Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97627
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Feb-11 12:28 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97627, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade"

Tue Feb 22 23:24:10 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Kervatus perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You were a very bold dark elf., Faeshu (Anonymous), 28-Feb-11 02:35 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..., Folhas, 23-Feb-11 10:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..., Lokain, 23-Feb-11 03:17 PM, #5
Reply Ugh for you., Canus (Anonymous), 23-Feb-11 12:15 PM, #4
Reply Galadon, Xligro (Anonymous), 23-Feb-11 09:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..., Gvantulak (Anonymous), 23-Feb-11 09:08 AM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..., Folhas, 23-Feb-11 10:43 PM, #7
Reply Saw this character run around a lot.. , TMNS, 23-Feb-11 01:29 AM, #1

Faeshu (Anonymous)Mon 28-Feb-11 02:35 AM
Charter member
#97677, "You were a very bold dark elf."
In response to Reply #0

Dunno the inside goings of the empire (never played an imperial) but I believe you really deserved your promotions.

I'll always remember that day when Fort had codex and you kept coming, eating a couple stabs, falling back and coming again. And again. And again. And again. When I finally got you, it didn't feel like victory...

Was often thinking, hey, when this guy gonna rank up, get his legacies and kick my ass? I also hoped to talk to you a bit, see what kind of RP you had... well, now's too late.

I'll say more when my time comes.

FolhasWed 23-Feb-11 10:38 PM
Member since 23rd Feb 2011
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97648, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..."
In response to Reply #0

This char was fun, not the best one, but will try do my best next time...if you notice, i dont like run from fights...hardly i flee from one good fight...because this, con loss with 90 hours eheh

Nother char are coming...

Thanks all for the fights

Thanks all Imperials, specialy Gvantulak and the War Master

But only got promoted because found your times in Thera, i play generaly in differents turns of yours...

Well, we meet in the fields, folks...

LokainWed 23-Feb-11 03:17 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2009
173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#97637, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..."
In response to Reply #0

Ouch! I ran into a similar mistake with a warrior once. Hitting the hero ranges as a warrior is absolutely brutal without enhanced reactions and your legacies. Ever since my first high level warrior I made it a point to try and not get stuck in the 40-46 range for very long.

Anyways, I'm sure it was a great learning experience, and you were good to one of my chars in an Imperial sorta way.

GLWYN

Canus (Anonymous)Wed 23-Feb-11 12:15 PM
Charter member
#97635, "Ugh for you."
In response to Reply #0

You had it rough being at 42 with a bunch of enemies always in range. I hope the character wasn't more down than up. You impressed me with your resolve and sticking things through so much.

Xligro (Anonymous)Wed 23-Feb-11 09:48 AM
Charter member
#97633, "Galadon"
In response to Reply #0

During second and third stalks, you got attacked by Thwerrorip and Athioles, then Kolsad and Truncudin attacked you. You run out the north gate where you were killed by Truncudin and Volkov. It was good each two only had 18 levels on you. You almost had them.

Stay alive little longer next time so I can jump on you also.

Gvantulak (Anonymous)Wed 23-Feb-11 09:08 AM
Charter member
#97632, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..."
In response to Reply #0

I figured this was coming. Thanks for sticking it out and helping promoting younger blades.

FolhasWed 23-Feb-11 10:43 PM
Member since 23rd Feb 2011
4 posts
#97649, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfa..."
In response to Reply #2

I realy want help more with young Blades, but my con not help me...

ehehe, thanks for the Elite promotion...

You is very nice... Good luck with next one

TMNSWed 23-Feb-11 01:27 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#97628, "Saw this character run around a lot.. "
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 23-Feb-11 01:29 AM

Looks like you had fun!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97627 Previous topic | Next topic