Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectDiscuss Guildmaster?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=1137
1137, Discuss Guildmaster?
Posted by warhammer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My question is about logging out. Does exp. you gather from exploring, selling, etc.. carry over Log in/out's.

Example: I do alot of exploring and my link drops by the time I am able to log back in CF has already logged me out. When I finaly get to a guildmaster will I still recive full Discuss exp. ?

As of now I'm trying to get in the habit of always "Discuss Guildmaster", but I sometimes forget.

Thank.
1138, RE: Discuss Guildmaster?
Posted by Corrlaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The way I have always known it to work is that you will get the experience points either when you 'Discuss' OR when you log out.

I have noticed times though when I have done a lot of exploring with a new character, and I didnt get the experience until my next login usually associated with a mob death. As in if I log out while still a ghost, I never get the experience points.

Your situation is something I'll probably go test soon to make sure for myself, but if you logout..you OR auto...you should get the experience points either way, and if you get them that way, discuss won't give you anything.

Discuss is supposed to be an IC way of getting those points without having to logout. Sometimes you want to cash them in, but you dont want to have to logout/login again just to get the points so an IC way of cashing in those points was created.

Corrlaan