Subject: "Discuss Guildmaster?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1137
Show all folders

warhammerThu 16-Feb-06 09:57 AM
Member since 02nd Jun 2005
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1137, "Discuss Guildmaster?"

My question is about logging out. Does exp. you gather from exploring, selling, etc.. carry over Log in/out's.

Example: I do alot of exploring and my link drops by the time I am able to log back in CF has already logged me out. When I finaly get to a guildmaster will I still recive full Discuss exp. ?

As of now I'm trying to get in the habit of always "Discuss Guildmaster", but I sometimes forget.

Thank.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CorrlaanThu 16-Feb-06 11:12 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1138, "RE: Discuss Guildmaster?"
In response to Reply #0

The way I have always known it to work is that you will get the experience points either when you 'Discuss' OR when you log out.

I have noticed times though when I have done a lot of exploring with a new character, and I didnt get the experience until my next login usually associated with a mob death. As in if I log out while still a ghost, I never get the experience points.

Your situation is something I'll probably go test soon to make sure for myself, but if you logout..you OR auto...you should get the experience points either way, and if you get them that way, discuss won't give you anything.

Discuss is supposed to be an IC way of getting those points without having to logout. Sometimes you want to cash them in, but you dont want to have to logout/login again just to get the points so an IC way of cashing in those points was created.

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1137 Previous topic | Next topic