Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Zhlllian the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99017
99017, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Zhlllian the High Sorceress of the Arcane, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 5 01:54:21 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Zhlllian perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:272
99081, My first attempt at drow transmuter and boy did i suck....
Posted by Alanon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First try as drow transmuter, but man was it tough. i saw how successful Bambizlo was and thought i could make one too. Not sure where i went wrong, but being an evil tribunal who didn't feel the need to pk outside town meant that i couldn't rack up kills. i found my abs source, barrier was a bit out of the way and didn't think i needed. nope. with hp around 900 w/ good eq, meant i couldn't go toe to toe with villagers or outlanders w/ pets. there were a lot of times i wanted to pk empire, just because i knew my chances of a successful pk was better (no death blows), but tribunal cabal stopped me.

picked adept/master of dimension and though that it would help you pop out faster from duo. nope that wasn't it. not sure if there's an edge for it.

hats off to bambizlo(sp?) and malhdarrn(sp?) for being able to do it. the extra hp from despoil sure makes a difference w/ abs.

taking a break for now, see you in the fields..

Alanon
Wrath of Lloth
99082, how do i pay for my pfile? n/t
n/t
99083, RE: how do i pay for my pfile? n/t
Posted by Nreykre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Go here: http://www.carrionfields.com/donate.php

Click on the "Alms of the Deceased" graphic on the right-hand side. It will take you to a PayPal page.

Remember to put the name of the character(s) you want to buy in the comments box.
99180, How long does it take for my paid pfile to appear? (n/t)
n/t
99192, Depends...
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really depends on how busy the imms who post pbfs are... Under normal circumstances no more then a couple of days I would say... figure within a week at the longest...

again there are just general rules of thumb and not exact times...

thanks!

Balta
99105, Just be a scion next time.
Posted by Kadsuane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It really is that easy.