Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectoh jeez, silly silly me...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=821
821, oh jeez, silly silly me...
Posted by enyuu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, lost a character named "Baen" by giving away a password to an older charater of mine that i was about to delete that happend to have the same password as mine... GIVING YOUR PASSWORDS AWAY IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!!! yeah yeah, i know... i knew that too, so got what i asked for. *sigh* anyway, was rather upsetting and i feel really dicouraged from playing again. I have been around for about 3 and a half years playing many characters, thieves are my favorite though :D okay, everyone would agree when i say what really keeps carrionfields around is all the new players, so i usually spend a lot of time helping lower level characters gather equiptment. Im usually a theif so im always sneaking up to the blackwater swamps and seeing if theres a kris laying about to give to the lower level thieves. sometimes i even kill myself and wander up to the masoleum and gather them a sack full of those fake healing potions out of the corpses and coffins so they can gather enough money to join a guild. anyway, has anyone else had simular problems?

oh yes, did a character sketch when he was still alive, i was planning of trying to join the inn of eternal star.
822, If you mean Baen and Baayn
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you are trying to say that Baen and Baayn are both characters of yours that just happened to share a password, you are talking out of your backside.

Because I, for one, saw Baayn and Baen grouped together, and when I pk'd Baen (which also entailed fighting Baayn), Baayn sent me a tell complaining about it.
823, RE: If you mean Baen and Baayn
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Neither of those characters exist any more. Let's let that issue go away.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com