Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Szetekha the Champion of Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98767
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 24-Apr-11 10:08 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98767, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Szetekha the Champion of Arms"

Sun Apr 24 22:07:12 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Szetekha perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:111

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Allysia (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 08:12 AM
Charter member
#98770, "Sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

I was kind of curious if that thing with the Sappers was still going on and what was coming of it. Getting stuck in Organia can be rough, but making a deal with Sappers was certainly something I was not expecting to see. Especially owing mage kills to them.

Not sure what brought this about (bad death maybe?) but I do hope you generally enjoyed your time in the Island and that you picked up a few things you can take forward with your next.

See you in the fields soon I hope.

Szetekha (Anonymous)Wed 11-May-11 08:40 PM
Charter member
#99145, "RE: Sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #1

This was my first real CF character (in a long long time). This got me through a long cold winter...I definitely learned a lot-- eventually learned enough to know that I needed to start again with a new character if I want to be prepared to survive. I made too many mistakes in my youth and was clearly not prepared to fight at the almost-hero level.

I learned a TON playing this character and will definitely be around, learning some new classes so that I can defend against them much better the next time I try a warrior. As a novice player, it was extremely valuable to learn how to get from place to place by walking--also extremely difficult to deal with all of the hidden enemies (and villager enemies). It also took a long time to learn how to deal with the assassins constantly stalking me.

Allysia: You were a great leader, a very quality character with many nurturing (motherly?) virtues that were extremely helpful as I learned the ropes. You also promoted a great atmosphere amongst the Nexus cabal. I hope you are this kind of leader in real life. Keep it up...I'd hate to see you in an evil role.

Xligro: You were a true killer. Learned a lot fighting you, even though you killed me countless times in a row before you finally realized I had no clue what I was doing. You got to be a good mentor and I appreciated that you were kind enough to help teach me some things. I'm sure we'll cross paths again soon and you'll probably be killing me then too.

Ragers: You pretty much all suck. I will pk you all in future lives when I actually figure out how that is possible! Ha!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98767 Previous topic | Next topic