Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Llamillena Ash-heart the Mistress..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98685
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Apr-11 10:24 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98685, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Llamillena Ash-heart the Mistress of the Wilderness"

Sun Apr 17 22:23:06 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Llamillena perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZephonMon 18-Apr-11 12:51 AM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98686, "It was fun. This was my first true outlander."
In response to Reply #0

I think I tried to make an outlander before but I sucked hardcore. I suck at druids... It was good in concept but played out badly in practice. Llamillena was fun to play. Definately had more fun with her than any other ranger I've tried to play. I think next time I play outlander I'm ready to try a warrior.

I came across a lot of very fun people while playing outlander, however it really just started to lose its spark. I think it has something to do with really having no new abilities at hero to fight with. Its pretty much snare, bearcharge, ambush, and backrake. Nothing to really mix it up any durring combat. It was pretty much just using those abilities over and over. Entangle was fun for a few kills at lower levels but usually I was completely better off just ambushing. I guess I could have leveled 2 more levels and got savage blow and saw how that went. But I truly dislike hero range fights. You see a lot more, "prepped to the gills" fights there. Which take a lot more time on my part to get ready for. Wood-elf rangers are amazing. I'm glad I tried it.

Anyway, enough ranting. See you in the fields.

Legobelt (Pulch) (Anonymous)Mon 18-Apr-11 07:53 PM
Charter member
#98700, "I don't really remember which char I interacted with yo..."
In response to Reply #1

It was a looong time ago, but I think it was Pulch. Anyway, I remember having a couple fun fights with you, and you seemed pretty cool

ZephonMon 18-Apr-11 08:40 PM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98702, "It was Pulch. I felt bad for killing you. But you kept ..."
In response to Reply #2

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98685 Previous topic | Next topic