Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Khaahd Yahig the Evil Knight, Initiate of the Scarab
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98776
98776, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Khaahd Yahig the Evil Knight, Initiate of the Scarab
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 25 17:57:40 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Khaahd perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:122
98780, You were rocking some serious gear
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
including 1 or 2 hell pieces. musta sucked ass to lose them.
98781, I think he looted the piss out of a hero imperial.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At least, that's what I was told IC after I saw another lowbie rocking a sick set (they killed Khaahd).

Not that anything is remotely wrong with that. Duergar AP should be lootzor'ing anything he can.
98782, RE: You were rocking some serious gear
Posted by Khaahd (NbM) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, built that set over about 50 hours, most of it was taken from imperials I killed though Norington had some of the prime pieces, some other stuff was taken from outlanders and the duergar gear from ragers.

Sucked being jumped and full looted, but that is what happens when you die in galadon. And it wasn't really loosing that set that set me back cause I managed to keep my charges. What really stung was getting home from Warrior Leader Course and even though I had the wife log on half way through to try to keep those three pieces of gear I recovered it ended up being zapped by the horde code.

Then after being full looted a second time while trying to recover just kind of zapped my want to keep this guy going.

Scarabaeous is as amazing as he has always been and I am thrilled he came back! Sorry I let you down big guy, but when you lose the thrill to log on it doesn't do anyone justice kicking a dead horse like that.
98787, Did you donate your charges at least?
Posted by ArialConjurer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, nothing like being handed a juicy unholy to leech as you hit 36. I hate the way horde code hits a guy on a real life break too but I understand it is a necessary evil.

Maybe Characters could be afforded a once a year eq freeze for up to 4 days. That way the horde code would not bite the ass of the player on a real life weeks holiday/vacation so long as they log on sharpish when they return and 4 days a year should still keep eq moving freely.

Anyway, I liked the character and was shocked when you found my conjurer ass in Arendyl after I logged on in Hamsah and saw you there, I teleported to Arendyl and began to conjure. During my sleep recovery you sleep me and spell me up the wazoo! I get away by running blind, deaf and ill all the way to Galadon (got to love the old rager training of running blind!) and then find a small place to try and wait out the maladies, only to be pounced upon by Kyzraith. I could not believe how lucky I got and consequently, how unlucky I got in a matter of minutes but that is why we love CF.

GLWYN
98790, life vs CF
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very true about kicking a dead horse; sometimes circumstances just suck the wind out of your sails. I confess I was curious why you had disappeared. Sorry it didn't work out!
98794, Between me, Torak and NbM...
Posted by vargal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You must be getting pretty jaded about getting an A-P follower who won't prematurely delete.

Teehee
98795, RE: Between me, Torak and NbM...
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh, when they show up I now hear the haunting words of Admiral Ackbar.
98797, It's not a trap!!
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off, Go Bulls!

Second, I hate that I let you down and lost drive to play what I thought was a good character.

Third, Don't you worry, when I get more time and don't have any schools lined up I already have something cooked up!

But yeah, don't forget how much the player base absolutely loves the fact that you are back!!!