Tahzorphs narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
Gilta is gushing blood.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Tahzorphs.
Gilta's blast misses you.
Your shield blocks Gilta's slash.
Tahzorphs's divine power mauls the Nightwalker.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Gilta!
Your punch MANGLES Gilta!
Gilta is convulsing on the ground.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
th
g all
Tahzorphs has fled!
Tahzorphs leaves south.
Gilta is convulsing on the ground.

<349/678(51%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
g all corpse
Gilta's blast EVISCERATES you!
You parry Gilta's slash.
Gilta parries your punch.
Your punch MASSACRES Gilta!
Gilta is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Gilta.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
g all corpse
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
You get some black leather sleeves from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a pair of fine black leather boots from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a Prowler's Cloak from the corpse of Gilta.
You get an iron breastplate bearing the mark of Udgaard from the corpse of Gilta.
You get some studded leather work gloves from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a straight razor from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a serpent-scale bracer from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a serpent-scale bracer from the corpse of Gilta.
You get serpent-scale leggings from the corpse of Gilta.
A makeshift wooden trunk: you can't carry that much weight.
You get an envenomed steel stiletto from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a pitch-black longsword from the corpse of Gilta.
You get some brilliant titanium lock picks from the corpse of Gilta.
A wool cloak with an ebony clasp: you can't carry that many items.
A colorful cloak covered with patches: you can't carry that many items.
A dragon dagger: you can't carry that many items.
A horned minotaur helm: you can't carry that many items.
The belt of life: you can't carry that many items.
A dull onyx band inset with a darkened crown: you can't carry that many items.
A dull onyx band inset with a darkened crown: you can't carry that many items.
A rune-covered mace: you can't carry that many items.
A dragon boat: you can't carry that many items.
A potion of return: you can't carry that many items.
A metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt: you can't carry that many items.
A blackjack: you can't carry that many items.
A blood-red steel dagger: you can't carry that many items.
A pair of black leather leggings: you can't carry that many items.
A black leather jerkin: you can't carry that many items.
The Sword of Darkness: you can't carry that many items.
A shimmering blue potion: you can't carry that many items.
A potion of returning: you can't carry that many items.
You get 38 silver coins from the corpse of Gilta.
You get 12 copper coins from the corpse of Gilta.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
put all girdle
gYou put some studded leather work gloves in the girdle of endless space.
You put an iron breastplate bearing the mark of Udgaard in the girdle of endless space.
You put a Prowler's Cloak in the girdle of endless space.
You put a pair of fine black leather boots in the girdle of endless space.
You put some black leather sleeves in the girdle of endless space.
You put a potion of transportation in the girdle of endless space.
You put an oil of sight in the girdle of endless space.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
g all corpse
A makeshift wooden trunk: you can't carry that much weight.
You get a wool cloak with an ebony clasp from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a colorful cloak covered with patches from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a dragon dagger from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a horned minotaur helm from the corpse of Gilta.
You get the belt of life from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a dull onyx band inset with a darkened crown from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a dull onyx band inset with a darkened crown from the corpse of Gilta.
A rune-covered mace: you can't carry that many items.
A dragon boat: you can't carry that many items.
A potion of return: you can't carry that many items.
A metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt: you can't carry that many items.
A blackjack: you can't carry that many items.
A blood-red steel dagger: you can't carry that many items.
A pair of black leather leggings: you can't carry that many items.
A black leather jerkin: you can't carry that many items.
The Sword of Darkness: you can't carry that many items.
A shimmering blue potion: you can't carry that many items.
A potion of returning: you can't carry that many items.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
put al
Tahzorphs has arrived.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
put all gi
The Nightwalker yells 'There is no hope for you, Tahzorphs! Embrace your death!'
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Tahzorphs!

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
put all girdl
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Tahzorphs.
The Nightwalker's acid blast *** DEMOLISHES *** Tahzorphs!
Tahzorphs's divine power MUTILATES the Nightwalker!

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
put all girdle
You put a dull onyx band inset with a darkened crown in the girdle of endless space.
You put a dull onyx band inset with a darkened crown in the girdle of endless space.
You put a wool cloak with an ebony clasp in the girdle of endless space.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
g all cor
Tahzorphs has fled!
Tahzorphs leaves north.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
g all corpse
A makeshift wooden trunk: you can't carry that much weight.
You get a rune-covered mace from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a dragon boat from the corpse of Gilta.
You get a potion of return from the corpse of Gilta.
A metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt: you can't carry that many items.
A blackjack: you can't carry that many items.
A blood-red steel dagger: you can't carry that many items.
A pair of black leather leggings: you can't carry that many items.
A black leather jerkin: you can't carry that many items.
The Sword of Darkness: you can't carry that many items.
A shimmering blue potion: you can't carry that many items.
A potion of returning: you can't carry that many items.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

Tahzorphs has arrived.
Catching Gavriel's motion as he reaches for the corpse, you smack him upside the head and send him stumbling forward.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

Tahzorphs leaves east.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
dr
Gilta tells you 'You do fight well'

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
drop mace
g You drop a rune-covered mace.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
g sword corpse
You get the Sword of Darkness from the corpse of Gilta.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
g sword corpse
You see nothing like that in the corpse.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>

Gavriel looks at you.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
where

Gilta has arrived.
People near you:
Gilta Approaching a Bridge Over Voralia's Tears
Gavriel Approaching a Bridge Over Voralia's Tears

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
in
Gilta gets a makeshift wooden trunk from the corpse of Gilta.
Gilta gets a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt from the corpse of Gilta.
Gilta gets a blackjack from the corpse of Gilta.
Gilta gets a blood-red steel dagger from the corpse of Gilta.
Gilta gets a pair of black leather leggings from the corpse of Gilta.
Gilta gets a black leather jerkin from the corpse of Gilta.
Gilta gets a shimmering blue potion from the corpse of Gilta.
Gilta gets a potion of returning from the corpse of Gilta.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
in
You are carrying:
(Humming) the Sword of Darkness
a potion of return
a dragon boat
the belt of life
a horned minotaur helm
(Glowing) a dragon dagger
(Glowing) a colorful cloak covered with patches
some brilliant titanium lock picks
a pitch-black longsword
an envenomed steel stiletto
serpent-scale leggings
( 2) a serpent-scale bracer
a straight razor
a barbed short sword
a jeweled lock pick
(Glowing) a ghostly dagger
(Glowing) a dagger named 'frostbite'
(Humming) the Dagger of the Ferret
the girdle of endless space
an envenomed dagger

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
'You will
Gilta gets a rune-covered mace.
Gilta gets a mask of woven spider silk.

<302/678(44%) 94(17%) 944(96%) 12817 civilized 11 PM>
'You will learn not
It starts to rain.
The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
Gavriel writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Gavriel's sickness scratches him.
You writhe in agony from the plague.
Your sickness scratches you.

<301/678(44%) 75(13%) 933(95%) 12817 civilized 12 AM>
'You will learn not
Gavriel looks at you.

<301/678(44%) 75(13%) 933(95%) 12817 civilized 12 AM>
'You will learn not to sle
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<301/678(44%) 75(13%) 933(95%) 12817 civilized 12 AM>
'You will learn not to steal from me
Gilta snorts derisively at Gavriel.

<301/678(44%) 75(13%) 933(95%) 12817 civilized 12 AM>
'You will learn not to steal from me whe
Gilta looks at you.

<301/678(44%) 75(13%) 933(95%) 12817 civilized 12 AM>
'You will learn not to steal from me when I've left your things.
aYou say 'You will learn not to steal from me when I've left your things.'

Gilta tells you 'Was trying to get your potions dont take it so hard'

You say 'I move to heal this plague.'
You say 'The rest will be returned.'

Gilta tells you 'With your robes I cant see to steal items so I was trying to get your teleport and return'

*** snip returning stuff, healing ***

You tell Gilta 'Where does the shaman call home? Udgaard? He left you to die.'

Gilta tells you 'I am unsure where he calls home, but for each his own you know'

You tell Gilta 'Indeed, if you read the Catechism there is a lesson about that.'







  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:38 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3522, "vs. Jeunne"
In response to Reply #0


          








Jeunne leaves north.
You follow Jeunne north.
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
Jeunne is here.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 651(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>
4
Jeunne turns to confront your attack!
You stop following Jeunne.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Jeunne.
Jeunne yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Jeunne is in perfect health.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 651(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>

Your piercing cold EVISCERATES Jeunne!
Your piercing cold MASSACRES Jeunne!
You dodge Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 651(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>
th

Jeunne has fled!
Jeunne leaves north.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 651(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>
tt
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 651(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
Daezy is here.
(White Aura) Jeunne is here.
Daezy leaves south.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 650(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>
In one fluid motion, you bring your leg inside of Jeunne's then sweep it!
Your trip scratches Jeunne.
Jeunne yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 650(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>

Your piercing cold devastates Jeunne!
You dodge Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 650(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>

Daezy has arrived.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<678/678(100%) 548(98%) 650(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>

Jeunne parries your piercing cold.
Jeunne parries your piercing cold.
Jeunne's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<570/678(84%) 548(98%) 650(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>

Daezy utters the words, 'xafe ay candusqarr'.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<570/678(84%) 548(98%) 650(67%) 9725 civilized 8 PM>

You can stalk again.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<583/678(85%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>

Jeunne brings 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword up and across at you!
Jeunne's strike of faith MANGLES you!
Completing his upper slash, Jeunne steps forward and brings 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword down in an opposite arc
towards you, but misses!
Jeunne's strike of purity misses you.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<483/678(71%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>
th
Your piercing cold maims Jeunne!
Your shield blocks Jeunne's wrath.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<483/678(71%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>
th
You throw Jeunne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw decimates Jeunne!
Extending Jeunne's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
You knock the wind out of Jeunne!
Your ground control decimates Jeunne!
Jeunne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<483/678(71%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>

Jeunne stops your piercing cold with a solid blow.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<483/678(71%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>

Jeunne parries your piercing cold.
Jeunne parries your piercing cold.
Your shield blocks Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne's wrath MASSACRES you!
Jeunne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<406/678(59%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>
th
You throw Jeunne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw decimates Jeunne!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control decimates Jeunne!
Jeunne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<406/678(59%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>

Your piercing cold decimates Jeunne!
You dodge Jeunne's wrath.
You dodge Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<406/678(59%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>

Jeunne parries your piercing cold.
Your piercing cold maims Jeunne!
You dodge Jeunne's wrath.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<406/678(59%) 557(100%) 738(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>
th

Jeunne brings 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword up and across at you!
Jeunne's strike of faith MANGLES you!
Completing his upper slash, Jeunne steps forward and brings 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword down in an opposite arc
towards you!
Jeunne's strike of purity *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
A black and white dog watches its charge.
You flee from combat!

<186/678(27%) 557(100%) 737(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<186/678(27%) 557(100%) 737(76%) 9725 civilized 9 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 824(85%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 823(85%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 822(85%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
A tired looking man has set up camp for the night.

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 821(85%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
Sumner's Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 820(85%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The Southern Tir-Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 819(85%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
w
Gallow Hill

[Exits: north east south west]

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
g golden girdle
qYou get a tiny glass vial, filled with a murky golden liquid from the girdle of endless space.

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
q golden
sYou drink a tiny glass vial, filled with a murky golden liquid.
Your blood races, your heart pounds, and your muscles spasm with a torrent of energy!
You failed to damn yourself.

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<204/678(30%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You still feel slightly hungry.
A warm feeling fills your body.

<304/678(44%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<304/678(44%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You still feel slightly hungry.
A warm feeling fills your body.

<404/678(59%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
speck
g You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<404/678(59%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
g hoYou finish eating a speckled pill.
You no longer feel hungry.
A warm feeling fills your body.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
g holy girdle
q You see nothing like that in the girdle.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
q holy
You can't find it.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
nn
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 812(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 808(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
g cloudy girdle
q You get a cloudy glass vial filled with green slime from the girdle of endless space.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 808(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
q cloudy
You drink a cloudy glass vial filled with green slime.
You feel protected from good.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 808(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 808(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 808(84%) 9725 wilderness 10 PM>
The Southern Tir-Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 806(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
People near you:
Daezy The North Galadon Road
(PK) Jeunne The North Galadon Road

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 806(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The Southern Tir-Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 805(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The Southern Tir-Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 804(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
Sumner's Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 803(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
nt
They aren't here.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 803(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
A tired looking man has set up camp for the night.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 802(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
nt
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 801(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
They aren't here.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 801(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) Jeunne is here.
Daezy is here.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 800(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>

Daezy leaves north.
Jeunne leaves north.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 800(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
nt
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 799(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
They aren't here.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 799(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 798(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
nt
They aren't here.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 798(83%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
nt
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 797(82%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
They aren't here.

<504/678(74%) 557(100%) 797(82%) 9725 civilized 10 PM>
nt
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
A tired looking man has set up camp for the night.

<509/678(75%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>
They aren't here.

<509/678(75%) 557(100%) 816(84%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>
ntSumner's Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.
(White Aura) Jeunne is here.
Daezy is here.

<509/678(75%) 557(100%) 815(84%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>
nt
Sensing your attack, Jeunne deftly avoids it and returns a counter strike!
Jeunne's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
Jeunne yells 'Help! Enhal just attacked me!'
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<446/678(65%) 557(100%) 815(84%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>

You trample around loudly again.
Jeunne parries your piercing cold.
Your shield blocks Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<446/678(65%) 557(100%) 809(84%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>

Daezy says 'Make me worry of you.'
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<446/678(65%) 557(100%) 809(84%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>

Your piercing cold misses Jeunne.
Your shield blocks Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<446/678(65%) 557(100%) 803(83%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>
kot
You grab hold of Jeunne's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi mauls Jeunne.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<446/678(65%) 557(100%) 803(83%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>

Stepping across, Jeunne blocks your attack and quickly smashes your face with the hilt of his weapon.
Someone's wrath devastates you!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<416/678(61%) 557(100%) 803(83%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>

Your piercing cold devastates someone!
Someone parries your piercing cold.
You dodge someone's wrath.
You dodge someone's wrath.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<416/678(61%) 557(100%) 785(81%) 9725 civilized 11 PM>
kan

Someone has fled!
Someone leaves north.

*** snip ***

<479/678(70%) 515(94%) 461(47%) 9548 civilized 11 AM>
nerv jeu
You deliver a well-placed strike to the shoulder of Jeunne.
A large bar bouncer yells 'There will be no fighting in the bar, Enhal!'
You dodge a large bar bouncer's crush.
Your shield blocks a large bar bouncer's crush.
A large bar bouncer sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
A large bar bouncer's bash injures you.
You trample around loudly again.
Your pressure point strike scratches Jeunne.
Jeunne yells 'Help! Enhal is trying to strike me!'
Jeunne has a few scratches.

<463/678(68%) 515(94%) 452(47%) 9548 civilized 11 AM>

You are hungry.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.
Jeunne is in perfect health.

<464/678(68%) 522(95%) 472(49%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>

You parry a large bar bouncer's crush.
You swat a large bar bouncer's crush away from you.
Jeunne parries your punch.
You step inside Jeunne's frigid chop with a quick backfist.
Your punch wounds Jeunne.
Your shield blocks Jeunne's frigid chop.
Jeunne has a few scratches.

<464/678(68%) 522(95%) 457(47%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>

A large bar bouncer yells 'There will be no fighting in the bar, Jeunne!'
A large bar bouncer's crush wounds Jeunne.
Jeunne narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Jeunne's heavenly wrath EVISCERATES you!
Jeunne has a few scratches.

<412/678(60%) 522(95%) 457(47%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>
kan

A large bar bouncer's crush EVISCERATES you!
A large bar bouncer's kick misses you.
Your punch wounds Jeunne.
Jeunne parries your punch.
Your punch injures Jeunne.
You parry Jeunne's frigid chop.
Your shield blocks Jeunne's frigid chop.
You parry Jeunne's frigid chop.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<361/678(53%) 522(95%) 433(45%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>

You parry a large bar bouncer's crush.
You dodge a large bar bouncer's crush.
Jeunne parries your punch.
You parry Jeunne's frigid chop.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<361/678(53%) 522(95%) 418(43%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>
You painfully hyperextend Jeunne's shoulder!
Jeunne can no longer find the strength to wield the dragonbone sword named 'Ascendant'.
Your kansetsuwaza mauls Jeunne.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<361/678(53%) 522(95%) 418(43%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>

You parry a large bar bouncer's crush.
Your punch injures Jeunne.
Reacting quickly Jeunne avoids your attack.
You dodge Jeunne's punch.
You parry Jeunne's punch.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<361/678(53%) 522(95%) 400(41%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>

Jeunne frowns.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<361/678(53%) 522(95%) 400(41%) 9548 civilized 12 PM>
th

Jeunne closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Jeunne disappears.

*** snip ***

<663/663(100%) 352(64%) 937(98%) 8849 civilized 6 PM>
mark jeu
You have marked Jeunne.

<663/663(100%) 352(64%) 937(98%) 8849 civilized 6 PM>

Unun points at you.

<663/663(100%) 352(64%) 937(98%) 8849 civilized 6 PM>

You yell 'Die, Jeunne, you sorcerous dog!'
Jeunne narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel unclean.
Jeunne's heavenly wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Jeunne is in perfect health.

<555/663(83%) 352(64%) 937(98%) 8849 civilized 6 PM>

You trample around loudly again.
Jeunne parries your punch.
Jeunne parries your punch.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne is in perfect health.

<555/663(83%) 352(64%) 928(97%) 8849 civilized 6 PM>
kan
You fail to perform kansetsuwaza on Jeunne.
Your kansetsuwaza misses Jeunne.
The sun sets below the horizon.
Jeunne is in perfect health.

<555/663(83%) 365(66%) 928(97%) 8849 civilized 7 PM>

Your punch injures Jeunne.
Your punch injures Jeunne.
Your punch wounds Jeunne.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has a few scratches.

<555/663(83%) 365(66%) 913(96%) 8849 civilized 7 PM>

Unun looks at you.
Jeunne narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You tremble under the force of Jeunne's wrath as it tears deeply into your soul.
Jeunne's heavenly wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Jeunne has a few scratches.

<435/663(65%) 365(66%) 913(96%) 8849 civilized 7 PM>

Jeunne parries your punch.
Jeunne parries your punch.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has a few scratches.

<435/663(65%) 365(66%) 901(94%) 8849 civilized 7 PM>
kot
You grab hold of Jeunne's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi wounds Jeunne.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<435/663(65%) 365(66%) 901(94%) 8849 civilized 7 PM>

A veteran patroller goes off duty, and returns to his hometown.
Your punch wounds Jeunne.
Your punch misses Jeunne.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
You step inside Jeunne's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch wounds Jeunne.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<435/663(65%) 365(66%) 889(93%) 8849 civilized 7 PM>

Jeunne brings 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword up and across at you!
Jeunne's strike of faith maims you!
Completing his upper slash, Jeunne steps forward and brings 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword down in an opposite arc
towards you!
Jeunne's strike of purity devastates you!
Completing his maneuver, Jeunne brings 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword across for a powerful strike!
Jeunne's strike of deliverance DISMEMBERS you!
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<310/663(46%) 365(66%) 889(93%) 8849 civilized 7 PM>

Jeunne parries your punch.
You parry Jeunne's wrath.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

*** snip healing ***

Jeunne has arrived.

<645/663(97%) 395(72%) 913(96%) 8849 PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
enl
You yell 'Die, Jeunne, you sorcerous dog!'
Jeunne narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Jeunne's heavenly wrath DISMEMBERS you!
Jeunne has a few scratches.

<591/663(89%) 395(72%) 913(96%) 8849 PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
enl
Your punch MUTILATES Jeunne!
Jeunne parries your punch.
You step inside Jeunne's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch decimates Jeunne!
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<591/663(89%) 395(72%) 904(95%) 8849 PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
kan
You painfully hyperextend Jeunne's shoulder!
Jeunne can no longer find the strength to wield 'Vengeance', the Shining Sword.
Your kansetsuwaza MUTILATES Jeunne!
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<591/663(89%) 395(72%) 904(95%) 8849 PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>

Jeunne absorbs the force of your punch with a pair of jagged arm guards.
You step inside Jeunne's punch with a quick backfist.
Your punch mauls Jeunne.
You parry Jeunne's punch.
Jeunne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<591/663(89%) 395(72%) 895(94%) 8849 PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>
th

Jeunne has fled!
Your punch mauls Jeunne.
Your punch mauls Jeunne.
You parry Jeunne's punch.
Jeunne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<591/663(89%) 395(72%) 886(93%) 8849 PROTECTED civilized 9 PM>

Jeunne has fled!
Jeunne leaves west.

*** snip trying to find him in Voralian, Fort, Eastern - no luck. Then ***

You land the killing blow against Jeunne.






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:23 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3520, "vs. Filia and Galchy"
In response to Reply #0


          








<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 878(97%) 12284 civilized 11 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Filia A Small Room
Aehwic A Small Room
(PK) Galchy A Small Room

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 878(97%) 12284 civilized 11 PM>
Northwest Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south [west]]
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 897(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
A Small Room

[Exits: [east] [south]]
(12) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
(Glowing) A brass circlet rests here, set with a single emerald.
(Invis) Aehwic is sleeping here.
Galchy is sleeping here.
Filia is sleeping here.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 896(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
Northwest Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south [west]]
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 895(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
A Small Room

[Exits: [east] [south]]
(12) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
(Glowing) A brass circlet rests here, set with a single emerald.
(Invis) Aehwic is sleeping here.
Galchy is sleeping here.
Filia is sleeping here.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 894(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
wake filia;trip filia
You can't wake her!

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 894(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
Filia is already down.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 894(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
murder filia
You step out of the shadows.
Filia yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Enhal!'
You trample around loudly again.
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia is in perfect health.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 891(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
th

Aehwic wakes and stands up.
Filia is in perfect health.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 891(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>

Galchy wakes and stands up.
Filia is in perfect health.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 891(99%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>

Filia parries your punch.
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You step inside Galchy's electrical discharge with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Galchy!
You step inside Galchy's electrical discharge with a quick backfist.
Your punch devastates Galchy!
Galchy's ring shimmers with a soft white glow.
Filia is in perfect health.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 870(96%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
You throw Filia to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Filia!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Filia but fail.
Your ground control misses Filia.
Filia has a few scratches.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 870(96%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>

Your punch maims Filia!
Filia parries your punch.
You parry Filia's divine power.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You parry Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 852(94%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
th

Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia parries your punch.
Filia parries your punch.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 825(91%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
You throw Filia to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Filia!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Filia but fail.
Your ground control misses Filia.
Galchy sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Galchy's piercing dissonance MANGLES you!

You yell 'Help! Galchy attacked me!'
Filia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<561/658(85%) 532(100%) 825(91%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>

Filia absorbs the force of your punch with a skin from the snow leopard.
Your punch devastates Filia!
You step inside Filia's divine power with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Filia!
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<561/658(85%) 532(100%) 810(90%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
th

Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia knocks your punch aside before it gets near her.
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<561/658(85%) 532(100%) 783(87%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>
You throw Filia to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Filia!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Filia but fail.
Your ground control misses Filia.
Filia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<561/658(85%) 532(100%) 783(87%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>

Galchy sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Galchy's piercing dissonance MANGLES you!

You yell 'Help! Galchy attacked me!'
Filia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<465/658(70%) 532(100%) 783(87%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>

Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia parries your punch.
Your punch devastates Filia!
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You parry Galchy's electrical discharge.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Galchy's ring shimmers with a soft white glow.
Filia is gushing blood.

<465/658(70%) 532(100%) 759(84%) 12284 civilized 12 AM>

Ekulus tells you 'Does not. Father not enjoy those that toy with teachings. '
Filia is gushing blood.

<467/658(70%) 532(100%) 779(86%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>
th

Aehwic utters the words, 'qpaiizr pzah'.
Aehwic begins to chant in low tones. As he finishes, you notice his face becoming flushed.
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
You parry Filia's divine power.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You step inside Galchy's electrical discharge with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Galchy!
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia is gushing blood.

<467/658(70%) 532(100%) 758(84%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>
You throw Filia to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Filia!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control MUTILATES Filia!
Filia is writhing in agony.

<467/658(70%) 532(100%) 758(84%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>

Your punch misses Filia.
Your punch maims Filia!
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
You parry Filia's divine power.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You parry Galchy's electrical discharge.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia is writhing in agony.

<467/658(70%) 532(100%) 731(81%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>
th

Galchy sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Galchy's piercing dissonance *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

You yell 'Help! Galchy attacked me!'
Filia is writhing in agony.

<357/658(54%) 532(100%) 731(81%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>

Filia parries your punch.
Filia parries your punch.
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia's divine power MUTILATES you!
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia is writhing in agony.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 710(79%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>
You throw Filia to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Filia!
Aehwic opens a wooden door.
Filia is convulsing on the ground.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 710(79%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>

Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia absorbs the force of your punch with some black leather sleeves.
Your punch maims Filia!
You parry Filia's divine power.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You parry Galchy's electrical discharge.
You parry Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia is convulsing on the ground.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 686(76%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>
th

Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia deflects your punch with her shield.
Filia parries your punch.
You dodge Filia's divine power.
You parry Filia's divine power.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
You parry Galchy's electrical discharge.
Filia is convulsing on the ground.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 659(73%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>

Aehwic looks at Filia.
Filia is convulsing on the ground.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 659(73%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>

Galchy sings 'I sing this cry of mending,
Through battles neverending,
And I'll n'er cease defending
With the healing of my song!'
Filia is convulsing on the ground.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 659(73%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>

Filia closes her eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
A soft golden light shines from Filia's wounds.
Filia is writhing in agony.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 659(73%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>
You throw Filia to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Filia!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Filia but fail.
Your ground control misses Filia.
Filia is writhing in agony.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 659(73%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>

Your punch devastates Filia!
Your punch maims Filia!
You step inside Filia's divine power with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Filia!
Filia is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Filia.
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
Galchy has some small but disgusting cuts.

<320/658(48%) 532(100%) 644(71%) 12284 civilized 1 AM>
targ galch
Your punch misses Galchy.
Your punch MUTILATES Galchy!
Your punch EVISCERATES Galchy!
You dodge Galchy's electrical discharge.
You step inside Galchy's electrical discharge with a quick backfist.
Your punch maims Galchy!
Galchy is covered with bleeding wounds.

<322/658(48%) 532(100%) 646(71%) 12284 civilized 2 AM>
targ galchy
#Ok. $target is now set to {galchy}.
kot
You grab hold of Galchy's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Galchy's wrist!
With his broken wrist, Galchy can no longer hold onto an inlaid rosewood cittern.
Your kotegaeshi EVISCERATES Galchy!
Galchy has fled!
Galchy leaves east.

<322/658(48%) 532(100%) 646(71%) 12284 civilized 2 AM>

The smell of the undead joins the sound of a ruckus near Galchy.

<322/658(48%) 532(100%) 646(71%) 12284 civilized 2 AM>

A hungry ghoul yells 'Hold still, Galchy! I only need your body and soul!'

<322/658(48%) 532(100%) 646(71%) 12284 civilized 2 AM>

The smell of the undead joins the sound of a ruckus near Galchy.
Galchy has arrived.

<322/658(48%) 532(100%) 646(71%) 12284 civilized 2 AM>
tt

Aehwic scans east.

<322/658(48%) 532(100%) 646(71%) 12284 civilized 2 AM>
You trip Galchy and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Galchy.
Galchy yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Galchy is convulsing on the ground.

<322/658(48%) 532(100%) 646(71%) 12284 civilized 2 AM>

Your punch MUTILATES Galchy!
Galchy parries your punch.
Galchy dodges your punch.
Your punch misses Galchy.
You parry Galchy's electrical discharge.
You step inside Galchy's electrical discharge with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Galchy!
Galchy is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Galchy.
Galchy's heart is torn from his chest.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:19 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3518, "vs. Leorne"
In response to Reply #0


          








On the Aryth Ocean

[Exits: north east south west down]
Leorne is here.
A large female cloud giant carefully watches your actions.
A larger male cloud giant floats observing his child play.
A small arial child flies around playing with a cloud giant.
A young cloud floats here playing with a young arial.

<638/638(100%) 530(99%) 707(82%) 6724 water 3 AM>
Carefully sizing up your target, you release a tiny poisonous dart with a flick of your wrist.
Your poisonous dart nicks the skin of Leorne.
Leorne yells 'Ouch!'
Leorne clutches the tiny scratch with surprise as his eyelids suddenly droop.


<638/638(100%) 530(99%) 707(82%) 6724 water 3 AM>

Leorne swings an envenomed dagger at your leg but misses.
You trample around loudly again.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne has a few scratches.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You step inside Leorne's venomous slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
You dodge Leorne's venomous slash.
You parry Leorne's venomous slash.
Leorne parries your surge of water.
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne meets your surge of water with a resounding impact.
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
th
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Controlling Leorne's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You parry Leorne's venomous slash.
Venom innocuously drips to the ground as Leorne's venomous slash is blocked by hardened mithril leggings.
You parry Leorne's venomous slash.
Your surge of water nearly breaks through Leorne's blocking blow.
Leorne ducks behind his shield as your surge of water lands.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You parry Leorne's venomous slash.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
ow

Leorne thrusts his dagger towards you, attempting to sever your artery!
A spray of blood erupts from your wound!
Leorne's deep gash decimates you!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<613/638(96%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<613/638(96%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You parry Leorne's venomous slash.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<613/638(96%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

Leorne stops using a shield from the hide of a snow worm.
Leorne stops using an envenomed dagger.
Leorne wields a long titanium spear.
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<613/638(96%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
The razor sharp blades attached to Leorne's gloves slice at you!
You barely manage to turn Leorne's claw aside.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne dodges your surge of water.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<613/638(96%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

Leorne impales you with a long titanium spear!
Leorne's impalement EVISCERATES you!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<562/638(88%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You see your chance and attack!
You deftly sidestep Leorne's attack.
Leorne's piercing electricity misses you.
With Leorne's defenses open, you deliver a powerful shotei strike!
Your shotei strike maims Leorne!
Securing your grasp, you perform an osotogari on Leorne.
Your osotogari *** DEMOLISHES *** Leorne!
With Leorne momentarily stunned, you execute a shotei strike!
Your shotei strike decimates Leorne!
Completing the owaza, you apply a ground control to Leorne.
You deliver a bone-crunching heel kick to Leorne's face!
Your ground control strike MASSACRES Leorne!
Leorne is gushing blood.

<562/638(88%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
th

Leorne's piercing electricity MUTILATES you!
Leorne's claw MUTILATES you!
You step inside Leorne's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Leorne!
You parry Leorne's claw.
A long titanium spear glows a dim red in Leorne's paws!
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
Your throw misses Leorne.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You parry Leorne's piercing electricity.
The razor sharp blades attached to Leorne's gloves slice at you!
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You parry Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne parries your surge of water.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
th
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Controlling Leorne's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>

You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You parry Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne's piercing electricity misses you.
Sparks fly as Leorne's piercing electricity is halted by a wyvern scale shirt.
A long titanium spear glows a dim red in Leorne's paws!
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
th

You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You step inside Leorne's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne has fled!
Leorne leaves east.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 784(91%) 6724 water 4 AM>
On the Aryth Ocean

[Exits: north east south west down]
A pale female storm giant cautiously watches you approach.
A larger male cloud giant floats here observing the sky above.
A large female cloud giant searches for food.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 780(90%) 6724 water 4 AM>
mt
They aren't here.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 780(90%) 6724 water 4 AM>
People near you:

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 780(90%) 6724 water 4 AM>
On the Aryth Ocean

[Exits: north east south west down]
A piece of drift wood floats here harmlessly.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 776(90%) 6724 water 4 AM>
On the Aryth Ocean

[Exits: north east south west down]
A smiling female cloud giant is here.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 772(89%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Beginning of the Aryth Ocean

[Exits: north east south west down]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 768(89%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Great Reef

[Exits: north east south west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 764(88%) 6724 water 4 AM>
People near you:

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 764(88%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Great Reef

[Exits: north east south west]
A gray seagull soars above the waves of the sea.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 760(88%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Great Reef

[Exits: north east south west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 756(88%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Great Reef

[Exits: north east south west]
A white pelican skims the water looking for some tasty fish.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 752(87%) 6724 water 4 AM>
People near you:

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 752(87%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Great Reef

[Exits: north east south west]
A gray seagull soars above the waves of the sea.
A white and black seagull glides on the wind of the sea.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 748(87%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Great Reef

[Exits: north east south west]
A white pelican skims the water looking for some tasty fish.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 744(86%) 6724 water 4 AM>
People near you:

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 744(86%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Open Sea

[Exits: north east south west down]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 740(86%) 6724 water 4 AM>
People near you:

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 740(86%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Great Reef

[Exits: north east south west]
A white pelican skims the water looking for some tasty fish.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 736(85%) 6724 water 4 AM>
The Mouth of the River

[Exits: north east west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 732(85%) 6724 water 4 AM>
In the River Canal

[Exits: [north] east [south] west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 726(84%) 6724 PROTECTED water 4 AM>
In the River Canal

[Exits: east west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 722(84%) 6724 PROTECTED water 4 AM>
People near you:

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 722(84%) 6724 PROTECTED water 4 AM>
In the River Canal

[Exits: north east west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 718(83%) 6724 PROTECTED water 4 AM>
Khalid River

[Exits: east west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 714(83%) 6724 water 4 AM>
Khalid River

[Exits: north east]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 710(82%) 6724 water 4 AM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 710(82%) 6724 water 4 AM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 710(82%) 6724 water 4 AM>
Khalid River

[Exits: north south]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 706(82%) 6724 water 4 AM>
Khalid River, Beneath the West Bridge

[Exits: north south west]

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 702(81%) 6724 water 4 AM>
Rocky Riverside Slope

[Exits: east west]
A pair of leather gloves are lying here.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 698(81%) 6724 wilderness 4 AM>
A Field of Rocks and Brush

[Exits: east south]
A man dressed in the loose clothes of a sailor argues with the traders.

<481/638(75%) 532(100%) 693(80%) 6724 wilderness 4 AM>
Approaching a Bridge Over the Khalid River

[Exits: north east west]
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding devastates you!

<454/638(71%) 532(100%) 708(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<454/638(71%) 532(100%) 708(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
You attempt to move silently.

<454/638(71%) 532(100%) 708(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
vPeople near you:

<454/638(71%) 532(100%) 708(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
vAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<454/638(71%) 532(100%) 707(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
vPeople near you:

<454/638(71%) 532(100%) 707(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
v
Value what? (Syntax: value <object> <merchant name>

<454/638(71%) 532(100%) 707(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
va
You throw down a small globe and vanish.
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 707(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 706(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 705(82%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
Beyond the Outskirts of Galadon

[Exits: east west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 704(81%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
Beyond the Outskirts of Galadon

[Exits: east west]
( 2) A steel shield lies here.
( 2) A chainmail vest is here, made of a fine mesh of tiny links.
A cloud giant hovers here, scanning ahead for criminals.
An arial from the Galadon guard flits along the road searching for the lawless.
A well-dressed woman moves crisply along the road.
A well-dressed woman moves crisply along the road.
A well-dressed woman moves crisply along the road.
A well-dressed woman moves crisply along the road.
A well-dressed woman moves crisply along the road.
A well-dressed woman moves crisply along the road.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 703(81%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 703(81%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
You attempt to move silently.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 703(81%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
The Eastern Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east to Voralian City, Hamsah Mu'tazz and Seantryn Modan.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 702(81%) 6724 civilized 5 AM>
Outside the East Gate

[Exits: east west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 701(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
Inside the East Gate

[Exits: east west up]
(Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 699(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Leorne At the Altar
Verxes Thieves' Bar

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 699(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
Trade Road

[Exits: north east south west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
Trade Road

[Exits: north east south west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 695(80%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
Trade Road

[Exits: north east south west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 693(80%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
Trade Road

[Exits: north east south west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 691(80%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
Market Square

[Exits: north east south west]

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 689(80%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
High Road

[Exits: north east south west]
With his tail tucked between his legs, a scraggly dog meaders through the city streets.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 687(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
High Road

[Exits: north east south west]
A middle-aged guard slowly wanders as her eyes take in the surroundings.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 685(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
High Road

[Exits: north south west]
A blue belt is coiled here, clasped by a white circle.
(Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.
A blue vest with three circle buttons sits in a pile.
A plain steel sword lies here.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 683(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
The Court of Light

[Exits: north east south west]
A large white fountain gushes forth here.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 681(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
The Temple of the Sun

[Exits: east south]
A dockworker is moving cargo around here.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 680(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
nt
At the Altar

[Exits: north east south west]
Some reinforced leather leggings have been discarded here.
A gold-trimmed, blue scarf lies crumpled here.
(Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.
A blue vest with three circle buttons sits in a pile.
A pit for sacrifices is in front of the altar.
Leorne is here.
(White Aura) A radiant woman in a sun-embroidered cassock is here, healing the needy.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
Leorne gives the healer some coins.
The healer closes her eyes for a moment and nods at Leorne.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
You land a devastating strike to Leorne's kidneys.
You trample around loudly again.
Your pressure point strike hits Leorne.
Leorne yells 'Help! Enhal is trying to strike me!'
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<454/638(71%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Leorne gives the healer some coins.
The healer closes her eyes for a moment and nods at Leorne.
Leorne's piercing electricity maims you!
Leorne parries your surge of water.
Leorne parries your punch.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<421/638(65%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
th
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<421/638(65%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You step inside Leorne's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne's piercing electricity EVISCERATES you!
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Whirling his spear from paw to paw, Leorne knocks your punch away.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<373/638(58%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Leorne's piercing electricity EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne dodges your surge of water.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<329/638(51%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
th

Leorne has fled!
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Extending Leorne's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
Your ground control MASSACRES Leorne!
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<329/638(51%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Leorne's piercing electricity MUTILATES you!
Leorne's piercing electricity maims you!
Leorne's piercing electricity EVISCERATES you!
A long titanium spear glows a dim red in Leorne's paws!
Leorne parries your surge of water.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<204/638(31%) 507(95%) 679(79%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
th

You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding devastates you!
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You dodge Leorne's claw.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

Leorne has fled!
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Leorne's shoulder!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne parries your surge of water.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Leorne is writhing in agony.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

Sparks fly as Leorne's piercing electricity is halted by a skin from the snow leopard.
The razor sharp blades attached to Leorne's gloves slice at you!
You parry Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne deflects your surge of water with his defensive spin.
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Leorne is convulsing on the ground.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
th
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Extending Leorne's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
You knock the wind out of Leorne!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Leorne is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Leorne.
Leorne's paws are sliced from his dead body.
Leorne slowly floats to the ground.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
g all.coins corpse

A cityguard yells 'The criminal Unun is here at By the Temple Altar! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
bYou are still breathing too hard to hide.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
binYou attempt to move silently.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
bindw
You get 12 gold coins from the corpse of Leorne.
You get 58 silver coins from the corpse of Leorne.
You get 10 copper coins from the corpse of Leorne.

<176/638(27%) 509(95%) 697(81%) 6724 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistSun 29-Apr-18 06:58 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3533, "RE: vs. Leorne"
In response to Reply #11


          








<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 986(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
The Entrance to the Stone's Embrace

[Exits: [north] [east] [south] up]
(Rigid) Leorne is here.

*** All too easy.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 985(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
3
You continue to stalk Leorne.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 985(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
g cloudy girdle;Temple of the Holy

[Exits: north east south west down]

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
g cloudy girdle;q clPeople near you:

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
g cloudy girdle;q cloudy
You step out of the shadows.
You get a cloudy glass vial filled with green slime from the girdle of endless space.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
You drink a cloudy glass vial filled with green slime.
You feel protected from good.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
eq

[SCARAB] Valtiare: Farevin may head with Orzmus to the battlefields.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
You are using:
<worn on finger> a pitch-black ring
<worn on finger> (Glowing) a silvery ring
<worn around neck> (Glowing) an emerald summoning stone
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a wool cloak with an ebony clasp
<worn on body> a black leather jerkin with dull red stitching
<worn on head> a ranger lord's circlet
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> a set of polished mithril legplates (Damaged)
<worn on feet> a pair of a red dragon's rear claws
<worn on hands> gauntlets of darkened bronze
<worn on arms> slime-covered armguards made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn about body> (Glowing) Robes of the Heartless
<worn about waist> an elaborate beaded onyx belt
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<mainhand wielded> ---
<worn as shield> a red dragonscale shield

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
You attempt to hide.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
You attempt to move silently.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
People near you:

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
The Entrance to the Stone's Embrace

[Exits: [north] [east] [south] up]
(Rigid) Leorne is here.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 983(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
4
Leorne turns to confront your attack!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Leorne.
Leorne yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Leorne is in perfect health.

<638/638(100%) 558(93%) 983(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>
kot

Leorne turns your punch away with a quick twist of his wrist.
Leorne's piercing electricity MUTILATES you!
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne is in perfect health.

<599/638(93%) 558(93%) 983(99%) 16350 civilized 4 AM>

You are thirsty.
Leorne is in perfect health.

<604/638(94%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
rem shie
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Your shield blocks Leorne's piercing electricity.
You step inside Leorne's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Leorne!
You parry Leorne's piercing electricity.
A long titanium spear glows a dim red in Leorne's paws!
Leorne has a few scratches.

<604/638(94%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
rem shield
Leorne tries to drive a long titanium spear through you but misses and steps too close.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Leorne!
Leorne has a few scratches.

*** Bad time for the hold person to wear off.

<604/638(94%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
rem shield
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on Leorne.
Your kotegaeshi misses Leorne.
Leorne has a few scratches.

<604/638(94%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
The razor sharp blades attached to Leorne's gloves slice at you!
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's piercing electricity.
You parry Leorne's piercing electricity.
Leorne has a few scratches.

<604/638(94%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
kot

Leorne deflects your punch with his defensive spin.
You step inside Leorne's piercing electricity with a quick backfist.
Your punch maims Leorne!
You parry Leorne's claw.
Leorne's piercing electricity maims you!
A long titanium spear glows a dim red in Leorne's paws!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<569/638(89%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne tries to drive a long titanium spear through you but misses and steps too close.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<569/638(89%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
You stop using a red dragonscale shield.
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<569/638(89%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
You grab hold of Leorne's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Leorne's wrist!
With his broken wrist, Leorne can no longer hold onto a long titanium spear.
Your kotegaeshi MUTILATES Leorne!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<569/638(89%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Your punch maims Leorne!
Leorne flows to one side as your punch passes.
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You parry Leorne's claw.
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<569/638(89%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
th

Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne's claw DISMEMBERS you!
You parry Leorne's claw.
You step inside Leorne's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Leorne!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<512/638(80%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne wields a chipped stone, sharpened at the edge.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<512/638(80%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne tries to sever your artery, but his blow misses entirely.
Leorne's deep gash misses you.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<512/638(80%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Leorne!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<512/638(80%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
The razor sharp blades attached to Leorne's gloves slice at you!
You dodge Leorne's claw.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<512/638(80%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
th

Leorne barely manages to avoid your punch.
Leorne parries your punch.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
Leorne's claw EVISCERATES you!
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<464/638(72%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne thrusts his dagger towards you, attempting to sever your artery!
A spray of blood erupts from your wound!
Leorne's deep gash maims you!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<428/638(67%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
Leorne misleads you with a quick move, misdirecting your throw to his right.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<428/638(67%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Your punch maims Leorne!
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne nimbly sidesteps your punch.
You dodge Leorne's searing cut.
Leorne's claw MUTILATES you!
You step inside Leorne's searing cut with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Leorne!
Leorne is gushing blood.

<388/638(60%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne hurls a throwing dagger at you, striking you square in the chest!
Leorne's hurled dagger injures you.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<374/638(58%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>

Leorne knocks your punch aside before it gets near him.
Your punch misses Leorne.
Leorne's searing cut EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You step inside Leorne's searing cut with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Leorne!
Leorne's searing cut MUTILATES you!
Leorne is gushing blood.

<288/638(45%) 565(94%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
Temple of the Holy

[Exits: north east south west down]
You flee from combat!

<288/638(45%) 565(94%) 981(99%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
Before the Temple of the Holy

[Exits: north south]

<288/638(45%) 565(94%) 975(98%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
Ferdiad Lane

[Exits: north east south west]

<288/638(45%) 565(94%) 969(98%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
enl
You get a yellow root from the girdle of endless space.

<288/638(45%) 565(94%) 969(98%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
You finish eating a yellow root.
You feel full.
The world and everything around seem to grow smaller.

<288/638(45%) 565(94%) 969(98%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
night
You attempt to summon a Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker slides forth from the shadows!

<288/638(45%) 490(82%) 969(98%) 16350 civilized 5 AM>
speck

The sun rises above the horizon.
You are thirsty.
You can stalk again.
Your ceremonial vestments fade away.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding maims you!

<255/638(39%) 492(82%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 6 AM>
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<255/638(39%) 492(82%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 6 AM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You feel completely full.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<319/638(50%) 492(82%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 6 AM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<319/638(50%) 492(82%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 6 AM>
You are too full to eat more.

<319/638(50%) 492(82%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 6 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Leorne The Holy Altar

*** At this point, I should really GTFO, as he can heal there and I can't...

<349/638(54%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Leorne The Holy Altar
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<349/638(54%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
1
Carefully sizing up your target, you release a tiny poisonous dart with a flick of your wrist.
Your poisonous dart misses Leorne.

<349/638(54%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

Leorne gives the healer of Akan some coins.
The healer of Akan closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Leorne.
A soft golden light shines from Leorne's wounds.

<349/638(54%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

Leorne suddenly springs towards you, but falls when you move out of his path.
Leorne's bash misses you.
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
You trample around loudly again.
Your throw MUTILATES Leorne!
You yell 'Help! Leorne is bashing me!'
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<349/638(54%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne parries your punch.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
You parry Leorne's claw.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<349/638(54%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<349/638(54%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
Leorne gets in one more shot as you flee.
Leorne's parting blow MUTILATES you!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<310/638(48%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

Leorne yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
You dodge Leorne's searing cut.
You parry Leorne's claw.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
You parry Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's searing cut.
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<310/638(48%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<310/638(48%) 467(78%) 984(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
Leorne gets in one more shot as you flee.
Leorne's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
Temple of the Holy

[Exits: north east south west down]
You flee from combat!

<259/638(40%) 467(78%) 983(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
The Holy Altar

[Exits: north]
A gleaming mithril breastplate is on the ground here.
An ornate mithril helm lies here.
A huge pit is beside the altar, awaiting the donations of the charitable.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
Leorne is here.
(White Aura) The healer stands here humming to himself.

<259/638(40%) 467(78%) 982(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

Leorne's claw MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne's claw DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!

<259/638(40%) 467(78%) 982(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw injures Leorne.
Leorne's searing cut MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
The razor sharp blades attached to Leorne's gloves slice at the Nightwalker!
Leorne's claw *** DEVASTATES *** the Nightwalker!

<259/638(40%) 467(78%) 982(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
bindw
You aren't up to binding more wounds.

<259/638(40%) 467(78%) 982(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

Charging forward, Leorne hits you with enough force to send you sailing through the air!
Leorne's bash grazes you.
You yell 'Help! Leorne is bashing me!'
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<253/638(39%) 467(78%) 982(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>
af

Your punch devastates Leorne!
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne's searing cut DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<253/638(39%) 467(78%) 982(99%) 16350 civilized 7 AM>

You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding maims you!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>
th

Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne's searing cut MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne's claw MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne's searing cut MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>

You evade Leorne's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Leorne's bash misses you.
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Leorne!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>

Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne's searing cut MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>

Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** the Nightwalker!
Leorne's searing cut DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Leorne's searing cut MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>
You are affected by:
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 29 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 29 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 21 hours.
Spell: 'protection from good' for 20 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 9 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 9 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 7 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 5 hours.
Physical effect: 'hemorrhage' for 2 hours.
Skill: 'hurl' modifies strength by -6 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'artery' modifies strength by -6 for 2 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies size by 1 for 1 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies damage roll by 1 for 1 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies constitution by 1 for 1 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies dexterity by -2 for 1 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies strength by 2 for 1 hours.
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Leorne!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Leorne but fail.
Your ground control misses Leorne.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne's searing cut MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne's claw MANGLES the Nightwalker!
Leorne has some small but disgusting cuts.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>

Leorne dodges your punch.
Leorne parries your punch.
Your punch devastates Leorne!
Leorne's claw MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>
th

Leorne starts aiming at you!
Your punch MUTILATES Leorne!
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne dodges your punch.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
You step inside Leorne's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Leorne!
You step inside Leorne's claw with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>
You throw Leorne to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Leorne!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Leorne but fail.
Your ground control misses Leorne.
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<222/638(34%) 469(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 8 AM>

You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding maims you!
Leorne is covered with bleeding wounds.

<191/638(29%) 471(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 9 AM>

Your punch devastates Leorne!
Your punch maims Leorne!
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne parries your punch.
Leorne's searing cut EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry Leorne's claw.
You dodge Leorne's claw.
You parry Leorne's searing cut.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<142/638(22%) 471(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 9 AM>

Leorne suddenly springs towards you, but falls when you move out of his path.
Leorne's bash misses you.
Leorne is gushing blood.

<142/638(22%) 471(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 9 AM>

Your punch maims Leorne!
Leorne dodges your punch.
You dodge Leorne's searing cut.
Leorne's claw EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
The razor sharp blades attached to Leorne's gloves slice at you!
You parry Leorne's claw.
You step inside Leorne's searing cut with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Leorne!
Leorne is gushing blood.

<97/638(15%) 471(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 9 AM>
Leorne gets in one more shot as you flee.
Leorne's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Leorne is gushing blood.

<52/638(8%) 471(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 9 AM>
Leorne gets in one more shot as you flee.
Leorne's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Leorne is gushing blood.

<8/638(1%) 471(78%) 987(100%) 16350 civilized 9 AM>
Leorne gets in one more shot as you flee.
Leorne's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!


You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
You feel some of your vitality drain out of you with this death.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:15 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3517, "Scarabress. Fortrab?"
In response to Reply #0


          








<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 811(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>
A Sewer Bend

[Exits: north east]
Kritori is here, fighting a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf is here.
A flesh golem lumbers along, vacant eyes watching for its master's presence.
Sitting at an oak desk, a large dwarf is busily going through papers.
Hetherian is here.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Kritori A Sewer Bend
(PK) Hetherian A Sewer Bend

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>

A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch DISMEMBERS Kritori!
A flesh golem's cleave maims Kritori!
Kritori's divine power MANGLES a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf!

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>

Kritori yells 'Die, Hetherian, you sorcerous dog!'
Hetherian utters the words, 'noselacri'.
Kritori's eyes roll back into her head, clouding with a viscid film.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>

A flesh golem's cleave misses Kritori.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>

Kritori has fled!
Kritori leaves east.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>

Hetherian utters the words, 'qfuwsabru gqajfoz'.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>

Hetherian leaves east.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf leaves east.
A flesh golem leaves east.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 810(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>
A Broad Sewer Junction

[Exits: north east west]
A flesh golem lumbers along, vacant eyes watching for its master's presence.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf is here.
Hetherian is here.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 809(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>
Hetherian leaves east.
A flesh golem leaves east.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf leaves east.

<613/613(100%) 515(99%) 809(95%) 12073 civilized 12 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Kritori A Broad Sewer Junction
(PK) Hetherian A Large Sewer Junction

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
A Large Sewer Junction

[Exits: north east west]

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Kritori A Broad Sewer Junction
(PK) Hetherian A Broad Sewer Junction

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>

Kritori yells 'Help someone is attacking me!'

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
Entrance to the Sewers

[Exits: north east south west up]
A dilapidated iron ladder is here, its bent rungs wrapped in filthy leather.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 847(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Kritori A Broad Sewer Junction
(PK) Hetherian A Broad Sewer Junction

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 847(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
A Large Sewer Junction

[Exits: north east west]

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 846(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>

A distant squeak echos throughout the sewers.
You hear the faint dripping of water somewhere in the distance.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 846(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
A Broad Sewer Junction

[Exits: north east west]
A flesh golem lumbers along, vacant eyes watching for its master's presence.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf is here.
Hetherian is here, fighting Kritori.
Kritori is here, fighting Hetherian.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>

Kritori's divine power EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Kritori's claw DISMEMBERS Hetherian!
Kritori's claw EVISCERATES Hetherian!

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>

Kritori throws Hetherian to the ground with stunning force.
Kritori's throw EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Kritori attempts to execute a ground control move on Hetherian but fails.
Kritori's ground control misses Hetherian.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
targ heth
#Ok. $target is now set to {heth}.
tt
His feet aren't on the ground.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>

Kritori's divine power devastates Hetherian!

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>

A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch DISMEMBERS Kritori!
A flesh golem's cleave MUTILATES Kritori!
Kritori has fled!
Kritori leaves west.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
mt

Kritori has arrived.
Hetherian utters the words, 'xgruuhpyafw'.
Hetherian fades into an insubstantial phantom.
You step out of the shadows.
Hetherian yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Enhal!'
You trample around loudly again.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12073 civilized 1 PM>
th

You feel susceptible to magic again.
Your shield blocks Hetherian's slash.
A flesh golem screams and attacks you!
You dodge a flesh golem's cleave.
You dodge a flesh golem's cleave.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf screams and attacks you!
You parry a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
You parry a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Hetherian!
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>
You stumble through Hetherian as he becomes completely insubstantial briefly.
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>

Your shield blocks Hetherian's slash.
You parry Hetherian's slash.
Hetherian parries your surge of water.
Hetherian parries your surge of water.
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>

Kritori leaves west.
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>
sci
With a flying leap, you wrap your legs around Hetherian and bring him down!
Your weighty boots land a telling blow.
Your scissor kick decimates Hetherian!
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>

Your shield blocks a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
Your shield blocks a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
You parry a flesh golem's cleave.
You parry a flesh golem's cleave.
A flesh golem's cleave MUTILATES you!
Your shield blocks Hetherian's slash.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Hetherian!
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<574/613(93%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>

You parry a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
Your shield blocks a flesh golem's cleave.
A flesh golem's cleave MUTILATES you!
Your shield blocks a flesh golem's cleave.
You dodge Hetherian's slash.
Your shield blocks Hetherian's slash.
Hetherian dodges your surge of water.
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<535/613(87%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>

Hetherian utters the words, 'hzrzsafh'.
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<535/613(87%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>
s
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch DISMEMBERS you!
Your shield blocks a flesh golem's cleave.
Your shield blocks a flesh golem's cleave.
You parry a flesh golem's cleave.
You parry Hetherian's slash.
You parry Hetherian's slash.
Your surge of water MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<482/613(78%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>
sci
With a flying leap, you wrap your legs around Hetherian and bring him down!
Your weighty boots land a telling blow.
Your scissor kick maims Hetherian!
Hetherian is stunned, and rendered helpless.
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<482/613(78%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>

You parry a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch DISMEMBERS you!
A flesh golem's cleave MUTILATES you!
Your shield blocks a flesh golem's cleave.
Hetherian parries your surge of water.
Hetherian parries your surge of water.
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<387/613(63%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12073 civilized 2 PM>

You dodge a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
You dodge a flesh golem's cleave.
A flesh golem's cleave maims you!
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Hetherian.
Hetherian splatters blood on your armor.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf groans and topples into dust.
A flesh golem groans and topples into dust.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:13 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3516, "vs. Bhoaz"
In response to Reply #0


          








<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
tt
A fire elemental's flaming bite MASSACRES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A winged angel's wrath MASSACRES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A disgusting, rotting zombie's blow swings wildly and misses.
A disgusting, rotting zombie falls flat on its face.
A disgusting, rotting zombie's bash misses a quiet lynx.
Arkanthaleon's pierce hits a disgusting, rotting zombie.
Bhoaz's wrath *** DEVASTATES *** a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw devastates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw devastates a disgusting, rotting zombie!

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
tt
You trip Bhoaz and he goes down!
You stop following Bhoaz.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Bhoaz.
Bhoaz yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

A quiet lynx bites a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A quiet lynx's bite EVISCERATES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
th

A fire elemental's flaming bite MASSACRES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A disgusting, rotting zombie is DEAD!!
A disgusting, rotting zombie's feet are sliced from its dead body.
Bhoaz's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw decimates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw decimates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw devastates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

A quiet lynx bites a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A quiet lynx's bite maims a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw devastates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw devastates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A quiet lynx's claw devastates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<613/613(100%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
As you close in for your throw, Bhoaz deals you a solid blow with his weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation wounds you.
You throw Bhoaz to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw devastates Bhoaz!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Bhoaz but fail.
Your ground control misses Bhoaz.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<596/613(97%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

A quiet lynx bites a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A quiet lynx's bite EVISCERATES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<596/613(97%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A disgusting, rotting zombie is DEAD!!
A disgusting, rotting zombie's fingers are sliced from its dead body.
Bhoaz sacrifices the burnt corpse of a disgusting, rotting zombie to the gods.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz parries your punch.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<596/613(97%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

The gods protect you from Arkanthaleon.
Arkanthaleon utters the words, 'yazfuz yucandus'.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<596/613(97%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
kot
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<596/613(97%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
kot

Bhoaz pushes you back with a silver-bladed poleaxe, disrupting your attack.
As you close in for your kotegaeshi, you are halted by a crushing blow from Bhoaz's weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation wounds you.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<577/613(94%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz's wrath MUTILATES you!
Your blow swings wildly and misses.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<538/613(87%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

Bhoaz narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel unclean.
Bhoaz's heavenly wrath EVISCERATES you!
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<490/613(79%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<490/613(79%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
kot
As you close in for your kotegaeshi, you are halted by a crushing blow from Bhoaz's weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation wounds you.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<471/613(76%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz drives your punch back with his connecting blow.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<428/613(69%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

Bhoaz narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Bhoaz's heavenly wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Bhoaz has a few scratches.

<323/613(52%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath MASSACRES you!
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Your punch mauls Bhoaz.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<257/613(41%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>

A quiet lynx looks at you.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<257/613(41%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
fle
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
You flee from combat!

<257/613(41%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
sn
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<257/613(41%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<257/613(41%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
w
Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south]

<257/613(41%) 517(100%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 4 PM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

Autosaving.
You can stalk again.

<336/613(54%) 510(98%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
e
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]

<336/613(54%) 510(98%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
e
spEastern Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north south west]

<336/613(54%) 510(98%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<336/613(54%) 510(98%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You still feel slightly hungry.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Bhoaz Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
a black-backed jackal Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
Southeast Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north [east] [south] west]
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 846(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Bhoaz Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
a black-backed jackal Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 846(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 2 *****
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.

***** Range 3 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

***** Range 4 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
A dog-like animal sniffs earnestly at the air.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 846(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
tCentral Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
The severed fingers of a disgusting, rotting zombie lie here.
The charred and burnt corpse of a disgusting, rotting zombie lies here.
The severed feet of a disgusting, rotting zombie lie here.
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
A dog-like animal sniffs earnestly at the air.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here.

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
tt

Bhoaz scans north.
You trip Bhoaz and he goes down!
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Bhoaz.
Bhoaz yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>

The edges of a black-backed jackal's being stretch and twist and he becomes a quiet lynx.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>

You step inside Bhoaz's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch wounds Bhoaz.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz parries your punch.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
kot

You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Your punch wounds Bhoaz.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<416/613(67%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
As you close in for your kotegaeshi, you are halted by a crushing blow from Bhoaz's weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation mauls you.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<395/613(64%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>

Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe briefly, but settles into a defense anew.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<395/613(64%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
kot
Bhoaz's wrath EVISCERATES you!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Finding no way around the point of Bhoaz's polearm, you draw back.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<347/613(56%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>
kot

Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
Bhoaz's quick strike maims you!
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<311/613(50%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>

Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
The blow firmly connects with your weapon arm.
Bhoaz's quick strike devastates you!
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<279/613(45%) 510(98%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 5 PM>

You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
You feel solid again.
You nimbly sidestep Bhoaz's wrath.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<288/613(46%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
You grab hold of Bhoaz's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi decimates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<288/613(46%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
The blow strikes you in the head, rattling you momentarily.
Bhoaz's quick strike devastates you!
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<258/613(42%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

Arkanthaleon looks at you.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<258/613(42%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

You step inside Bhoaz's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch maims Bhoaz!
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<258/613(42%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
The blow pushes you off balance, and Bhoaz moves in to continue his assault.
Bhoaz's quick strike devastates you!
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<229/613(37%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
Bhoaz's quick strike decimates you!
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz parries your punch.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
You flee from combat!

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
An ordinary skeleton key lies here.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A horribly mutilated, yet still fairly fresh corpse lies here.
( 6) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) (Glowing) A crystal-clear potion lies here... it looks refreshing.
( 8) (Glowing) A reddish-brown potion lies here.
A small black key is here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 846(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Eastern Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north south west]
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
( 7) (Glowing) A crystal-clear potion lies here... it looks refreshing.
( 3) (Glowing) A reddish-brown potion lies here.
An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 39 hours.
Spell: 'protection from good' for 18 hours.
Spell: 'giant strength' modifies strength by 2 for 13 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 11 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 11 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies save vs spell by 8 for 9 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies hit roll by -4 for 9 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies hp regeneration by -25 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies mana regeneration by -25 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies strength by -3 for 2 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 0 hours.

<204/613(33%) 517(100%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<262/613(42%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<262/613(42%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You no longer feel hungry.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<342/613(55%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<342/613(55%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You start to feel full.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
a quiet lynx Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 39 hours.
Spell: 'protection from good' for 18 hours.
Spell: 'giant strength' modifies strength by 2 for 13 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 11 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 11 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies save vs spell by 8 for 9 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies hit roll by -4 for 9 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies hp regeneration by -25 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies mana regeneration by -25 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies strength by -3 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 1 hours.
Spell: -9- 'fly' for 0 hours.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
a quiet lynx Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

***** Range 2 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.

You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

***** Range 2 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
a quiet lynx Western Checkpoint

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A horribly mutilated, yet still fairly fresh corpse lies here.
( 6) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) (Glowing) A crystal-clear potion lies here... it looks refreshing.
( 8) (Glowing) A reddish-brown potion lies here.
A small black key is here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
a quiet lynx Western Checkpoint

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south]
( 2) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A pile of filthy rags lies here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
tt
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
a quiet lynx Western Checkpoint

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
They aren't here.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
Western Checkpoint

[Exits: north east south [west]]
( 8) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A pile of copper coins.
A pile of silver coins.
( 2) A pile of filthy rags lies here.
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
A small catlike creature pads silently along here.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
tt
You trip Bhoaz and he goes down!
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Bhoaz.
Bhoaz yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Your punch devastates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

A quiet lynx looks at you.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz parries your punch.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

A quiet lynx looks at Bhoaz.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

Bhoaz narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<422/613(68%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>
kot
As you close in for your kotegaeshi, you are halted by a crushing blow from Bhoaz's weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation wounds you.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<405/613(66%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz's wrath EVISCERATES you!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Your punch wounds Bhoaz.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<360/613(58%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

The edges of a quiet lynx's being stretch and twist and he returns to normal.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<360/613(58%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

Arkanthaleon looks at you.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<360/613(58%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

Bhoaz narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Bhoaz's heavenly wrath EVISCERATES you!
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<314/613(51%) 491(94%) 842(99%) 12265 civilized 6 PM>

You slowly float to the ground.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Your punch devastates Bhoaz!
Your punch decimates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south]
( 2) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A pile of filthy rags lies here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
You flee from combat!

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 39 hours.
Spell: 'protection from good' for 17 hours.
Spell: 'giant strength' modifies strength by 2 for 12 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 10 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 10 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies save vs spell by 8 for 8 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies hit roll by -4 for 8 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies hp regeneration by -25 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies mana regeneration by -25 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies strength by -3 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
where
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
Quaomi Western Checkpoint

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<322/613(52%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You start to feel full.
The power of your protections interfere with the healing.
You feel better!

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
in
wi You are carrying:
a potion of returning
a polished cedar staff
a ball of fire
(Glowing) a kris of enchanted water
the Eagle-Marked Sword
a small coral ring
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
an oil of sight
a red dragonscale shield
a silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel
the girdle of endless space
a silver scalpel named 'Desiccator'
(Humming) Mael'nek, the Skullcleaver
an envenomed dagger
(Humming) the Dagger of the Ferret

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
where
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
Quaomi Western Checkpoint

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
wi scalpel
You wield a silver scalpel named 'Desiccator'.
A silver scalpel named 'Desiccator' feels like a part of you!

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 2 *****
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
Quaomi is here.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

***** Range 2 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
Quaomi Western Checkpoint

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 39 hours.
Spell: 'protection from good' for 17 hours.
Spell: 'giant strength' modifies strength by 2 for 12 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 10 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 10 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies save vs spell by 8 for 8 hours.
Commune: 'wrath' modifies hit roll by -4 for 8 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies hp regeneration by -25 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies mana regeneration by -25 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'bat' modifies strength by -3 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
Quaomi Western Checkpoint

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 2 *****
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
Quaomi is here.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Western Checkpoint
Quaomi Western Checkpoint

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
ttAlas, you cannot go that way.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
tt
They aren't here.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
Northwest Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
(21) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
( 7) (Glowing) A crystal-clear potion lies here... it looks refreshing.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Checkpoint
(PK) Bhoaz Central Main Area of the Mausoleum
Quaomi Western Checkpoint

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 847(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south]
( 2) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A pile of filthy rags lies here.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 846(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
tWestern Checkpoint

[Exits: north east south [west]]
( 8) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A pile of copper coins.
A pile of silver coins.
( 2) A pile of filthy rags lies here.
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
Quaomi is here.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
tt
Quaomi leaves east.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
They aren't here.
A fire elemental has left.
A winged angel has left.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 845(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
Central Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
Quaomi is here.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
tt
In one fluid motion, you bring your leg inside of Bhoaz's then sweep it!
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Bhoaz.
Bhoaz yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
Quaomi scans north.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Your searing cut devastates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
tt

You step inside Bhoaz's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch maims Bhoaz!
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>
You trip Bhoaz and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Bhoaz.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<402/613(65%) 496(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 7 PM>

You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
Bhoaz has some small but disgusting cuts.

<412/613(67%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath misses you.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Your searing cut MUTILATES Bhoaz!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<412/613(67%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Quaomi utters the words, 'ouaih ghcandusiohp'.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<412/613(67%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>
tt

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
You retreat from your attack before Bhoaz's thrust of his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<412/613(67%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
Bhoaz's quick strike decimates you!
As you close in for your trip, Bhoaz deals you a solid blow with his weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation hits you.
You trip Bhoaz and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Bhoaz.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<375/613(61%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Arkanthaleon looks at you.
Quaomi utters the words, 'oculoinfra waouq'.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<375/613(61%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<375/613(61%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Quaomi utters the words, 'ouaih ghcandusiohp'.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<375/613(61%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>
tt

You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz parries your searing cut.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<375/613(61%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>
As you close in for your trip, Bhoaz deals you a solid blow with his weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation injures you.
You trip Bhoaz and he goes down!
Your trip grazes Bhoaz.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<360/613(58%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Quaomi utters the words, 'ouaih ghcandusiohp'.
Quaomi's muscles surge with heightened power.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<360/613(58%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
Bhoaz parries your searing cut.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz parries your searing cut.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<306/613(49%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

Quaomi looks at you.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<306/613(49%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>
t
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
You parry Bhoaz's wrath.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz parries your searing cut.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Your searing cut MUTILATES Bhoaz!
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<306/613(49%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>
th

Arkanthaleon looks at you.
Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
The blow firmly connects with your weapon arm.
Bhoaz's quick strike maims you!
As you close in for your throw, Bhoaz deals you a solid blow with his weapon's haft.
Bhoaz's retaliation hits you.
You throw Bhoaz to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Bhoaz!
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<261/613(42%) 503(97%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 8 PM>

The numbness from the strike you absorbed begins to fade.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<267/613(43%) 509(98%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 9 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<216/613(35%) 509(98%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 9 PM>

You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Your searing cut EVISCERATES Bhoaz!
Your punch maims Bhoaz!
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<216/613(35%) 509(98%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 9 PM>

Bhoaz whirls a silver-bladed poleaxe to strike you before you can react!
Bhoaz's quick strike devastates you!
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<186/613(30%) 509(98%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 9 PM>

Bhoaz's wrath MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You dodge Bhoaz's wrath.
Bhoaz keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Bhoaz parries your searing cut.
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<148/613(24%) 509(98%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 9 PM>

You misdirect Bhoaz's bat with a fake to your left.
Western Checkpoint

[Exits: north east south [west]]
( 8) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A pile of copper coins.
A pile of silver coins.
( 2) A pile of filthy rags lies here.
You flee from combat!

*** Snip healing, hoping to catch them fighting zombies or something...

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
People near you:
Arkanthaleon Western Main Area of the Mausoleum
(PK) Bhoaz Western Main Area of the Mausoleum
a swift-looking gazelle Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
A swift-looking gazelle is here, fighting a disgusting, rotting zombie.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here, fighting a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.

***** Range 2 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

***** Range 3 *****
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.
A pale, withered man stands here, staring at you with immense hatred.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>

A hungry ghoul savagely devours a corpse.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
You attempt to move silently.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 844(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
Western Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south]
( 2) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 2) A decaying corpse lies here, feeding the worms and rats.
A pile of filthy rags lies here.
A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
A swift-looking gazelle is here, fighting a disgusting, rotting zombie.
(Translucent) Arkanthaleon is here.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is here, fighting a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A horribly disgusting zombie is here, looking to devour the living.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
nervb
A swift-looking gazelle butts a disgusting, rotting zombie with his horns.
A swift-looking gazelle's ramming horns devastates a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A disgusting, rotting zombie's claw wounds Bhoaz.
A swift-looking gazelle's bite EVISCERATES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A swift-looking gazelle's bite EVISCERATES a disgusting, rotting zombie!

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
nervb
Bhoaz closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Bhoaz is illuminated by a brilliant golden light.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
nerv bho
You deliver a well-placed strike to the shoulder of Bhoaz.
Bhoaz can no longer find the strength to wield a silver-bladed poleaxe.
You trample around loudly again.
Your pressure point strike scratches Bhoaz.
Bhoaz yells 'Help! Enhal is trying to strike me!'
Bhoaz is covered with bleeding wounds.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>

A disgusting, rotting zombie's claw mauls Bhoaz.
Bhoaz's punch mauls a disgusting, rotting zombie.
Arkanthaleon's pierce injures a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A swift-looking gazelle's bite DISMEMBERS a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Your searing cut injures Bhoaz.
Your punch decimates Bhoaz!
Your searing cut mauls Bhoaz.
Your searing cut mauls Bhoaz.
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
th
A winged angel's wrath MASSACRES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
th

A fire elemental's flaming bite MASSACRES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A winged angel's wrath MASSACRES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz's punch mauls a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A swift-looking gazelle's bite EVISCERATES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
A swift-looking gazelle's bite misses a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A swift-looking gazelle's bite EVISCERATES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz dodges your searing cut.
Bhoaz dodges your punch.
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>

A swift-looking gazelle butts a disgusting, rotting zombie with his horns.
A swift-looking gazelle's ramming horns MUTILATES a disgusting, rotting zombie!
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
You throw Bhoaz to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw devastates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<309/613(50%) 492(95%) 843(99%) 12265 civilized 10 PM>
th

You feel ready to bind up more wounds.
Bhoaz is gushing blood.

<317/613(51%) 499(96%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 11 PM>

A disgusting, rotting zombie's claw wounds Bhoaz.
A disgusting, rotting zombie's claw misses Bhoaz.
Arkanthaleon's pierce wounds a disgusting, rotting zombie.
Bhoaz's punch mauls a disgusting, rotting zombie.
A disgusting, rotting zombie is DEAD!!
A disgusting, rotting zombie spills its guts all over the floor.
You notice Bhoaz becoming distracted, and cleverly seize the opportunity to strike him!
Your searing cut wounds Bhoaz.
Bhoaz sacrifices the corpse of a disgusting, rotting zombie to the gods.
Your searing cut wounds Bhoaz.
Your punch decimates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz is writhing in agony.

<317/613(51%) 499(96%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 11 PM>

A disgusting, rotting zombie has arrived.
You step inside Bhoaz's punch with a quick backfist.
Your punch decimates Bhoaz!
You dodge Bhoaz's punch.
Your searing cut decimates Bhoaz!
Your punch devastates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz is convulsing on the ground.

<317/613(51%) 499(96%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 11 PM>

Bhoaz has fled!
Bhoaz leaves north.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<317/613(51%) 499(96%) 849(100%) 12265 civilized 11 PM>
Northwest Main Area of the Mausoleum

[Exits: north east south west]
(22) An ordinary skeleton key lies here.
( 8) (Glowing) A crystal-clear potion lies here... it looks refreshing.
(White Aura) Bhoaz is mortally wounded.
A horrible creature is here, feeding off of a decaying corpse.

<317/613(51%) 499(96%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 11 PM>
tt
Bhoaz is already down.

<317/613(51%) 499(96%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 11 PM>

A hungry ghoul's claw devastates Bhoaz!
Bhoaz is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Bhoaz.
A clump of Bhoaz's hair is ripped from his head.
You dodge a hungry ghoul's claw.
A hungry ghoul is in perfect health.

<317/613(51%) 499(96%) 848(99%) 12265 civilized 11 PM>
mt
They aren't here.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 06:34 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3513, "Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #0


          








<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 562(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>

Hetherian leaves north.
You follow Hetherian north.
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]
(Ghostly) Hetherian is here.
The bored looking figure of a gateguard stands here resting on the haft of his polearm.
A confident looking elite guard deftly flips a dagger in the air as she stands on watch.
A fresh-faced, youthful-looking Special Guard is here.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>
Hetherian suddenly drops and rolls out of your attack!
You stop following Hetherian.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Hetherian.
Hetherian yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Hetherian is in perfect health.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>

Your punch devastates Hetherian!
Your punch MUTILATES Hetherian!
You parry Hetherian's venomous slash.
Hetherian has some small but disgusting cuts.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>
t
Your punch devastates Hetherian!
Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
You parry Hetherian's venomous slash.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>
trip

You notice Hetherian becoming distracted, and cleverly seize the opportunity to strike him!
Your punch MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>
tt

Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Your shield blocks Hetherian's venomous slash.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>

You notice Hetherian becoming distracted, and cleverly seize the opportunity to strike him!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Your punch maims Hetherian!
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>
His feet aren't on the ground.
Hetherian is gushing blood.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>
They aren't here.
Your punch maims Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
You step inside Hetherian's venomous slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
You step inside Hetherian's venomous slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch maims Hetherian!
Hetherian is writhing in agony.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>
sci
With a flying leap, you wrap your legs around Hetherian and bring him down!
Your weighty boots land a telling blow.
Your scissor kick EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>

Hetherian parries your punch.
Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
You dodge Hetherian's venomous slash.
Hetherian is convulsing on the ground.

<575/575(100%) 485(100%) 561(76%) 10886 civilized 9 AM>

Your punch MUTILATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Hetherian.
Hetherian's feet are sliced from his dead body.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistThu 26-Apr-18 06:41 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3514, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








*** Been stalking for a good long time now, but he's not leaving guild.
*** I call in someone who might like to see him dead, even though I'm
*** certain he'll just word/teleport before I can get to him...

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 830(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
fol hethYou scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Invis) Valtiare is here.
(Translucent) (WANTED) Tharres is here, fighting a rotting, foul smelling zombie.
Flies swarm around the rotting corpse that watches the entrance of the guild.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 830(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
fol hethPeople near you:
Tharres A Desecrated Shrine
(PK) Hetherian The Guildmaster's Crypt
Valtiare A Desecrated Shrine
(PK) Hensel River Road
You hear something's death cry.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 830(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
fol hethA Desecrated Shrine

[Exits: west down]
(Invis) Valtiare is here.
(Translucent) (WANTED) Tharres is here.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 827(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
fol hethNear A Vandalized Altar

[Exits: east up]
(Invis) The master embalmer concocts a noxious brew.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 825(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
fol hethThe Guildmaster's Crypt

[Exits: west]
Hetherian is sleeping here.
(Ghostly) A winged, skeletal figure cloaked in dark shadows is here.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 824(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
fol heth
You now follow Hetherian.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 824(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
ass heth
Hetherian turns to confront your attack!
You stop following Hetherian.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Hetherian.
Hetherian yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Your punch DISMEMBERS Hetherian!
Your punch MANGLES Hetherian!
You parry Hetherian's slash.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 824(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>
th

Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian parries your punch.
Hetherian dodges your punch.
You parry Hetherian's slash.
You step inside Hetherian's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Hetherian!
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 824(98%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 6 AM>

You feel susceptible to magic again.
Hetherian is covered with bleeding wounds.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 840(100%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 7 AM>

Hetherian has fled!
Hetherian leaves west.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 840(100%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 7 AM>
trip heBut you aren't fighting anyone!

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 840(100%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 7 AM>
trip hethNear A Vandalized Altar

[Exits: east up]
(Translucent) (WANTED) Tharres is here.
(Invis) Valtiare is here.
(Invis) The master embalmer concocts a noxious brew.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 839(99%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 7 AM>
trip heth
They aren't here.

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 839(99%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 7 AM>
A Desecrated Shrine

[Exits: west down]

<589/589(100%) 507(100%) 837(99%) 7769 PROTECTED civilized 7 AM>
People near you:
Tharres Near A Vandalized Altar
Valtiare Near A Vandalized Altar
(PK) Hensel Entrance to the Invoker Guild

*** Damn.

Hensel has made you WANTED for murder in a protected city!!!


*** Double-damn.


You tell someone 'I stalked him for an eternity. Disappointing.'

Hetherian tells you 'That was quite the botch.'

You tell Hetherian 'Quite so.'

*** 2 ticks later...

You land the killing blow against Hetherian.

You tell Hetherian 'And yet it seems that which needed to happen was accomplished.'







  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:21 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3519, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 556(61%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
A Valley in the Foothills

[Exits: north south west up]
The dismembered corpse of a female jade elf lies in pieces here. And there.
An ogre, looking like a mountain of muscle, stands about awaiting orders.
Alingert is here.
A jade hare scurries past.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
You attempt to hide.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
4
You attempt to move silently.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
Alingert suddenly drops and rolls out of your attack!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Alingert.
Alingert yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Alingert has a few scratches.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>

Alingert parries your punch.
You dodge Alingert's cleave.
You dodge Alingert's cleave.
You remain safe as Alingert's cleave bounces harmlessly off of a wyvern scale shirt.
An ogre slave screams and attacks you!
You parry an ogre slave's crush.
Alingert has a few scratches.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>

Alingert attempts to press you by overbearing, but fails!
Alingert has a few scratches.

<638/638(100%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>

Your punch MANGLES Alingert!
Your shield blocks Alingert's cleave.
Alingert's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Your shield blocks Alingert's cleave.
You dodge Alingert's cleave.
Alingert has some small but disgusting cuts.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
kot
You grab hold of Alingert's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to Alingert's wrist!
With his broken wrist, Alingert can no longer hold onto a blacksmith's forge hammer.
Alingert can no longer find the strength to wield a gargantuan axe named 'Iron Flame'.
Your kotegaeshi MASSACRES Alingert!
You step inside an ogre slave's crush with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS an ogre slave!
You dodge an ogre slave's crush.
Your punch EVISCERATES Alingert!
Your punch MANGLES Alingert!
You parry Alingert's punch.
You parry Alingert's punch.
You dodge Alingert's punch.
Alingert is covered with bleeding wounds.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>

Alingert retreats from the heart of combat and falls back to a safer position!
You parry an ogre slave's crush.
You parry an ogre slave's crush.
Your punch MASSACRES an ogre slave!
You step inside Alingert's punch with a quick backfist.
Your punch MANGLES Alingert!
You parry Alingert's punch.
An ogre slave is gushing blood.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
tt

You step inside an ogre slave's crush with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES an ogre slave!
An ogre slave's kicked dirt misses you.
Your punch EVISCERATES an ogre slave!
Your punch MANGLES an ogre slave!
You step inside Alingert's punch with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Alingert!
Alingert has fled!
Alingert leaves west.
An ogre slave is writhing in agony.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
They aren't here.
An ogre slave is writhing in agony.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
w
tNo way! You are still fighting!
An ogre slave is writhing in agony.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
tt
They aren't here.
An ogre slave is writhing in agony.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert On Top of a Foothill
An ogre slave is writhing in agony.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 550(60%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
On Top of a Foothill

[Exits: north east west]
Large, gray-green stones have been arranged into a circle here.
A pit for sacrifices is inside the circle of stones.
You flee from combat!

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 544(59%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
A Valley in the Foothills

[Exits: north south west up]
The dismembered corpse of a female jade elf lies in pieces here. And there.
An ogre, looking like a mountain of muscle, stands about awaiting orders.
A jade hare scurries past.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 538(59%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
tt
On Top of a Foothill

[Exits: north east south]

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 532(58%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
They aren't here.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 532(58%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Alingert On Top of a Foothill

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 532(58%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
Alingert is here.

You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
An ogre, looking like a mountain of muscle, stands about awaiting orders.
A jade hare scurries past.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 532(58%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 532(58%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
You attempt to move silently.
Alingert has arrived.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 532(58%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
tOn Top of a Foothill

[Exits: north east south]

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 526(57%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
tt
tt
They aren't here.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 526(57%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
On Top of a Foothill

[Exits: north east south]
Alingert is here.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 520(57%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>
You trip Alingert and he goes down!
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Alingert.
Alingert yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Alingert is gushing blood.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 520(57%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>

Your punch MASSACRES Alingert!
Your punch MASSACRES Alingert!
You step inside Alingert's punch with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Alingert!
Your shield blocks Alingert's punch.
You parry Alingert's punch.
You parry Alingert's punch.
Alingert is convulsing on the ground.

<579/638(90%) 532(100%) 520(57%) 12911 wilderness 7 AM>

You can stalk again.
Alingert is convulsing on the ground.

<591/638(92%) 532(100%) 602(66%) 12911 wilderness 8 AM>
tt

Your punch EVISCERATES Alingert!
Alingert is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Alingert.
Alingert's hands are sliced from his dead body.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:25 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3521, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 526(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh blood.
Mugrook is here, fighting Wakazoey.
Peghri is here, fighting Wakazoey.
Valtiare is here, fighting Wakazoey.
Wakazoey is here, fighting Peghri.
Mugrook lunges for a notched axe with a wicked blade!
Mugrook grapples a notched axe with a wicked blade with his teeth and yanks it from Wakazoey's grasp!
Mugrook's grappling decimates him!
Closing in, Mugrook savages Wakazoey's face with his teeth!
Mugrook's savage feeding MUTILATES Wakazoey!
Valtiare has fled!

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 525(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>

Peghri's smash MUTILATES Wakazoey!

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 525(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>

Wakazoey yells 'Die, Valtiare, you sorcerous dog!'
Valtiare utters the words, 'diesilla barh'.
Valtiare thrusts his hand forward as a brilliant shaft of lightning lurches towards Wakazoey.
Valtiare's lightning bolt MANGLES Wakazoey!

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 525(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>

Wakazoey has fled!
Wakazoey leaves east.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 525(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>

Wakazoey has arrived.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 525(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>
4
Wakazoey leaves west.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 525(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>
4
You dive from the shadows behind Mugrook and brutally chop at the base of his skull with your hand.
Mugrook grunts in pain, surprise, and confusion.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt MUTILATES Mugrook!
Mugrook yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Mugrook has some small but disgusting cuts.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 525(57%) 11580 civilized 6 AM>

The sky is getting cloudy.
Mugrook has some small but disgusting cuts.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Klarmak has arrived.
Mugrook has some small but disgusting cuts.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Mugrook dodges your punch.
Your punch MASSACRES Mugrook!
Your punch MASSACRES Mugrook!
You dodge Mugrook's electrical discharge.
You parry Mugrook's cleave.
Your shield blocks Mugrook's electrical discharge.
You dodge Peghri's smash.
You dodge Peghri's beating.
Mugrook is covered with bleeding wounds.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Klarmak leaves east.
Mugrook is covered with bleeding wounds.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

The gods protect you from Valtiare.
Mugrook is covered with bleeding wounds.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Peghri mutters something quietly to herself.
Your punch MASSACRES Mugrook!
Mugrook parries your punch.
You dodge Mugrook's electrical discharge.
Your shield blocks Mugrook's cleave.
You dodge Mugrook's electrical discharge.
Mugrook is covered with bleeding wounds.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>
th

Peghri has fled!
Peghri leaves west.
Mugrook is covered with bleeding wounds.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>
You throw Mugrook to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Mugrook!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Mugrook's shoulder!
Your ground control MASSACRES Mugrook!
Mugrook is gushing blood.

<658/658(100%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Mugrook parries your punch.
Mugrook stops your punch with a solid blow.
Mugrook's electrical discharge EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Mugrook's electrical discharge.
Mugrook is gushing blood.

<606/658(92%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Peghri has arrived.
Mugrook is gushing blood.

<606/658(92%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Your punch EVISCERATES Mugrook!
You dodge Mugrook's electrical discharge.
You step inside Mugrook's cleave with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Mugrook!
You parry Mugrook's electrical discharge.
Your shield blocks Mugrook's electrical discharge.
Peghri's smash EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Peghri's smash.
Your shield blocks Peghri's beating.
Mugrook is writhing in agony.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Valtiare looks at you.
Mugrook is writhing in agony.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

In the heat of battle, Peghri explodes into a berserker's rage!
Mugrook is writhing in agony.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>
th
You throw Mugrook to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Mugrook!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Mugrook but fail.
Your ground control misses Mugrook.
Mugrook is convulsing on the ground.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Mugrook parries your punch.
Mugrook parries your punch.
Your shield blocks Mugrook's electrical discharge.
You dodge Mugrook's cleave.
Mugrook is convulsing on the ground.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

As Peghri jumps to one side and tries to run at you, she falls down!
Peghri's bash misses you.
You throw Peghri to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Peghri!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Peghri's shoulder!
Your ground control MASSACRES Peghri!
Mugrook is convulsing on the ground.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

A farmer with a cart full of fresh vegetables moves down the road.

The farmer gives you a cheery hello, and continues toward the city.
Your punch MANGLES Mugrook!
Mugrook is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Mugrook.
Mugrook's fingers are sliced from his dead body.
At the last moment you avoid Peghri's smash.
You parry Peghri's beating.
You step inside Peghri's smash with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Peghri!
Peghri is covered with bleeding wounds.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>
th
You throw Peghri to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Peghri!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Peghri but fail.
Your ground control misses Peghri.
Peghri is covered with bleeding wounds.

<557/658(84%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Your punch MANGLES Peghri!
Your punch MANGLES Peghri!
Peghri's smash MANGLES you!
Peghri's beating MASSACRES you!
You step inside Peghri's smash with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES Peghri!
Peghri is writhing in agony.

<403/658(61%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>

Your punch DISMEMBERS Peghri!
Your punch MANGLES Peghri!
You parry Peghri's smash.
Peghri's beating DISMEMBERS you!
Your shield blocks Peghri's smash.
You dodge Peghri's smash.
Peghri is convulsing on the ground.

<339/658(51%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>
th

Valtiare looks at you.
Peghri is convulsing on the ground.

<339/658(51%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>
You spin gracefully away from Peghri's savage feeding.
You throw Peghri to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Peghri!
Peghri is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Peghri.

<339/658(51%) 532(100%) 610(66%) 11580 civilized 7 AM>
sn
g a
Valtiare sighs.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

        
robdarken_Wed 02-May-18 01:38 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
370 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#3551, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #14


          

A farmer with a cart full of fresh vegetables moves down the road.

The farmer gives you a cheery hello, and continues toward the city.
Your punch MANGLES Mugrook!
Mugrook is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Mugrook.
Mugrook's fingers are sliced from his dead body.

  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistSun 29-Apr-18 06:38 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3532, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








Wakazoey has arrived.
A giant mercenary has arrived.
You leap out of some shadows and grab at Wakazoey, he twists out of your grasp, but gets stabbed in the neck before
escaping.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt MASSACRES Wakazoey!
Wakazoey yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Wakazoey is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 607(100%) 987(100%) 13371 civilized 2 AM>
4

You step inside Wakazoey's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Wakazoey!
You step inside Wakazoey's slash with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES Wakazoey!
You dodge Wakazoey's slash.
You barely manage to avoid Wakazoey's slash.
A giant mercenary screams and attacks you!
You dodge a giant mercenary's slash.
Wakazoey parries your piercing cold.
Your punch misses Wakazoey.
Your piercing cold MASSACRES Wakazoey!
Wakazoey is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 607(100%) 987(100%) 13371 civilized 2 AM>

Wakazoey yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Wakazoey.
Wakazoey is covered with bleeding wounds.

<638/638(100%) 607(100%) 987(100%) 13371 civilized 2 AM>

Wakazoey has fled!
Wakazoey leaves east.

<638/638(100%) 607(100%) 987(100%) 13371 civilized 2 AM>

The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
A giant mercenary continues to bleed from his wounds.
A giant mercenary's bleeding wounds him.
You can stalk again.

<638/638(100%) 607(100%) 987(100%) 13371 civilized 3 AM>
They aren't here.
You parry a giant mercenary's slash.
You dodge a giant mercenary's slash.
A giant mercenary parries your piercing cold.
Your punch maims a giant mercenary!
A giant mercenary has fled!
A giant mercenary leaves east.

<638/638(100%) 607(100%) 987(100%) 13371 civilized 3 AM>
They aren't here.

<638/638(100%) 607(100%) 987(100%) 13371 civilized 3 AM>
People near you:





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistSun 29-Apr-18 08:02 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3535, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








Trago has arrived.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Trago The End of the Western Trail

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>

Trago drinks water from a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>
4
You sneak up behind Trago and jab at his back.
Trago turns as you jab him, but winces as the sword slices into flesh.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt devastates Trago!
Trago yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
You parry Trago's burst of energy.
Trago deflects your infernal power with his defensive spin.
Trago parries your infernal power.
Trago has a few scratches.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>

You dodge Trago's burst of energy.
Trago deflects your infernal power with his defensive spin.
Trago has a few scratches.

<638/638(100%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>

You can't see a thing!
Someone's kicked dirt scratches you.
Someone has a few scratches.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>
kot

You dodge someone's burst of energy.
You parry someone's burst of energy.
Your infernal power EVISCERATES someone!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>
You grab hold of someone's wrist and twist it violently!
With a sickening crunch, you apply kotegaeshi to someone's wrist!
With its broken wrist, someone can no longer hold onto something.
Your kotegaeshi EVISCERATES someone!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>
th

You parry someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
Something protects someone from your infernal power.
Your infernal power MASSACRES someone!
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>

Someone tries to disarm you, but fails.
Someone is covered with bleeding wounds.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>

You parry someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Your infernal power DISMEMBERS someone!
Your infernal power MASSACRES someone!
Your infernal power EVISCERATES someone!
Someone is gushing blood.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS someone!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend someone's shoulder!
Your ground control DISMEMBERS someone!
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>

You dodge someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
Your infernal power DISMEMBERS someone!
Your infernal power EVISCERATES someone!
Someone is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against someone.
Someone's head is shattered, and its brains splash all over you.

<636/638(99%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 13772 wilderness 6 PM>
grumb
You grumble distractedly to yourself.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistTue 01-May-18 04:53 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3539, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








<633/633(100%) 588(98%) 964(97%) 15001 PROTECTED civilized 10 AM>

Bipte leaves west.
You follow Bipte west.
The Western Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A bloody skin made from the corpse of an elf lies here.
Two long pieces of blue leather have been left here.
(Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.
A blue vest with three circle buttons sits in a pile.
A plain steel sword lies here.
A sign points west towards Feanwyyn Weald.
(Invis) Bipte is here.
Mozug has arrived.

<633/633(100%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>
4
Bipte turns to confront your attack!
You stop following Bipte.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Bipte.
Bipte yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Your punch DISMEMBERS Bipte!
Your punch maims Bipte!
Your punch EVISCERATES Bipte!
Bipte fades into existence.
Bipte's stinging lash decimates you!
You dodge Mozug's crushing force.
You dodge Mozug's cleave.
You dodge Mozug's crushing force.
You dodge Mozug's crushing force.
Bipte is covered with bleeding wounds.

<605/633(95%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>

Bipte has fled!
Bipte leaves west.

<605/633(95%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>

*** Oh Mozug. We ganked together well, but Scarabs don't have "friends" and, well,
*** fleeing was a better choice than bash...

You evade Mozug's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Mozug's bash misses you.
You throw Mozug to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Mozug!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control MANGLES Mozug!
Mozug is covered with bleeding wounds.

<605/633(95%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>

Your punch MASSACRES Mozug!
Mozug dodges your punch.
Mozug is gushing blood.

<605/633(95%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>
th

Mozug dodges your punch.
Mozug throws himself away from your punch.
Your punch EVISCERATES Mozug!
You dodge Mozug's crushing force.
You dodge Mozug's cleave.
Mozug is gushing blood.

<605/633(95%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>
You throw Mozug to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Mozug!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Mozug but fail.
Your ground control misses Mozug.
Mozug is gushing blood.

<605/633(95%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>

Mozug parries your punch.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Mozug!
Your punch MASSACRES Mozug!
Mozug's crushing force MASSACRES you!
You parry Mozug's crushing force.
Mozug is writhing in agony.

<526/633(83%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>

Bipte tells you 'Cute.'
Mozug is writhing in agony.

<526/633(83%) 588(98%) 963(97%) 15001 civilized 10 AM>
th


Autosaving.
You can stalk again.
Mozug is writhing in agony.

<537/633(84%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>

Mozug parries your punch.
Your punch MANGLES Mozug!
You dodge Mozug's crushing force.
You parry Mozug's cleave.
Mozug's crushing force MASSACRES you!
Mozug's crushing force *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Mozug is convulsing on the ground.

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
You throw Mozug to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES Mozug!
Mozug is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Mozug.

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
g all.coi
Mozug tells you 'Dat means.'

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
g all.coins corpse
t mozug YYou get a gold coin from the corpse of Mozug.
You get 50 silver coins from the corpse of Mozug.
You get 42 copper coins from the corpse of Mozug.

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
t mozug You bashed me.
You tell Mozug 'You bashed me.'

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
sn
eYou are still breathing too hard to hide.

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
exaYou attempt to move silently.

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
exam corpse
Battered and bruised, the corpse of Mozug lies in a heap.
The corpse of Mozug contains:
a spiked mask
a necklace of pyrohydra teeth
the hide of a desert troll
a barbed whip flecked with crimson
flawless pectoral plates of red hematite
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
a notched axe with a wicked blade
a necklace of wolf fangs
( 2) a brass dragonscale bracer
a black iron broadsword
a set of polished mithril legplates
(Glowing) a flaming axe
a slime-covered helmet made of charcoal dragonscales
slime-covered boots made of charcoal dragonscales
a set of polished mithril armplates
red-gold dragon gauntlets
( 2) a pale white skull ring
a small raft
a wide bronze belt
(Glowing) a potion of return
(Glowing) (Humming) an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer'
a makeshift wooden trunk
the hide of an ancient black dragon
a polished mithril warhammer
a small glass prism

<357/633(56%) 597(100%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<417/633(65%) 570(95%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
legen
You focus on your accumulated knowledge of the Legends of Thera.

<417/633(65%) 520(87%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>

Adeleralag stops using a shimmering rune-inscribed staff.
Adeleralag wields a flame blade.

<417/633(65%) 520(87%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>

Adeleralag holds a worn black lyre in his hands.

<417/633(65%) 520(87%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>

Adeleralag sings 'Homeward on his shield they bore him,
And their solemn gaze did not waver.
To her knees she fell in sorrow,
Blood red was his lady's favor.'

<417/633(65%) 520(87%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>
where
People near you:
Adeleralag The Western Crossroads

<417/633(65%) 520(87%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>

Adeleralag sings 'Winter weeps eternal,
A chill forever spent
That numbs the soul and body,
With winter's long lament.'

<417/633(65%) 520(87%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 11 AM>

The lightning has stopped.

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>

Adeleralag sings 'To arms! To arms! So rings the knell of war!
And if we die before we're through
At least we'll weep no more!'

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 39 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 37 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 37 hours.
Power: 'temple vestments' for 7 hours.
Skill: 'legendary awareness' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -32 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -20 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>
People near you:
Adeleralag The Western Crossroads

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>

Adeleralag sings 'But I'll confess my guilt to thee,
And grieve for all my sin;
I'll mourn how weak my graces be,
And beg support divine.'

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>
exam corpse
Battered and bruised, the corpse of Mozug lies in a heap.
The corpse of Mozug contains:
a spiked mask
a necklace of pyrohydra teeth
(Famous) the hide of a desert troll
(Noteworthy) a barbed whip flecked with crimson
(Famous) flawless pectoral plates of red hematite
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
(Noteworthy) a notched axe with a wicked blade
(Noteworthy) a necklace of wolf fangs
( 2) (Noteworthy) a brass dragonscale bracer
(Noteworthy) a black iron broadsword
(Famous) a set of polished mithril legplates
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a flaming axe
(Noteworthy) a slime-covered helmet made of charcoal dragonscales
(Noteworthy) slime-covered boots made of charcoal dragonscales
(Famous) a set of polished mithril armplates
red-gold dragon gauntlets
( 2) a pale white skull ring
a small raft
a wide bronze belt
(Glowing) a potion of return
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) (Humming) an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer'
a makeshift wooden trunk
(Noteworthy) the hide of an ancient black dragon
(Famous) a polished mithril warhammer
a small glass prism

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>
eq

Adeleralag scans west.

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>
You are using:
<worn on finger> a pitch-black ring
<worn on finger> (Glowing) a silvery ring
<worn around neck> (Noteworthy) a necklace of wolf fangs
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a wool cloak with an ebony clasp
<worn on body> (Noteworthy) a black leather jerkin with dull red stitching
<worn on head> (Noteworthy) a slime-covered helmet made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on face> (Noteworthy) a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet> (Noteworthy) slime-covered boots made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on hands> (Infamous) slime-covered gauntlets made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on arms> (Noteworthy) arm bands bearing the insignia of two crossed swords
<worn about body> (Legendary) (Glowing) Robes of the Heartless
<worn about waist> an elaborate beaded onyx belt
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<mainhand wielded> ---
<worn as shield> ---

<428/633(67%) 537(89%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 12 PM>

You feel ready to bind up more wounds.

<446/633(70%) 557(93%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
bindw

Bipte tells you 'You had to take it out on Moz, eh?'

<446/633(70%) 557(93%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
t bipte He bashed me.
You tell Bipte 'He bashed me.'

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a pitch-black ring
<worn on finger> (Glowing) a silvery ring
<worn around neck> (Noteworthy) a necklace of wolf fangs
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a wool cloak with an ebony clasp
<worn on body> (Noteworthy) a black leather jerkin with dull red stitching
<worn on head> (Noteworthy) a slime-covered helmet made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on face> (Noteworthy) a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet> (Noteworthy) slime-covered boots made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on hands> (Infamous) slime-covered gauntlets made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on arms> (Noteworthy) arm bands bearing the insignia of two crossed swords
<worn about body> (Legendary) (Glowing) Robes of the Heartless
<worn about waist> an elaborate beaded onyx belt
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<worn around wrist> an engraved silver bracelet
<mainhand wielded> ---
<worn as shield> ---

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
People near you:

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
who group
[47 Human Nec] (PK) [TRIBUNAL] Carrick the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
*40 Human Asn* (PK) [SCARAB] Enhal the Entrance to Owaza
[39 Orc Ber] Mozug the Waylayer, Orcish Orator
[38 Gnome Shf] (PK) Bipte the Master of Form

Players found: 4

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
in
You are carrying:
a potion of teleportation
a potion of returning
(Noteworthy) (Glowing) a kris of enchanted water
(Noteworthy) a chipped stone, sharpened at the edge
the shortsword, 'Swift Thorn'
(Noteworthy) a strange sword of etched steel
(Famous) a Frostbrand sword
(Noteworthy) (Humming) the Dagger of the Ferret
the girdle of endless space
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
(Glowing) (Humming) a heavy rondel called "Stormblade"
(Noteworthy) a silver longsword with an iron horseshoe pommel
(Famous) a jeweled lock pick
(Noteworthy) a red dragonscale shield

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
l
The Western Crossroads
The crossroads connects the main road with a trail that extends to the north
and south. A few wary travelers stroll by towards the city to the east.
Lumberjacks drift in both directions, coming and going from the vast forests
to the west. The road west leads deep into the Feanwyyn Weald,
disappearing among the trees. The trail north and south extends around the
edge of the city of Galadon, skirting along its border. The road east leads
into the western gate of Galadon.

[Exits: north east south west]
Battered and bruised, the corpse of Mozug lies in a heap.
A bloody skin made from the corpse of an elf lies here.
Two long pieces of blue leather have been left here.
(Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.
A blue vest with three circle buttons sits in a pile.
A plain steel sword lies here.
A sign points west towards Feanwyyn Weald.

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
where
People near you:

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
who pk
[47 Human Nec] (PK) [TRIBUNAL] Carrick the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate
*40 Human Asn* (PK) [SCARAB] Enhal the Entrance to Owaza
[38 Gnome Shf] (PK) Bipte the Master of Form

Players found: 3

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
People near you:

<506/633(79%) 530(88%) 987(100%) 15001 civilized 1 PM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
This spider is rubbing its legs together, sharpening them.

You scan up.
You scan down.
Bipte tells you 'Well. What do you damned expect? He's an ol' pal.'

You tell Bipte 'What I expected was a clean assassination.'





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistTue 01-May-18 06:03 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3541, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








<668/668(100%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>
4
Kalaren has arrived.
Ehlonyra has arrived.
Sizing up Ehlonyra, you pretend to stumble and sprawl into her.
Ehlonyra realizes your ploy, and pushes you back before you can get close enough to inflict a serious wound.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt maims Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Ehlonyra has some small but disgusting cuts.

<668/668(100%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>
4

Ehlonyra scans west.
Ehlonyra has some small but disgusting cuts.

<668/668(100%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>

You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
Ehlonyra's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra has some small but disgusting cuts.

<612/668(91%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>

Ehlonyra has fled!
Ehlonyra leaves south.

<612/668(91%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>
mar
Ehlonyra has arrived.

<612/668(91%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>
mark ehlo

You step inside Ehlonyra's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Ehlonyra!
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
Your bite maims Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<612/668(91%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<612/668(91%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>
You have marked Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<612/668(91%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>

Kalaren sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MANGLES you!

You yell 'Help! Kalaren attacked me!'
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<519/668(77%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>

Ehlonyra has fled!
Ehlonyra leaves west.

<519/668(77%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>

You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
Kalaren parries your bite.
Kalaren dodges your punch.
Kalaren dodges your bite.
Kalaren is in perfect health.

<519/668(77%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>
th
You throw Kalaren to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Kalaren!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Kalaren but fail.
Your ground control misses Kalaren.
Kalaren has a few scratches.

<519/668(77%) 537(98%) 988(99%) 12532 civilized 5 PM>

A disgusting, rotting zombie has arrived.
A disgusting, rotting zombie checks the ground for tracks.
A disgusting, rotting zombie leaves west.
A disgusting, rotting zombie has arrived.
A disgusting, rotting zombie checks the ground for tracks.
A disgusting, rotting zombie leaves west.
The smell of the undead joins the sound of a ruckus near Ehlonyra.
Kalaren has a few scratches.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

The smell of the undead joins the sound of a ruckus near Ehlonyra.
Kalaren has a few scratches.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Kalaren's wrath misses you.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
Kalaren parries your bite.
Kalaren parries your bite.
Kalaren turns your bite aside with a quick blow.
Kalaren has a few scratches.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>
th

You parry Kalaren's wrath.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Kalaren as their wounds heal.
Kalaren parries your bite.
Kalaren parries your punch.
Kalaren has a few scratches.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Kalaren has fled!
Kalaren leaves west.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

*** Chasing ***

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>
tt
tt
Kalaren has arrived.
Ehlonyra has arrived.
You trip Ehlonyra and she goes down!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>
tt
tt

Kalaren leaves south.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
Your bite maims Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Kalaren has arrived.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<533/668(79%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Ehlonyra's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
You parry Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
Ehlonyra dodges your bite.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<474/668(70%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Kalaren sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MANGLES you!

You yell 'Help! Kalaren attacked me!'
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MANGLES a ghoul!
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MANGLES a graverobber!
A graverobber is DEAD!!
Kalaren gets 13 copper coins from the corpse of a graverobber.
Kalaren sacrifices the corpse of a graverobber to the gods.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<378/668(56%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Ehlonyra sings 'Heed not the call of death so grim,
But take up hope, let enter in,
The voice of life in all its glory,
And end not here your own bright story.'
You trip Ehlonyra and she goes down!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<378/668(56%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

You step inside Ehlonyra's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch devastates Ehlonyra!
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
Your bite fails to penetrate a hardened leather chestpiece studded with violet crystals worn by Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<378/668(56%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

You step inside Kalaren's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch MUTILATES Kalaren!
You parry Kalaren's wrath.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Kalaren as their wounds heal.
You parry Ehlonyra's wrath.
You parry Ehlonyra's wrath.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<378/668(56%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Kalaren sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MANGLES you!

You yell 'Help! Kalaren attacked me!'
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MANGLES a ghoul!
A ghoul is DEAD!!
Kalaren gets 16 copper coins from the corpse of a ghoul.
Kalaren sacrifices the corpse of a ghoul to the gods.
In one fluid motion, you bring your leg inside of Ehlonyra's then sweep it!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<278/668(41%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

Kalaren's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Kalaren as their wounds heal.
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
You parry Ehlonyra's wrath.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Your punch EVISCERATES Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<221/668(33%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

You parry Kalaren's wrath.
Ehlonyra's wrath MUTILATES you!
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<183/668(27%) 545(99%) 968(97%) 12532 civilized 6 PM>

The sun sets below the horizon.
You can stalk again.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<194/668(29%) 547(100%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>

Ehlonyra sings 'They say Captain Derrick often got dumb drunk
A-stumbling late back into his bunk
And there laid his wife with a rolling pin,
Screech, screech, screeching him all the way in!'
Ehlonyra's piercing dissonance MANGLES you!

You sure are BLEEDING!
A Small Junction of Paths

[Exits: north east south]
A man is busily cleaning the pathway and tending the plants.
You flee from combat!

*** Ow. Healing...

You attempt to summon a Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker slides forth from the shadows!

<299/668(44%) 472(86%) 957(96%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>

Kalaren has arrived.
Ehlonyra has arrived.

<299/668(44%) 472(86%) 957(96%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>
tt
People near you:
(PK) Kalaren On a Path
(PK) Ehlonyra On a Path

<299/668(44%) 472(86%) 957(96%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>
You swing your foot behind Ehlonyra's leg, pulling her down with a quick jerk!
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
Ehlonyra yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Ehlonyra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<299/668(44%) 472(86%) 957(96%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
Your bite maims Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<299/668(44%) 472(86%) 957(96%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>

Ehlonyra yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw wounds Ehlonyra.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra is gushing blood.

<299/668(44%) 472(86%) 957(96%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw wounds Ehlonyra.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Ehlonyra.
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
Your bite EVISCERATES Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra dodges your bite.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<299/668(44%) 472(86%) 957(96%) 12532 civilized 7 PM>
tt
You swing your foot behind Ehlonyra's leg, pulling her down with a quick jerk!
Your trip scratches Ehlonyra.
You stop concentrating on the Legends of Thera.
Ehlonyra is writhing in agony.

<310/668(46%) 481(87%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>

You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Ehlonyra's wrath.
Your bite MUTILATES Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra parries your punch.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra is convulsing on the ground.

<310/668(46%) 481(87%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>

Kalaren sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Kalaren's piercing dissonance MANGLES you!
You yell 'Help! Kalaren attacked me!'
Ehlonyra is convulsing on the ground.

<214/668(32%) 481(87%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Ehlonyra.
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Ehlonyra.
You parry Kalaren's wrath.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Kalaren as their wounds heal.
You parry Ehlonyra's wrath.
Ehlonyra parries your bite.
Ehlonyra parries your punch.
Ehlonyra dodges your punch.
Ehlonyra parries your punch.
Ehlonyra is convulsing on the ground.

<214/668(32%) 481(87%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>

Ehlonyra sings 'They say Captain Derrick often got dumb drunk
A-stumbling late back into his bunk
And there laid his wife with a rolling pin,
Screech, screech, screeching him all the way in!'
Ehlonyra's piercing dissonance MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Ehlonyra's piercing dissonance *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
At a Turn

[Exits: north east]
You flee from combat!

<106/668(15%) 481(87%) 987(99%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>
On a Path

[Exits: north south]
(Marked) Ehlonyra is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
Kalaren is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

<106/668(15%) 481(87%) 985(99%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<106/668(15%) 481(87%) 985(99%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You feel completely full.
A warm feeling fills your body.

<206/668(30%) 481(87%) 985(99%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
The Nightwalker's claw maims Ehlonyra!
Ehlonyra is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Ehlonyra.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Kalaren as their wounds heal.
The Nightwalker yells 'Kalaren! Now you die!'

<206/668(30%) 481(87%) 985(99%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>

Kalaren sings 'Hear the keening cry of the horn!
Heed the plangent ring of the gong!
Hark to the valiant call of the trumpet!
Attend to the clamor of chorus song!'
Kalaren's piercing dissonance *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

You sure are BLEEDING!
At a Turn

[Exits: north east]
You flee from combat!

<98/668(14%) 481(87%) 983(99%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<98/668(14%) 481(87%) 983(99%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>
n
On a Path

[Exits: north south]
The torn remnants of Ehlonyra's corpse lie beside a pool of spilled viscera.
Kalaren is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

*** Bindwounds and back in...

[Exits: north south]
The torn remnants of Ehlonyra's corpse lie beside a pool of spilled viscera.
Kalaren is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
The Nightwalker's claw wounds Kalaren.
The Nightwalker tears at Kalaren with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws mauls Kalaren.
The Nightwalker's tearing claws devastates Kalaren!
The Nightwalker's claws tear deeply into Kalaren's stomach!
Kalaren's wrath MUTILATES the Nightwalker!

<158/668(23%) 454(82%) 969(97%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>
tt
You trip Kalaren and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Kalaren.
Kalaren yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Kalaren has some small but disgusting cuts.

<158/668(23%) 454(82%) 969(97%) 12532 civilized 8 PM>

Kalaren continues to bleed from his wounds.
Kalaren's bleeding wounds him.
Kalaren has some small but disgusting cuts.

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>

The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Kalaren as their wounds heal.
Kalaren parries your bite.
Kalaren dodges your punch.
Kalaren absorbs the force of your punch with a breastplate of hardened moss troll hide.
Kalaren has some small but disgusting cuts.

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>
th

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Kalaren.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Kalaren!
Kalaren's wrath EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!
Kalaren's wrath devastates the Nightwalker!
Kalaren parries your bite.
Kalaren dodges your punch.
Kalaren parries your bite.
Kalaren is covered with bleeding wounds.

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>

Kalaren has fled!
Kalaren leaves north.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 989(100%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>
tt

Kalaren has arrived.
On a Path

[Exits: north south [west]]

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 987(99%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>

The Nightwalker yells 'Keep running if you wish, Kalaren. It is more amusing if you die slowly!'

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 987(99%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>
They aren't here.

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 987(99%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>
tOn a Path

[Exits: north south]
The torn remnants of Ehlonyra's corpse lie beside a pool of spilled viscera.
Kalaren is here, fighting the Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 985(99%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>
tt

The Nightwalker's claw mauls Kalaren.

<167/668(25%) 466(85%) 985(99%) 12532 civilized 9 PM>

Kalaren has fled!
Kalaren leaves north.
They aren't here.

*** I let him go and go check out what E had in the corpse...





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistTue 01-May-18 06:05 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3542, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








Carrick has arrived.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant has arrived.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant has arrived.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant has arrived.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf has arrived.
Carrick turns to confront your attack!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Carrick.
Carrick yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Carrick has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 613(61%) 12315 civilized 2 PM>

Carrick's burst of energy maims you!
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf screams and attacks you!
You parry a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
With a quick blow you deflect a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch aside.
Your shield blocks a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant screams and attacks you!
Your shield blocks a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
You parry a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant screams and attacks you!
You parry a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant screams and attacks you!
You dodge a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
You parry a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
You parry a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
Your stab mauls Carrick.
Carrick has some small but disgusting cuts.

<618/653(94%) 577(100%) 613(61%) 12315 civilized 2 PM>

Carrick has fled!
Carrick leaves east.

*** I lose him. Later same day...

Sizing up Crisyna, you pretend to stumble and sprawl into her.
Crisyna twists as she catches you, causing your dagger to catch on one of her ribs before you reach her heart.
Crisyna leaps back, clutching the jagged wound in her chest.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt MANGLES Crisyna!
Crisyna yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
You step inside Crisyna's magic with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Crisyna!
You dodge Crisyna's magic.
Your stab MANGLES Crisyna!
Your punch DISMEMBERS Crisyna!
Your punch DISMEMBERS Crisyna!
Your punch DISMEMBERS Crisyna!
Crisyna is convulsing on the ground.

<653/653(100%) 576(99%) 949(95%) 12223 civilized 11 AM>

Crisyna has fled!
Linkan leaves down.
A zombie of the dwarven smith leaves down.
A foul ghast leaves down.
A zombie of the old dwarf leaves down.
A zombie of a golden aurumvorax leaves down.
A zombie of a slaver leaves down.
A zombie of a unicorn leaves down.

<653/653(100%) 576(99%) 949(95%) 12223 civilized 11 AM>
d
tt
A Filthy Sewer Drain

[Exits: [up] [down]]
A zombie of a unicorn is here.
A zombie of a slaver is here.
A zombie of a golden aurumvorax is here.
A zombie of the old dwarf is here.
A foul ghast lurks here, chattering in its own gutteral tongue.
A zombie of the dwarven smith is here.
(Ghostly) Linkan is here.

*** Argh. STILL LATER same day...

Sizing up Babubdrin, you pretend to stumble and sprawl into him.
Babubdrin twists as he catches you, causing your dagger to catch on one of his ribs before you reach his heart.
Babubdrin leaps back, clutching the jagged wound in his chest.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt MANGLES Babubdrin!
Babubdrin yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Babubdrin has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 6 PM>
A venomous cobra leaves south.
An armadillo leaves south.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Babubdrin!
Babubdrin parries your surge of water.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Babubdrin!
You dodge Babubdrin's crush.
You dodge Babubdrin's brilliant radiance.
You dodge Babubdrin's brilliant radiance.
Babubdrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 6 PM>

A venomous cobra has arrived.
An armadillo has arrived.
Babubdrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 6 PM>

Your surge of water EVISCERATES Babubdrin!
Your punch maims Babubdrin!
Babubdrin parries your surge of water.
You dodge Babubdrin's crush.
You dodge Babubdrin's brilliant radiance.
Babubdrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 6 PM>

Babubdrin lashes out with a flail of crimson stone named "Dragon's Heart" and entwines you tightly!
Babubdrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 6 PM>
th

A venomous cobra begins to slowly wrap himself in a coil.
Babubdrin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 6 PM>

The sun sets below the horizon.
You are hungry.
Babubdrin continues to bleed from his wounds.
Babubdrin's leaking blood pools upon the ground.
Babubdrin's bleeding MUTILATES him!
Babubdrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>
You throw Babubdrin to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Babubdrin!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Babubdrin but fail.
Your ground control misses Babubdrin.
Babubdrin parries your surge of water.
Babubdrin parries your punch.
You dodge Babubdrin's punch.
Babubdrin's brilliant radiance EVISCERATES you!
You parry Babubdrin's punch.
Babubdrin's brilliant radiance MUTILATES you!
Babubdrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<568/653(86%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>

Your surge of water MUTILATES Babubdrin!
Your punch EVISCERATES Babubdrin!
Babubdrin parries your punch.
Your punch maims Babubdrin!
You dodge Babubdrin's punch.
Babubdrin's brilliant radiance MUTILATES you!
Babubdrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<529/653(81%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>
th

A venomous cobra is coiled and prepared to strike!
The edges of a venomous cobra's being stretch and twist and he returns to normal.
Babubdrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<529/653(81%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>

Babubdrin tosses a shimmering diamond flail to the ground and grits his teeth, preparing for unarmed combat.
Babubdrin parries your surge of water.
Babubdrin dodges your punch.
Babubdrin parries your punch.
Babubdrin parries your punch.
You dodge Babubdrin's punch.
Babubdrin's punch MUTILATES you!
Babubdrin's punch misses you.
Babubdrin's punch MUTILATES you!
Babubdrin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<445/653(68%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>
You throw Babubdrin to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Babubdrin!
Controlling Babubdrin's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Babubdrin!
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<445/653(68%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>

The gods protect you from an armadillo.
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<445/653(68%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>

Yoresti looks at you.
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<445/653(68%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>

Babubdrin parries your surge of water.
Babubdrin parries your punch.
You parry Babubdrin's punch.
Babubdrin's punch EVISCERATES you!
You move out of the range of Babubdrin's punch.
You parry Babubdrin's punch.
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<398/653(60%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>
th

Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Babubdrin!
Babubdrin parries your surge of water.
Babubdrin parries your surge of water.
Babubdrin's punch EVISCERATES you!
Babubdrin's punch DISMEMBERS you!
You are too tightly entwined to escape!
Babubdrin's punch misses you.
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<292/653(44%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>

Babubdrin gets a wild look in his eyes.
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<292/653(44%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>
Babubdrin nimbly avoids your throw.
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<292/653(44%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>
wimpy
Yoresti looks at you.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Babubdrin!
Babubdrin parries your punch.
Babubdrin parries your punch.
Babubdrin's punch DISMEMBERS you!
Babubdrin's punch DISMEMBERS you!
Babubdrin is gushing blood.

<178/653(27%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 12173 wilderness 7 PM>
wimpy 0

Babubdrin pummels you with his fists.
Babubdrin's pummeling blow MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Babubdrin's pummeling blow maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Babubdrin's pummeling blow maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Babubdrin's pummeling blow MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Babubdrin's pummeling blow EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!


You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
You feel some of your vitality drain out of you with this death.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistTue 01-May-18 06:07 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3543, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








Levaehg turns to confront your attack!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Levaehg.
Levaehg yells 'Helb! Shoommeoonne dried doo aththaththinnade mme!'
Levaehg has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 civilized 1 PM>

Levaehg narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You scream in agony as plague sores erupt from your skin.
Your burst of energy MUTILATES Levaehg!
Levaehg parries your bite.
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
You parry Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 civilized 1 PM>
th

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
Levaehg parries your bite.
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 civilized 1 PM>

Levaehg narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Levaehg has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 civilized 1 PM>
You throw Levaehg to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Levaehg!
Controlling Levaehg's fall, you painfully hyperextend his elbow!
Your ground control maims Levaehg!
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 civilized 1 PM>

A Maran Tara'bal writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from its skin.
A Maran Tara'bal's sickness grazes it.
A Maran Tara'bal shivers and suffers.
A Maran Tara'bal's poison maims it!
You can stalk again.
You writhe in agony from the plague.
Your sickness scratches you.
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<650/653(99%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
Levaehg parries your bite.
Levaehg swings his shield around to meet your bite.
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<650/653(99%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>
th

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
Your burst of energy misses Levaehg.
Levaehg's slice DISMEMBERS you!
You parry Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<588/653(90%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

Levaehg narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<588/653(90%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>
You throw Levaehg to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Levaehg!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Levaehg!
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<588/653(90%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
Your burst of energy MUTILATES Levaehg!
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg's slice MASSACRES you!
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<519/653(79%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>
th

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
Levaehg parries your bite.
You parry Levaehg's slice.
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<519/653(79%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

Levaehg narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You scream as your flesh is ripped by massive wounds!
The wound you took lies open and bleeding.
Levaehg's divine anger MANGLES you!
Levaehg is covered with bleeding wounds.

<419/653(64%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>
You throw Levaehg to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Levaehg!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Levaehg but fail.
Your ground control misses Levaehg.
Levaehg is gushing blood.

<419/653(64%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
Levaehg deflects your burst of energy with his shield.
Levaehg's slice MANGLES you!
You flow to one side as Levaehg's slice passes.
Levaehg is gushing blood.

<338/653(51%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

Your burst of energy EVISCERATES Levaehg!
Levaehg parries your bite.
Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
A ghostly scimitar turns insubstantial, slips through Levaehg's defenses, and strikes a powerful blow!
Your critical hit DISMEMBERS Levaehg!
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg is gushing blood.

<338/653(51%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>
th

Levaehg narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You scream as your flesh is ripped by massive wounds!
Blood spurts forth, soaking the ground!
Levaehg's divine anger EVISCERATES you!
Levaehg is gushing blood.

<288/653(44%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>
You throw Levaehg to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Levaehg!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control maims Levaehg!
Levaehg is writhing in agony.

<288/653(44%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
You parry Levaehg's slice.
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg is writhing in agony.

<288/653(44%) 557(96%) 969(97%) 10961 civilized 2 PM>

A Maran Tara'bal writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from its skin.
A Maran Tara'bal's sickness grazes it.
A Maran Tara'bal shivers and suffers.
A Maran Tara'bal's poison maims it!
You writhe in agony from the plague.
Your sickness scratches you.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding EVISCERATES you!
Levaehg is writhing in agony.

<237/653(36%) 537(93%) 951(96%) 10961 civilized 3 PM>
th

Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
Your bite maims Levaehg!
Levaehg parries your burst of energy.
You dodge Levaehg's slice.
Levaehg is writhing in agony.

<237/653(36%) 537(93%) 951(96%) 10961 civilized 3 PM>

Levaehg narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You scream as your flesh is ripped by massive wounds!
Levaehg's divine anger EVISCERATES you!
Levaehg is writhing in agony.

<187/653(28%) 537(93%) 951(96%) 10961 civilized 3 PM>
You throw Levaehg to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MUTILATES Levaehg!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control MUTILATES Levaehg!
Levaehg is convulsing on the ground.

<187/653(28%) 537(93%) 951(96%) 10961 civilized 3 PM>

Your burst of energy maims Levaehg!
Your bite mauls Levaehg.
Your burst of energy EVISCERATES Levaehg!
Levaehg is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Levaehg.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistTue 01-May-18 06:12 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3544, "RE: Botched assassinations"
In response to Reply #7


          








*** I had to have stalked him over 20 times...This is pre-Trib for him.

Luciaquos suddenly drops and rolls out of your attack!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Luciaquos.
Luciaquos yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Luciaquos is in perfect health.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 971(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 3 AM>

Your searing cut MASSACRES Luciaquos!
You parry Luciaquos's corrosive slice.
You parry Luciaquos's corrosive slice.
Luciaquos has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>

Luciaquos falls to the ground and rolls around laughing hysterically.
Luciaquos has a few scratches.

*** This made me feel like he knew I was stalking him and decided to risk it. Not sure.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>

Luciaquos has fled!
Luciaquos leaves north.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
tt
The Southeastern Market Square

[Exits: north east south west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A man dressed in the loose clothes of a sailor argues with the traders.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.
A stinking minotaur stands here, snorting with menace at those that pass.
A stinking minotaur stands here, snorting with menace at those that pass.
An overfed merchant from overseas wanders through the crowds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Luciaquos The Center of Market Square

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>

Luciaquos has arrived.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Luciaquos The Southeastern Market Square

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>

Luciaquos leaves east.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
tt
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 987(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
Eastern Al Abbas

[Exits: east south west]
Luciaquos is here.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
Luciaquos leaves east.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 985(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds

[Exits: north east south west]
Luciaquos is here.
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 983(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
tt

Luciaquos leaves south.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 983(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 983(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Luciaquos Street of Guilds

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 983(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
Eastern Al Abbas

[Exits: east west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 981(99%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds

[Exits: north east south west]
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 979(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
tt
Street of Guilds

[Exits: north east south west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Luciaquos Street of Guilds Bridge

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
Street of Guilds

[Exits: north east south west]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A nomad trader walks the city streets.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 975(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
ttStreet of Guilds Bridge

[Exits: north south]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 973(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
tt
Street of Guilds

[Exits: north east south west]

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 971(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
They aren't here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 971(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Luciaquos South End of the Street of Guilds

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 971(98%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
ttSouth End of the Street of Guilds

[Exits: north east south west]
Luciaquos is here.
A lazy alley cat lies here.
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
Luciaquos leaves south.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 969(97%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
tt
Hall of Dedication

[Exits: north south]
Luciaquos is here.
Cloaked and cowled, a knight bearing a wicked blade patrols here.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
Spinning to Luciaquos's side, you hook his ankle with your foot and kick forward!
Your trip scratches Luciaquos.
Luciaquos yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Luciaquos has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>

Your searing cut MANGLES Luciaquos!
You parry Luciaquos's corrosive slice.
Your shield blocks Luciaquos's corrosive slice.
Luciaquos has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 968(97%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 4 AM>
th

You can stalk again.
Luciaquos has some small but disgusting cuts.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

From the towers of the Great Temple, horns sound to call the devout to prayer.
Your searing cut MASSACRES Luciaquos!
Your searing cut misses Luciaquos.
You parry Luciaquos's corrosive slice.
Luciaquos is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Luciaquos Hall of Dedication
Luciaquos is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
You throw Luciaquos to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Luciaquos!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Luciaquos but fail.
Your ground control misses Luciaquos.
Luciaquos is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Luciaquos parries your searing cut.
You parry Luciaquos's corrosive slice.
You parry Luciaquos's punch.
You parry Luciaquos's punch.
Luciaquos is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

A cloaked knight utters the words, 'uizug'.
A cloaked knight fades out of existence.
Luciaquos is covered with bleeding wounds.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
tt

Your searing cut MASSACRES Luciaquos!
Your searing cut MASSACRES Luciaquos!
You parry Luciaquos's corrosive slice.
You dodge Luciaquos's punch.
Luciaquos is gushing blood.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>

Luciaquos has fled!
A cloaked knight fades into existence.
A cloaked knight says 'You aren't allowed in there!'
Luciaquos is gushing blood.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
No way! You are still fighting!
Luciaquos has fled!
Luciaquos leaves north.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 10961 PROTECTED civilized 5 AM>
They aren't here.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistTue 01-May-18 06:31 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3548, "RE: Botched assassinations (vs. 3)"
In response to Reply #7


          








*** I was stalking Chiss in the village of Barovia for a while, then move to be outside the Keep
*** to continue stalking. Completely forgetting that the bards are wood-elves and can see me outside the Keep...


<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ehlonyra The First Floor of the Keep
(PK) Kalaren Before the Ominous Black Gates of the Keep
(PK) Chiss Before the Ominous Black Gates of the Keep

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>
Kalaren sings 'Out of the shadows and into the light,
Join us in drink or look in our eyes when we fight;
Out of the shadows and into my sight!'
A winged angel is revealed!
A winged angel begins to twitch uncomfortably.

*** Wait, why is he singing tha-oh right. Crap. Time to try my luck!

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>

Kalaren sings 'Out of the shadows and into the light,
Join us in drink or look in our eyes when we fight;
Out of the shadows and into my sight!'

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>
4
As you make your strike to the outside of Chiss's knee, you misjudge the target and your kick lands high.
Chiss staggers in surprise and pain.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt wounds Chiss.
Chiss yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
Chiss deflects your punch with his shield.
Chiss parries your surge of water.
Chiss parries your punch.
Chiss has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>

You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by a winged angel!'
You parry a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
A winged angel disarms you and sends a kris of enchanted water flying!
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by a fire elemental!'
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
Chiss has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>

Chiss utters the words, 'yazfuz yucandus'.
You are surrounded by a pink outline.
Chiss has a few scratches.

<653/653(100%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>

A winged angel's wrath MASSACRES you!
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
You parry a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You parry a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You throw yourself away from Chiss's wrath.
You parry Chiss's wrath.
Chiss's weapon shimmers with a soft white glow, slowly enveloping him.
Chiss deflects your punch with his shield.
Chiss deflects your punch with his shield.
Your punch DISMEMBERS Chiss!
Chiss has some small but disgusting cuts.

<581/653(88%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>
th
Chiss utters the words, 'waouq wuggurz'.
Chiss waves his arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana aimed at you.
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
You step inside a winged angel's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch MASSACRES a winged angel!
A winged angel rescues Chiss from you!
Your punch EVISCERATES a winged angel!
Your punch EVISCERATES a winged angel!
Your punch EVISCERATES a winged angel!
You parry a fire elemental's flaming bite.
With a quick blow you deflect a fire elemental's flaming bite aside.
You parry Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
Chiss's wrath injures you.
A winged angel parries your punch.
A winged angel dodges your punch.
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<542/653(83%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>
thYou get a kris of enchanted water.
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<542/653(83%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>
th
You wield a kris of enchanted water.
A kris of enchanted water feels like a part of you!
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<542/653(83%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>
You throw a winged angel to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw MANGLES a winged angel!
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<542/653(83%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 6 PM>

The sun sets below the horizon.
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<553/653(84%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
h chr
You parry a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You parry a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You step inside a fire elemental's flaming bite with a quick backfist.
Your punch EVISCERATES a fire elemental!
A fire elemental spits out a ball of flame!
A ball of fire erupts from a fire elemental's mouth, engulfing the area in flames.
A fire elemental's fireball DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You step inside Kalaren's wrath with a quick backfist.
Your punch decimates Kalaren!
Chiss's wrath injures you.
Your surge of water misses a winged angel.
Your punch DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<477/653(73%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
h chi

Chiss utters the words, 'waouq wuggurz'.
Chiss waves his arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana aimed at you.
Chiss's magic missile hits you.
Chiss's magic missile hits you.
Chiss's magic missile devastates you!
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<430/653(65%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
th

You parry a winged angel's wrath.
You parry a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
A fire elemental spits out a ball of flame!
A ball of fire erupts from a fire elemental's mouth, engulfing the area in flames.
A fire elemental's fireball MANGLES you!
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You parry Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
A winged angel parries your surge of water.
Your surge of water MUTILATES a winged angel!
Your punch DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
A winged angel is covered with bleeding wounds.

<347/653(53%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
You start aiming at Chiss.
Chiss has a few scratches.

<347/653(53%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
You throw Chiss to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Chiss!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Chiss's shoulder!
Your ground control MASSACRES Chiss!
Chiss is covered with bleeding wounds.

<347/653(53%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>

You barely manage to avoid a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
A fire elemental spits out a ball of flame!
A ball of fire erupts from a fire elemental's mouth, engulfing the area in flames.
A fire elemental's fireball DISMEMBERS you!
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
Your surge of water devastates Chiss!
Chiss parries your punch.
Your surge of water maims Chiss!
Chiss is covered with bleeding wounds.

<293/653(44%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>

You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
You parry a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You parry a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
Chiss parries your surge of water.
Chiss parries your punch.
Your surge of water maims Chiss!
Chiss parries your surge of water.
Chiss is gushing blood.

<293/653(44%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
th

Chiss utters the words, 'waouq wuggurz'.
Chiss waves his arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana aimed at you.
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
You throw Chiss to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Chiss!
Extending Chiss's arm through the throw, you strike hard to his ribs!
You knock the wind out of Chiss!
Your ground control MANGLES Chiss!
Chiss is writhing in agony.

<272/653(41%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>

You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
A fire elemental's flaming bite DISMEMBERS you!
You step inside a fire elemental's flaming bite with a quick backfist.
Your punch DISMEMBERS a fire elemental!
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
Chiss parries your surge of water.
Chiss deflects your punch with his shield.
Chiss parries your surge of water.
Chiss is writhing in agony.

<209/653(32%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>

Kalaren sings 'I sing this cry of mending,
Through battles neverending,
And I'll n'er cease defending
With the healing of my song!'
Chiss is writhing in agony.

<209/653(32%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>

You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
A winged angel's heavenly wrath === OBLITERATES === you!
That really did HURT!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You dodge Kalaren's wrath.
You throw yourself away from Kalaren's wrath.
You parry Chiss's wrath.
Chiss parries your surge of water.
Chiss deflects your punch with his shield.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Chiss!
Chiss parries your surge of water.
Chiss is writhing in agony.

<25/653(3%) 577(100%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
Overlooking the Lands of Barovia

[Exits: west]
A large stone gargoyle is perched here.
You flee from combat!

<25/653(3%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<25/653(3%) 577(100%) 977(98%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.

<85/653(13%) 550(95%) 977(98%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<85/653(13%) 550(95%) 977(98%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>
Chiss has arrived.
A winged cherub has arrived.
You finish eating a speckled pill.
You feel completely full.
A warm feeling fills your body.

<185/653(28%) 550(95%) 977(98%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>

You yell 'Die, Chiss, you sorcerous dog!'
Chiss utters the words, 'waouq wuggurz'.
Chiss waves his arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana aimed at you.
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
Before the Ominous Black Gates of the Keep

[Exits: east south west down]
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
(Purple Aura) A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
Kalaren is here.
You flee from combat!
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
On the Path Towards the Keep

[Exits: up down]
You flee from combat!
Chiss's magic missile grazes you.
Before the Ominous Black Gates of the Keep

[Exits: east south west down]
A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
(Purple Aura) A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
Kalaren is here.
You flee from combat!

<167/653(25%) 550(95%) 959(96%) 8973 wilderness 7 PM>

A winged angel yells 'Your sins will be punished in the planes beyond, Enhal! Prepare for justice!'
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
A winged angel's wrath MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
The First Floor of the Keep

[Exits: north east south west]
( 7) A suit of rusted chainmail lies here.
( 7) A rusted battle axe lies here showing signs of misuse.
Ehlonyra is here, fighting a skeleton.
Bones from a human corpse are piled here.
You flee from combat!

<97/653(14%) 550(95%) 953(96%) 8973 civilized 7 PM>
The First Floor of the Keep

[Exits: east south west]
( 6) A suit of rusted chainmail lies here.
( 5) A rusted battle axe lies here showing signs of misuse.
Bones from a human corpse are piled here.
A skeleton EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
The First Floor of the Keep

[Exits: north east south west]
You flee from combat!
You can stalk again.

<68/653(10%) 570(98%) 989(100%) 8973 civilized 8 PM>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<68/653(10%) 570(98%) 989(100%) 8973 civilized 8 PM>
You can't hide while you are glowing.

<68/653(10%) 570(98%) 989(100%) 8973 civilized 8 PM>
You can't sneak while you are glowing.

<68/653(10%) 570(98%) 989(100%) 8973 civilized 8 PM>
The First Floor of the Keep

[Exits: north east south west]
Bones from a human corpse are piled here.
You dodge a skeleton's chop.
A skeleton MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
The Banquet Chambers of the Keep

[Exits: north east west]
You flee from combat!

<28/653(4%) 570(98%) 987(99%) 8973 civilized 8 PM>
speck
You get a speckled pill from the girdle of endless space.

<28/653(4%) 570(98%) 987(99%) 8973 civilized 8 PM>
You are too full to eat more.

*** Well. This is going to end well. Continued next log...





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

        
TwistTue 01-May-18 06:38 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3549, "Chiss Kalaren Ehlonyra cont."
In response to Reply #39


          








*** At the end of the previous log I'm glowing, trapped behind skeletons, and have 4% health
*** and am too full to eat any healing pills. I figure I'm toast.
*** But inexplicably they don't fight their way to me (or it takes them too long to do so) and eventually I'm able to hide again.
*** I wait until they have cleared a path for me and walk past them, but Chiss decides to try
*** to head me off at the pass and leaves the bards behind...


<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 969(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
The South Svalich Road

[Exits: north south]
(Purple Aura) A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
(Purple Aura) A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
Chiss is here, fighting an ettin.
A huge two headed giant brandishes a nasty looking club.

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 968(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
Chiss has fled!
Chiss leaves north.

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 968(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
The South Svalich Road

[Exits: north east south west]
Chiss is here.

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>

Chiss scans his surroundings.
You attempt to hide.

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
You attempt to move silently.

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
People near you:
(PK) Ehlonyra The Banquet Chambers of the Keep
(PK) Kalaren The Banquet Chambers of the Keep
(PK) Chiss The South Svalich Road

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
tt

The Nightwalker has arrived.
A winged angel has arrived.
A fire elemental has arrived.

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
Spinning to Chiss's side, you hook his ankle with your foot and kick forward!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Chiss.
Chiss yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Chiss has some small but disgusting cuts.

<620/653(94%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>

Your shield blocks Chiss's wrath.
Chiss's wrath mauls you.
Your burst of energy mauls Chiss.
Your burst of energy mauls Chiss.
Chiss is covered with bleeding wounds.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>

Chiss yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw hits Chiss.
The Nightwalker's claw injures Chiss.
Chiss is covered with bleeding wounds.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw injures Chiss.
Your shield blocks Chiss's wrath.
Your shield blocks Chiss's wrath.
Your burst of energy injures Chiss.
Your burst of energy mauls Chiss.
Chiss is covered with bleeding wounds.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>

Chiss has fled!
Chiss leaves east.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 967(97%) 8973 civilized 11 AM>
e
The Dark Forest

[Exits: north west]
Chiss is here.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 964(97%) 8973 wilderness 11 AM>
tt

The Nightwalker has arrived.
A winged angel has arrived.
A fire elemental has arrived.
The Nightwalker yells 'Keep running if you wish, Chiss. It is more amusing if you die slowly!'
The Nightwalker's claw hits Chiss.
The Nightwalker's claw injures Chiss.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 964(97%) 8973 wilderness 11 AM>
You trip Chiss and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Chiss.
Chiss yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Chiss is covered with bleeding wounds.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 964(97%) 8973 wilderness 11 AM>

The Nightwalker's claw injures Chiss.
Chiss's wrath devastates the Nightwalker!
Chiss's weapon shimmers with a soft white glow, slowly enveloping him.
Your burst of energy mauls Chiss.
Your burst of energy wounds Chiss.
Chiss is gushing blood.

<596/653(91%) 530(91%) 964(97%) 8973 wilderness 11 AM>
tt
A winged angel wipes the dirt from its eyes.
An ettin has arrived.
You can stalk again.
An ettin yells 'Face true strength, Chiss!'
An ettin's pierce wounds Chiss.
An ettin's pierce wounds Chiss.
A winged angel yells 'Your sins will be punished in the planes beyond, Enhal! Prepare for justice!'
A winged angel's wrath EVISCERATES you!
You parry a winged angel's wrath.
Chiss is gushing blood.

<559/653(85%) 538(93%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>
tt

The Nightwalker's claw injures Chiss.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
A fire elemental's flaming bite DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Chiss parries your burst of energy.
Chiss parries your burst of energy.
Chiss is gushing blood.

<559/653(85%) 538(93%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>

Chiss has fled!
Chiss leaves north.
They aren't here.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
A winged angel's wrath EVISCERATES you!
A winged angel burns you with the light of the sun!
A winged angel's sunray MASSACRES you!
Your burst of energy MASSACRES a winged angel!
Your burst of energy DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
A winged angel dodges your burst of energy.
A winged angel has some small but disgusting cuts.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>
No way! You are still fighting!
A winged angel has left.
A fire elemental has left.
A winged angel has some small but disgusting cuts.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 989(100%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>
The South Svalich Road

[Exits: north east south west]
You flee from combat!

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 986(99%) 8973 civilized 12 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ehlonyra On the Path Towards the Keep
(PK) Kalaren On the Path Towards the Keep
(PK) Chiss The Dark Forest

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 986(99%) 8973 civilized 12 PM>
The South Svalich Road

[Exits: north east south west]

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 985(99%) 8973 civilized 12 PM>
The South Svalich Road

[Exits: north east south west]
A huge rat scurries around the ground.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 984(99%) 8973 civilized 12 PM>
The Dark Forest

[Exits: north east south west]
A huge rat scurries around the ground.
A huge black wolf searches for his next meal.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>
People near you:
(PK) Ehlonyra The South Svalich Road
(PK) Kalaren The South Svalich Road
(PK) Chiss The Dark Forest

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>

An ettin yells 'Face true strength, Chiss!'

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A huge two headed giant brandishes a nasty looking club.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A huge rat scurries around the ground.

***** Range 3 *****
Ehlonyra is here.
Kalaren is here.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
Chiss is here, fighting an ettin.
A huge two headed giant brandishes a nasty looking club.
A huge rat scurries around the ground.

***** Range 2 *****
(Purple Aura) A raging tower of flame hovers just above the ground.
(Purple Aura) A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
A huge black wolf searches for his next meal.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A huge black wolf searches for his next meal.
A huge black wolf searches for his next meal.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>

Chiss has arrived.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>
tt
You trip Chiss and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Chiss.
Chiss yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Chiss is convulsing on the ground.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>

The Nightwalker yells 'Keep running if you wish, Chiss. It is more amusing if you die slowly!'
The Nightwalker's claw hits Chiss.
The Nightwalker's claw injures Chiss.
Chiss is convulsing on the ground.

<435/653(66%) 538(93%) 981(99%) 8973 wilderness 12 PM>

A winged angel has arrived.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by a winged angel!'
You knock a winged angel's wrath harmlessly to the side.
A winged angel disarms you and sends a ghostly scimitar flying!
A fire elemental has arrived.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by a fire elemental!'
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
The Nightwalker's claw injures Chiss.
Your shield blocks a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a winged angel's wrath.
You dodge a fire elemental's flaming bite.
You parry a fire elemental's flaming bite.
A fire elemental spits out a ball of flame!
A ball of fire erupts from a fire elemental's mouth, engulfing the area in flames.
A fire elemental's fireball *** DEVASTATES *** the Nightwalker!
A fire elemental's fireball MANGLES you!
A fire elemental's fireball MANGLES a wererat!
A fire elemental's fireball MANGLES a black wolf!
A black wolf's bite misses a fire elemental.
A fire elemental is unaffected by a wererat's poisonous bite!
A fire elemental is unaffected by a wererat's poisonous bite!
You dodge Chiss's wrath.
Your shield blocks Chiss's wrath.
Your punch wounds Chiss.
Chiss is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Chiss.
A winged angel vanishes, its binding broken.
A fire elemental vanishes, its binding broken.

*** The bards come close to finding me but I walk past them while they fight an ettin.






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

            
DallevianWed 02-May-18 02:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1487 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3552, "me. reason is"
In response to Reply #40


          

i thought you vanished somewhere upstairs, i didn't recognize the banquet room name or we would have pressed

also, wood-elves can't see hidden in some terrain. can on mountain but they never spoke up, probably because you have to be in same room and they didn't know

i was also terrible tukkar. just wanted to cleave something or someone. gah that char sucked

  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 06:15 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3512, "vs. Beja with surprise guest"
In response to Reply #0


          








<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>
tAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
(Marked) Beja is here.

<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>
tt
Her feet aren't on the ground.

<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>
nerv bej
You step out of the shadows.
You kick at the inside of Beja's knee.
You stop following Beja.
You trample around loudly again.
Your pressure point strike scratches Beja.
Beja yells 'Heelp! EEnhaal iiss tryiing too sstriikee mee!'
Beja has a few scratches.

<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>

You parry Beja's slice.
You dodge Beja's slice.
Beja parries your slash.
Beja dodges your surge of water.
Beja has a few scratches.

<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>
kot
You grab hold of Beja's wrist and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi MUTILATES Beja!
Beja has a few scratches.

<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>
Beja has fled!
Beja leaves east.

<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>

Beja has arrived.

<100%/100%(100%) 98%(98%) 45%(45%) 12746 civilized 9 AM>
mt

Beja sings 'The ghosts remain, and chant the chorus
Forget not souls who've come before us;
Those spirits cold, and without number
Who pass the night in endless slumber.'

A coldness descends upon you; you feel yourself falling deeply asleep.

*** Ah crap. Oh well, he's just a bard.

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'
You feel unclean.

*** A bard with curse scrolls. Still, no big.

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'
You feel momentarily ill, but it passes.

*** Wait, poison scrolls too? And shouldn't I be yelling something about reading a scroll
*** in my general direction?

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 63%(63%) 12746 civilized 11 AM>
q blueHensel fades into existence.
Hensel's downward strike === OBLITERATES === you!

*** Oh.

That really did HURT!
You yell 'Die, Hensel, you high-jumping freak!'
Hensel is in perfect health.

<48%/100%(48%) 100%(100%) 63%(63%) 12746 civilized 11 AM>
q blue
Hensel's defilement MASSACRES you!
Hensel's claw MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Hensel's defilement DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Beja's slice EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 11:02 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3509, "vs. Galchy with unexpected help"
In response to Reply #0


          








You trip Galchy and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Galchy.
Galchy yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Galchy has a few scratches.

<527/628(83%) 555(92%) 967(99%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker has arrived.
Galchy yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
Galchy has a few scratches.

<527/628(83%) 555(92%) 967(99%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>

The Nightwalker lunges at Galchy with venomous fangs!
Galchy turns slightly green, but it passes.
Galchy's cut EVISCERATES you!
You dodge Galchy's cut.
Galchy dodges your infernal power.
Galchy parries your infernal power.
Galchy has a few scratches.

<479/628(76%) 555(92%) 967(99%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 6 PM>
th

Vexali darts in and jams a foot between Galchy's legs, tripping him.
Vexali steps out of the shadows.
Vexali's trip scratches Galchy.
Galchy yells 'Help! Vexali tried to trip me!'
Galchy has a few scratches.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

You dodge Galchy's cut.
You dodge Galchy's cut.
Galchy dodges your infernal power.
Galchy parries your punch.
Galchy parries your infernal power.
Your punch EVISCERATES Galchy!
Galchy has a few scratches.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
You throw Galchy to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Galchy!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Galchy!
Galchy has some small but disgusting cuts.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw decimates Galchy!
You parry Galchy's cut.
You dodge Galchy's cut.
Galchy parries your infernal power.
Galchy dodges your punch.
Galchy is covered with bleeding wounds.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
th

Vexali's trip misses Galchy.
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Galchy!
You parry Galchy's cut.
Galchy parries your infernal power.
Galchy parries your punch.
Your infernal power EVISCERATES Galchy!
Galchy is covered with bleeding wounds.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
You throw Galchy to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Galchy!
You control your opponent and deliver a swift kick to the face!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Galchy!
Galchy is gushing blood.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

The Nightwalker's claw devastates Galchy!
The Nightwalker tears at Galchy with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws MUTILATES Galchy!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws MUTILATES Galchy!
The Nightwalker's claws tear deeply into Galchy's stomach!
You dodge Galchy's cut.
Your infernal power DISMEMBERS Galchy!
Galchy parries your infernal power.
Galchy is convulsing on the ground.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
th

Vexali darts in and jams a foot between Galchy's legs, tripping him.
Vexali's trip scratches Galchy.
Galchy is convulsing on the ground.

<490/628(78%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>

Galchy's cut MUTILATES you!
Galchy's cut maims you!
Galchy parries your infernal power.
Galchy dodges your punch.
Galchy is convulsing on the ground.

<415/628(66%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
You throw Galchy to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Galchy!
Maintaining your hold, you painfully hyperextend Galchy's shoulder!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Galchy!
Galchy is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Galchy.

<415/628(66%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
exam corpse

You notice Vexali start to move towards the corpse and grab her wrist to stop her.

<415/628(66%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
g all.coins coThe bludgeoned corpse of Galchy lies here.
The corpse of Galchy contains:
a fine leather cloak
a pair of fine leather gloves
a cowhide knapsack
serpent-scale leggings
an inlaid rosewood cittern
woven leather armguards
a pair of glauruk-hide boots
a serpent-scale torso
a bracer of gray leather
(Glowing) (Humming) a ring bearing the seal of Telenius
an opal ring
(Glowing) a charged copper prod
(Glowing) an ornate brass circlet set with a single emerald
the Cloak of the Wolf-kin
(Glowing) a colorful cloak covered with patches
(Glowing) (Humming) a razor-thin dagger 'Storm Shear'
a bone mask
a malachite bracelet
the belt of life
( 2) a fat purple berry
(Glowing) (Humming) the ivory-hilted wakizashi
a black, hooded silk cloak
(Glowing) a potion of healing
a small glass prism
a small coral ring
a ring of protection
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
22 gold coins
205 silver coins
8 copper coins

<415/628(66%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
g all.coins corpse
leYou get 22 gold coins from the corpse of Galchy.
You get 205 silver coins from the corpse of Galchy.
You get 8 copper coins from the corpse of Galchy.

<415/628(66%) 562(93%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
legen
You focus on your accumulated knowledge of the Legends of Thera.

<415/628(66%) 512(84%) 969(100%) 10997 PROTECTED civilized 7 PM>
exam c
Vexali smirks.

*** A short while later ***

You tell Glikhardiz 'Now that your Shadow and I have murdered Galchy in Galadon, he should have no trouble retrieving your Coddex.'

You tell Glikhardiz 'An odd choice to start tripping the bard as I fought him, but I appreciated the assistance.'

*** A while later...

Whoi vex
[28 D-Elf Thi] Vexali the Guilded, Anathema to the Empire






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
Vexali (Anonymous)Thu 26-Apr-18 11:42 AM
Charter member
#3510, "Ahh, so this is why Glik anathema'd me like an idiot. "
In response to Reply #4


          

I actually followed imperial law here because the part of the log you didn't post was his song hitting me in the city. Thanks for both you and Glik ruining that character though, but you were scarab and not telling the full truth to the emperor. He trusted your words over the shadow, makes sense.

  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 10:48 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3507, "Assassination Woes 1"
In response to Reply #0


          








*** Been stalking Hetherian for a while, dodging Solraen trying to fog me,
*** the invoker putting down fires and webs, and then I see Fortress is fighting him...

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
You notice a tangle of sticky webs strung from point to point.
(Swirling Air) (Black Aura) Dihhadea is here.
(Black Aura) Jhelruk is here.
(White Aura) (WANTED) Sankra is here.
(Ghostly) (Black Aura) Hetherian is here, fighting Kritori.
(Translucent) (Black Aura) Solraen is here.
Kritori is here, fighting Hetherian.
Verxes is here, fighting Hetherian.
(Black Aura) The Vanquisher of the Empire defends the Palace to the death!

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
The buildings roar with the fury of several wildly blazing fires!
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
The buildings roar with the fury of several wildly blazing fires!
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
The buildings roar with the fury of several wildly blazing fires!
You scan up.
You scan down.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Hetherian has arrived.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
You notice a tangle of sticky webs strung from point to point.
(Swirling Air) (Black Aura) Dihhadea is here.
(Black Aura) Jhelruk is here.
(White Aura) (WANTED) Sankra is here.
(Translucent) (Black Aura) Solraen is here.
Kritori is here.
Verxes is here.
(Black Aura) The Vanquisher of the Empire defends the Palace to the death!

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
The buildings roar with the fury of several wildly blazing fires!
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
The buildings roar with the fury of several wildly blazing fires!
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
The buildings roar with the fury of several wildly blazing fires!
You scan up.
You scan down.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
4
Hetherian suddenly drops and rolls out of your attack!
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Your assassination attempt misses Hetherian.
Hetherian yells 'Help! Someone tried to assassinate me!'
Hetherian has a few scratches.

*** Curses.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

You dodge Hetherian's caustic slime.
Hetherian meets your piercing cold with a resounding impact.
Hetherian parries your surge of water.
Hetherian parries your surge of water.
Hetherian has a few scratches.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Hetherian has fled!
Hetherian leaves east.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Dihhadea has arrived.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Kritori has arrived.
Sankra has arrived.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Hetherian has arrived.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
sn
Hetherian leaves north.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
sn

Dihhadea leaves north.

<678/678(100%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

You yell 'Die, Sankra, you sorcerous dog!'
Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Sankra's fatigue MASSACRES you!
Sankra is in perfect health.

*** But Hetherian! He went north, yo!

<599/678(88%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
This place is on fire!
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
vSankra notices you momentarily becoming distracted, and he strikes!
You parry Sankra's smash.
No way! You are still fighting!
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
vaNo way! You are still fighting!
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 557(100%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
va
Sankra notices you momentarily becoming distracted, and he strikes!
You parry Sankra's smash.
Your globe lands too far away and the smoke billows away.
You parry Sankra's smash.
You dodge Sankra's smash.
You parry Kritori's burst of energy.
You parry Kritori's claw.
Sankra parries your piercing cold.
Sankra parries your surge of water.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Hetherian has arrived.
A burnt zombie of the old dwarf has arrived.
A flesh golem has arrived.
A rogue undead has arrived.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf has arrived.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Sankra fails to damn you.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

You nimbly avoid Kritori's throw.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

You yell 'Die, Hetherian, you sorcerous dog!'
Hetherian utters the words, 'grzzs'.
A wave of fatigue surges through you, but you somehow fight it off!
Sankra is in perfect health.

*** But Fortress! Three of them, only one me, yo!

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

You parry Sankra's smash.
Sankra deflects your piercing cold with his shield.
Sankra parries your piercing cold.
Sankra parries your surge of water.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel struck down.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Solraen closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Hetherian.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<599/678(88%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>
ow
You begin preparing for a major technique.
You parry Kritori's burst of energy.
You parry Sankra's smash.
Sankra's smash EVISCERATES you!
Sankra parries your piercing cold.
Sankra parries your surge of water.
Sankra deflects your piercing cold with his shield.
Sankra parries your surge of water.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<549/678(80%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

You yell 'Die, Hetherian, you sorcerous dog!'
Hetherian utters the words, 'saxzf xafe turr'.
Hetherian points to you and says 'Die'.
Hetherian's word of death *** DEVASTATES *** you!
Sankra is in perfect health.

<399/678(58%) 545(97%) 948(99%) 15593 civilized 3 PM>

Your senses seem duller.
You feel less aware of your surroundings.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<411/678(60%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Verxes steps out of the shadows.
Verxes drives the Blade of Burning Wasps into Hetherian's side!
Hetherian is unaffected by Verxes's knifing!
Hetherian yells 'Help! Verxes knifed me!'
Sankra is in perfect health.

*** Well finally SOMEONE decided to attack not-Enhal.

<411/678(60%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Dihhadea has arrived.
Sankra is in perfect health.

<411/678(60%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

With a powerful leap, Kritori executes a rising crescent kick on you!
Kritori's mountain storm kick MASSACRES you!
Sankra is in perfect health.

<341/678(50%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Solraen closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Hetherian.
Solraen seals Hetherian's wounds with a column of crimson fire!
Sankra is in perfect health.

<341/678(50%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Sankra brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Sankra's torments DISMEMBERS you!
Sankra is in perfect health.

<280/678(41%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Verxes's slice wounds Hetherian.
Hetherian is unaffected by Verxes's piercing fire!
You dodge Hetherian's caustic slime.
A zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf screams and attacks you!
You parry a zombie of a gorgeous silver-haired elf's punch.
A rogue undead screams and attacks you!
You dodge a rogue undead's chop.
You parry a rogue undead's chop.
A rogue undead's chop maims you!
A flesh golem screams and attacks you!
A flesh golem's crushing force EVISCERATES you!
A flesh golem's crushing force maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A burnt zombie of the old dwarf screams and attacks you!
You parry a burnt zombie of the old dwarf's pound.
You parry Kritori's burst of energy.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's claw.
Sankra's smash MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry Sankra's smash.
Your piercing cold injures Sankra.
Your piercing cold wounds Sankra.
Sankra parries your piercing cold.
Sankra has a few scratches.

*** Oh. This will end well.

<119/678(17%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>
van

Jhelruk has arrived.
Sankra has a few scratches.

<119/678(17%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

You dodge Hetherian's caustic slime.
You dodge Hetherian's caustic slime.
You parry Kritori's burst of energy.
You dodge Kritori's burst of energy.
A ghostly dagger turns insubstantial, slips through your defenses, and strikes a powerful blow!
Kritori's critical hit DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry Sankra's smash.
Sankra parries your piercing cold.
Your surge of water decimates Sankra!
Sankra parries your piercing cold.
Sankra has a few scratches.

<65/678(9%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

You cannot find an opening for a major technique.
Sankra has a few scratches.

<65/678(9%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Solraen closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Hetherian.
Solraen seals Hetherian's wounds with a column of crimson fire!
You notice Hetherian becoming distracted, and cleverly seize the opportunity to strike him!
Hetherian is unaffected by your piercing cold!
Sankra has a few scratches.

<65/678(9%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Sankra brings the fear of Hell down upon you!
Sankra's torments MASSACRES you!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

<-5/678(0%) 556(99%) 957(100%) 15593 civilized 4 PM>

Kritori's mountain storm kick MANGLES you!
You have been KILLED!!






  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

    
TwistThu 26-Apr-18 10:52 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3508, "Later that day..."
In response to Reply #2


          








<673/678(99%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>
Carefully sizing up your target, you release a tiny poisonous dart with a flick of your wrist.
Your poisonous dart nicks the skin of Kritori.
Kritori yells 'Ouch!'
Kritori is startled by the dart's scratch, but resists most of the poison.

<673/678(99%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

Kritori lands a devastating strike to your kidneys.
Kritori's pressure point strike grazes you.
You yell 'Help! Kritori is trying to strike me!'
Kritori has a few scratches.

<668/678(98%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge Kritori's claw.
You step out of the shadows.
You trample around loudly again.
Kritori steps inside your surge of water with a quick backfist.
Kritori's claw EVISCERATES you!
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori has a few scratches.

<619/678(91%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>
kan
You fail to perform kansetsuwaza on Kritori.
Your kansetsuwaza misses Kritori.
Kritori has a few scratches.

<619/678(91%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Kritori has a few scratches.

<619/678(91%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

Kritori fails to execute a joint lock on you.
Kritori's kotegaeshi misses you.
Kritori has a few scratches.

<619/678(91%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>
kot

You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori has a few scratches.

<619/678(91%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>
You grab hold of Kritori's paw and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<619/678(91%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

Your shield blocks Kritori's claw.
Kritori dodges your surge of water.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<619/678(91%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>
o
Kritori grabs hold of your wrist and twists it violently!
Kritori's kotegaeshi EVISCERATES you!
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<575/678(84%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>
ow

Kritori's claw nearly breaks through your blocking blow.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<575/678(84%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>
You begin preparing for a major technique.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<575/678(84%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

You dodge Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<575/678(84%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

Kritori fails to perform a joint lock on you.
Kritori's kansetsuwaza misses you.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<575/678(84%) 292(53%) 591(61%) 11736 civilized 7 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<582/678(85%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

You see your chance and attack!
You deftly sidestep Kritori's attack.
Kritori's claw misses you.
With Kritori's defenses open, you deliver a powerful tateken strike!
Your tateken strike injures Kritori.
Kritori is able to slip out of your grasp before you can complete the owaza.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<582/678(85%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
t
You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<582/678(85%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
th
You throw Kritori to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Kritori!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Kritori but fail.
Your ground control misses Kritori.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<582/678(85%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

<582/678(85%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
th

You dodge Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Kritori is covered with bleeding wounds.

<582/678(85%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
You throw Kritori to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Kritori is covered with bleeding wounds.

<582/678(85%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

Kritori's claw DISMEMBERS you!
You parry Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori is covered with bleeding wounds.

<527/678(77%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori is covered with bleeding wounds.

<527/678(77%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
th

Kritori deftly sidesteps your attack.
Your surge of water misses Kritori.
With your defenses open, Kritori delivers a powerful ude strike!
Kritori's ude strike devastates you!
Securing her grasp, Kritori performs a taiotoshi on you.
Kritori's taiotoshi *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
With you momentarily stunned, Kritori executes a seiken strike!
Kritori's seiken strike devastates you!
You manage to escape from Kritori's hold before she can complete the owaza.
Kritori is covered with bleeding wounds.

<365/678(53%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori is covered with bleeding wounds.

<365/678(53%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
You throw Kritori to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Kritori!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Kritori but fail.
Your ground control misses Kritori.
Kritori is covered with bleeding wounds.

<365/678(53%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

Jhelruk yells 'Die, Gemmurra, you sorcerous dog!'
You parry Kritori's claw.
Your surge of water DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is gushing blood.

<365/678(53%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
th

With a powerful leap, Kritori executes a rising crescent kick on you!
Kritori's mountain storm kick EVISCERATES you!
Your shield blocks Kritori's claw.
Your shield blocks Kritori's claw.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is gushing blood.

<318/678(46%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is gushing blood.

<318/678(46%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
You throw Kritori to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Controlling Kritori's fall, you painfully hyperextend her elbow!
Your ground control EVISCERATES Kritori!
Kritori is gushing blood.

<318/678(46%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori is gushing blood.

<318/678(46%) 301(55%) 675(70%) 11736 civilized 8 PM>
th


Autosaving.
Kritori is gushing blood.

<327/678(48%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori's claw MASSACRES you!
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is gushing blood.

<255/678(37%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>

With a powerful leap, Kritori executes a rising crescent kick on you!
Kritori's mountain storm kick MASSACRES you!
Kritori is gushing blood.

<175/678(25%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>

You twist yourself around Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is gushing blood.

<175/678(25%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>
You throw Kritori to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Extending Kritori's arm through the throw, you strike hard to her ribs!
You knock the wind out of Kritori!
Your ground control MASSACRES Kritori!
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<175/678(25%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>

Kritori's claw EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<123/678(18%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>
th

You parry Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<123/678(18%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>
You throw Kritori to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Kritori!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Kritori but fail.
Your ground control misses Kritori.
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<123/678(18%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>

You parry Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's claw.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<123/678(18%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>

Your shield blocks Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<123/678(18%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>
th
With a powerful leap, Kritori executes a rising crescent kick on you!
Kritori's mountain storm kick MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<57/678(8%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>
th

You dodge Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori parries your surge of water.
Kritori is convulsing on the ground.

<57/678(8%) 313(57%) 759(79%) 11736 civilized 9 PM>
You throw Kritori to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Kritori is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Kritori.





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 26-Apr-18 10:40 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3506, "De Profanis Sacerdotiis"
In response to Reply #0


          








People near you:
(PK) Sankra Western Woodlands
(PK) Hjolnar Western Woodlands
(PK) Exia Western Woodlands

*** Hmm, three of them. I have a merc, but I really need to catch them off-guard
*** to have a shot at getting one and getting out alive. I quaff invisibility,
*** hoping the ranger is relying on the shaman to detect invis, and also hoping I
*** can hide fast enough as I move from room to room so Sankra doesn't see me.
*** If I'm spotted, this could go very bad for me (ambush/bash/fatigue/dead bad).

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 51%(51%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
You step out of the shadows.
Western Woodlands

[Exits: north south west]
A lesser troll roams the forest.
A greater troll is here practicing his skills.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 50%(50%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
You attempt to hide.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 50%(50%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
You attempt to move silently.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 50%(50%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
Sankra is here.
Hjolnar is here.
Exia is here.
A lesser troll roams the forest.

You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 50%(50%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
Sankra is here, fighting a lesser troll.
Hjolnar is here, fighting a lesser troll.
Exia is here, fighting a lesser troll.
A lesser troll roams the forest.

You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 50%(50%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
You step out of the shadows.
Western Woodlands

[Exits: east south]
The charred and burnt corpse of a lesser troll lies here.
Sankra is here, fighting a lesser troll.
Hjolnar is here, fighting a lesser troll.
Exia is here, fighting a lesser troll.
A lesser troll roams the forest.
Exia's oppressive heat scalds a lesser troll!
Exia's oppressive heat SEARS a lesser troll!
Hjolnar's sting MUTILATES a lesser troll!

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
mar
A lesser troll is misled by Hjolnar's cunning feint.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
mark exi

Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in a lesser troll's direction.
A lesser troll slumps visibly as the vigor seems to flee his body.
Sankra's fatigue RATTLES a lesser troll!

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
You have marked Exia.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>

A lesser troll's blow swings wildly and misses.
Sankra's molten smash CHARS a lesser troll!

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>

A lesser troll is misled by Hjolnar's cunning feint.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
tt
You trip Sankra and he goes down!
You fade into existence.
You trample around loudly again.
Your trip scratches Sankra.
Sankra yells 'Help! Enhal tried to trip me!'
Sankra has a few scratches.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>

A lesser troll's blow swings wildly and misses.
Sankra's molten smash SEARS a lesser troll!
Sankra's molten smash SEARS a lesser troll!
Hjolnar's sting devastates a lesser troll!
A lesser troll is DEAD!!

*** Ok that troll went down a lot faster than I thought...not good.

A lesser troll's severed head plops on the ground.
Hjolnar gets a silver coin from the corpse of a lesser troll.
Hjolnar gets 18 copper coins from the corpse of a lesser troll.
Hjolnar sacrifices the corpse of a lesser troll to the gods.
Sankra deflects your surge of water with his shield.
The felar martial artist screams and attacks Sankra!
The felar martial artist's claw misses Sankra.
The felar martial artist's claw misses Sankra.
Sankra has a few scratches.

<100%/100%(100%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>

Your shield blocks Sankra's molten smash.
You parry Hjolnar's sting.
Hjolnar's punch devastates you!
You parry Hjolnar's punch.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Sankra deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Sankra parries your surge of water.
Sankra has a few scratches.

<92%/100%(92%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>
tt

Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You trip Sankra and he goes down!
Your trip scratches Sankra.
You nimbly avoid Exia's dirt kicking.
Sankra has a few scratches.

<92%/100%(92%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>

Your shield blocks Sankra's molten smash.
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
Exia's oppressive heat smolders you!
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's sting.
Your surge of water maims Sankra!
Drops of harmless water spray Sankra as your surge of water is blocked by black iron leggings.
Sankra has some small but disgusting cuts.

<85%/100%(85%) 100%(100%) 49%(49%) 5525 wilderness 4 AM>

Exia wipes the dirt from her eyes.
Sankra has some small but disgusting cuts.

<87%/100%(87%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>

You are misled by Hjolnar's cunning feint.
You dodge Sankra's molten smash.
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's sting.
You dodge Hjolnar's sting.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's sting.
Your blow swings wildly and misses.
Sankra parries your surge of water.
Sankra has some small but disgusting cuts.

<87%/100%(87%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>
tt

Sankra narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Amidst the battle's chaos, Sankra can't find the opening to commune his prayer on you.
You swing your foot behind Sankra's leg, pulling him down with a quick jerk!
Your trip scratches Sankra.
Amidst the battle's chaos, Exia can't find the opening to dirt kicking you.
Sankra has some small but disgusting cuts.

*** Thank you antigank code.

<87%/100%(87%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>

You parry Sankra's molten smash.
Your shield blocks Exia's oppressive heat.
Hjolnar's sting devastates you!
You dodge Hjolnar's sting.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Sankra!
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Sankra!
Sankra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<79%/100%(79%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>

Hjolnar sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Hjolnar's bash grazes you.
Sankra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<77%/100%(77%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>

The felar martial artist's claw misses Sankra.
The felar martial artist's claw grazes Sankra.
Your shield blocks Sankra's molten smash.
You parry Sankra's molten smash.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You dodge Hjolnar's sting.
You parry Hjolnar's punch.
Sankra deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Sankra!
Sankra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<77%/100%(77%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>

Sankra closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Sankra's eyes blaze with holy fervor as his wounds heal before you.
Sankra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<77%/100%(77%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>

You misdirect Exia's dirt kicking with a fake to your right.
The felar martial artist's claw injures Sankra.
The felar martial artist's kicked dirt misses Exia.
You parry Sankra's molten smash.
You parry Sankra's molten smash.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Hjolnar's sting maims you!
You swat Hjolnar's punch away from you.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's sting.
Sankra deflects your surge of water with his shield.
Sankra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<69%/100%(69%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>
th
Amidst the battle's chaos, Hjolnar can't find the opening to bash you.
Sankra is covered with bleeding wounds.

<69%/100%(69%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5525 wilderness 5 AM>
th
You throw Sankra to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw maims Sankra!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Sankra but fail.
Your ground control misses Sankra.
You learn from your mistakes, and your ground control ability improves 1% (79%).
The felar martial artist kicks Sankra while he's down!
The felar martial artist's vicious attack hits Sankra.
Sankra is gushing blood.

*** Worth every copper, felar martial artist.

<69%/100%(69%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

The felar martial artist's claw misses Sankra.
Sankra's molten smash SEARS you!
Your shield blocks Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Hjolnar's sting misses you.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's sting.
Sankra parries your surge of water.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Sankra!
Sankra is gushing blood.

<56%/100%(56%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

The felar martial artist's claw misses Sankra.
You parry Sankra's molten smash.
You parry Sankra's molten smash.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's sting.
You dodge Hjolnar's sting.
You parry Hjolnar's punch.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Sankra!
Sankra is writhing in agony.

<56%/100%(56%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
th

You can't see a thing!
Exia's kicked dirt scratches you.
Someone is writhing in agony.

<55%/100%(55%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw maims someone!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on someone but fail.
Your ground control misses someone.
Someone kicks someone while it's down!
Someone's vicious attack hits someone.
Someone is writhing in agony.

<55%/100%(55%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

Your shield blocks someone's molten smash.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry someone's sting.
You dodge someone's punch.
You parry someone's sting.
Your surge of water misses someone.
Your surge of water MUTILATES someone!
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<55%/100%(55%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

Someone's claw misses someone.
Someone is blinded by the dirt in its eyes!
Someone's kicked dirt scratches someone.
You dodge someone's molten smash.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry someone's sting.
Someone deflects your surge of water with its shield.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<55%/100%(55%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
th

Amidst the battle's chaos, Exia can't find the opening to disarm you.
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<55%/100%(55%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw maims someone!
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<55%/100%(55%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone's bash grazes you.
Someone's molten smash SEARS you!
You dodge someone's molten smash.
Your shield blocks Exia's oppressive heat.
Exia's oppressive heat scalds you!
You dodge someone's sting.
You parry someone's sting.
Someone deflects your surge of water with its shield.
Your surge of water misses someone.
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<32%/100%(32%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

You parry someone's molten smash.
Exia's oppressive heat misses you.
You dodge someone's sting.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You parry someone's punch.
Someone drives your surge of water back with its connecting blow.
Someone parries your surge of water.
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<32%/100%(32%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
th

Exia tries to disarm you, but fails.
Someone is convulsing on the ground.

<32%/100%(32%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

Someone narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
You throw someone to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw maims someone!
Someone is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against someone.
A clump of someone's hair is ripped from its head.

<32%/100%(32%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You dodge someone's sting.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You dodge someone's punch.
Exia deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Exia parries your surge of water.
Someone screams and attacks Exia!
Someone's claw misses Exia.
Someone's claw misses Exia.
Exia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<32%/100%(32%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
bindw

You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Exia's oppressive heat nearly breaks through your blocking blow.
You parry someone's sting.
You parry someone's punch.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
Exia parries your surge of water.
Exia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<32%/100%(32%) 100%(100%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.
Exia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<41%/100%(41%) 94%(94%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

Someone's kicked dirt misses Exia.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Someone's sting misses you.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
Someone's sting misses you.
You parry someone's sting.
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Exia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<41%/100%(41%) 94%(94%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>

Exia tries to disarm you, but fails.
Exia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<41%/100%(41%) 94%(94%) 54%(54%) 5523 wilderness 5 AM>
kot

The sun rises above the horizon.
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
Exia has some small but disgusting cuts.

<44%/100%(44%) 96%(96%) 60%(60%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
You grab hold of Exia's paw and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi EVISCERATES Exia!
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
Hjolnar's sting maims you!
You parry Hjolnar's punch.
Hjolnar's punch misses you.
Exia deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<35%/100%(35%) 96%(96%) 60%(60%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>

Your shield blocks Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Hjolnar's sting misses you.
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<35%/100%(35%) 96%(96%) 60%(60%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>

Hjolnar sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Hjolnar's bash wounds you.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<30%/100%(30%) 96%(96%) 60%(60%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
fle
g
You can't see a thing!
Exia's kicked dirt scratches you.
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You dodge someone's sting.
You parry someone's punch.
Your surge of water misses Exia.
Exia deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 60%(60%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
g moss bag;eat moss

You move out of the range of Exia's oppressive heat.
Your shield blocks someone's sting.
Your shield blocks someone's punch.
You dodge someone's sting.
You dodge someone's sting.
Exia parries your surge of water.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 60%(60%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 59%(59%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
You see no bag here.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 59%(59%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
You do not have that item.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 59%(59%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 59%(59%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
You attempt to move silently.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 59%(59%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 24 hours.
Skill: 'heightened awareness' for 13 hours.
Skill: 'detect hidden' for 13 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies armor class by -24 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'endure' modifies save vs spell by -17 for 3 hours.
Physical effect: 'dirt kicking' modifies hit roll by -4 for 0 hours.
Skill: 'bind wounds' for 0 hours.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 59%(59%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>

You hear something's death cry.

*** You were a good merc while you lasted.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 59%(59%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
s
You can't see a thing!

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 58%(58%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 58%(58%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<29%/100%(29%) 96%(96%) 58%(58%) 5523 wilderness 6 AM>

The clouds disappear.
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
You feel ready to bind up more wounds.

<32%/100%(32%) 98%(98%) 63%(63%) 5523 wilderness 7 AM>
sn
You are still breathing too hard to hide.

<32%/100%(32%) 98%(98%) 63%(63%) 5523 wilderness 7 AM>
You attempt to move silently.

<32%/100%(32%) 98%(98%) 63%(63%) 5523 wilderness 7 AM>
bindw
You bandage your wounds and focus your natural healing.
You have become better at bind wounds (92%)!

<42%/100%(42%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5488 wilderness 7 AM>
g mos
Exia has arrived.
Hjolnar has arrived.

<42%/100%(42%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5488 wilderness 7 AM>
g moss b
You can't see a thing!
Exia's kicked dirt scratches you.
You yell 'Die, Exia! You dirty fool!'
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<41%/100%(41%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5488 wilderness 7 AM>
g moss b
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry someone's sting.
You dodge someone's punch.
You trample around loudly again.
Exia deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<41%/100%(41%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5488 wilderness 7 AM>

Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone's bash injures you.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<38%/100%(38%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5488 wilderness 7 AM>

You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Your shield blocks someone's sting.
Your shield blocks someone's sting.
Exia deflects your surge of water with her shield.
You have become better at dagger (95%)!
Exia parries your surge of water.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<38%/100%(38%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>
kot

Your shield blocks Exia's oppressive heat.
Your shield blocks someone's sting.
Moving quickly, you avoid someone's punch.
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<38%/100%(38%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>

Exia tries to disarm you, but fails.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<38%/100%(38%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>
You fail to execute kotegaeshi on Exia.
Your kotegaeshi misses Exia.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<38%/100%(38%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>
Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone's bash hits you.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<35%/100%(35%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>

You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry someone's sting.
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Your surge of water MASSACRES Exia!
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<35%/100%(35%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>

You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry someone's sting.
You dodge someone's punch.
Exia stops your surge of water with a solid blow.
Exia deflects your surge of water with her shield.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<35%/100%(35%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>

You nimbly avoid Exia's disarm.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<35%/100%(35%) 93%(93%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>
fle

Someone tries to disarm you, but fails.
You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<35%/100%(35%) 93%(93%) 62%(62%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>
You can't see a thing!

<35%/100%(35%) 93%(93%) 61%(61%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>
You can't see a thing!

<35%/100%(35%) 93%(93%) 60%(60%) 5453 wilderness 7 AM>


Autosaving.
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.

<38%/100%(38%) 96%(96%) 65%(65%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
Western Woodlands

[Exits: east south]

<38%/100%(38%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g moAlas, you cannot go that way.

<38%/100%(38%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g mossAlas, you cannot go that way.

<38%/100%(38%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g moss bYou are still breathing too hard to hide.

<38%/100%(38%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g moss bagYou attempt to move silently.

<38%/100%(38%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g moss bag;eat moss
You get a chunk of black moss from a dark bag of everholding.

<38%/100%(38%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
You finish eating a chunk of black moss.
You start to feel full.
You feel better!

<42%/100%(42%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g moss bag;eat moss
You get a chunk of black moss from a dark bag of everholding.

<42%/100%(42%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
You finish eating a chunk of black moss.
You start to feel full.
You feel better!

<47%/100%(47%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g moss bag;eat moss
You get a chunk of black moss from a dark bag of everholding.

<47%/100%(47%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
You finish eating a chunk of black moss.
You feel full.
You feel better!

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
g moss bag;eat moss
You get a chunk of black moss from a dark bag of everholding.
Exia has arrived.
Hjolnar has arrived.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
You are too full to eat more.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>

You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Exia!'
You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>

You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You dodge Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Hjolnar's slice.
You parry Hjolnar's punch.
You trample around loudly again.
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Exia is covered with bleeding wounds.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
kot
You grab hold of Exia's paw and twist it violently!
Your kotegaeshi EVISCERATES Exia!
Exia is gushing blood.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>

Hjolnar suddenly springs towards you, but falls when you move out of his path.
Hjolnar's bash misses you.
Exia is gushing blood.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>

You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
You parry Hjolnar's slice.
You dodge Hjolnar's slice.
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Exia is gushing blood.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>

Exia's kicked dirt misses you.
Exia is gushing blood.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
th

You parry Exia's oppressive heat.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's slice.
Hjolnar's slice misses you.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's slice.
Your surge of water MASSACRES Exia!
Exia dodges your surge of water.
Exia is writhing in agony.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
You throw Exia to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw EVISCERATES Exia!
Extending Exia's arm through the throw, you strike hard to her ribs!
You knock the wind out of Exia!
Your ground control MANGLES Exia!
Exia is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Exia.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>

You parry Hjolnar's slice.
You parry Hjolnar's punch.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's slice.
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Hjolnar!
Your surge of water EVISCERATES Hjolnar!
Hjolnar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<52%/100%(52%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
wi st
Hjolnar sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Hjolnar's bash mauls you.
Hjolnar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
wi steel

Your shield blocks Hjolnar's slice.
You dodge Hjolnar's punch.
You dodge Hjolnar's slice.
Hjolnar parries your surge of water.
Hjolnar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>

Your shield blocks Hjolnar's slice.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's punch.
Your shield blocks Hjolnar's slice.
Hjolnar parries your surge of water.
Hjolnar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
kot
You stop using a kris of enchanted water.
You wield a black steel long sword.
A black steel long sword feels like a part of you!
Hjolnar is covered with bleeding wounds.

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
Hjolnar has fled!
Hjolnar leaves east.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 64%(64%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
targ hjol
#Ok. $target is now set to {hjol}.
e
Western Woodlands

[Exits: north south west]
A greater troll is here practicing his skills.

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
mt
They aren't here.

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
You scan north.
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
A lesser troll roams the forest.

You scan east.
You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

<46%/100%(46%) 96%(96%) 63%(63%) 5453 wilderness 8 AM>
People near you:





  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3505 Previous topic | Next topic
Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1
Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
 
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy.

Terms of Service
2001-2016 Carrion Fields, LLC. All Rights Reserved.