Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of Death..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98027
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Mar-11 08:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98027, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of Death, Mageslayer"

Wed Mar 23 20:15:33 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Elgroth perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:182

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bought PBF by the way, Marcus_, 24-Mar-11 05:52 PM, #8
Reply Bump, anything go wrong with the payment? , Marcus_, 28-Mar-11 10:56 PM, #15
     Reply Email Zulgh, Tsunami, 29-Mar-11 11:07 AM, #16
Reply Quality as always Marcus me old yossar!, Abernyte, 24-Mar-11 06:38 AM, #3
Reply Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Marcus_, 24-Mar-11 11:11 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Gryshilniar, 26-Mar-11 09:42 AM, #9
          Reply RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Marcus_, 26-Mar-11 03:59 PM, #10
               Reply RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Gryshilniar, 26-Mar-11 08:19 PM, #11
                    Reply RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Marcus_, 26-Mar-11 09:55 PM, #12
                         Reply RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Gryshilniar, 26-Mar-11 10:31 PM, #13
                              Reply RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Marcus_, 27-Mar-11 07:56 AM, #14
                                   Reply RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed, Gryshilniar, 29-Mar-11 11:54 PM, #17
Reply The only duergar Ghrim liked., Ghrim (Anonymous), 23-Mar-11 10:32 PM, #2
Reply RE: The only duergar Ghrim liked., Marcus_, 24-Mar-11 11:15 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of D..., Isildur, 23-Mar-11 08:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of D..., Marcus_, 24-Mar-11 11:16 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of D..., Isildur, 24-Mar-11 12:38 PM, #7

Marcus_Thu 24-Mar-11 05:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98043, "Bought PBF by the way"
In response to Reply #0

But I can't seem to find the link where I add the character name. Or it was on the paypal page and I missed it...

Marcus_Mon 28-Mar-11 10:56 PM
681 posts
#98110, "Bump, anything go wrong with the payment? "
In response to Reply #8

Original Message
RE: Bought PBF by the way
But I can't seem to find the link where I add the character name. Or it was on the paypal page and I missed it...

TsunamiTue 29-Mar-11 11:07 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#98122, "Email Zulgh"
In response to Reply #15

He has worked with me on similar problems.

AbernyteThu 24-Mar-11 06:38 AM
975 posts
#98033, "Quality as always Marcus me old yossar!"
In response to Reply #0

Guess you are all set for Brazil now then but here is hoping you have a decent connection when you get there.

-----Abernyte

Marcus_Thu 24-Mar-11 11:11 AM
681 posts
#98037, "Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #3

Staying in Sweden to set up a wee business.. Wanna have some sort of steady cash flow before I move there so I don't have to rely solely on the poker

Good thing is, I won't be employed so I have plenty of time to play CF...

GryshilniarSat 26-Mar-11 09:42 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2006
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98064, "RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #4

There's a few of us (CFers) that are also professional poker players. Myself, you and Ravon at least. I always wondered if there was a relationship between my CF skills (though I'm a noob compared to you) and online poker...I'm thinking there is (multi-tasking and all that).

Good luck with everything.

Marcus_Sat 26-Mar-11 03:59 PM
681 posts
#98066, "RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #9

Hehe, thanks. Haven't played poker professionally for about 6 years now, so I'm kind of the noob in that field (although I did work with online gaming for the past 4 or so years).. Just getting back into the grind, playing PLO25 for now as I feel that my game isn't really top notch yet.. So quite a bit lower than Ravon atleast.

Do you mostly play live or online?

GryshilniarSat 26-Mar-11 08:19 PM
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98069, "RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #10

I play online, Short handed NLHE, 1-2 to 5-10 (though swings and emotional stress usually lead me to staying at 1-2 and 2-4). I also have play the occasional live tourney a few times a year the last few years. I busted the WSOP main event last year and an EPT event in Tallinn, Estonia. I prefer cash but I've had some success with online tournaments. My brother gave PLO a go for a while, the swings are pure madness so it sounds like a great idea to start lower until you feel comfortable because you can do some real damage even at NL 100 - stuff like 30 buyin swings are pretty normal if you're multi-tabling. Did you work in the gambling industry or video game industry? I came pretty close not long ago to getting a job with Pokerstars but I lost out in the final selection stage.

Are you an American? if you don't mind me asking...

Marcus_Sat 26-Mar-11 09:55 PM
681 posts
#98070, "RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #11

Hehe, gambling industry.. I used to be poker manager for www.bet24.com until like a month ago . Still working a bit in the gambling industry, but I will try to avoid employment for a while.

I'm swedish (not russian like someoone at Dio's thought :p)

GryshilniarSat 26-Mar-11 10:31 PM
85 posts
#98071, "RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #12

Hah, isn't that on the Ongame network? If so that's a funny coincidence since that is where I've been playing this year.

And I should've figured you were a sicko scandi when you said you played PLO!

Marcus_Sun 27-Mar-11 07:56 AM
681 posts
#98078, "RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #13

Ahh, I thought you were american so I kinda ruled Ongame out..

Anyway, drop me a mail, markus.svennerstal at gmail.com.. I have a proposal you might be interested in.

GryshilniarTue 29-Mar-11 11:54 PM
85 posts
#98157, "RE: Hehe, Brazil is somewhat postponed"
In response to Reply #14

You get my e-mail?

Ghrim (Anonymous)Wed 23-Mar-11 10:32 PM
Charter member
#98031, "The only duergar Ghrim liked."
In response to Reply #0

You're a pretty bad dude. That's all I really have to say.

Elgroth was a fantastic character.

Marcus_Thu 24-Mar-11 11:15 AM
681 posts
#98038, "RE: The only duergar Ghrim liked."
In response to Reply #2

Hehe, Elgroth kinda grumpily liked Ghrim as well.. your treat him mean, keep him keen approach worked quite well

Ghrim was really cool, I never would've deleted if it hadn't been for the fact that being a sword spec didn't really suit my style.. too few tactical options...

IsildurWed 23-Mar-11 08:40 PM
5969 posts
#98028, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of D..."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't fight a ton, but you were my bane across two different characters.

Marcus_Thu 24-Mar-11 11:16 AM
681 posts
#98039, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of D..."
In response to Reply #1

Hehe, Chestav I remember.. epic battle on the ocean, nasty tactic destroying my boat... who else was it?

IsildurThu 24-Mar-11 12:38 PM
5969 posts
#98040, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Elgroth the Dark Tarantella of D..."
In response to Reply #6

You're thinking of the right fight, but it wasn't Chestav. It was Denawe. I still think I might have won that if I hadn't magic missiled (and got triple-spell-baned) right at the end.

Other's still active.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98027 Previous topic | Next topic