Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Khrum the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99374
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-May-11 05:40 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99374, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Khrum the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu May 19 05:38:45 2011

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khrum perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:71

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Allysia (Anonymous)Thu 19-May-11 08:23 AM
Charter member
#99377, "I regret inducting this char just because I knew this w..."
In response to Reply #0

Let me start by saying this. I never want to get brought to the Realm of the Dead again because of some other player. And that you went purely OOC rolled a duerg, than tell me who you are rolling next, than rolled Khrum, really really was a s****y thing to do and s****y of you to put another player in that position. I try hard to keep OC separate form IC, but you made that damn hard.

As for Khrum as a stand alone, don't get me wrong, you're skilled and a decent player that is a much better PKer than I will ever be. Even your RP was better with this one than Karkarrak and your others I thought, but that OC side really made it tough to accept you.

But from a pure IC standpoint, which is all that matters, I had to give you your fair chance as I would any other char. I did like how you voluntarily raised the bar for yourself. That just shows me you have a lot of potential to really be a good influence and char in CF, if some other aspects of your playstayle were just toned down and you could just play a char as it's own, without holding on to things from past ones. I think that keeps you from reaching all of your potential that you as a player are really capable of.

Just please please please stop making your chars with influence of your past ones in the future. It makes it hard for other players, and I got more tells than I care to discuss about Khrum. Which I know was OOC from those people a lot of times, or it being thinly veiled IC, and so I defended you to them. However, I should not have to, even if I am the acting Rhyme, defend you to people because they know exactly who is playing the char and why you are playing them. That aside, I always manage to get along with your chars, but that's me, and my playstyle differs from that of a lot of people, for better or worse.

That's all, sorry to rant, do what you will with the information.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99374 Previous topic | Next topic