Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Abaxi the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97821
97821, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Abaxi the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 9 02:32:32 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Abaxi perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:116
97822, No! The only friendly mino I've ever met!
Posted by Faeshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, I couldn't think of you as anything but friend.

Minotaurs are fun when they don't try to make you into a catburger. I had an impression you were having trouble, so tried to help when you asked, if my other duties didn't call me away. It's a shame to see you delete, after that much effort to earn your ranks...

Also, cow speech is hilarious. Hilarious!
97823, Abaxi was a good character
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would have heroed you last night when I saw you (nothing like reaching hero with a char, especially if it is your first hero), but I was dead tired and barely coherent and really had no business even being online (as Volkov proved to me by catching me without even anthem up and me forgetting where I put my staff of return and just spamming the wrong things like a moron)

Given how new you appeared to be, I thought you did very well. (my first char never got a single pk) Was somewhat surprised when you said you got your first kill, which happened to be on Elgroth while I was with you. I hope that put a smile on your face, killing a tough char like that one, even if the commander came in right after and wiped you. My fault for not telling you to go to the inners. Least then I would would have been the one that died.

With the pretty bad odds numbers wise lately against pretty much everything, I can understand deleting though. Being a nexun is pretty rough at the moment given each time of day seems to be a pretty sizable group of one or two cabals being around.

Hope you learned some things you can carry forward to another character and had some fun along the way. Sorry I was not always helpful, I almost never had down time when you were around to show you everything I could have.

Hope to see you in the fields.