Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazgurizul Al'druksal the Evil King, Imperial Black Magician
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99021
99021, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazgurizul Al'druksal the Evil King, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 5 08:55:31 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Thazgurizul perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:223
99022, not much to say..
Posted by coconut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i have #### connection and it wont be better, so i cant have a char..

and combined with my lack of interest for cf, i think it be good time for me to take another break..

i think i must be the least deadly ap ever, only got total of 30 charges in all i think.

99023, Son of a bitch!
Posted by Maugauth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping for good things from you man. Thanks for the gift, much appriciated. I'd have liked to been able to promote you. Shame your connection is bad. I need all the good men I can for whats coming up!!!

Good luck with the next man, whenever that may be. Had some good plans/items was gonna throw your way, but I feel you with the connection thing. Cf is NOT fun when your connection speed sucks. It just sets you up for disappointment.
99024, RE: Son of a bitch!
well, another reason is that i never see anyone of the council in my playtimes, and i was disapointed not to be at lease elite.

i might be back in a year or so, perhaps after summer... but if my connection still sucks, i wont make a comback
99025, Nah, I think I had you beat on least deadly AP of recent times
Posted by Boagreon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I only had about 10 kills, and 5 charges. Mostly due to no one being around my play times but still. I liked the relationship we had and I would have stuck about but I got a little hacked off with two things. One was the lack of any promoting going on for people playing non-peak times, despite high donations and retrieving. The other was, what I considered a ####ty death, when I logged in at the Galadon guild, wife shouted to me as a shelf collapsed in the kitchen, I walked away for 30 seconds or so to rescue her and Tavlin was breaking in to the guild. Being Imperial I could not attack so I reported to Tribunal and cast teleport but it failed and I was slept and spelled me up. Now that is not too bad in its self but when I fled and teleported I was gonna die from scourge etc so I teleported to wilderness and put up aura of despair in the vain hope that I could use my 'steal sight' edge when a nature mob gets angry and attacks me. It failed 9 times in a row, I died and the trib told me where my corpse was but Tavlin decided that he would use his necro powers and get there first and give all my weapons to a useless cocksucker arial AP called Sato. To be fair, Tavlin returned most of the rest but it felt #### and coupled with poor future prospects having not been promoted and seeing Drexazar and Anjee scuttling up the ranks I deleted so I think I have you beat on the least deadly AP of late.
99026, yeah
i feel the pain, also Anjee that move you did on me was so weak, i couldent belive you actually did that. i had actually planed to kill you and throw a full sac on you, but i diddent wanted to lower myself to your level.

99029, You might have been unlucky with that death
Posted by Bavorlian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I might have been able to do enough against Tavlin but an expanding crowd of fort were gathering and I was rushed by at least Jikahl while slowed and unprotected.

I don't know how hurt Tavlin was but he seemed to have taken a lot of damage. I was calling 2 new guards to continue hurting him but had to abandon the command in order to take evasive action.
99035, RE: Nah, I think I had you beat on least deadly AP of recent times
Posted by Old empire on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kind of agree with the both of you. I have been in empire for a couple of weeks now and have met one council member once. I have met someone else in my sect twice.
99039, I'm on every night, but has been middle of night
Posted by Maugauth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My real life sleeping hours are seriously all messed up since my surgery, but now that my anti-biotic cycles are done, and I am no longer on surgery meds, I should slowly be tuning myself back to normal afternoon/early evening hours, providing I do not have too heavy of a working schedule that week. I've been able to make a couple promotions recently, but the Emperor is around fairly often from what I hear, just likely hidden. Sometimes the end of his sessions have been overlapping with the beginning of mine. As for the other two sect leaders, I wouldn't know, I have had zero daytime or afternoon play sessions since my surgery.

Sometimes RL hits people hard. Sometimes a cabal straight hits the ####ter and lacks players. You never know with cf, power swings so hard and so fast sometimes you don't know what hit you.