Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Throthgor Ratga the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97907
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 16-Mar-11 07:48 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97907, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Throthgor Ratga the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Mar 16 19:47:16 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Throthgor perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Throthgor (Anonymous)Wed 16-Mar-11 09:18 PM
Charter member
#97910, "Gone with the Wind"
In response to Reply #0

Boy, that was a terrible rough ride. I don't think I have had an "easy" fight. I had just gone through playing #531 arial, and decided that I'd had enough about being manhandled by cloud giant warrior #400 and wanted to try it. All I can say is, some of you make it look way too easy.

The only thing that left me flabbergasted was saves vs spells. For a good time there I was between 60-90 depending on what set I wanted to wear. At one point I was -100 and like -30 vs para, and Sherys still tore through me. Even with -80 against most mages, they still landed a good portion of spells, maybe my numbers are off...

Specs:
Polearm-Bleh, took this first, regretted it. It was so friggin hard to get kills on it, even with a pincer staff. If I had to do it all over again, prob would take it second, and not in battle.

Mace-I dont know why boneshatter would NEVER hit, I mean I'd try 3-4 times in some fights and miss every time. Other than that I love mace, Cranial is awesome.

Legacies:
Crashing: Fought people with it, took it, it's great for fighting warriors. Thats about it.
Cry of thunder: one of my fav legacies, just always a good solid way to go.
Chilling: from the RC reward. Was great for allowing me to use an EQ slot for save vs paralysis.

Thror: I know why you ignored me. I sucked, I wanted to RP being an anvil because I got beat on so much I figured Id just keep on keeping on.

Twist: Thanks for the RC reward, I was shocked and smitten for a week, then died a bunch.

Ghrimm: People give you a lot of crap, you had me at that Village proclamation. Unfortunately, youou have battle vets who are pretty much insanely rabid about their beliefs. I had a ton of fun interacting with you I don't think you ever saw it, but I did add a "thin beard" area to my description. Though how you beat me is a fluke, oh wait boneshatter... yeah

Eck: you were a cool cat. Bird, good player.

Flaayin: Slicker than a banana peel. You were downright awesome. I remember onetime I said over CB "Need bandage" to find out you had already slapped it on me, I felt so ashamed. As someone who has played many defenders, I know how annoying it can be. you were awesome just friggin nasty.

Amnacht: Just listen to me. PERFECT DASH dash + hamstring is the #### when fighting. Esp as a defender.

Rest of the village: Good luck, a few of you are vets, a few are coming back to the game. And a few of you annoyed the piss out of me, but I wont single anyone out.

Enemies:
Allysia-So many times I wanted to send you a tell about how lame fiend is for cloud giants. But I always calmed down and realized I would do the exact same. Then you killed me without it once and I decided to delete.

Jerrorkar-Wrathing weapons on an arial sword spec just turn a cloud giant into mush. You and I both knew I'd get you once. Luckily I did.

Mundin- I didn't get mad at that warrant you threw on me in Galadon with Mordekaiser. I actually laughed because it was such an insane chain of events.

Blartlem-Thanks for the fights.

I'll make something new, I think I need to get out of my warrior rut.

See you in the fields.

Allysia (Anonymous)Wed 16-Mar-11 11:55 PM
Charter member
#97912, "Sorry about that."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for keeping a level head, I know it can be hard. I hope you really didn't delete just because you lost a non fiend fight to Allysia though, if I thought that would happen I would have lost the fight just to keep a decent guy running around mixing it up.

See you in the fields.

TJHuronThu 17-Mar-11 08:20 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97921, "I said the same thing"
In response to Reply #2

"Mace-I dont know why boneshatter would NEVER hit"

I said the exact same thing when I played a cloud mace spec in battle.

Ghrim (Anonymous)Wed 16-Mar-11 09:04 PM
Charter member
#97909, "You suck. Never grew that beard you bastard."
In response to Reply #0

I was a huge fan of Throthgor.

Hope you have fun with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97907 Previous topic | Next topic