Subject: "WANTED question" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1039
Show all folders

reniirSun 20-Nov-05 06:00 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2005
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1039, "WANTED question"

How come I attacked someone outside the gate I become wanted. Yet, I see the same person constantly attacking and killing people inside galadon and they never become wanted.

My only guess could be that someone with has witness it. I don't know. Maybe someone can clarify this for me.

thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DurNominatorMon 21-Nov-05 03:47 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1043, "RE: WANTED question"
In response to Reply #0

You can determine whether or not you are in protected area by using 'where protector' command. This is how it is defined in help laws(the law enforced by the Tribunal).

CorrlaanSun 20-Nov-05 07:49 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1040, "Hard to answer this question without actual info"
In response to Reply #0

I'll tell you this much. Over the course of playing the game for a while you can get a better feel for when it is 'safe' to break the law, and when it is not.

Also, if you are outside the east gate in Galadon...you are still technically IN Galadon. So you are still breaking the Law by attacking someone there.

Thirdly and lastly...personally when I get wanted...I toddle off and get rid of the flag on my own very quickly and quietly without letting the Tribunals get the satisfaction of the kill so perhaps this other foe is doing that and you are not noticing.

Anyways..hope any of this helps.

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Pro (inactive user)Sun 20-Nov-05 10:47 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1

Thirdly and lastly...personally when I get wanted...I toddle off and get rid of the flag on my own very quickly and quietly without letting the Tribunals get the satisfaction of the kill

Just Boooo! =P

LaearristMon 21-Nov-05 12:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
289 posts
#1042, "Agreed, but..."
In response to Reply #2

In many (read the vast majority) this is the only option that doesn't involve being naked, and under certain circumstances I think you can circumvent the mob death xp penalty, though that might be a bug.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1039 Previous topic | Next topic