Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Applic..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97995
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Mar-11 11:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97995, "(DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Applicant"

Mon Mar 21 11:52:55 2011

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Nargav perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:47

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Doban (Anonymous)Tue 22-Mar-11 11:21 AM
Charter member
#98011, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Ap..."
In response to Reply #0

You seemed a bit new. Which is cool. It always tough learning the ropes. I hope that people in the cabal were at least a little helpful, including myself. Why did you delete? I know training low int classes sucks if that was part of the problem...

incognitoWed 23-Mar-11 03:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98024, "I'm guessing because"
In response to Reply #1

It's probably not the greatest time to be a village app, when the village is very full.

margSun 27-Mar-11 01:23 AM
Member since 27th Mar 2011
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98076, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Ap..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 27-Mar-11 01:29 AM

Yah, I am too new, but I really like cf. Also I really liked mino even with the low int. I've played human/arial/dark-elves (not more than rank 15) but minos are fun. Also I won't get tired of the village joining challenge! I WOULD HAVE got in, I'm sure as I was doing my best.

I deleted because:
I had things to do IRL for about a month, and I thought that I can't login in this period. as mino is a limited race, I decided to delete and let others have a mino char meanwhile. but just after I deleted, I got a news about having more time IRL.
So I'm free again. I was too lucky that after some hours, the mino was still available. so now I have created a new one and will join the village with him.

p.s. I'm still too new, and need some helps.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97995 Previous topic | Next topic