Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazgurizul Al'druksal the Evil King..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99021
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-May-11 08:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99021, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazgurizul Al'druksal the Evil King, Imperial Black Magician"

Thu May 5 08:55:31 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Thazgurizul perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:223

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply not much to say.., coconut, 05-May-11 09:00 AM, #1
     Reply Son of a bitch!, Maugauth (Anonymous), 05-May-11 09:28 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Son of a bitch!, coconut, 05-May-11 09:59 AM, #3
     Reply Nah, I think I had you beat on least deadly AP of recen..., Boagreon (Anonymous), 05-May-11 10:00 AM, #4
          Reply yeah, coconut, 05-May-11 10:04 AM, #5
          Reply You might have been unlucky with that death, Bavorlian (Anonymous), 05-May-11 03:09 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Nah, I think I had you beat on least deadly AP of r..., Old empire (Anonymous), 05-May-11 09:01 PM, #7
               Reply I'm on every night, but has been middle of night, Maugauth (Anonymous), 06-May-11 07:01 AM, #8

coconutThu 05-May-11 09:00 AM
Member since 29th Jul 2010
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99022, "not much to say.."
In response to Reply #0

i have #### connection and it wont be better, so i cant have a char..

and combined with my lack of interest for cf, i think it be good time for me to take another break..

i think i must be the least deadly ap ever, only got total of 30 charges in all i think.

Maugauth (Anonymous)Thu 05-May-11 09:28 AM
Charter member
#99023, "Son of a bitch!"
In response to Reply #1

I was hoping for good things from you man. Thanks for the gift, much appriciated. I'd have liked to been able to promote you. Shame your connection is bad. I need all the good men I can for whats coming up!!!

Good luck with the next man, whenever that may be. Had some good plans/items was gonna throw your way, but I feel you with the connection thing. Cf is NOT fun when your connection speed sucks. It just sets you up for disappointment.

coconutThu 05-May-11 09:59 AM
65 posts
#99024, "RE: Son of a bitch!"
In response to Reply #2

well, another reason is that i never see anyone of the council in my playtimes, and i was disapointed not to be at lease elite.

i might be back in a year or so, perhaps after summer... but if my connection still sucks, i wont make a comback

Boagreon (Anonymous)Thu 05-May-11 10:00 AM
Charter member
#99025, "Nah, I think I had you beat on least deadly AP of recen..."
In response to Reply #1

I think I only had about 10 kills, and 5 charges. Mostly due to no one being around my play times but still. I liked the relationship we had and I would have stuck about but I got a little hacked off with two things. One was the lack of any promoting going on for people playing non-peak times, despite high donations and retrieving. The other was, what I considered a ####ty death, when I logged in at the Galadon guild, wife shouted to me as a shelf collapsed in the kitchen, I walked away for 30 seconds or so to rescue her and Tavlin was breaking in to the guild. Being Imperial I could not attack so I reported to Tribunal and cast teleport but it failed and I was slept and spelled me up. Now that is not too bad in its self but when I fled and teleported I was gonna die from scourge etc so I teleported to wilderness and put up aura of despair in the vain hope that I could use my 'steal sight' edge when a nature mob gets angry and attacks me. It failed 9 times in a row, I died and the trib told me where my corpse was but Tavlin decided that he would use his necro powers and get there first and give all my weapons to a useless cocksucker arial AP called Sato. To be fair, Tavlin returned most of the rest but it felt #### and coupled with poor future prospects having not been promoted and seeing Drexazar and Anjee scuttling up the ranks I deleted so I think I have you beat on the least deadly AP of late.

coconutThu 05-May-11 10:04 AM
65 posts
#99026, "yeah"
In response to Reply #4

i feel the pain, also Anjee that move you did on me was so weak, i couldent belive you actually did that. i had actually planed to kill you and throw a full sac on you, but i diddent wanted to lower myself to your level.

Bavorlian (Anonymous)Thu 05-May-11 03:09 PM
Charter member
#99029, "You might have been unlucky with that death"
In response to Reply #4

I might have been able to do enough against Tavlin but an expanding crowd of fort were gathering and I was rushed by at least Jikahl while slowed and unprotected.

I don't know how hurt Tavlin was but he seemed to have taken a lot of damage. I was calling 2 new guards to continue hurting him but had to abandon the command in order to take evasive action.

Old empire (Anonymous)Thu 05-May-11 09:01 PM
Charter member
#99035, "RE: Nah, I think I had you beat on least deadly AP of r..."
In response to Reply #4

I kind of agree with the both of you. I have been in empire for a couple of weeks now and have met one council member once. I have met someone else in my sect twice.

Maugauth (Anonymous)Fri 06-May-11 07:01 AM
Charter member
#99039, "I'm on every night, but has been middle of night"
In response to Reply #7

My real life sleeping hours are seriously all messed up since my surgery, but now that my anti-biotic cycles are done, and I am no longer on surgery meds, I should slowly be tuning myself back to normal afternoon/early evening hours, providing I do not have too heavy of a working schedule that week. I've been able to make a couple promotions recently, but the Emperor is around fairly often from what I hear, just likely hidden. Sometimes the end of his sessions have been overlapping with the beginning of mine. As for the other two sect leaders, I wouldn't know, I have had zero daytime or afternoon play sessions since my surgery.

Sometimes RL hits people hard. Sometimes a cabal straight hits the ####ter and lacks players. You never know with cf, power swings so hard and so fast sometimes you don't know what hit you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99021 Previous topic | Next topic