Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Llamillena Ash-heart the Mistress of the Wilderness
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98685
98685, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Llamillena Ash-heart the Mistress of the Wilderness
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 17 22:23:06 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Llamillena perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:132
98686, It was fun. This was my first true outlander.
Posted by Zephon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I tried to make an outlander before but I sucked hardcore. I suck at druids... It was good in concept but played out badly in practice. Llamillena was fun to play. Definately had more fun with her than any other ranger I've tried to play. I think next time I play outlander I'm ready to try a warrior.

I came across a lot of very fun people while playing outlander, however it really just started to lose its spark. I think it has something to do with really having no new abilities at hero to fight with. Its pretty much snare, bearcharge, ambush, and backrake. Nothing to really mix it up any durring combat. It was pretty much just using those abilities over and over. Entangle was fun for a few kills at lower levels but usually I was completely better off just ambushing. I guess I could have leveled 2 more levels and got savage blow and saw how that went. But I truly dislike hero range fights. You see a lot more, "prepped to the gills" fights there. Which take a lot more time on my part to get ready for. Wood-elf rangers are amazing. I'm glad I tried it.

Anyway, enough ranting. See you in the fields.
98700, I don't really remember which char I interacted with you
Posted by Legobelt (Pulch) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a looong time ago, but I think it was Pulch. Anyway, I remember having a couple fun fights with you, and you seemed pretty cool :)
98702, It was Pulch. I felt bad for killing you. But you kept coming. :P
Posted by Zephon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt