Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectWANTED question
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=1039
1039, WANTED question
Posted by reniir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How come I attacked someone outside the gate I become wanted. Yet, I see the same person constantly attacking and killing people inside galadon and they never become wanted.

My only guess could be that someone with has witness it. I don't know. Maybe someone can clarify this for me.

thanks
1043, RE: WANTED question
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You can determine whether or not you are in protected area by using 'where protector' command. This is how it is defined in help laws(the law enforced by the Tribunal).
1040, Hard to answer this question without actual info
Posted by Corrlaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I'll tell you this much. Over the course of playing the game for a while you can get a better feel for when it is 'safe' to break the law, and when it is not.

Also, if you are outside the east gate in Galadon...you are still technically IN Galadon. So you are still breaking the Law by attacking someone there.

Thirdly and lastly...personally when I get wanted...I toddle off and get rid of the flag on my own very quickly and quietly without letting the Tribunals get the satisfaction of the kill so perhaps this other foe is doing that and you are not noticing.

Anyways..hope any of this helps.

Corrlaan
1041, BOOOOOO!
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thirdly and lastly...personally when I get wanted...I toddle off and get rid of the flag on my own very quickly and quietly without letting the Tribunals get the satisfaction of the kill

Just Boooo! =P
1042, Agreed, but...
Posted by Laearrist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In many (read the vast majority) this is the only option that doesn't involve being naked, and under certain circumstances I think you can circumvent the mob death xp penalty, though that might be a bug.