Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Szetekha the Champion of Arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98767
98767, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Szetekha the Champion of Arms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 24 22:07:12 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Szetekha perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:111
98770, Sorry to see you go.
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was kind of curious if that thing with the Sappers was still going on and what was coming of it. Getting stuck in Organia can be rough, but making a deal with Sappers was certainly something I was not expecting to see. Especially owing mage kills to them.

Not sure what brought this about (bad death maybe?) but I do hope you generally enjoyed your time in the Island and that you picked up a few things you can take forward with your next.

See you in the fields soon I hope. :)
99145, RE: Sorry to see you go.
Posted by Szetekha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first real CF character (in a long long time). This got me through a long cold winter...I definitely learned a lot-- eventually learned enough to know that I needed to start again with a new character if I want to be prepared to survive. I made too many mistakes in my youth and was clearly not prepared to fight at the almost-hero level.

I learned a TON playing this character and will definitely be around, learning some new classes so that I can defend against them much better the next time I try a warrior. As a novice player, it was extremely valuable to learn how to get from place to place by walking--also extremely difficult to deal with all of the hidden enemies (and villager enemies). It also took a long time to learn how to deal with the assassins constantly stalking me.

Allysia: You were a great leader, a very quality character with many nurturing (motherly?) virtues that were extremely helpful as I learned the ropes. You also promoted a great atmosphere amongst the Nexus cabal. I hope you are this kind of leader in real life. Keep it up...I'd hate to see you in an evil role.

Xligro: You were a true killer. Learned a lot fighting you, even though you killed me countless times in a row before you finally realized I had no clue what I was doing. You got to be a good mentor and I appreciated that you were kind enough to help teach me some things. I'm sure we'll cross paths again soon and you'll probably be killing me then too.

Ragers: You pretty much all suck. I will pk you all in future lives when I actually figure out how that is possible! Ha!