Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Applicant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97995
97995, (DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Applicant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 21 11:52:55 2011

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Nargav perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:47
98011, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Applicant
Posted by Doban on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed a bit new. Which is cool. It always tough learning the ropes. I hope that people in the cabal were at least a little helpful, including myself. Why did you delete? I know training low int classes sucks if that was part of the problem...
98024, I'm guessing because
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's probably not the greatest time to be a village app, when the village is very full.
98076, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nargav the Man-At-Arms, Village Applicant
Posted by marg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yah, I am too new, but I really like cf. Also I really liked mino even with the low int. I've played human/arial/dark-elves (not more than rank 15) but minos are fun. Also I won't get tired of the village joining challenge! I WOULD HAVE got in, I'm sure as I was doing my best.

I deleted because:
I had things to do IRL for about a month, and I thought that I can't login in this period. as mino is a limited race, I decided to delete and let others have a mino char meanwhile. but just after I deleted, I got a news about having more time IRL. :o:(
So I'm free again. I was too lucky that after some hours, the mino was still available. so now I have created a new one and will join the village with him.

p.s. I'm still too new, and need some helps. ;)