Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sikkak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99436
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 22-May-11 10:04 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99436, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sikkak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Sun May 22 10:00:56 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sikkak perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:156

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sikkak (Anonymous)Mon 23-May-11 08:21 AM
Charter member
#99443, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

An almost fun character. I was doing allright until a week long vacation. I came back, and my roleplay stunk. I just couldn't get back into him. Actually, my roleplay was subpar even before that, I was just some arial who for some reason didn't like magic. I don't even remember what my role was, it was that memorable. Sphere honesty, wanted to rely on himself, face to face combat, realized at some point assassinate was dishonorable, so didn't do it. Oh well, next time I need to immerse myself more.

Battle is great, scouts are great, most villagers are pretty cool. It's pretty hard for an arial assassin scout to die, unless he really pushes it. I did in most fights towards the end, I wanted a result, one way or the other. Roberval and Chulun, I very much enjoyed fighting with. Everyone else who interacted, thanks.

wikatawMon 23-May-11 09:20 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99444, "Roflcoptersauce."
In response to Reply #1

You were fun and so I tried to get that sword for you so you could see it was not there and suprise you with it. I could have used it but my claws were teh fun. Fun while It lasted, glwyn.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

Allysia (Anonymous)Mon 23-May-11 09:47 AM
Charter member
#99445, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Had a few encounters and generally they were fun. I know bards are annoying to fight, but you did pretty well against me. Damn do I hate tiger claws.

I recall pretty much only positives about Sikkak, you were pretty fearless and certainly mixed it up with the nexuns even in bad odds, so hope to see you out there again with maybe a more RP driven char. It does help keep chars fun in good times and bad.

Chulun (Anonymous)Tue 24-May-11 08:03 AM
Charter member
#99471, "Not another one!"
In response to Reply #1

Sikkak was an honorable and respectable villager... we had some good brawls every now and den.. but what is most memorable about Sikkah to me was that time when ye let me go with a warning-that was good Villager RP- after you saw me immolized, beaten up, and generally in bad shape by a scion invoker while you were around.. ah thought that was classy... ah hope you'll find your muse again and come back with de next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99436 Previous topic | Next topic