Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Khaahd Yahig the Evil Knight, Init..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98776
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Apr-11 06:00 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98776, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Khaahd Yahig the Evil Knight, Initiate of the Scarab"

Mon Apr 25 17:57:40 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Khaahd perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:122

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You were rocking some serious gear, Artificial, 25-Apr-11 09:12 PM, #1
     Reply I think he looted the piss out of a hero imperial., TMNS, 25-Apr-11 09:27 PM, #2
     Reply RE: You were rocking some serious gear, Khaahd (NbM) (Anonymous), 25-Apr-11 09:36 PM, #3
          Reply Did you donate your charges at least?, ArialConjurer (Anonymous), 26-Apr-11 03:20 AM, #4
          Reply life vs CF, Scarabaeus, 26-Apr-11 09:21 AM, #5
               Reply Between me, Torak and NbM..., vargal, 26-Apr-11 04:16 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: Between me, Torak and NbM..., Scarabaeus, 26-Apr-11 09:50 PM, #7
                         Reply It's not a trap!!, N b M, 26-Apr-11 10:22 PM, #8

ArtificialMon 25-Apr-11 09:12 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98780, "You were rocking some serious gear"
In response to Reply #0

including 1 or 2 hell pieces. musta sucked ass to lose them.

TMNSMon 25-Apr-11 09:27 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#98781, "I think he looted the piss out of a hero imperial."
In response to Reply #1

At least, that's what I was told IC after I saw another lowbie rocking a sick set (they killed Khaahd).

Not that anything is remotely wrong with that. Duergar AP should be lootzor'ing anything he can.

Khaahd (NbM) (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 09:36 PM
Charter member
#98782, "RE: You were rocking some serious gear"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, built that set over about 50 hours, most of it was taken from imperials I killed though Norington had some of the prime pieces, some other stuff was taken from outlanders and the duergar gear from ragers.

Sucked being jumped and full looted, but that is what happens when you die in galadon. And it wasn't really loosing that set that set me back cause I managed to keep my charges. What really stung was getting home from Warrior Leader Course and even though I had the wife log on half way through to try to keep those three pieces of gear I recovered it ended up being zapped by the horde code.

Then after being full looted a second time while trying to recover just kind of zapped my want to keep this guy going.

Scarabaeous is as amazing as he has always been and I am thrilled he came back! Sorry I let you down big guy, but when you lose the thrill to log on it doesn't do anyone justice kicking a dead horse like that.

ArialConjurer (Anonymous)Tue 26-Apr-11 03:20 AM
Charter member
#98787, "Did you donate your charges at least?"
In response to Reply #3

Heh, nothing like being handed a juicy unholy to leech as you hit 36. I hate the way horde code hits a guy on a real life break too but I understand it is a necessary evil.

Maybe Characters could be afforded a once a year eq freeze for up to 4 days. That way the horde code would not bite the ass of the player on a real life weeks holiday/vacation so long as they log on sharpish when they return and 4 days a year should still keep eq moving freely.

Anyway, I liked the character and was shocked when you found my conjurer ass in Arendyl after I logged on in Hamsah and saw you there, I teleported to Arendyl and began to conjure. During my sleep recovery you sleep me and spell me up the wazoo! I get away by running blind, deaf and ill all the way to Galadon (got to love the old rager training of running blind!) and then find a small place to try and wait out the maladies, only to be pounced upon by Kyzraith. I could not believe how lucky I got and consequently, how unlucky I got in a matter of minutes but that is why we love CF.

GLWYN

ScarabaeusTue 26-Apr-11 09:21 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#98790, "life vs CF"
In response to Reply #3

Very true about kicking a dead horse; sometimes circumstances just suck the wind out of your sails. I confess I was curious why you had disappeared. Sorry it didn't work out!

vargalTue 26-Apr-11 04:16 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98794, "Between me, Torak and NbM..."
In response to Reply #5

You must be getting pretty jaded about getting an A-P follower who won't prematurely delete.

Teehee

ScarabaeusTue 26-Apr-11 09:50 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#98795, "RE: Between me, Torak and NbM..."
In response to Reply #6

Oh, when they show up I now hear the haunting words of Admiral Ackbar.

N b MTue 26-Apr-11 10:22 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#98797, "It's not a trap!!"
In response to Reply #7

First off, Go Bulls!

Second, I hate that I let you down and lost drive to play what I thought was a good character.

Third, Don't you worry, when I get more time and don't have any schools lined up I already have something cooked up!

But yeah, don't forget how much the player base absolutely loves the fact that you are back!!!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98776 Previous topic | Next topic