Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Abaxi the Disciple of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97821
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 09-Mar-11 03:36 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97821, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Abaxi the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Wed Mar 9 02:32:32 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Abaxi perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:116

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Faeshu (Anonymous)Wed 09-Mar-11 04:37 AM
Charter member
#97822, "No! The only friendly mino I've ever met!"
In response to Reply #0

Yes, I couldn't think of you as anything but friend.

Minotaurs are fun when they don't try to make you into a catburger. I had an impression you were having trouble, so tried to help when you asked, if my other duties didn't call me away. It's a shame to see you delete, after that much effort to earn your ranks...

Also, cow speech is hilarious. Hilarious!

Allysia (Anonymous)Wed 09-Mar-11 08:14 AM
Charter member
#97823, "Abaxi was a good character"
In response to Reply #1

I would have heroed you last night when I saw you (nothing like reaching hero with a char, especially if it is your first hero), but I was dead tired and barely coherent and really had no business even being online (as Volkov proved to me by catching me without even anthem up and me forgetting where I put my staff of return and just spamming the wrong things like a moron)

Given how new you appeared to be, I thought you did very well. (my first char never got a single pk) Was somewhat surprised when you said you got your first kill, which happened to be on Elgroth while I was with you. I hope that put a smile on your face, killing a tough char like that one, even if the commander came in right after and wiped you. My fault for not telling you to go to the inners. Least then I would would have been the one that died.

With the pretty bad odds numbers wise lately against pretty much everything, I can understand deleting though. Being a nexun is pretty rough at the moment given each time of day seems to be a pretty sizable group of one or two cabals being around.

Hope you learned some things you can carry forward to another character and had some fun along the way. Sorry I was not always helpful, I almost never had down time when you were around to show you everything I could have.

Hope to see you in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97821 Previous topic | Next topic