Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sikkak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99436
99436, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Sikkak the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 22 10:00:56 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sikkak perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:156
99443, Goodbye
Posted by Sikkak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
An almost fun character. I was doing allright until a week long vacation. I came back, and my roleplay stunk. I just couldn't get back into him. Actually, my roleplay was subpar even before that, I was just some arial who for some reason didn't like magic. I don't even remember what my role was, it was that memorable. Sphere honesty, wanted to rely on himself, face to face combat, realized at some point assassinate was dishonorable, so didn't do it. Oh well, next time I need to immerse myself more.

Battle is great, scouts are great, most villagers are pretty cool. It's pretty hard for an arial assassin scout to die, unless he really pushes it. I did in most fights towards the end, I wanted a result, one way or the other. Roberval and Chulun, I very much enjoyed fighting with. Everyone else who interacted, thanks.
99444, Roflcoptersauce.
Posted by wikataw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were fun and so I tried to get that sword for you so you could see it was not there and suprise you with it. I could have used it but my claws were teh fun. Fun while It lasted, glwyn.
99445, RE: Goodbye
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a few encounters and generally they were fun. I know bards are annoying to fight, but you did pretty well against me. Damn do I hate tiger claws. :)

I recall pretty much only positives about Sikkak, you were pretty fearless and certainly mixed it up with the nexuns even in bad odds, so hope to see you out there again with maybe a more RP driven char. It does help keep chars fun in good times and bad. :)
99471, Not another one!
Posted by Chulun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sikkak was an honorable and respectable villager... we had some good brawls every now and den.. but what is most memorable about Sikkah to me was that time when ye let me go with a warning-that was good Villager RP- after you saw me immolized, beaten up, and generally in bad shape by a scion invoker while you were around.. ah thought that was classy... ah hope you'll find your muse again and come back with de next!