Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97419
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 08-Feb-11 02:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97419, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway"

Tue Feb 8 01:55:13 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ikagie perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:109

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..., Ikagie, 10-Feb-11 08:57 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..., Isildur, 10-Feb-11 09:13 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..., Ikagie, 10-Feb-11 10:23 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..., MRSK, 11-Feb-11 11:07 AM, #8
Reply Why?, Athioles, 10-Feb-11 04:13 PM, #4
Reply Chirp sad., Thwrerrorip (Anonymous), 08-Feb-11 05:22 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..., Ariki (Anonymous), 08-Feb-11 02:33 PM, #2
Reply Booh!, Thuorn (Anonymous), 08-Feb-11 01:04 PM, #1

IkagieThu 10-Feb-11 08:57 PM
Member since 10th Feb 2011
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97478, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to all those out there.. I was actually getting extremly frsutrated.. It has been about 3 years since I last played..
I had never spoken to any one to get empowered I would just all of a sudden be empowered more.. and well it was getting boring without any guidence or interactions.. I tried to roleplay and keep up my role but as each day passed that I would go and pray and hear nothing I just gave up.. I love Storm Paladin Shield dedicates they are just ubber tanks..
To the players that you made my first character in a long time alot of fun.. but right now it is not benifical to have a hero of the Light.. there is just too many Emperial gang squads out there...

Later

IsildurThu 10-Feb-11 09:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#97479, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..."
In response to Reply #5

You should do an outie ranger and mess them up. Or maybe fort thief. Just watch out for the two that have piercing gaze.

Or, honestly, just don't play during Empire O'Clock. Their numbers are pretty skimpy during the remainder of the day.

IkagieThu 10-Feb-11 10:23 PM
Member since 10th Feb 2011
2 posts
#97482, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..."
In response to Reply #6

Yeah I was thinking of that.. but I really don't have a choice on when I play.. I have two youn girls so only get a few hours between them going to bed and me going to bed to play.. so kinda stuck there.

MRSKFri 11-Feb-11 11:03 AM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#97488, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Fri 11-Feb-11 11:07 AM

>>>but right now it is not benifical to have a hero of the Light.. there is just too many Emperial gang squads out there...

lol. Then it's just your play time. Besides Empress time to log there is no imperials at all. At least noone of meaning or especially gank power. I thought the reason would be there are too many forts and noone to gank Heh, seems power swing is huge as always.

AthiolesThu 10-Feb-11 04:13 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
#97464, "Why?"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked this character. You were definitely going places in the Fortress.

Thwrerrorip (Anonymous)Tue 08-Feb-11 05:22 PM
Charter member
#97427, "Chirp sad."
In response to Reply #0

Ikagie was one of my favorite people. I should just stop reading
the battlefield, it's getting depressing. Hehe Good luck with
your next.

Ariki (Anonymous)Tue 08-Feb-11 02:33 PM
Charter member
#97426, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Vir..."
In response to Reply #0

Just wanted to drop in and say I thought you did a very solid job as a Fortie Storm Pal - definitely one of my favorite Squires (not sure if you made Maran but I think you deserved to).

I haven't logged in for a while (planning to auto because I suck at deleting) but really - good character, Ikagie.

Thuorn (Anonymous)Tue 08-Feb-11 01:04 PM
Charter member
#97425, "Booh!"
In response to Reply #0

Would have been fun to have another Storm Pally along for the ride. Oh well.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97419 Previous topic | Next topic