Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zelacian the Evil Knight, Magi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98572
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Apr-11 12:52 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98572, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zelacian the Evil Knight, Magistrate of Galadon"

Tue Apr 12 00:48:31 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zelacian perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GaplemoTue 12-Apr-11 05:13 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98602, "I thought this was a pretty cool character"
In response to Reply #0

I'd have liked to see what you could do with a full set of sleeks.

Zelacian (Anonymous)Tue 12-Apr-11 10:20 PM
Charter member
#98612, "It was fun at times but the no wand thing got me in the..."
In response to Reply #3

The few times i did have abs i did very well even with the few charges i did have, i lost one 8 charge to a monk paladin and a 5 charge to gank. I had the undispelable iron grip but never got fire control. Dont get me wrong the char was fun but very frustrating considering i prolly spent 50 hours checking wand locations without even finding my shield sleek. I lived off of 2 aura locations and 3 non sleek shield spots for the most part.

Zelacian (Anonymous)Tue 12-Apr-11 09:48 AM
Charter member
#98583, "First serious try @ an AP, was frustrating i gave up. t..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to the very few people who i interacted with on a regular basis, you know who you are. Was a little disapointed in the char as a whole but i didnt think i would even make it to 36 let alone collect a few charges. I never found a single sleek in almost 140 hours and its not from a lack of trying. Fighting ragers with no barrier was not fun. Thanks Mundin for inducting me even though you knew it was just a power grab. Done for a while but i will be back.

incognitoTue 12-Apr-11 03:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98594, "Did you consider"
In response to Reply #1

Ranking up to where you could use more non-sleeks?

Zelacian (Anonymous)Tue 12-Apr-11 10:25 PM
Charter member
#98613, "No i didnt because i was getting destroyed."
In response to Reply #2

When you cant manage a warrior you have titles on and a vuln to exploit because you cannot soak up the damage with nearly 1k hp thanks to gear it gets annoying fast. There were times even sleeping shifters at my own title where i couldnt handle the damage. The frustration got the best of me when i mob died 3 times looking for sleeks and i'm not even talking barrier. I'm not a big mage player i stick to assassins/thief/warriors (aserkelan/kobaine) and the village for the most part. Drow ap was fun but without my set of sleeks i was never going to be anything but fodder in the hero ranks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98572 Previous topic | Next topic