Subject: "oh jeez, silly silly me..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #821
Show all folders

enyuuWed 15-Jun-05 06:43 AM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#821, "oh jeez, silly silly me..."

Well, lost a character named "Baen" by giving away a password to an older charater of mine that i was about to delete that happend to have the same password as mine... GIVING YOUR PASSWORDS AWAY IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!!! yeah yeah, i know... i knew that too, so got what i asked for. *sigh* anyway, was rather upsetting and i feel really dicouraged from playing again. I have been around for about 3 and a half years playing many characters, thieves are my favorite though okay, everyone would agree when i say what really keeps carrionfields around is all the new players, so i usually spend a lot of time helping lower level characters gather equiptment. Im usually a theif so im always sneaking up to the blackwater swamps and seeing if theres a kris laying about to give to the lower level thieves. sometimes i even kill myself and wander up to the masoleum and gather them a sack full of those fake healing potions out of the corpses and coffins so they can gather enough money to join a guild. anyway, has anyone else had simular problems?

oh yes, did a character sketch when he was still alive, i was planning of trying to join the inn of eternal star.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoWed 15-Jun-05 06:43 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#822, "If you mean Baen and Baayn"
In response to Reply #0

If you are trying to say that Baen and Baayn are both characters of yours that just happened to share a password, you are talking out of your backside.

Because I, for one, saw Baayn and Baen grouped together, and when I pk'd Baen (which also entailed fighting Baayn), Baayn sent me a tell complaining about it.

ValguarneraTue 14-Jun-05 05:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#823, "RE: If you mean Baen and Baayn"
In response to Reply #2

Neither of those characters exist any more. Let's let that issue go away.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #821 Previous topic | Next topic