Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of Mortal Law, Defier of Death
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97931
97931, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of Mortal Law, Defier of Death
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 18 06:17:13 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Adeglicfh perished, never to return.
Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:52
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:495
97948, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of Mortal Law, Defier of Death
Posted by NoobAgain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go, dear friend. I remember getting your mummy items with you on either Vythigor or Artenno. I had a blast being in the same Cabal with you. Most luck!
97936, It was an extremely hard choice..
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So basically it came down to I just couldn't find time, or the drive for Carrionfields...

I would have deleted instead of auto if I could have even remembered my password. lol! actually thats not true even if I knew my password I doubt I would have been able to hit delete.

I'm sorry to the Staff for letting you down. Hopefully I didn't waste too many peoples time and energy in my lack of production. I do regert not being able to finish the area, and moving up..

Aside from that Had a great time.. You are all amazing people and don't get nearly enough respect and such that you should for all you do.

I hope to one day find time for CF again and make a grand return.. Which would be amazing since nothing I've done on CF was grand before. hah!

Again To the Staff and playerbase.. I'm and truely sorry for letting everyone down and not being able continue on as an Immortal to help out.

Best of luck I'll keep lurking on the forums.. and maybe I'll get that itch to play from that...

- Shaun aka Data57.
Oh and if anyone wants to reach me sheaddon@rogers.com. I won't be sharing anything I'm not suppose to.. but if you had a question about the Character or anything else that I can answer.. Gladly will..
97937, I'll miss ya, chief
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
CF will be here when/if you get the itch back. It was a pleasure getting to know you and I wish you all the best.

Nae-nae!
97957, Thanks and good luck!
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Again To the Staff and playerbase.. I'm and truely sorry for
>letting everyone down and not being able continue on as an
>Immortal to help out.

Thanks for all you did, especially all the work getting our helpfiles back up and running.

>Best of luck I'll keep lurking on the forums.. and maybe I'll
>get that itch to play from that...

We'll be here...you'll keep trying to escape...we'll keep pulling you back in.

97935, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Adeglicfh Ath'augh the Keeper of Mortal Law, Defier of Death
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is a hard road and most of us don't make it. I wish you the best with whatever lands on your plate and hope you are still CFing in some form. It was nice serving with you! <salute>
97932, What happened? nt
Posted by Gaspar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
97934, Looks like he autodeleted.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It usually happens from not logging in.

jk

But sad to see, I dug me some data with this character.