Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zelacian the Evil Knight, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98572
98572, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zelacian the Evil Knight, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 12 00:48:31 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zelacian perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:138
98602, I thought this was a pretty cool character
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd have liked to see what you could do with a full set of sleeks.
98612, It was fun at times but the no wand thing got me in the end.
Posted by Zelacian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The few times i did have abs i did very well even with the few charges i did have, i lost one 8 charge to a monk paladin and a 5 charge to gank. I had the undispelable iron grip but never got fire control. Dont get me wrong the char was fun but very frustrating considering i prolly spent 50 hours checking wand locations without even finding my shield sleek. I lived off of 2 aura locations and 3 non sleek shield spots for the most part.
98583, First serious try @ an AP, was frustrating i gave up. text
Thanks to the very few people who i interacted with on a regular basis, you know who you are. Was a little disapointed in the char as a whole but i didnt think i would even make it to 36 let alone collect a few charges. I never found a single sleek in almost 140 hours and its not from a lack of trying. Fighting ragers with no barrier was not fun. Thanks Mundin for inducting me even though you knew it was just a power grab. Done for a while but i will be back.
98594, Did you consider
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ranking up to where you could use more non-sleeks?
98613, No i didnt because i was getting destroyed.
When you cant manage a warrior you have titles on and a vuln to exploit because you cannot soak up the damage with nearly 1k hp thanks to gear it gets annoying fast. There were times even sleeping shifters at my own title where i couldnt handle the damage. The frustration got the best of me when i mob died 3 times looking for sleeks and i'm not even talking barrier. I'm not a big mage player i stick to assassins/thief/warriors (aserkelan/kobaine) and the village for the most part. Drow ap was fun but without my set of sleeks i was never going to be anything but fodder in the hero ranks.