Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97627
97627, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 22 23:24:10 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Kervatus perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:96
97677, You were a very bold dark elf.
Posted by Faeshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dunno the inside goings of the empire (never played an imperial) but I believe you really deserved your promotions.

I'll always remember that day when Fort had codex and you kept coming, eating a couple stabs, falling back and coming again. And again. And again. And again. When I finally got you, it didn't feel like victory...

Was often thinking, hey, when this guy gonna rank up, get his legacies and kick my ass? I also hoped to talk to you a bit, see what kind of RP you had... well, now's too late.

I'll say more when my time comes.
97648, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Folhas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This char was fun, not the best one, but will try do my best next time...if you notice, i dont like run from fights...hardly i flee from one good fight...because this, con loss with 90 hours eheh

Nother char are coming...

Thanks all for the fights

Thanks all Imperials, specialy Gvantulak and the War Master

But only got promoted because found your times in Thera, i play generaly in differents turns of yours...

Well, we meet in the fields, folks...

97637, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Lokain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ouch! I ran into a similar mistake with a warrior once. Hitting the hero ranges as a warrior is absolutely brutal without enhanced reactions and your legacies. Ever since my first high level warrior I made it a point to try and not get stuck in the 40-46 range for very long.

Anyways, I'm sure it was a great learning experience, and you were good to one of my chars in an Imperial sorta way.

GLWYN
97635, Ugh for you.
Posted by Canus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had it rough being at 42 with a bunch of enemies always in range. I hope the character wasn't more down than up. You impressed me with your resolve and sticking things through so much.
97633, Galadon
Posted by Xligro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
During second and third stalks, you got attacked by Thwerrorip and Athioles, then Kolsad and Truncudin attacked you. You run out the north gate where you were killed by Truncudin and Volkov. It was good each two only had 18 levels on you. You almost had them.

Stay alive little longer next time so I can jump on you also.
97632, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Gvantulak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured this was coming. Thanks for sticking it out and helping promoting younger blades.
97649, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kervatus the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Folhas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I realy want help more with young Blades, but my con not help me...

ehehe, thanks for the Elite promotion...

You is very nice... Good luck with next one
97628, Saw this character run around a lot..
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looks like you had fun!