Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Zhlllian the High Sorceress of the Ar..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99017
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-May-11 01:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99017, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Zhlllian the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Magistrate of Galadon"

Thu May 5 01:54:21 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Zhlllian perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:272

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply My first attempt at drow transmuter and boy did i suck...., Alanon, 08-May-11 12:58 PM, #1
     Reply how do i pay for my pfile? n/t, Alanon, 08-May-11 01:00 PM, #2
     Reply RE: how do i pay for my pfile? n/t, Nreykre, 08-May-11 01:10 PM, #3
          Reply How long does it take for my paid pfile to appear? (n/t..., Alanon, 13-May-11 12:56 AM, #5
               Reply Depends..., Balta, 13-May-11 03:02 PM, #6
     Reply Just be a scion next time., Kadsuane, 09-May-11 04:42 PM, #4

AlanonSun 08-May-11 12:58 PM
Member since 03rd May 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99081, "My first attempt at drow transmuter and boy did i suck...."
In response to Reply #0

First try as drow transmuter, but man was it tough. i saw how successful Bambizlo was and thought i could make one too. Not sure where i went wrong, but being an evil tribunal who didn't feel the need to pk outside town meant that i couldn't rack up kills. i found my abs source, barrier was a bit out of the way and didn't think i needed. nope. with hp around 900 w/ good eq, meant i couldn't go toe to toe with villagers or outlanders w/ pets. there were a lot of times i wanted to pk empire, just because i knew my chances of a successful pk was better (no death blows), but tribunal cabal stopped me.

picked adept/master of dimension and though that it would help you pop out faster from duo. nope that wasn't it. not sure if there's an edge for it.

hats off to bambizlo(sp?) and malhdarrn(sp?) for being able to do it. the extra hp from despoil sure makes a difference w/ abs.

taking a break for now, see you in the fields..

Alanon
Wrath of Lloth

AlanonSun 08-May-11 01:00 PM
22 posts
#99082, "how do i pay for my pfile? n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

NreykreSun 08-May-11 01:10 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
90 posts
#99083, "RE: how do i pay for my pfile? n/t"
In response to Reply #2

Go here: http://www.carrionfields.com/donate.php

Click on the "Alms of the Deceased" graphic on the right-hand side. It will take you to a PayPal page.

Remember to put the name of the character(s) you want to buy in the comments box.

AlanonFri 13-May-11 12:56 AM
22 posts
#99180, "How long does it take for my paid pfile to appear? (n/t..."
In response to Reply #3

n/t

BaltaFri 13-May-11 03:02 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99192, "Depends..."
In response to Reply #5

Really depends on how busy the imms who post pbfs are... Under normal circumstances no more then a couple of days I would say... figure within a week at the longest...

again there are just general rules of thumb and not exact times...

thanks!

Balta

KadsuaneMon 09-May-11 04:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
169 posts
#99105, "Just be a scion next time."
In response to Reply #1

It really is that easy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99017 Previous topic | Next topic