Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Nufakatum the Uki Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98203
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 31-Mar-11 07:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98203, "(DELETED) [None] Nufakatum the Uki Goshi"

Thu Mar 31 19:12:58 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Nufakatum perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Durynmar (Anonymous)Fri 01-Apr-11 01:51 AM
Charter member
#98218, "Why so?"
In response to Reply #0

This one never have reason not to like. Even though had plenty time to stalk if dark one wanted, never try kill or make enemy.

Nufakatum (Anonymous)Fri 01-Apr-11 06:38 AM
Charter member
#98225, "RE: Why so?"
In response to Reply #1

I wanted to have another shot at playing an assassin and try to see if I could get assassinate up, in that regard I was having success. Not sure if it is just that I've not played a class that can see hidden for a while or if there has been a recent increase in numbers of assassins running about, but there seemed as often as not to be three or so in my ranger while I was on, and we were often competing for the same marks so that was part of the issue. I also rolled something else to have a look at when things were quiet, and I don't particularly like to have two charactars running about at the same time anyway, and when I ended up having the same people in range decided to delete this fellow rather than hang on to him. As always learned a few new things and rememberd a few others, so a success in some terms.
I never tried to make an enemy of you for the simple reason that without a cabal I was trying to forge as many alliances as I could to make life simpler on myself, and having played more than my fair share of rangers am well aware that if you got the drop on me I could have been in serious trouble, so in my eyes better not to aggravate you if it was not necescarry.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98203 Previous topic | Next topic