Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97419
97419, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 8 01:55:13 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ikagie perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:109
97478, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway
Posted by Ikagie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to all those out there.. I was actually getting extremly frsutrated.. It has been about 3 years since I last played..
I had never spoken to any one to get empowered I would just all of a sudden be empowered more.. and well it was getting boring without any guidence or interactions.. I tried to roleplay and keep up my role but as each day passed that I would go and pray and hear nothing I just gave up.. I love Storm Paladin Shield dedicates they are just ubber tanks..
To the players that you made my first character in a long time alot of fun.. but right now it is not benifical to have a hero of the Light.. there is just too many Emperial gang squads out there...

Later
97479, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You should do an outie ranger and mess them up. Or maybe fort thief. Just watch out for the two that have piercing gaze.

Or, honestly, just don't play during Empire O'Clock. Their numbers are pretty skimpy during the remainder of the day.
97482, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway
Posted by Ikagie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I was thinking of that.. but I really don't have a choice on when I play.. I have two youn girls so only get a few hours between them going to bed and me going to bed to play.. so kinda stuck there.
97488, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway
Posted by MRSK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>>>but right now it is not benifical to have a hero of the Light.. there is just too many Emperial gang squads out there...

lol. Then it's just your play time. Besides Empress time to log there is no imperials at all. At least noone of meaning or especially gank power. I thought the reason would be there are too many forts and noone to gank:) Heh, seems power swing is huge as always.
97464, Why?
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked this character. You were definitely going places in the Fortress.
97427, Chirp sad.
Posted by Thwrerrorip on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ikagie was one of my favorite people. I should just stop reading
the battlefield, it's getting depressing. Hehe Good luck with
your next.
97426, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ikagie the Champion of the Virtues, Stowaway
Posted by Ariki on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say I thought you did a very solid job as a Fortie Storm Pal - definitely one of my favorite Squires (not sure if you made Maran but I think you deserved to).

I haven't logged in for a while (planning to auto because I suck at deleting) but really - good character, Ikagie.
97425, Booh!
Posted by Thuorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Would have been fun to have another Storm Pally along for the ride. Oh well.

GLWYN