Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nufakatum the Uki Goshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=98203
98203, (DELETED) [None] Nufakatum the Uki Goshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 31 19:12:58 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Nufakatum perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:117
98218, Why so?
Posted by Durynmar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This one never have reason not to like. Even though had plenty time to stalk if dark one wanted, never try kill or make enemy.
98225, RE: Why so?
Posted by Nufakatum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to have another shot at playing an assassin and try to see if I could get assassinate up, in that regard I was having success. Not sure if it is just that I've not played a class that can see hidden for a while or if there has been a recent increase in numbers of assassins running about, but there seemed as often as not to be three or so in my ranger while I was on, and we were often competing for the same marks so that was part of the issue. I also rolled something else to have a look at when things were quiet, and I don't particularly like to have two charactars running about at the same time anyway, and when I ended up having the same people in range decided to delete this fellow rather than hang on to him. As always learned a few new things and rememberd a few others, so a success in some terms.
I never tried to make an enemy of you for the simple reason that without a cabal I was trying to forge as many alliances as I could to make life simpler on myself, and having played more than my fair share of rangers am well aware that if you got the drop on me I could have been in serious trouble, so in my eyes better not to aggravate you if it was not necescarry.