Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [NEXUS] Khrum the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99374
99374, (AUTO) [NEXUS] Khrum the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 19 05:38:45 2011

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khrum perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:71
99377, I regret inducting this char just because I knew this w...
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let me start by saying this. I never want to get brought to the Realm of the Dead again because of some other player. And that you went purely OOC rolled a duerg, than tell me who you are rolling next, than rolled Khrum, really really was a s****y thing to do and s****y of you to put another player in that position. I try hard to keep OC separate form IC, but you made that damn hard.

As for Khrum as a stand alone, don't get me wrong, you're skilled and a decent player that is a much better PKer than I will ever be. Even your RP was better with this one than Karkarrak and your others I thought, but that OC side really made it tough to accept you.

But from a pure IC standpoint, which is all that matters, I had to give you your fair chance as I would any other char. I did like how you voluntarily raised the bar for yourself. That just shows me you have a lot of potential to really be a good influence and char in CF, if some other aspects of your playstayle were just toned down and you could just play a char as it's own, without holding on to things from past ones. I think that keeps you from reaching all of your potential that you as a player are really capable of.

Just please please please stop making your chars with influence of your past ones in the future. It makes it hard for other players, and I got more tells than I care to discuss about Khrum. Which I know was OOC from those people a lot of times, or it being thinly veiled IC, and so I defended you to them. However, I should not have to, even if I am the acting Rhyme, defend you to people because they know exactly who is playing the char and why you are playing them. That aside, I always manage to get along with your chars, but that's me, and my playstyle differs from that of a lot of people, for better or worse.

That's all, sorry to rant, do what you will with the information.