Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of Mort..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97931
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Mar-11 06:20 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97931, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of Mortal Law, Defier of Death"

Fri Mar 18 06:17:13 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Adeglicfh perished, never to return.

Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:52
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:495

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of ..., NoobAgain, 18-Mar-11 11:48 PM, #6
Reply It was an extremely hard choice.., Adeglicfh, 18-Mar-11 01:17 PM, #4
Reply I'll miss ya, chief, Nnaeshuk, 18-Mar-11 01:54 PM, #5
Reply Thanks and good luck!, Zulghinlour, 19-Mar-11 11:33 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of ..., Borkahd, 18-Mar-11 12:35 PM, #3
Reply What happened? nt, Gaspar, 18-Mar-11 08:09 AM, #1
     Reply Looks like he autodeleted., Dallevian, 18-Mar-11 10:58 AM, #2

NoobAgainFri 18-Mar-11 11:47 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97948, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of ..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 18-Mar-11 11:48 PM

Sad to see you go, dear friend. I remember getting your mummy items with you on either Vythigor or Artenno. I had a blast being in the same Cabal with you. Most luck!

AdeglicfhFri 18-Mar-11 01:05 PM
Member since 08th Aug 2009
33 posts
#97936, "It was an extremely hard choice.."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 18-Mar-11 01:17 PM

So basically it came down to I just couldn't find time, or the drive for Carrionfields...

I would have deleted instead of auto if I could have even remembered my password. lol! actually thats not true even if I knew my password I doubt I would have been able to hit delete.

I'm sorry to the Staff for letting you down. Hopefully I didn't waste too many peoples time and energy in my lack of production. I do regert not being able to finish the area, and moving up..

Aside from that Had a great time.. You are all amazing people and don't get nearly enough respect and such that you should for all you do.

I hope to one day find time for CF again and make a grand return.. Which would be amazing since nothing I've done on CF was grand before. hah!

Again To the Staff and playerbase.. I'm and truely sorry for letting everyone down and not being able continue on as an Immortal to help out.

Best of luck I'll keep lurking on the forums.. and maybe I'll get that itch to play from that...

- Shaun aka Data57.
Oh and if anyone wants to reach me sheaddon@rogers.com. I won't be sharing anything I'm not suppose to.. but if you had a question about the Character or anything else that I can answer.. Gladly will..

NnaeshukFri 18-Mar-11 01:54 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#97937, "I'll miss ya, chief"
In response to Reply #4

CF will be here when/if you get the itch back. It was a pleasure getting to know you and I wish you all the best.

Nae-nae!

ZulghinlourSat 19-Mar-11 11:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
#97957, "Thanks and good luck!"
In response to Reply #4

>Again To the Staff and playerbase.. I'm and truely sorry for
>letting everyone down and not being able continue on as an
>Immortal to help out.

Thanks for all you did, especially all the work getting our helpfiles back up and running.

>Best of luck I'll keep lurking on the forums.. and maybe I'll
>get that itch to play from that...

We'll be here...you'll keep trying to escape...we'll keep pulling you back in.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

BorkahdFri 18-Mar-11 12:35 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#97935, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of ..."
In response to Reply #0

It is a hard road and most of us don't make it. I wish you the best with whatever lands on your plate and hope you are still CFing in some form. It was nice serving with you! <salute>

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

GasparFri 18-Mar-11 08:09 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#97932, "What happened? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

DallevianFri 18-Mar-11 10:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#97934, "Looks like he autodeleted."
In response to Reply #1

It usually happens from not logging in.

jk

But sad to see, I dug me some data with this character.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97931 Previous topic | Next topic